The Plant Pt. 04 - April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking around, she found the bedroom and noticed it had a queen size bed and a walk-in closet. She put her things down and found that all the stuff she had shipped was already there and placed where she had easy access to it.

She went to the patio door, and found that it opened onto a large balcony that included a hot tub, sauna and a bistro set. Impressive, she thought to herself. She put her things away and went into the kitchen. Opening the cupboards, she found they had already been stocked with dishes and dry goods.

She also found several boxes of tea. Feeling a bit thirsty, she opened one of the boxes and made a cup of tea. When she sipped on it, she was shocked at the very familiar flavor. Except this was much better than what she had before.

She sat down in the living room, sipping on her tea. She was about halfway finished when her doorbell rang. Who could this be, she wondered. She looked through the peephole and saw Theresa. Surprised, she opened the door and her eyes grew wide when she saw the naked blonde woman at the door.

"Good afternoon," Theresa said. "May I come in?"

"Oh, yeah, sure," April said. "I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting any company." Theresa came in, followed by two men with a cart. The cart looked to hold a potted plant, but the top of it was covered.

"You probably weren't expecting to see a naked woman at your door, were you?" Theresa asked. April laughed nervously.

"It doesn't happen to me very often, I gotta admit," she said.

"That's alright," Theresa said. "You'll get used to it, I'm sure. This is a clothing-optional facility and we're very open about our sexuality here." She turned to the two men. "Please put that on the coffee table if you would," she told them. As April watched, they put the pot on the coffee table. "Thank you, that will be all," Theresa said. After the men left, Theresa looked at April. "I have a little surprise for you," she said, walking to the coffee table. She took the cover off the plant and April gasped when she saw what it was.

"What?" she began. "Where did you get this?" As she walked forward, the plant began to quiver.

"This is the same plant you found in the park," Theresa said.

"But it looks so much healthier, so much more..." April began.

"Vibrant?" Theresa asked, finishing April's question.

"Yes," April said. "And why is it quivering like that?"

"It's happy to see you," Theresa said. April looked at her, shocked.

"How is that possible?" she asked.

"The male of this species tends to imprint on the first female it... encounters," Theresa said. "You were the first, so it became attached to you. In fact, it was so attached that we became concerned that it wouldn't survive the separation."

"How do you know it was me?" April asked, confused.

"We found your DNA on it," Theresa said. "There was DNA from two other women, but it responded only to yours."

"Wait,"April said, getting suspicious. "You said the male of the species. Is there a female version of this plant?"

"Yes," Theresa said. "It's how these plants normally reproduce in the wild. The female plants are relatively rare, though. And they're not as... compatible with the human male as these are to the human female. It's been tried, and the results were... devastating to say the least."

"How do you know all of this? Do you have one of these plants?" April asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do," Theresa said. "I've been with mine for about four years now. You could say it's made me what I am today. And I have no desire to give it up. Most of the women here have one, in fact."

"So, you're responsible for the plant being taken out of my room?" April asked. "Did Dr. Johnson know about that?"

"Yes," Theresa said. "To both questions. He agreed that having these plants in the wild could cause problems, possibly even a panic. I apologize for the subterfuge, but we decided that it would be in everyone's best interest to consolidate all of the plants here. Please understand, this entire facility is dedicated to the study of these plants. There's so much we have to learn from them."

"And bringing me here was a way to keep me silent?" April asked.

"Not at all, April," Theresa said. "If the Board wanted you silenced, they could have done it in any number of ways. The truth is, Dr. Johnson felt you would be a tremendous asset to us here, and I agree. You have a brilliant mind, and your exposure to the plants is a big plus. Again, I apologize for the subterfuge."

"Apology accepted," April said quietly. "But I still don't quite understand something. You say these plants are compatible with human females. Can they get a girl pregnant?"

"Under the right circumstances, it is quite possible, which is one reason we wanted to get them out of the wild," Theresa said. "Here, we can control how, and with whom, they interact. This plant, however, is sterile, so there's no chance it can impregnate you, if that's what you're concerned about." As they watched, the plant extended a tendril toward April. "I think it wants to make contact with you."

