The Plan Pt. 04

Story Info
The training intensifies.
2.8k words
4.45
12.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuncanMc
DuncanMc
21 Followers

Chapter 1

One woke having slept like the dead. The bed was comfortable and the darkness of the room comforting. At 0700 a rather pleasant alarm informed him it was time for breakfast. With that, the door opened and Maya entered carrying a tray. She placed it on the desk with another cheerful good morning. Having devoured the food, it soon became time for his ablutions. Then the cleansing process. Somebody must have been in the room in the night because his butt-plug and lubricant were waiting for him on a clean and folded towel by the shower. When he pushed it into place it felt bigger than the previous one. No sooner was it in place than the vibration began and the videos started. They were a little raunchier than the day before. The models' poses that little more provocative, the clothes they stripped out of sexier and their make-up sluttier. One's member rose to the occasion and the cock sock began its relentless squeezing. At 0800 Lucy entered the room.

"Display!"

One adopted the position, this time with palpable enthusiasm. Lucy beamed as she reached into her lab coat pockets, withdrawing a sample cup and mini vibrator. "Good morning One," she gushed. "You're obviously pleased to see me." Kneeling in front of him, she grasped his rigid shaft and applied the vibrator to his frenulum. Once again her tongue teased his slit, occasionally slipping into the tight hole. The pressure of the cock sock relaxed, presumably to allow full expulsion of his boiling seed, whilst the titillation of his nipples, knob and prostate increased. Within minutes his cock was pumping cum into the cup. Lucy stood up and went over to the work bench, measuring the quantity, then recording it in the computer.  

The vibrations went back to their normal rate, and the exercise video started on one main screen, the other screens continued their pornographic displays. One went over to the exercise area, and so his day began..

Chapter 2

The days turned into weeks. Each day was the same. Each morning, One would eat, cleanse and shower. Lucy would enter the room and milk him, carefully measuring his output. She took various other measurements and recorded them in the laptop she carried everywhere with her. The butt-plugs got bigger and bigger. The 8 hour exercise period would begin. The exercises grew harder, as did One's bulk. The cock-sock kept up its relentless squeezing, and his member began to increase in length and girth. Each night Lucy would return to allow relief from the pressure that would build up. He had to deal with the continuous production of semen that his body was being forced into. One noticed that the doctor always treated him with the utmost care. His sexual appetite for her became all consuming. He was beginning to yearn to make love to her. The videos grew more explicit, more kinky. He became obsessed by the transformation that he felt was happening to his body.

One night Lucy entered his room as usual. This time, however, she was dressed in a big fluffy white terry dressing gown.

"Today marks one month that you've been with us. How do you feel?"

"Strong. Constantly horny," he replied honestly. 

"Do you ever feel like you want to leave?" she asked.

"Not anymore. I need you." 

"Why do you need me? How do you feel about me?"

One looked thoughtful. He felt like crying. It didn't make sense.

"I've never felt like this about anyone before. I can't wait to see you every day." He looked bashful. "All I ever think about is you. I, umm, I think I'm" he paused, "I don't know what's happening to me."

"In that case I think it's time you took care of me. I believe you owe me. There's only so many times a lady can make a man cum before he must return the favor." And with that she undid the belt and dropped her gown.  One stood there gawping. Never before had he seen anyone quite as beautiful as the doctor. Despite her age, she was 55, her body was lithe yet sensual. It was patently obvious she worked out. Her stomach was flat, her hips flared, her pussy smooth. Her breasts had been augmented so that they were large but perky. Her nipples were erect with excitement. They were both pierced with small gold barbells. A piercing graced her belly button, a small chain with a diamond catching the light as she stood there. She turned around so he could see her ass. It was perfect. Her skin was a very slight pink, and flawless. Standing at about 5' 7", she was just about every man's dream. To One, with the hormones surging through him, she was the most perfect woman he had ever seen. 

Laying back on the bed, she opened her legs.  Her cunt was shiny from her juices. Her clitoral hood was pierced with a gold ring. Her body was adorned with subtle jewelry. The effect on One was immediate. She had been planning this moment for years. This was the next step in creating a yearning need for her in One that he wouldn't be able to deny. In her hand she held a stopwatch.  

"Make me cum as quickly as possible. We need a benchmark to ensure improvements are achieved".

One didn't need any further encouragement. He fell down upon her, his mouth covering her beautiful quim lips. His tongue found her clitoris and began a frantic flicking.

