All Comments on 'The Plant Pt. 06 - Ambassador'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
Great work

I can't recommend it enough. 5 stars

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Knocked out of the park again!!!!! Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

A fascinating story of the possibilities of life. I can hardly wait for the next stage of the adventure and to see what this life brings. Continue the good writing, and thank you.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Great chapter. As usual, great imagination. I’m wondering what it was about current events IRL, that affected the story. Yes, dates were included, but no overt references to RL events.

Looking forward to more of The Collected Works of Saddletramp1956. That was an awesome touch!

Richard1940Richard1940about 2 years ago

Love the story and envy you your imagination. Where can I get a pint of whatever it is you drink?

Is there another chapter in there trying to escape?

5*****

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to more !!!!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

Burn them, burn them all then, salt the ground. Great story idea, interplanetary drug/pheromone dealers enslaving races without them even knowing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perhaps the only endeavor undertaken by the UN to have any meaning. Anyway - RIP humans & plants. Great job, Author!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Wishing to see more.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

They are the hippy version of the Borg need to be soaked in agent orange

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I note two important things. Almost all of the human females wind up with an alien.

The human males wind up with. a mixed DNA companion. The net effect is the eradication of the human species in its pure form. It's insidious, presented as an issue of choice, but, in the outcome It's complex deception for occupation.

There are some very good things as concurrent benefits but, within 2-3 decades, HUMAN pair bonding will be forever erased.

Well crafted story and one that is emphatically a 90 degree turn from anything else ST has done.

simpletxboysimpletxboy9 months ago

Please, please, please tell me that this series is going to have another chapter written. Since this episode was published in 2021, it doesn't give me hope. Please ST, finish this one--it's amazing!

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Excellent story! Never a dull moment reading from ST's stories. Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More please * * * * *

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES