The Plan Ch. 06

Story Info
There is a twist, Triggers - Violence, CnC, Voyeurism.
1.8k words
3.13
2.8k
2

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanemund
Tanemund
48 Followers

And all that had led to this moment equipoise where he stood before her holding the knife and she, still tied, on the cot looking at him with a mixture of pleading and terror in those melted chocolate brown eyes. She tried to speak to him from behind the gag. It sounded something like "Please, let me go," but they were beyond that now. It just wasn't in the plan to let her go. Speaking of the plan it was time to get about it.

He knelt down by the cot and pull out the short chain that ended in manacles on each side of the bed. Each manacle was leather with a soft wool lining to keep the leather from chaffing. It seemed a strange concession to comfort for such an item, but it wasn't important.

Then he grabbed her by her left leg and pulled her to the left side of the cot. The touch of her skin, smooth and warm, made him pause for a minute. Her legs were freshly shaved and felt silky in his rough hand. Almost unconsciously he began softly stroking the tips of his fingers up and down her calf, sensing the electricity that seemed to dance from her skin to his. For a few seconds he lost track of what he was doing as the man admired the woman. His desire cooled a bit and his attitude softened as he turned his head to her eyes. But under his gaze she squealed in fear and struggled a bit against the duct tape to move her legs away from him.

"Back to the plan," he thought.

Seizing her left ankle, he pulled her leg over to the left side of the cot and quickly snapped the manacle into place around her ankle. Getting her right leg into the manacle on the right side of the cot required that he cut the duct tape around her legs and ankles, so he stepped up closer to her face on the right side of the cot. With a menacing look that made her flinch, he showed her the knife in a silent threat and then he reached down and sliced the tape holding her ankles. He paused to throw another threatening glance at her, he then sliced the tape wraps holding her thighs together.

Immediately she spun into action and nimbly raised her right leg straight up and then smashed her heel down into his cheek. He roared in pain, staggered back and dropped the knife as she flailed with her free leg again, trying to kick him in any way she could. Defiance and anger filled her milk chocolate eyes. The swelling on his face started immediately and he felt blood begin to flow. For a second, he saw stars.

Then he regained his equilibrium and reached up to touch his face. The gash he felt was long and wide and would probably require stitches to close. He looked up at her with shock on his face and she responded with defiant fire in her eyes. She flailed another kick at him, grunting with the effort, but missed as she was unable to reach him. All at once the Beast surged forth and he lost control of himself for a moment.

"You little, bitch!" he roared at her. "You... little... CUNT!"

As if in a dream stepped up even with her head on the cot and his right hand slashed down to land a whistling slap on her cheek. Her head snapped to the side and she went limp with a yip of pain behind the gag. In a flash he scooped up the knife and, as he snarled with rage, he grabbed a handful of her black hair, yanked her head off the cot, and brought the long edge of the knife to her throat. She made a few muffled squeals of fear behind the gag and squeezed her eyes shut.

He pushed the knife against her throat a little harder and she cried out again. Tears flowed from her clenched eyes.

"Look at me, bitch," he hissed at her. "I said... LOOK AT ME!"

Timidly she opened her eyes and he let his rage pour out of his eyes into hers. The defiance in her eyes was gone now, replaced by a wide-eyed fear. She closed her eyes again and squeaked behind the gag. He gave her head a rough shake and pressed her throat with the knife until a thin red line of her blood appeared along the edge. She squeaked again. He growled and gave her head a rough shake to get her attention. She opened her eyes and this time he saw her pleading with him. Compliance and submission showed in her moist, milk chocolate eyes.

He snarled in victory as he released her hair and pulled the knife back. Then to emphasis the point while he stared back down into her eyes, he gave her a maniacal sneer and licked her blood off the blade. Her eyes went wide with terror and he heard himself chuckle in amusement.

"Now, put your right leg over here where I can reach it."

She hesitated.

"DO IT!" He roared as his body strained forward.

Obediently she placed her right ankle in the manacle and he locked it in place, giving the chain a short tug to make sure it was tight. For good measure he checked that her left leg was tightly fixed as well.

