The Plan Pt. 05

Story Info
One is taught to perform deep throat.
2.3k words
4.62
5.6k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuncanMc
DuncanMc
21 Followers

Chapter 1

It was obvious that One was besotted with Lucy. Every night he would fuck her ass, fill her with his spunk and then suck it from her anal ring. Every time he did so, the vibrations applied to his nipples, glans and prostate were increased so that he associated the pleasure with swallowing cum from her ass. The videos that played during his exercise sessions were of cocks jettisoning their always huge loads. The vibratory titillations always went into overdrive whenever one of the on-screen penises spewed their fabulous loads. His senses were being overloaded with pleasure. Slowly but surely he was being adjusted.

It was during the fourth month that for the first time, Ken entered One's room naked. Ken was only 5' 7", but he was in astonishing shape. An avid marshal arts proponent, his body had been fine tuned using the same training program that One was following. His body was lean, muscular and oiled. His cock was completely out of scale with his stature. He had undergone the cock-sock approach to enhancement. As a result his fully erect member was 8" long, 5 1/2 inches in girth and it looked enormous on his smaller frame. His balls were pendulous, full, swinging loosely as he walked towards one.  

"Display!"

One immediately place his hands behind his back.

"On your knees".  

One didn't move. He wanted Lucy. This wasn't what he was expecting. Maya was watching avidly in the control room. She pressed a level one shock on the control. One dropped to his knees.

"Don't make us hurt you One."

Ken looked down at One. "You are going to suck my cock, and you will swallow all of my cum. I know you feel repulsed, but i guarantee once you feel my beautiful shaft sliding down your throat, and you realize my cum tastes just like the wonderful drinks that have been satisfying you so much, you will do this task with gusto."

"I'm not gay Ken. I don't want to do this."

"It doesn't matter. This is all part of the training. We know you're not gay. I'm not gay. But I love having my cock sucked. And you are going to suck it."

A level 2 shock was enough to make One realise he was beaten. Reluctantly he opened his mouth as wide as possible, sensing that he was in no position to argue. Additionally he was in such a contiuous state of arousal from the supplements, videos and stimulation that he felt curiously keen to try this. Ken pushed his knob into One's mouth. He gripped the back of his cocksucker's head and slowly began to insert his shaft into the warm orifice. There was quite some resistance, and Ken obligingly didn't push too hard. He didn't expect an expert blowjob, so had already inserted a prostate stimulator in his own ass. Maya, who was controlling the ass plug's remote, turned the stimulus to high. Within 90 seconds he was ready to blow his wad. Grabbing the back of One's head, Ken shot his hot jism into his sperm receptacle.  

Whilst his mind was trying to come to terms with a penis in his mouth, One's body was responding in the most positive of ways. Not only were the vibrating stimuli creating ecstasy in his being, the taste of Ken's glorious load was sending him to the point of explosive ejaculation. Trying hard to swallow every drop, One helplessly rode the waves of delicious orgasmic pleasure, his own phallus helplessly firing his own seed into the legs of Ken who stood before him.  

With his emissions complete, Ken looked down at One.

 

"Well done. Looks like you caught all of it. Now lick up your own mess". He pointed at the splattered waste on the floor. One got down on his hands and knees and licked up his surplus.

Chapter 2

The next morning the alarm went off as usual at 7am. One got up and began the normal routine. He felt dirty and disgusted with himself. He had sucked a cock! After he had completed his cleaning ritual and the cock-sock had pumped his shaft up to a full erection, the door opened. In walked Lucy, looking overjoyed. His heart leapt.

"I watched you swallow Ken's ejaculate yesterday. I was so proud of you One. It turned me on more than anything else ever!"

One immediately felt pleased with himself. Perhaps he was supposed to do that, if it pleased her.

"I just wish you could deep throat him. Have you ever been deepthroated One?" He nodded no. "Well then, just to show you how amazing it feels I'm going to give you a demonstration. And then perhaps you could learn how to really suck a big cock, just for me."

She got down on her knees and grabbed his penis. Releasing the cock-sock restraint, Lucy placed her pouting lips over his swollen glans. Then, much to One's amazement, she took his hardened shaft all the way down her throat in one smooth movement. He could see a bulge appear at the front of her neck. From the noises she was making it was obvious that Lucy was more than happy. The stimulation of his nipples, prostate and penis piercing increased. With the ultra-erotic view of the woman he helplessly loved sliding his large member fully in and out of her throat, One began to cum. But instead of allowing him to shoot his load down her throat, she partially withdrew his shaft, capturing the seed in her mouth. After his emissions ceased, Lucy stood up, put her hands on his shoulders and pushed down whilst gesticulating for him to drop to his knees. He meekly adopted the position and for the first time she bent forward and kissed him deeply and fully on the mouth, sharing his semen, expelling it and swirling it around his mouth with her tongue. Breaking contact, Lucy told him to swallow. Gazing up at her, his eyes full of adulation, One complied.

"Let me see," she said, and he opened his mouth wide, all traces of his heavy load vanished. "Oh, you good boy!" she gushed, warmly embracing his face with both hands and kissing him tenderly on his forehead as you would a loved child. 

Lucy knew her program was working. She knew that One's brain was releasing dopamine, his serotonin levels were increasing and as a result of this chemical cocktail, oxytocin, the powerful love drug, was surging through him. It had been happening for a while, but the kiss sealed it. The intimacy of that moment, more so than the mechanical act of love-making, had transformed One into a besotted and lovestruck man. There was nothing he wouldn't do for her. His graduation from the course was right on track.  

As she walked out of the room, One was literally trembling from the high he was experiencing. He wanted to laugh, cry, sing, dance. He was hers.

Chapter 3

The next morning, after another delightful night's rest, One noticed a new piece of equipment in his room. At about 3 feet off the ground, bolted to a wall, was a row of rubber cocks, ranging from maybe 4" to 10" in length. Each one was slightly fatter, and a ring was attached to each at the point where the simulated glans attached to the shaft. On closer inspection he noticed that there were graduated marks on the shafts, and mounted just above the base was a corresponding button. On the floor below them was a long pillow, similar to one found in church to ease the burden on the knees whilst praying.

Maya appeared with his breakfast.

"Good morning One!" she said with her usual cheery demeanor. "Ahh, I see you've found our latest training device!" She placed his tray at the desk before walking over to the wall of cocks. "Before you try this we have an educational video to watch. It teaches you the art of cock sucking and deep throat. It's all about pretending you're swallowing instead of forcing it down your throat. You need to fool your gag reflex. Every time your nose pushes this button you will be rewarded. The sooner you hit this switch" -she pointed to the largest realistic dildo- "the sooner you will graduate. You know how much this means to the doctor, I mean Lucy". She smiled knowingly at him.

After she left, One sat eating his morning meal. Once he had finished his morning rituals the videos started up, and he watched a very attractive woman with extremely red lipstick explain the process of managing to accept such a large shaft down the throat, and, more importantly, how to milk it to fruition once it was fully absorbed. One's phallus was already throbbing almost painfully. As the video came to an end, so began a relentless montage of women deep-throating. There were close ups, gagging, throat bulging and so much cum.

Suddenly the door opened and Lucy was there, dressed formally in her white labcoat.

"Good morning One. I see you are enjoying our video. You look lovely by the way", as her eyes took in his now enormous shaft. And I'm so happy to see you're almost at the end of the butt-plugs!" She laughed at her own silly joke. "Today you'll be instructed when to try to become my special cocksucker. I see youve already been looking at the penis altar! Think of it as part of your exercise routine. If you can make it to the lovely big shaft I will give you such a suprise that I know you'll absolutely love. I'll be watching you and hoping this goes well". She put her hand up to her heart in a gesture that left One determined to do his best.

After she left, Ken's voice instructed One to begin his regular workout. After 20 minutes he told One to make himself comfortable, kneeling at the wall of cocks. He positioned himself by the smallest, pursing his lips like the video demonstrated so that as he slid the phallus into his mouth the ring pushed back, measuring his progress. Closing his eyes, and with the doctor's words of encouragement ringing in his ears, he pushed a little harder and swallowed. Much to his suprise the entire dildo slipped eaisly down his throat and his nose hit the button. The tv screens lit up with fireworks and celebratory music filling the room. It was as if he had just won the jackpot. He withdrew, but as he did his gag reflex kicked in. Suddenly the voice of the woman he so desperately wanted to please came over the air.

"Stay focused on the big gulp that you did at the beginning, One. Don't overthink what is happening. Try that again for me please".

One calmed himself down, positioned the rubber cock at the back of his throat and swallowed. Once again his muscles relaxed and the fake penis slipped all the way in. "Hold it there One, thats it! If you feel the gagging begin, focus on another swallow. Gulp it down for me". Her voice rose a few octaves with an excitement that reverberated through One. The stimulators were matching his efforts, his pleasure intensified so long as the cock stayed deep in his throat. "Okay, once you've mastered avoiding gagging, you can try fucking it with your mouth."

He started to bob back and forth, all the while his own cock was bulging with engorged blood, pre-cum leaking, his nipples felt wonderful and the prostate massager was actually stroking his organ, gyrating in exquisite fashion. After about 3 minutes, during which the doctor kept giving him words of encouragement, One came. It was a shock to him. Performing fellatio had just given him the ultimate high. He rocked back on his haunches as his substance spurted from his manhood. "Well done, well done!" shouted Lucy. "I'm so very proud of you. Now don't forget to clean up, there's a good boy".

As the training continued, so One improved his fallatio skills. Every session was witnessed by Lucy in the remote room, although her enthusiastic encouragement echoed through the speakers, driving One on to achieve her goal. By the fifth day there was only one cock left to conquer. 10" long, 6.5" circumference, it really looked ridiculously big. Lucy, Ken and Maya watched as One sank to his knees in front of what they had been childishly referring to as 'Cockzilla'.  

The doctor's words oozed out of the speakers. 

"Well One, this is it, do this for me and you will be rewarded in a way that will blow your mind! Remember, relaxing is the key."

As he knelt there, hands on his thighs, eyes closed, he slowly rocked forwards until the phallus' tip rested against his lips. Playfully he licked the 'knob', then spat on the upper shaft, one hand insuring his saliva coated the entire tool. Slowly, almost sensually he pushed forwards, making tiny little adjustments to his position, and then as his throat started to resist, he gulped, and to everyone's delight the entire dildo disappeared into One's mouth. As his nose came into contact with the switch so the videos erupted with the fireworks, congratulations flashing across the screens. The three onlookers were clapping, watching with intense satisfaction at what they had created. They had turned this straight, independent man into a needy bi-sexual being with the body of a god.  

As they continued to watch, One began to deep-throat with full strokes. The stimulators in his body were all operating at maximum, and within 2 minutes his own cock began to shoot his seed into the wall. Leaning back, and without being told, he reached down to clean the mess up, using his hands and tongue to ensure not a drop was missed.  

Lucy turned to Maya and Ken. 

"I do believe it's almost time for the Great Reveal!"

DuncanMc
DuncanMc
21 Followers