"Slow down!  You're trying too hard. Your tongue stud is hard. Imagine you're doing what i do to you. Gentle, insistent. Love my cunt. Don't assault it! There's a reason why there's a protective sheath around my bud. More speed less haste!"

Over the next thirty minutes Lucy guided One in the art of cunnilingus. Her words of encouragement finally resulted in a very pleasant orgasm. He looked expectantly at her from between her thighs, his face glistening with her juices. 

"Well, we got there in the end lover". She laughed. "Room for improvement methinks".

And with that she stood up and pulled her gown around her. "That's why this course is so long. Each woman is different. By the time you've 'graduated' from this stage you should be able to produce an earth-shattering clitoral orgasm in 5 minutes, regardless of the lady's biological architecture."

One looked at her crestfallen. His pride was dented. All he wanted to do was please her. He had no idea that the combination of hormones and drugs that he was ingesting on a daily basis were helping develop his need to please. Everything was working exactly as she had planned. She still had a couple more tricks up her sleeve that would make him completely hers.

"Awww. Don't look so sad. By the time we've finished with you, you really will be my special One".  His face lit up.

As she left him alone in the room he couldn't hear her giggling giddily under her breath.  

Chapter 3

After getting cleaned up herself, Lucy went to meet Maya and Ken in the planning room. It was here that they discussed any necessary fine-tuning to the training schedule. They had purposely kept reflective surfaces out of the training room. The great reveal would be all the more exciting knowing it would be the first time One had seen his own reflection since entering her home.  

Sitting around the center desk, Ken laid out the week's planned activities. The exercises were getting more grueling as One's strength increased. The measuring and milking would continue each morning. The goal of the ever-increasing butt-plug girth was to eventually allow Lucy to fist him. As she had told her two days colleagues numerous times, she was a very kinky slut. She just hid it well.

On a large screen they could see One exercising. His erect penis was starting to get in the way of some of the more robust routines. It would soon be time to secure it via a waist belt and chain connected to his cock ring and nipples. Not only would it prevent injury, but it would look beautiful.

Another plan was to allow her to finger fuck One's penis. The whole thought of frigging his cock pussy made her cunt contract with pleasure. Lucy knew why this turned her on. It was the same reason that men loved anal. It was devious and possessive. If she wanted to do it, she could. Total ownership. However, the plan to stretch his urethra was going to require him to be put under twilight sedation for an extended period. The idea was not to cause him pain. At least not whilst he was conscious. By the time he came round she would be able to insert her index finger all the way to the root. This was all planned for the last month.

One of the more complex issues was to train One to enjoy performing fellatio. He was heterosexual so they had derived an ingenious plan to make him crave cum. The water in his bottles had been changing taste very subtly. Chemicals that mimicked sperm were added. Every time he drank from a bottle the three stimulators for his prostate, nipples and glans would hit a specific frequency. As he drank, so he was being pleasured more than usual. It was a very gradual process, but if they got it right, by the time they introduced 'protein shakes' there would be little difference to swallowing cum.  

They discussed the business plan. Their goal was to market One to wealthy women with a healthy sex drive but no patience for a loving relationship. To that end, potential clients would be carefully vetted before being invited to the house for one night to witness the entire services their butler could provide. They would adapt the evening and following morning to best suit the desires of the customers.

Chapter 4

By the end of the second month it was patently obvious that the changes to One were significant. His muscle mass had grown in all the glamor areas. His overall physical appearance was similar to a Chippendale, but his training was producing a man with a servant's heart. There was no arrogance because he simply didn't know how he looked. He simply wanted to please Lucy, and she loved that. The two exercise periods had been increased in intensity. The rest of the day was made up with service modules on a computer that provided him with a vast array of knowledge, making him invaluable to his mistress. His household chores would be expertly carried out. He was tested on a variety of subjects from cooking to maintenance. Meanwhile the cocktail of drugs and hormones kept him constantly aroused, whilst the videos ensured that it was hard to think about anything except sex. The truth was, he was happier than he had ever been.  

As he entered the third month, Lucy and the team knew that the next stage would be a battle. They were going to teach him to not only suck cock, but to deep-throat, to love the taste of semen, and to enjoy giving and taking anal sex. The key was Lucy. It was time to make his love for her become all-consuming. What turned her on the most was the thought that if this plan worked, she would be able to watch him perform fellatio on Ken whilst she pegged him with a huge strap-on.  

