All Comments on 'The Plantation in Space Ch. 02'

by secondsamuel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
This makes no ducking sense

Other than racist bullshit that would look better hanging from a burning cross.

Tell you what, you try writing a story that actually makes a modicum of sense, and I’ll refrain from telling you that not only are you a shitty beta, but you’re also voted most likely to go to prison for rape.

Saqwana1Saqwana1over 4 years ago
The situation

not all black men are well endowed that is a myth, second mot cis straight men or women forced to be what they are not would become suicidial, third while the idea of the setting could work there is not way that only one ethenicity of humans would carrying this telepath gene, so if what you are seeking is telepathy you would have to trace the genetic linage of every human in epsilon to find it as sinc ethe original coloniest would have been from the human collective they should all have traces of the telepathic genes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Make A Third Part

This is a really good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Y tho?

Guys, it's porn. Stop criticising something that's clearly meant to be wanked to, not to be taken to Porn Theorist™ grade criticism.

It's also a sci-fi *story* and the story focuses on specific genome's. So, for all you know, the black peeps are all just hand picked to be prime breeders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great job! I really like this series. Ignore these weirdos who don't get it. I'll keep reading as long as you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

how i'd love to be treated by my boyfriend with cuddles after mandatory also would love a working womb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecondsamuel@secondsamuel
Many of my older stories have been sold. But if you email me (with your email address) I am happy to share any of your favorites for free. My wife and I are both bisexual, polyamorous, and ridiculously kinky which is reflected in my work. If you are interested in lifestyle/lg...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES