The Plant Ch. 02 - Deep Roots

Story Info
Rue and Chloe get their second experience with tentacles.
1.4k words
4.44
15.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***AUTHORS NOTE: Contains scenes of non-con, forced sex and scenes of a graphic nature.

This is the continuation of the original story "The Plant" available here. This story was requested and does not reflect the author's personal tastes***

DEEP ROOTS:

Rue came to slowly. At first she registered pain -- aching joints and a soreness between her legs -- and tried to keep her eyes close to bask in the peacefulness of sleep but then she gradually remembered her predicament and started to wake again.

In her sleep the tentacles had moved her again. She had been pulled to the right of the fluid she had fallen into and now laid across a vine as thick as her waist which jutted up like a tree stump. Small wriggling vines pinned her wrists, knees and ankles to the floor with her legs pulled apart and her head left to slump. They moved subtly and rhythmically as though they were massaging her skin gently.

"Chloe?" She called out, her voice was hoarse and weak.

There was a silence and then a tiny, meek, response. 'I'm here, I'm alive.'

She too had been moved. In the dim glow from the flowers, Rue could see her ten or fifteen feet to her left. Chloe was wrapped up in the foetal position with vines and tentacles holding her tightly there against the wall. She looked ill. No, not ill, broken. Like something in her had snapped inside her mind and left her weak and pliant. Rue knew exactly how she felt but still held a tiny park of fight in her.

'Are you okay?' Rue asked.

'I'll be fine,' Chloe replied. 'The plant. It...it did things to me...I don't know what it is...' Chloe started to stammer and then to cry.

'I know, I know. Me too. It's okay, we'll figure this out.'

Rue tried to wriggle her hands free but the vines tightened sharply and then resumed their massage -- it was like a warning.

'Hey, Chloe?'

'Hm?'

'At least it didn't eat us,' Rue tried to joke.

Chloe let out a quiet laugh. 'Well, yeah, there's that.'

As before, vines started to spring up around Rue, coiling and uncoiling as they flexed their muscles. She tried to relax her hands, letting the tendrils around her wrists relax before she tried to snatch them free but the vines were quicker than her.

The freshly sprung vines stroked at her skin, a little rougher than last time. They groped at her, pawing and examining her flesh like a prize that it had won. Two vines as thick as pencils wrapped all the way around her legs in delicate spirals until they used their pointed tips to press between her pink pussy lips and rested in either side of her clit. They laid themselves parallel to each other and slowly started to rub back and forth in sync with Rue's sensitive little clit caught between them.

Rue whimpered and arched her back, giving in to pleasure quickly.

Another pair of tentacles exactly like those attending to her pussy appeared in front of her face. They slipped into her gaping mouth and tugged against her cheeks, forcing her mouth wide open as a thicker tentacle appeared and pushed its way into her mouth. As it pressed over her tongue and withdrew slowly she relaxed, sure she could handle this new stimulation, but she quickly came to regret those thoughts as it rammed down her throat and held itself there. She gagged and choked, drool dripping down her chin as tears flooded her eyes. The tentacle pulsed across her chin, lips and tongue, dribbling a sweet tasting milky substance, for a moment before repeating the procedure. It held itself down her throat for less and less time it was simoly fucking her throat. Rue was helpless. She gagged uselessly, her jaw hanging slack as she took the tentacle into her mouth again and again. On thr ine hand, she was gagging and drooling in a mess, on the other she found herself getting more and more aroused by the second.

Meanwhile, the tentacles at Rue's clit sped up their constant friction until the girl was also dripping and oozing from her freshly defiled cunt. They withdrew and held her lips open, exposing her throbbing clit and hole to the cold air as a thick tentacle lined itself up. There was no gentility or hesitation this time. The tentacle simply buried itself into her and started forcing itself back and forth faster than anything Rue thought possible. To her shock, her pussy felt just as tight as before. The sudden intrusion hurt but she couldn't resist how it pressed onto her g-spot so nicely.

Rue could already feel the building pleasure stirring within her.

Her moans were hidden behind gags as the tentacle in her mouth picked up the pace. More tentacles rose up, rubbing their slightly bulbous heads over her engorged nipples, or simply stroking over her skin in a frenzy. They wrapped and squeezed and rubbed at whatever part of her they could get to until she knew nothing but their touch.

Rue was crazed. The intensity of the fucking and the constancy of it had her cumming back to back. She felt her own juices streaming down her shaking thighs and it only made her cum harder from the degradation of it all. Distantly she was sure she could hear Chloe moaning but couldn't turn her head to see what had happened to cause it.

The tentacle in her mouth pushed deep again, swelling up until her jaw felt like it was going to break as it released pump after pump of milky fluid into her stomach. Rue could do nothing but try and swallow it as it poured down her chin and from her nose. The tentacle finally withdrew, spraying even more over her face and shoulders, letting it run down her tits and drip from them. She wondered how she looked, dripping in an unknown aliens fluid, on her hands and knees being rough fucked by tentacles, cumming so much and so hard that she cared for nothing else.

With the tentacles at her face gone she could finally turn her head to see Chloe. The tentacles had splayed her legs apart so far it looked uncomfortable. Inside her pussy were four tentacles, all pounding and thrusting at different paces. Another tentacle drilled into her throat. Chloe moaned. That's all she could do.

Rues attention was caught by a sharp pain in her cunt. The tentacle was growing. It got as big as it had last time and she felt relief, waiting for it to release, but it kept growing and growing until she cried out and then finally pumped her cunt full again. This time it did not withdraw. Instead it shrunk down to its original size and slowly started to thrust in and out of her again, building pace.

Something had changed.

What Rue now guessed to be the plants cum seemed to act like a stimulant. With her pussy already filled and coated with it the tentacle slid in and out with ease and gave her powerful orgasms. One came and made her scream, squirting all over herself and the floor. Just as she started it recover came another with the same result. Again and again. She arched her back high, giving the smaller tentacles access to her cum-covered nipples; they used the new slickness to their advantage, sliding over them between hard tugs and rough pinches. Rue came so hard she collapsed forwards, begging incoherently for a break that didn't come.

The tentacle which had been in Rue's pussy pulled out and was replaced by two smaller ones which fucked her in unison and then paused to pull sideways and spread her open. They repeated this process again and again until they too grew and released their load.

A similar pair of vines took over the position of fucking Rues mouth. They would thrust a few times and then let out a large jet of cum, and then start thrusting again. She swallowed and swallowed but it just kept coming. The tentacles seemed to time it, as she came on the vines in her cunt, the ones in her mouth gave her a load, conditioning her slowly until she was swallowing around the tentacles and working her tongue around them, asking for another load in the only way she could.