The Plant Pt. 04 - April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Bruno?" April asked.

"Yeah, it helps us connect when I can refer to him with a name," Sally said. "You know, since I've been with Bruno, I've lost over 30 pounds and I find I don't have to eat very much at all."

"That's some diet plan," April said.

"Isn't it, though?" Sally said in response. "Trust me, after a while, you'll see the same thing happen." April thought about that as she went back to her apartment. She turned on some soft music and sat in front of the plant as she misted it.

"What should I call you?" she said softly. A tendril snaked its way to the side of her head. "I can't call you Steve. That's my old boyfriend and you're much better than he ever was."

"Not... Steve," she heard in her head. She snapped up and looked at the plant. All 12 cocks seemed to be pointing at her face as if the plant was focusing on her.

"That WAS you yesterday," she exclaimed.

"Yes," the plant said in her mind. She looked at the plant for a moment, wondering how this was even possible. After a while, she gathered her thoughts.

"Maybe I'll call you... Jake. Short for Jacob," she said.

"Yes, I... like... Jake," the plant said in her mind. "I am Jake. You are my queen. Jake loves his queen." April looked at the plant, even more shocked. How could a plant love a human being? How could a plant show any emotion at all? This was all too new for her. One thing was certain in her mind -- this plant IS an intelligent being. And it also knew how to make her feel good. She had a wicked idea.

"Would Jake like to rip my clothes off and fuck me again?" she asked quietly. The cocks began to get erect. Was it her imagination, or were they a bit bigger than they were yesterday?

"Yes. Jake would love to rip clothes off queen," the plant said. She smiled and stood up. The cocks followed her movements.

"All right, Jake," she said. "Let's go into the bedroom and I'll put something on." She picked up the pot and carried it into the bedroom, where she set it down on a chest at the foot of her bed. She went into the closet and grabbed a black body-stocking that hugged her every curve. She came out of the closet and saw Jake's erect cocks pointing in her direction. They followed her movements as she went to the bed and she saw his leaves quivering.

She pulled the bedspread down and realized the sheets were silky. She laid down on the bed, and propped her head up.

"Come, strip your queen," she said in a sultry voice. As she watched, two large leaves came forward and brushed her body, the dew disintegrating the stocking as it went over her torso and down her legs. She felt strangely erotic as tendrils reached out and slithered into the holes the dew made in the stocking. She knew what was coming, but was still surprised when she heard the fabric rip.

She watched the plant remove bits of the stocking and her skin felt tingly as it was exposed to the room's air. She watched the stocking get torn off of her, first from her torso, revealing her breasts, then her arms, followed by her legs. She spread her legs and gave Jake access to the gusset of the stocking, which was still intact.

She watched as a leaf brushed against her crotch, causing a hole to form in the crotch. A tendril worked its way in the hole, then coiled up and ripped the cloth from her, exposing her shaved pussy. She gasped as another leaf caressed her breasts, rubbing its dew into her nipples. A second leaf went over her slit and some dew got onto her clit, causing her to cry out.

Tendrils worked over her body, ripping the last shreds of cloth from her body until she was completely naked. She moved down on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Fuck me," she hissed. The plant sent out two tendrils that wrapped around her legs. She felt the plant spread her legs even wider and as she watched, four hard cocks came forward. One worked its way onto her belly and slithered up to her breasts, stopping at her mouth. She opened her mouth and let it enter. The other three rubbed themselves on her slit, making her even wetter than she already was.

Eventually, all three entered her pussy and began fucking her rhythmically. She felt her pussy stretch out again, and she found that she absolutely loved the sensation. She sucked on the cock in her mouth and felt it begin to tense up.

"Jake... feed queen," she heard in her mind before the cock in her mouth erupted. She swallowed all of the sweet ejaculate. When the cock pulled out of her mouth, she grabbed it and sucked on its testicles before it withdrew. Another cock was already slithering up to her mouth.

One of the three cocks inside her pussy pulled out, having filled her with semen. As it did, she had the first of several strong orgasms, coating Jake with her juices. Two more hard cocks came forward and squeezed their way into her pussy. Now, four of them were pumping into her, driving her to a sexual frenzy she had never experienced before.