As April drew close, the plant wrapped its tendril around her arm in what felt to April like a loving embrace. April looked at Theresa, surprised. Theresa smiled before she spoke.

"I think it wants to get reacquainted," Theresa said. "I'll get going and let you two reunite," she added with a knowing smile. "I really am glad you've joined us. I think you'll be a tremendous asset to our work here."

"Thank you," April said. "I'm looking forward to working with you." Theresa nodded her head and stood up.

"I'll be checking in on you from time to time, April," she said. "In the meantime, welcome aboard. And... have fun with your... work." With that, she left the apartment, giving April a smile and a wave. April turned back to the plant, which was still quivering even as it held her arm. She examined it closer and saw the pustules had grown considerably.

Flaccid, they looked to be just under four inches in length, and looked exactly like human male sex organs, even more than they did before. She took one in her hand and was surprised that it felt warm to the touch. She stroked it a bit and marveled when it started getting hard and erect. She took it in her mouth and lovingly sucked on it, taking as much as she could down her throat. The plant responded to her and soon, it ejaculated in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, reveling in the sweet flavor.

Letting it fall out of her mouth, she looked and saw a leaf move toward her. She noticed several drops of dew and remembered what the dew did to clothing. She had an idea, and decided to give it a try.

"Go ahead, take it off," she whispered to the plant. "All of it. Everything." The plant quivered and two more dew-laden leaves came forward. The next thing she knew, all three leaves were on her dress. As the dress began to disintegrate, tendrils came forward and pulled the fabric away, exposing her naked flesh.

She felt a certain amount of excitement as she watched her dress being demolished and torn from her body. This was something she would have to explore further, she thought to herself. At no time did she feel threatened by the plant as it stripped her completely naked.

"I see you've learned some new tricks," she whispered. The tendrils worked their way through the torn cloth and ripped the dress from her, piece by piece. Soon, her destroyed cotton dress was in a heap on the floor. She kicked her sandals off and sat there on the couch, waiting to see what the plant would do next.

The velvety leaves caressed her body, spreading their dew on her skin. When they touched her breasts, she felt the dew on her nipples, causing her to moan in ecstasy.

"Oh God, that feels so good," she whispered. She spread her legs and took some dew from another leaf. Putting her hand between her legs, she rubbed it into her wet pussy and cried out when it made contact with her clit. She spread her legs further and looked at the plant.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Fuck my juicy pussy like you used to. Please." She looked and saw the cocks turn toward her. In her mind, that's what they were now. Cocks -- not "pustules." They were much longer now, thick and hard. And in her lust-crazed mind, they were the most perfect examples of circumcised male genitalia she had ever seen. And they were all hers!

As she watched, the first made its way to her sex and gently pushed at the opening. She guided it into her and gasped as it worked its way deep inside. As it began to fuck her, another cock made its way to her mouth. She instinctively opened her lips and took it inside, running her tongue over the mushroom-shaped head.

Leaning back with one cock in her mouth and another in her pussy, she glanced down and saw another cock move to her pussy. She spread her legs wider as two tendrils snaked their way around her legs. They held her legs as wide as they could and the third cock wiggled its way inside her pussy to join the first.

The two cocks in her pussy see-sawed back and forth inside her as she sucked the cock in her mouth. Then she felt something else and looking down, spotted another cock trying to squeeze its way into her pussy. The others slowed down and allowed the third cock to enter her. April thought she was going to pass out by now.

The cock in her mouth exploded and she swallowed its load. It withdrew and another took its place as the three cocks in her pussy kept fucking her. The more they fucked her, the more she wanted to be fucked and soon, they erupted inside her, triggering her first orgasm. Her juices squirted all over the stalks as the three cocks slithered out of her, only to be replaced by three more.

As they fucked her, she scooped up the goo that was dripping from her pussy and rubbed it into her skin. She noticed that it absorbed into her skin like a thick lotion, and it made her tingle as she rubbed it in.

