The Plant Pt. 04 - April

Story Info
April begins her new career and is reunited with a friend.
13.5k words
4.68
9.1k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Plant Pt. 04 - April

The following is the third entry in my series, "The Plant," and is set about eight months after "The Plant Pt. 03 - Colony."It may help to read the first three stories in the series to understand the full context of what is happening here.

For those who are familiar with my work, this is quite different from what I usually submit...

Many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories.For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen.At least on paper...

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc.(Yes, I DO moderate comments)And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

...

End of "The Plant Pt. 03 -- Colony"

"By your calendar, it should be there sometime in early November," one Councilor said. "According to our calculations, it should make planetfall somewhere in the body of land you know as China. It will spread from there quite rapidly."

"In the meantime, Facilitator, I suggest it is time you close your shop for good," the first Councilor said. "You have earned enough that you can collect your government's social security. You should file for that immediately. We suggest you move your operation to the Colony as soon as possible."

"It shall be as you say, Councilor," she said. "Marsook's will be done."

"Of course, Facilitator," the Councilor said.

"There is a phrase that has been attributed to your Chinese brethren, Facilitator," one Councilor said. "May you live in interesting times. The times are indeed going to be interesting. We will remain in contact as always. Stay the course and remain true to the cause. Report when you have completed the move to the Colony."

"I will, Councilor," she said. After the obligatory ending, the communication ended. Margaret stood there, stunned, for just a few moments. But only a few moments. There was much work to be done.

...

And now, "The Plant Pt. 04 -- Pandemic"

June 13, 2020

April Jennings looked at the empty space that had been her home for the last several years. All of her things had been packed and shipped to her new residence at the Gingravik facility, where she would be starting her new position as an entry-level botanical researcher.

She had already shared a tearful farewell with her friends, May and June. The three of them had been known around campus as the "Calendar Girls" for obvious reasons, and they had grown very close in the time they had been here. They promised to stay in touch with each other and exchanged contact information.

The commencement ceremony this year sucked, thanks to the global coronavirus pandemic. Students were given a choice to either go virtual or attend in person. Many chose the virtual route, but the three girls decided that after six years, they had earned the right to get their degrees in person. So they donned their gowns and masks and went to the sparsely-attended ceremony.

Afterward, they celebrated, but there wasn't much they could do, as all of the clubs, bars and restaurants had been closed, thanks to the governor's lockdown edicts. They grumbled, but understood.

The last few months for April had been something of a blur. She never did learn what really happened to her plant, or all of the research information and test results that mysteriously went missing. She hounded Dr. Johnson about it, but he simply said the investigation revealed nothing. That didn't make sense to her, since the cabinet that held the research data was kept under lock and key, and he had one of the few keys to the lock.

She eventually dropped the subject, realizing she wouldn't get any answers, but had suspicions of her own that she never voiced. Then there was her boyfriend, Steve. In January, she caught him in bed with a cheerleader when she went into his room. She dropped him like a hot rock when that happened, but strangely enough, she was secretly glad that she had found him balls-deep inside the blonde cheerleader's shaved pussy.

The truth was that after her encounters with the strange plant she found in the local park, she found Steve to be somewhat... lacking. He was fairly-well endowed, and he usually always brought her to orgasm. But there was something missing.

Try as he might, Steve simply couldn't fully satisfy her the way the plant did. It wasn't his fault, that's just the way it was. Thinking about it, she realized there was no man who could do to her what the plant did. Strange, she thought, that she would miss a plant like that. The memories of those encounters often caused her to get quite horny, prompting her to seek relief with her own fingers or her trusty dildo.

Last year, she was offered a position with a company that operated a huge facility 150 miles out of town. She accepted the position after a lengthy interview with the CEO, a beautiful woman named Theresa Hemmings. She also had Dr. Johnson to thank for that, as he was the one who recommended her to them.

After passing the company's background and security check, she received a package. The company wanted spit and blood samples for DNA testing. They also wanted a vaginal swab. She thought that odd, but did as she was asked. The package also contained a fairly lengthy questionnaire.

She had seen questionnaires like this before -- personality tests that didn't have any right or wrong answers, but were designed to give the questioner a good look at what makes the subject tick. She knew some companies used tests like these to see if a potential employee would be a good fit. So she answered the questionnaire honestly.

She found some of the questions to be somewhat odd. One question, for example, asked, "Do you believe in the possibility of intelligent life on other planets?" She thought about that and selected "Yes, with some reservations." Another question asked, "Do you think human beings are the only intelligent species on planet Earth?" After thinking it over, she selected, "No," having seen documentaries about the intelligence displayed by dolphins and other animals.

Several of the questions, however, were of an explicit, sexual nature. She gritted her teeth and answered those honestly as well. One question asked, "Are you offended by displays of public nudity?" She answered "no," especially since she and her two friends had stripped naked while taking part in a wet t-shirt contest once a few years back.