When the four cocks exploded in her pussy, she scooped up what she could and rubbed it into her skin. Four more cocks came forward and repeated the process as another moved to her mouth. She sucked first one, then the other, alternating between them until they both came in her mouth. She eagerly swallowed everything they gave her. The process repeated one more time as the remaining cocks fucked her to a final, explosive orgasm. She caught her breath and began to doze off when a tendril went to her head.

"Love... queen," Jake said in her mind. She smiled and looked at the plant, all of its cocks now flaccid.

"Love Jake," she said before falling asleep. The rest of that first week went by quickly for April, as she became more acquainted with her new surroundings. When she wasn't out exploring and simply enjoying the warm air, she was in her apartment with Jake.

Every night, she let the plant ravish her body after ripping her clothes off and found that she truly enjoyed it. By Friday, she was back in the commissary, buying new items for the plant to rip off her body.

On Monday, she started her first official day on the job. It wasn't quite what she thought it might be, but she enjoyed her work anyway. Instead of being given a problem to research, she found herself to be part of an assembly line of sorts. She was given her tasks, which she performed, noting her observations, then handed the work off to the next person. She had no idea what it was her team was researching. Still, she enjoyed her work and came to like the other members of her team.

After work, she would join them for a meal, then retire to her apartment for an evening of lovemaking with Jake. It was almost like returning home to a faithful, loving husband. Except she never had to worry about Jake leaving the toilet seat up or running around with another woman.

That Friday afternoon after work, she stood out on her balcony in a pair of cutoff jean shorts, enjoying a glass of iced tea. She looked and saw several planes lined up at the airport located on the far edge of the facility. Large trucks pulling trailers drove up to them and she saw pallets being transferred to the aircraft. Groups of men marched out of the trucks and boarded the planes before they lined up to take off. She wondered what was going on, but her attention was diverted when she heard her doorbell ring.

Answering the door, she was surprised to see Theresa, naked as always, standing at the door with a smile on her face.

"Please, come in," April said. "It's a pleasure to see you again. What can I do for you?"

"I just wanted to check on you and see how things are going," Theresa said. "How was your first full week at work?"

"Great," April said. "A bit different from what I expected, but I'm enjoying the work and I like the people I work with."

"Good," Theresa said.

"I was just a bit curious about what's going on out there at the airfield," April said. Theresa followed April to the balcony and watched what was going on. As they looked, another airplane took off and headed west.

"We're expanding our operations," Theresa said. "We're setting up auxiliary facilities in five outside locations. Those are the advance teams leaving to prepare the new locations."

"Oh," April said, wondering if she would be part of the expanded operations.

"How are things with your plant?" Theresa asked.

"Doing quite well, actually," April said. "But I do have a question, though."

"What's that?" Theresa asked.

"I know this will sound strange, but it seems as though we can actually... communicate," April said. "Is that normal with these plants?"

"Absolutely," Theresa said. "They're quite intelligent, you know. And yes, they can engage in a form of communication. I'm surprised it's happened so fast in your case, though. It usually takes a few months of constant interaction."

"Well, it's fairly rudimentary right now," April said. "It's not like we have long discussions."

"That's how it normally starts," Theresa said. "As time goes on, though, you'll develop a rapport with..."

"Jake," April said. "His name is Jake." Theresa smiled.

"Jake," Theresa said, repeating April. "And what do you and... Jake... talk about?"

"Right now, it's mostly small talk, pillow talk, I guess," April said.

"Pillow talk?" Theresa asked.

"Yeah," April said.

"I see," Theresa said. "So, you and Jake..."

"Yeah, we do," April said. "Every night, in fact."

"That's sweet," Theresa said.

"Yeah," April said. "It's a lot like having a boyfriend or a husband who never complains about anything and only wants to see me happy. Does that make sense?"

"It does," Theresa said. "My Bernie is a lot like that. How do you feel about Jake?"

"Truthfully?" April asked. "I've developed feelings for him. I can't imagine not having him around." Theresa smiled even wider.