The process continued until all 12 of the plant's cocks had ejaculated inside her mouth and pussy. By then, she was in sensory overload and was close to passing out when the last cock pulled out of her pussy. She heard a whirring noise below her and looked to see a robotic floor cleaner doing its work on the floor in front of the leather couch.

She looked at the plant and wondered out loud, "Is it possible for a girl to fall in love with a plant?" A tendril wrapped itself around her head and she heard a male voice in her mind: "Yes. Sleep now, my queen." She smiled and, satisfied beyond her widest expectations, stretched out on the couch, falling asleep the moment her head hit the small pillow next to the arm rest.

...

"Very nice," Theresa said as she watched April stretch her nude body on the couch, her well-fucked pussy gaping wide as the thick plant semen dripped out. "The hybrid has accepted her as his queen." Margaret smiled as she looked at Theresa. "Delete that video, Margaret. Make your report to the Council, but do not invade her privacy again. We need to earn her trust."

"As you wish, my Queen Mother," Margaret said.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get a bit of relief myself," Theresa said with a wicked smile. "Good night."

"Good night, Theresa," Margaret said as the younger woman walked into her inner chamber where Bernie was waiting. She turned back to her console and wrapped up her report to the Council.

...

April woke up early the next morning, her pussy still tingling from the workout she got the previous day. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, then went into the kitchen to make some coffee. After pouring herself a cup, she went into the bathroom and took a nice, long, hot shower. Looking down at herself, she decided to shave and pulled out her razor. When she finished, she climbed out, dried herself off and looked in the mirror.

She liked what she saw. She noticed her skin felt a bit softer and she couldn't help but notice that her lower lips protruded a bit from her shaved slit. That was different, she thought to herself. But not surprising, she added, given what had happened the previous day.

She put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and went out onto the balcony and looked around. She was startled to see just how large this place really was. What did they do here, really, she asked herself. And who's paying for all this? Perhaps it really doesn't matter in the long run, she decided. Finishing her coffee, she went back inside and misted her plant. When she was finished, she put her water bottle down and whispered to the plant.

"I've got to go for a little bit, but I'll be back soon," she said. As she walked out the door, she wondered, "Am I really explaining myself to a plant?" Shaking her head, she went to the first floor and grabbed some breakfast in the cafeteria, then went to the gym to check out their equipment. Impressed with what she saw, she signed up and went to the commissary to buy some workout clothes. She walked out an hour later, carrying bags full of clothing, lingerie and other things she thought she might need.

On the way back to the elevator, she glanced out at the pool and saw a man sitting nude in a lawn chair. Straddling him, with his dick buried in her pussy, was a young, nubile woman with long dark hair. April noticed the dark green tattoo right above her ass and wondered if it had any significance. She turned and saw the receptionist she had met the previous day, Rhonda.

"Are they allowed to do that in the pool area?" April asked. Rhonda looked, smiled and nodded her head.

"Oh yes, that's Sam Winston and his designated companion," she said. "And yes, they are, as long as it doesn't become an orgy. One of the perks of living here."

"Designated companion?" April asked.

"Yes, the company takes real good care of its employees," Rhonda said. "Isn't it sweet the way they just seem to meld together?"

"Uh, yeah," April said. "Are they married or something?"

"Something," Rhonda said. "I'm sorry, I forgot. You're new here. You see, all the male employees get a designated companion that's exclusive to them. The companions help keep the guys focused, on the straight and narrow, if you will. The upside is that you don't have to worry about them hitting on you."

"Ah, I see," April said. "I bet that goes a long way to preventing sexual harassment claims."

"Yes, it does," Rhonda said. "And how are you doing so far?"

"Doing just fine, thanks," April said. "Just had breakfast, signed on to the gym and spent a bunch of money at the commissary."

"Well, it sure looks like you've been busy," Rhonda told her. "I gotta get back to work. See ya later, okay?"

"Sure," April said. She took one last look out back and saw the woman bouncing up and down on the man's cock. Designated companion, huh, she asked herself. But I've got a plant with 12 cocks. So there, she added with a smile on her face.

She went back to her apartment and put her things away. She looked at the lingerie she bought, and knew it wouldn't last very long. But it would be fun to see what the plant does with it, she thought. After she put everything away, she picked up the thick employee handbook, made herself a cup of tea and sat down on her couch to read through it.

...

"Ah, my Queen Mother, your delightful form graces our monitors yet again," the presiding member of the High Council said after Margaret completed the secure connection.

"Thank you, Councilor," Theresa said. "And what may we do for you today?"

"We have noted with great satisfaction the progress you have made in just the last few months, my Queen," the Councilor said.

"Thank you again, Councilor," Theresa said. She knew there was a "but" coming, and she was right.

"However, we are concerned about the rapid growth of the Colony," the Councilor said. "The Council has conferred with the Treasury and we have decided it is time to, as your people might say, spread the wealth, just a bit. We have selected five islands around the planet for subsidiary colonies. These islands are strategically located in areas that will allow you to dispatch teams of breeders to spread the Gingravik seed. The funds have all been approved and the adjustments made in your books. We would like you to dispatch construction units to those islands to begin immediate work on the necessary facilities."

"We can do that, Councilor," Theresa said. "Is there anything else?"

"Yes," another Councilor said. "We have been monitoring the global pandemic and as you know, the economic and political upheaval has fallen well within what we predicted, but we are concerned with the progress of this, uh, Operation Warp Speed. It seems the humans are operating with near-Gingravik efficiency and may have something useful by the end of your year."

"We are glad to see the lockdowns and edicts in certain areas are having the desired results, but it appears we may to activate some of our assets to, as you might say, throw a monkey wrench into the works," another Councilor said.

"Don't forget, Councilor, there is an election coming up here in about four and a half months," Margaret said.

"We are well aware of that," a third Councilor said. "We have been monitoring the situation and we are already implementing a plan to deal with that."

"And that plan would be, what, exactly," Theresa asked.

"I'm afraid that's on a need-to-know basis, my Queen Mother," the first Councilor said. "It would be best if that were kept confidential. Suffice it to say, steps are being taken to insure the desired outcome."

"Very well, Councilor," Margaret said. "Marsook's will be done."

"Yes, yes, of course," the Councilor said. "One last thing. We have monitored your newest arrival, uh, April Jennings."

"Yes?" Theresa asked.

"We are pleased to see she has successfully bonded with her Gingravik mate," the second Councilor said. "But we are concerned that she may not be willing to accept our ultimate goal, given what she has already told the Facilitator."

"I have already addressed that with the Facilitator," Theresa said. "The issue, I believe, is one of trust and... presentation. If I had been told everything at the very beginning, there is a chance I wouldn't be here right now. She needs to be eased into this, as I was. I believe once she has a well-established relationship with her hybrid male, as I have with Bernie, and experienced the benefits to her personally, she will welcome what we have to offer, just as I did."

"Your words make sense to me, Queen Mother," another Councilor said. "We will leave it in your capable hands."

"Thank you, Councilor," Theresa said.

"Very well, that will be all for now," the first Councilor said. "You both are to be commended for your work. Please carry on and we will be in touch soon."

"Thank you, Councilor," Margaret said before the link was cut. She turned to Theresa.

"Do you really believe she will accept what we offer to the world?" she asked.

"I do, Margaret," she said. "We both saw how she reacted to her hybrid. She's falling in love, just as I did with Bernie. It will take time and patience on our part, but she'll come around."

"As you wish," Margaret said.

"In the meantime, get me the information on those remote sites," Theresa said. "We need to get moving on that."

"Yes, Theresa," Margaret said.

...

April spent the rest of the day reading through the employee handbook, stopping only to make a sandwich for lunch. She continued reading through the afternoon, and put the book down when it was time for dinner. She went to the cafeteria and ate some meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy and broccoli, and met some of her new co-workers.

One of the girls she met, Sally, had been with the facility for a year, and she gushed over her job. Like her, Sally had a plant of her own, and had even given it a name.

"I call him Bruno," Sally said.