He didn't bother threatening her again when it came to chaining her arms to the cot. She seemed to have heard his threat loud and clear, so after he slashed away the tape, she meekly held her hands up to be manacled to the cot. After ensuring each manacle was tight and held her fast, he stepped back to admire her. All the while she kept her eyes locked onto his, pleading with him with those big, liquid chocolate eyes. He felt his cock stirring in his pants. Soon that raging, painful hard on would be back, but this time he had a remedy and the throb of blood on his cheek matched the throb of blood in his cock.

* * * * *

Another angry growl escaped his lips as he felt the blood running down his face. He grabbed hold of her white cover up and ripped open the buttons to reveal the tan skin and powder blue bikini beneath it. It had been a flimsy little impediment anyway and the buttons popped open with little resistance, but its presence enraged him. The cover up made it seem that she was teasing him, lying there barely covered yet not exposed. Through it she seemed to play peek-a-boo with her body and drove him wild with anticipation. He growled again as her bronzed skin tantalized him and he rubbed his hands on her torso possessively. She squirmed under his rough touch, but he didn't stop. Instead, he grabbed her and pinned her in place, just to show her he could do it and continued to admire her soft, warm skin. While she whimpered in fear, he bent down and kissed her just above the navel. That and the drops of blood from his face that splashed warmly on her stomach caused her stomach muscles to flutter visibly. He smirked and then he noticed the cover up was still on her body. The sleeves were still in place. That had to be remedied.

Grabbing up the knife again he slid it into position with the sharp edge pointed up along her left arm. The cotton gave a satisfying rip as he slowly pushed the knife down towards her wrist, cutting the fabric in two as he went. Once the left sleeve was fully cut, he cut the right sleeve in the same manner and then savagely yanked the cover up from her body. She whimpered the whole time he worked with the knife to cut the sleeves, but that was all part of the plan. He discarded the cover up and the knife into a corner of the room.

The bra came off next. That he simply yanked off as the strings easily gave way and the rest tore along a seam. She had protested by repeating "No no no," behind the gag, but again that was part of the plan so he didn't pay attention. Now her breasts were exposed and he could not help but rub them with his hands.

He started off gently, almost tenderly, enjoying the soft warmth of them and how pliable they were under his fingers. His touch was initially a gentle caress, but she didn't respond. Instead, she turned her head to the side and clenched her eyes shut. Again, the Beast surged forward as he felt the insult of being ignored. He snarled, slapped both of her soft breasts leaving angry red spots on her tits where his fingers struck her and finished with a wicked pinch of her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger. That brought the sobs of fear and pain and she opened her eyes and looked at him wildly. More tears flowed out of her eyes, so he chuckled and bent down to lick the tears from her face while giving her right tit another vicious pinch. She managed a distinct "OW!" with regards to this treatment and she took a sharp intake of air through her nose after he released the pinch. His face left a bloody smear on her cheek where he had licked up her tears.

Still sobbing her eyes were fixed on his, full of pleading and fear. Those melted chocolate eyes enchanted him. The fear and vulnerability he saw was truly exquisite and disarming. He literally forgot what he was doing for a split second until he heard her muffled "please!" He shook his head to break the spell. She had tried to overpower his will with her softness and vulnerability, but he wouldn't let that happen. He would stick to the plan. She shook her head without breaking eye contact.

His response was to sit down on the edge of the cot and take off his shoes.

"Nooooooo!" she squealed into the gag. Then she urgently spurted other words into the gag, but they weren't clear. He turned to her and gently put his finger over the gag where her lips would have been as if he were "shushing" her.

"There there," he soothed as he began to tenderly run the fingers of his other hand through her hair brushing her bangs back from her forehead.

Again, her eyes closed and tears made little crystal smudges in the smear of his blood on her cheek.

"Look at me," he cooed. Then he spoke a little harsher. "Look... at... me."

She opened her eyes.

"It's part of the plan. Understand?"

She just looked at him.

"I said... do you... understand?" he hissed.

Finally, she gave a single little nod and he mockingly caressed her face and hair.

"We can't do anything else."

Tanemund
Tanemund
48 Followers