"That's so good to hear," she said. "I think you'll do very nicely here, April. Look, I have some things to get done before I can call it a day. I just wanted to stop by and see how you're doing."

"Thank you for coming by, Theresa," April said. "Have a good evening."

"You do the same, April," she said, giving her a hug. After Theresa left, April sat down on her couch in front of Jake. She picked up her water bottle and misted the plant. A tendril wrapped itself around her head.

"Does Jake make queen happy?" the plant asked. She wondered if the plant heard her and Theresa talking.

"Happier than I've ever been in my life," she said. And it was the truth.

"Queen makes Jake very happy also," she heard in her head. She couldn't help but smile.

"Does Jake want to play?" she asked.

"Oh yes, Jake loves to play," the plant told her. She kicked off her shoes and put her feet on the coffee table. Leaning back, she spread her arms.

"Then do it," she said. She smiled as the tendrils came forward, followed by the large leaves dripping with the dew that would soon leave her naked and open, the remnants of her destroyed clothing on the floor. By the time she felt her panties being torn off, she was dripping wet. "Please... Fuck me," she begged.

"As you wish, my queen," Jake said in her head before filling her mouth and pussy.

...

"Well, how's our newest addition doing?" Margaret asked when Theresa returned.

"Much better than I anticipated," Theresa said. "She's falling for her hybrid. And it seems they've developed a form of communication."

"Good," Margaret said. "She's progressed much further than anyone anticipated. You were right, my Queen Mother."

"I could just as easily have been wrong, Margaret," Theresa said. "We will need to keep an eye on her, at least for the time being. But do not invade her privacy. I will not tolerate that. I would prefer their relationship develop without our interference." She quickly changed the subject. "What's the status of the operation?"

"All of the advance teams have been deployed to their destinations," Margaret said. "I will continue to monitor their progress."

"Good," Theresa said. "What is the word from the Council?"

"The Council says things are progressing better than they anticipated," Margaret told her. "The virus is having the desired result planet-wide. Chaos, economic disruption, political upheaval. It's everywhere now."

"Yes," Theresa said quietly, looking at the world map filled with red dots indicating hot spots. "Except, of course, for us. An island of calm and serenity in a sea of madness and chaos."

"Yes, my Queen Mother," Margaret said, looking at Theresa. She really has come a long way in a short period of time, the older woman thought. "By the way, Dr. Johnson called. He's expecting a return call."

"Thank you, Margaret," Theresa said, as she left the room.

...

Four months later, in mid-October, April assessed her situation as she watched the news. She enjoyed her work tremendously, and made a number of new friends. The pay and benefits, of course, were excellent, and it helped that the company provided her living quarters, which, when she thought about it, would have cost her more than a pretty penny outside the facility.

She did notice a few oddities about the place, though. For starters, she never met anyone who was married, which she found a bit strange. Nor did it seem that anyone she met dated other employees, even though they sometimes stopped for a drink at the end of their shift. All of the men had their "designated companions," while the women had their plants. And no one seemed interested in fostering anything more than a friendly professional relationship outside the workplace.

During that time, she came to understand a lot more about the plants. For example, she learned they really did have what could be called a "brain," located just under the soil at the base of the main stalk. It was about half the size of a human brain, and was tightly packed and protected by the root ball. They also seemed to have audio and visual receptors in their stalks and a very highly-developed nervous system.

This explained the ability to communicate, she thought. Then she wondered -- if they could communicate, could they also organize? Could they solve complex problems? Were they capable of logic and reasoning? The possibilities were staggering.

She also learned the male plants were capable of synthesizing essential proteins and nutrients for their female counterparts. In addition to fertilizing the females "eggs" or spores, the male, it seemed, was responsible for essentially feeding the female. So this was why Jake spoke of "feeding" his queen. On top of that, she learned, the males could adjust those proteins and nutrients to ensure the overall health of their females. She could see the result of that for herself when she looked in the mirror.