One night, at the usual time for his milking, Lucy entered the room.

"Display!"

Immediately One clasped his hands behind his back, the cuffs locking electro-mechanically. His cock was already exceptionally hard. Pavlov was right. Provide a reward and you could control any animal. One watched her sashay over to him. His mouth was open in shock. For the first time she was not wearing the robe. Her ensemble was unbelievably sexy. More like femdom/bdsm, it was all leather straps and clasps. Her breasts were supported by a system that left them exposed but slightly squeezed, such that they appeared even more globe-like. Her shaved pussy was adorned with a crotchless creation that drew his gaze downwards.  Her shoes were magnificent black, chic high-heeled sling backs.  

"Good evening One! Tonight is your lucky night! Luckier than usual anyway". She laughed. "Tonight you get to fuck me. Just remember that we are being monitored so should you decide to try and hurt me you will be unconscious before you can even blink".

"I don't want to hurt you,", he said, desperately spitting the words out. "I will never hurt you".

"Glad to hear it. Okay, we are going to start with straight vaginal sex. You will not come until I tell you. Should our monitors pickup an approaching orgasm we will shock you enough to stop it. Understood?"

With One nodding enthusiastically, Lucy released the cuffs using the remote in her hand. "Remove your. cock-sock. I need the full length".  

She went to the bed and lay back, opening her legs to display her gorgeous quim. Cognizant that he needed to be gentle to start, One settled above her and between her thighs, slowly inserting his now considerable cock into her tight, hot twat. Taking her gasps of pleasure as encouragement, he began to slide in and out. She was wetter than he had ever seen her and the pleasure that coursed through both of them was exquisite. As he felt the familiar build up beginning, so One slowed down. He was a fast learner nowadays. She kept him taking her closer and closer to her own finale, but just when he was sure she was going to orgasm she told him to stop.

"Pull out and get on your knees", she instructed. She then turned over and got on all fours, backing up to him. "Continue".

And so the fucking went on, doggy style now. Time and time again One had to almost stop. His balls were boiling with sperm. They ached for release and his cock was sore from the hardness of his erection. Once again, he wondered how much more he could take before he shot his load into her steaming cunt.

"Okay, that's enough pussy for now. Time to fuck my ass."  

One was utterly staggered by the words he heard.  

She pulled him out and then wiggled her butt seductively. "Go on, nice and slow. Anal should always be very very slow to begin with." She reached behind, grabbing his shaft and guiding the purple head into her pretty, puckered little hole. It was covered in leaked pussy juices, but Lucy had also inserted a large amount of lube before she entered the room. As he slid further and further into her rectum, One found himself almost on the edge of tears. He had always wanted a partner who would indulge in anal play, but they had all seemed horrified when he suggested it. Now he was actually anally fucking a woman that he had grown to adore. He knew it was ridiculous, she had abducted him and trained him against his will. Yet now he would willingly stay with her forever. As he grew into a rhythm, so Lucy started to encourage him, her words making his ultimate explosion of spunk all the more likely to happen very soon. "Do you like sliding your great big meat stick into my ass? Don't you want to shoot your huge load into my bowels? Do you love my tight ring gripping your beautiful cock?"

It was too much.  

"I need to come, I can't control it, please! PLEASE doctor! Mistress. I'm begging you!"

"I think it's time for you to call me Lucy again. I think that having your cock buried to the hilt in my sexy little asshole calls for a relaxation of our formalities. Go on, come for me my big stud, fill my butt with your jizz".

And with those words, One began shooting pulse after pulse of white hot sticky semen into her asshole. The orgasm shook his very world. As the monumental moment passed, One looked down at the back of Lucy.

"Oh my God, I am so in love with you. I have never loved anybody the way I love you." He was overcome with emotion.

Withdrawing his penis, and still shaking from the experience, One stood back by the side of the bed awaiting further instructions.  

"If you love me, I need you to prove it", she replied. "I need you to clean me up."  

Keeping her knees wide open, Lucy lowered her breasts to the bed, extending her arms out in front. Now her asshole was there for him to feast upon. Without thinking about it, One got on the bed behind her and lowered his mouth to her slowly dripping hole. As she felt his lips touch her anus she bore down and expelled his seed. "Swallow every drop. Prove you love me One".

Up in the control room Maya and Ken watched with excitement as One cleaned up the mess he had deposited in their Boss. The plan looked like it would work.

DuncanMc
DuncanMc
21 Followers