The Plantation in Space Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll crave cum like its Mommy's milk."

The sissy's tongue ran along its lips, collecting the smeared cum all over her lips. She seemed to savor every drop before swallowing.

"You'll greedily gulp it down."

And just as soon as he finished, three other men appeared as if from nowhere. A little lighter skin, their dark dicks a little more modestly sized, but still tremendously well-endowed.

"You'll end up begging for it.

The sissy alternated between the three cocks, taking each in turn, her hands stroking the other two as they worked their way around her face.

"This is what every sissy faggot wants."

One of the men shot his load in large streaks that slapped around the girl's forehead and mixed into her blonde hair.

"A face full of cum."

Even with the droplets running down her face, the girl kept at the task, her entire being devoted to this one goal.

"This is all your good for."

"You're for fucking."

"Your little thing could never make a woman cum. It needs to be locked up so that you don't bother real men and women with it."

She was a mess of cum. Another dick had emptied itself on her cheeks. Her nose, her chin, all of her, absolutely awash with semen and spit. Still, she turned to the last one, swallowing it whole, letting it bulge out of the side of her cum covered mouth.

"You'll learn to cum from you ass, but it won't be enough."

The sissy's hand went down between her legs, hiding its sex. Then all but one finger retreated, showing the part between her legs. Only moments before, the blonde sissy had been part man, part woman. Now in between her legs the plastisteel cage had disappeared, creating a small, dainty pussy.

"You'll need a cunt."

She started rubbing herself, her face still decorated with semen. The girl was completely indistinguishable from a natural woman, her sex pristine, perfect.

And for a moment, some semblance of masculinity returned.

He wanted her.

Then more men appeared, presenting their cocks, and he realized the truth.

He wanted to be her.

"You can never measure up to them. Don't try. Let yourself change. Learn to enjoy them. Let them fuck you in every position."

"Learn to suck."

Overwhelmed with more shafts, the black men surrounded the girl, taking their turns in her mouth.

"Learn to swallow."

She did never best to keep up, but at times she would stop, coughing and choking on a relentless thumping of engorged flesh, each demanding their turn.

"Learn to cum without your worthless dicklet."

Two picked her up, angling their cocks into her ass and pussy. She let out a loud wail, more than a moan, a visceral scream of pleasure.

"You want to be her."

She slammed back and forth between the two of them.

"You want to have a pussy."

They moved her to the ground, easing themselves into her so that the other men could take a turn in her mouth. Taylen could see every inch of the shafts going in, only to completely disappear into a grateful face, greedy holes, and ravenous body.

Every piece of her body turned into no more than a tool for their pleasure. They traded, swapping pussy for ass, ass to mouth without any barrier nor resistance from the depraved and warped former sissy. She took them all, moaning and screaming as they thrust into her every oozing orifice, a crazed impish sex nymph conditioned to crave every abuse and demeaning comment.

"You are going to be her."

The vibrator throbbed inside Taylen again, his prostrate sending a single shudder of attention through his ass, reminding him of reality. His dicklet again strained against the cage. He'd been so consumed the images in front of his face, he'd forgotten his desperate state.

The entire universe had turned inside out, everything existing only in those dicks in front of him. Now that he could feel his body again, he shuddered, the head of his prick squeezing open and shut in a desperate attempt to ejaculate.

He saw one last image of the sissy - now completely transformed into a girl, covered in cum. The men inside of her let loose their flood, filling already used up holes with more jets and streams of semen. Others took their turn in her face, or sprayed her tits and ass with their waiting dicks. She had been coated, then let in a puddle of her own making, twitching in excitement as the mirage faded.

The visor was removed.

He blinked trying to remember where or even who he was. Taylen moved in a steady pace, his prostate sending shots of joy to his limp penis on the other side. It was almost like an orgasm, the sensation stimulating and overwhelming, the thrill intoxicating. He grinded feebly against his restraints, drawing out the moment until he found himself unable to reach the ultimate point of satisfaction.

"Oh you poor thing..."

The voice in his head was gone, replaced with the more playful, more girlish flit of his assigned milk maid. Leda stared down at him in mock pity, her head cocked down at an angle as she smirked.

"Soon enough you'll shoot all that built-up up cum out," Leda cooed. "But not until you'll fucked and bred by a big black bull."

She patted him on the head before undoing his shackles.

"Come on, be a good sissy," Leda said. "Don't fight it. It's what you're for."

12