In those four months, she had lost a bit of weight and had toned up quite well, partly due to the workouts she got from Jake, but also due to her time in the gym. Additionally, she was happier and more content than she could ever recall and she hadn't experienced so much as a sore throat or a headache since coming to the facility.

With Jake, she had no need, or desire, to seek companionship with another man. The plant gave her everything she needed and she found that she was closer to Jake than she had ever been to any male human.

What impressed her the most was that Jake actually LISTENED to what she had to say. Strange, she thought, that she could have a better relationship with a plant than a human male. She had even managed to "train" Jake somewhat, and their sexual encounters had improved considerably. The only concern she had was keeping enough serviceable clothing around for him to rip off her body. As much as she loved the feel of being stripped by him, she found it somewhat expensive to keep any kind of a wardrobe on hand.

And, she learned, just as she had developed a taste for clothes-ripping as part of their foreplay, she found that Jake had a fetish or two of his own. It turned out that he loved watching her masturbate for him, and loved it when she squirted on him.

She watched the news and saw the disruption and chaos taking place in the midst of a pandemic that had already killed well over 100,000 people in the United States alone. Yet, there was no sign of the virus here, and no indication of any upheaval here at all. It was as if she was in a cocoon of sorts, insulated from the craziness going on in the world.

It was almost as if there was some kind of invisible shield around the facility. No one had been infected, but at the same time, no one wore masks or other PPE outside of the lab. In fact, she couldn't recall seeing anyone with so much as a sniffle since she had been here. She wasn't complaining, but she found it a bit strange. Her mind was brought back to reality by the phone on her wall.

"Hello," she said, answering the call.

"Miss Jennings, there's a Dr. Alan Johnson here in the lobby to see you," the female voice said on the other end. She thought for a second before answering.

"I'll be right down," she said, ending the call. "I have to go downstairs for a bit, but I'll be right back," she told Jake.

"Okay," Jake's childlike voice said in her mind. She left her apartment and went downstairs, wondering what Dr. Johnson wanted. She also had some questions for him, and hoped she would get some straight answers. She saw him with a younger, nude woman at the front desk.

"April, so good to see you," he said, giving her a fatherly hug.

"Dr. Johnson," April said in response. "Good to see you as well."

"Please, call me Alan," he said. "We're colleagues now. Oh, this is my designated companion, Lucinda." April appraised the nude woman and noted the dark, forest-green eyes, dark complexion and silky-smooth skin, topped with nearly black hair that fell over her shoulders. She also saw the dark green tattoo between the girl's breasts.

Lucinda wasn't the first "companion" April had seen or met since coming to the facility. Nearly all of the single male employees had one, and they all had many of the same traits. She shook the girl's hand.

"It's good to meet you, Lucinda," April said.

"And you, April Jennings," Lucinda said with a smile that revealed perfectly-straight white teeth. April looked at Alan before speaking.

"I thought you were married," she said.

"I was, but Judy died from the virus a month or so ago," he said.

"I'm sorry to hear that," April said. "Why don't we go out back and catch up?"

"After you," Alan said. April walked onto the desk next to the swimming pool and sat down. Alan sat in a chair next to her and Lucinda sat down at his feet, placing a protective arm over his legs as she eyed April, her slightly spread legs causing her pussy to open slightly.

"So, what brings you out here?" April asked Alan.

"Well, I'm getting ready to head out to one of the new satellite facilities and I wanted to stop by and see you before I left," he said.

"Oh?" April asked. "What happened to your job at the college?"

"Well, things have changed drastically since you left," he said. "Mostly due to the pandemic. Most of the classes are now virtual, which really isn't all that conducive for the type of hands-on research I prefer. On top of that, the riots have gotten pretty much out of control. You wouldn't recognize the place these days. So, I accepted a position with the company here and I'm going to be heading up one of the satellite facilities."

"So, you knew about the plants when I showed you the one I found," April said.

"I knew of them and knew of their potential, but yours was the first I had ever seen or examined up close," he said.

"Did you have something to do with my plant being taken out of my room?" she asked. He looked down before answering.

"Yes, I did, April, and I'm truly sorry for the way that happened," he said. "It was just too risky having these plants in the wild like that."