Another question asked if she had ever engaged in sex with another woman. She thought that was a bit intrusive, but answered honestly: Yes. There were other questions, which she answered truthfully and honestly. She hoped this wouldn't hurt her employment and was relieved to see a disclaimer at the bottom which stated: "The answers you provided on this questionnaire have no impact on your already-approved employment." Apparently, they just wanted to know something about her. She packaged everything back up and sent it off.

The next few months went by quickly. She was neck-deep in tests and her thesis, which was about chemical reactions in certain plants. Her thesis was accepted and she received top marks on it. In May, she received a letter from Gingravik, welcoming her to the "family." They said she was welcome to come on board anytime between June 14 and June 21, with June 22 being her first official day on the job. They also provided her with a sticker giving her access to the facility.

She decided to leave as soon after her graduation as possible, to give her time to get settled in and to become familiar with her new surroundings. She was also eager to leave town, since violent protests had broken out in late May. A number of buildings in the downtown area had been severely damaged and some had been burned to the ground.

By the time graduation had come, she had already said her goodbyes and was ready to head out. Dr. Johnson indicated he might see her again sometime and cautioned her to remain true to her chosen profession.

"Remember, you're a scientist now, and you need to keep your mind open to new possibilities," he said.

"Thank you, Dr. Johnson," she said. "For everything. And I assure you that I will keep an open mind. Especially after everything I've already experienced." He smiled and hugged her as a father might hug his daughter and watched as she walked off.

On Sunday, June 14, April said goodbye to her empty room, closed the door and turned in her key for the last time. Wearing a summer dress that fell just a few inches above her knees, she got into her car and headed out.

...

Margaret sat in her new office at the Colony and considered her console. She had just wrapped up her daily brief with the Council, and was gratified they had deigned to acknowledge her efforts over the years. She missed her old shop, and was saddened when she learned that it had recently been burned to the ground by protesters. It wasn't her problem anymore, thank goodness, and due to the Council's foresight, she, and all her secrets, were safe.

She also noted with a bit of irony that April Jennings had left the college and was on her way to the facility. She smiled when she saw the text from "AJ" that said she had left the campus. She recalled the conversation she had with the young female botany student just nine months ago. Ironic, she thought, that the young girl would unknowingly be employed by the very people responsible for the plant she had found in the park.

She sent a message back to "AJ," the man April knew as Dr. Johnson: "Acknowledged. Look forward to seeing her." Just then, the door opened and Theresa walked in. She stood next to Margaret.

"Is our new researcher on her way?" she asked.

"Yes, my Queen Mother," Margaret said. Theresa smiled and put a hand on the older woman's shoulder.

"Margaret, when it's just us, you can call me Theresa," the younger, naked woman said.

"But you are the Queen Mother, and I should respect that," Margaret said quietly.

"Oh, Margaret," Theresa said. "If it weren't for you, I'd still be that mousy little girl stuck in an old apartment, working a dead-end job with no one to love. I owe everything to you. You're like the aunt I never had."

"You're too kind," Margaret said.

"Have you seen our new recruit's questionnaire yet?" Theresa asked.

"Yes, I have," Margaret said.

"I think she'll be a good fit for us, don't you?" Theresa asked.

"Yes, I agree," Margaret said. "But we'll need to work her into the fold carefully."

"Of course," Theresa said. "I've got that under control. Trust me."

"I do," Margaret said.

"Please let me know when she arrives," Theresa said. "I'd like to present her with a little 'welcome home' gift."

"I will, Theresa," Margaret said. She watched as the woman padded out of her office. Yes, she thought, Theresa had come a long way from that first day when she first came into the shop. It had been what, four years now, since that day. Since accepting her role as Queen Mother, she had worked tirelessly to advance the Gingravik cause.

The Colony she oversaw had grown considerably, with nearly 60 percent of its 21,000 residents carrying Gingravik DNA. Many of those were the result of couplings between the breeders who had been deployed across the country and the human females they had encountered. Since the lockdowns began, many of those original breeders had been recalled, and the rest continued to search for available partners.

Others were the result of couplings between the designated in-house breeders recruited off the streets by Theresa and their assigned plants. The enhanced beings that resulted were placed into their designated areas of expertise. Thanks to their scientific advances -- provided by the Gingravik, of course -- their growth had been expedited and their knowledge implanted into their genetic makeup. By now, a fully-developed adult could be produced and put on-line within a matter of a few weeks.

Every field of endeavor was covered, and every need of the Colony fulfilled. Every so often, an outsider, like April, would be recruited or employed to fill a pressing need, but those were very few and far between. Most had no idea what went on in the secure inner compound, and none had any idea what the desired objective really was.

Margaret smiled as she thought about that objective. One day, she thought, we will fuck the human race into submission.

...

April had finally left the city limits and was now on the open road, heading toward the facility. She stopped before she left town and filled up her gas tank, knowing there was only one station between there and the compound. She found the exit she was looking for and took it, finding herself on a lonely stretch of road.

As she listened to the soft music playing on her CD player, she thought about her encounters with the strange plant she found in the park. She had never felt so uninhibited, or sexually satisfied, in her entire life. Thinking about the three or four penis-shaped pustules filling her pussy at the same time caused her to get excited. There was no way Steve -- or any other man, for that matter -- could compete with that.

Looking in her mirror, she realized she was the only one on this stretch of road, so she set her cruise control, lifted her dress, put one finger under her panties and began stroking herself. Unbuttoning the top of her dress, she rubbed her breasts through her bra, alternating between her breasts and her pussy while keeping one hand on her steering wheel.

Her lust continued to build and she found herself working the top of her dress down over her shoulders. With one hand, she managed to get her bra off and tossed it in the passenger seat, letting the wind from the open window blow over her naked breasts.

She saw what looked like a small rest area up ahead, and pulled in, her excitement causing her to get too distracted to drive. Fortunately, there was no one else in the rest area, so she parked next to the small rest room and turned her car off.

"I don't believe I'm actually going to do this," she said to herself as she whipped her clothes off. By now, all she wanted was an orgasm, and she didn't care how she got it. Naked except for her sandals, she took one last look around and seeing no one, spread her legs and masturbated furiously.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned as she rubbed her wet pussy in the drivers seat. Pushing two fingers inside her, she opened the door, spread her legs wide as she sat in the seat and finger-fucked herself until she squirted on the gravel parking lot. By now, she was so horny, she really didn't care if anyone driving by had seen her. Her orgasm complete, she caught her breath, wiped herself with some tissues she kept in her glove box and put her dress back on, not bothering with her bra or panties.

She finally collected herself enough that she felt she could drive safely, so she started her car and headed back out. Unknown to her, a small camera overlooking the rest area had captured her antics and streamed them to an office located at the facility where she was going. Margaret smiled as she watched April bring herself to orgasm, and made a quick report to her boss.

An hour and a half later, April turned off the road and drove to the front gate of Gingravik Botanical Research, where she was met by a security man in a blue uniform. He came to her window, clipboard in hand.

"April Jennings," she told the man. "I'm a new employee." He nodded his head and looked at his clipboard.

"Yes, ma'am," he said. "I see you listed right here. If you could please, drive over to that building and they'll take care of your onboarding."

"Thank you," she said with a smile. He smiled back and touched the tip of his hat.

"You're certainly welcome," he said. "And welcome aboard." Smiling back, she turned where he pointed and parked in front of a one-story building. Turning her car off, she put on a mask, took her papers and went inside.

"Yes, may I help you?" an attractive brunette behind the front desk asked.

"Yes, I'm April Jennings and I'm a new employee," April said, putting her papers on the desk. "I was told to report here first." The brunette consulted her computer, noted the "QM" flag next to the picture she had of April and smiled.

"Of course," she said. "Welcome aboard." She took April's paperwork and license and verified her identity. "Please come with me," she said, handing the paperwork back. April followed the brunette into a separate room, where she was tested for COVID-19. The brunette left and returned a few minutes later to inform her she was free of the disease.

The next hour, April was briefed on many of the rules and the security measures at the facility and was informed her section was in the least secure area. She was given a thick employee handbook and advised to go through it when she could. Her phone had also been taken and scrutinized, and the facility's security filters installed.

"You've been assigned to Section 230," the brunette said, pointing to a spot marked on the map she gave to April. "Just follow the signs on the road and you'll find it quite easily. When you get to your housing facility, park in the slot with your name on it and report to the receptionist in the building. The lab where you'll be working is in the building next door to that, so you should be set to go."

"Thank you," April said.

"You're welcome," the brunette said. "Oh, one thing before you go. Many non-work related areas in that section are clothing optional, so you'll need to watch the signs."

"Oh," April said, rather surprised. "Thanks for the warning."

"You're welcome, and welcome aboard," the brunette said with a smile. April grabbed her things and headed out to her car. She followed the map and was surprised at the size of the place. She was also impressed by the upkeep. Everything looked immaculate. She finally found the six-story building that housed her accommodation and parked in the covered spot that displayed her name. Walking inside, she found the receptionist and reported in.

"Oh yes, April Jennings," the redheaded receptionist said. "I'm Rhonda. We've been expecting you. Welcome aboard." She walked around the desk and pointed down the hallway. "Just so you know, everything you'll need is right here on the first floor -- the commissary, gym, lounge, cafeteria and general service areas are right down there. There's a swimming pool out back, and it is clothing optional. Follow me and I'll take you up to your apartment."

April followed the redhead to an elevator and got in with her. They exited on the sixth floor and walked down the hallway to a large door. The redhead swiped a cardkey over a plate next to the door and when they heard the click of the door release, handed the card to her.

"This is your key, so you'll need to keep this with you whenever you go out," she said. "If you do forget your key, though, just buzz us downstairs and someone will let you in. Also,if you need any maintenance work done, just give us a call on the intercom and we'll take care of it."

"Thanks," April said, opening the door.

"Enjoy your stay," the redhead said as she walked away. April went inside, expecting to find a small dingy room, but got the shock of her life when she looked around. This place was huge and it was nicely appointed.

The apartment featured a sunken living room, with a leather couch and recliner. A large coffee table sat in front of the couch and there was a fireplace with a very large flat-screen television above it. She found the kitchen was very nice and had all the modern appliances she could ever want.