The Platoon

Story Info
The men of my platoon.
2.4k words
3.31
5.3k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I served three tours with the same men. All three in Afghanistan. I lost 3 guys in our first tour. They were replaced but new guys. We learned. I learned and lost no one else. My guys and I shared everything. On our second tour we captured two women. They belonged to the Taliban. I had an interpreter and we questioned them for hours. They lied and told us nothing. Malik told me to strip them naked. And we did.

"They are little whores, unfit to live. The bad ones fuck them every day, more and more. I will find out anything you need to know."

He motioned two of my guys to hold the smaller one as he took a small stick with fire on one end. She was a pretty little girl with small perky little tits her nipples were very hard. Bennie held her bent toward Malik and two of his fingers were up inside her little pussy.

"Hold her still as I cook the little end of her breast. It will turn black quickly."

He brought the fire over under her nipple and she began to scream.

"STOP"

Bennie jerked her away from the fire.

"Bennie put her on you blankets and fuck her. Don't tear her up go slow, that monster black cock of yours will be a shock but get her used to him big boy."

Little Tommy our newest guy held her, and Bennie mounted her. She was soon moaning and pushing her pelvis back at him. Tommy turned her loose and she was soon kissing his neck and making sexy sounds. I called to big Dave and had them bring the older girl in to the tent.

"Mount up big guy. Just go slow until she gets used to your size."

I had all twelve of my guys fuck the two young women every day. In two weeks, they both began to tell us anything we wanted. I had them stump broke to big black cocks. We had the girls, 18 and 26, for over a year. They just got too big to travel anymore and we left them in a small village to have their babies. We finally rotated back states side and parted as bothers.

I went home to Holly and my girls. I had been gone nine years total in bad places of my twenty two in service. Holly and I married when she was 20. We had Amy after I was deployed the first time. She was 4 when I returned. Our second girl was nearly two. Holly has big C cup 36 c breasts with big nipples. She loves to get them out on the dance floor when drinking whiskey. And she lets guys fondle and kiss them. She told me she had met a 2nd Louie at the club that she liked, and her tits were out, and he liked them. She took him home and really liked his cock. He stayed over a year and our second daughter came out of the end of his very black cock, and Our Milly has kinky hair and dark skin. She calls me Daddy and I melt.

I had told Holly before I went over on my first trip. I wanted her big, beautiful tits out every dance night and guys free to play with them. And her pretty pussy well lubed. I wanted her naked and well fucked the whole time I was gone. A week before I left Holly came out in a very sexy dress with more tit showing than not.

"Davie, I am going out and my tits will come out. When a guy I like has my nipple in his mouth, I am going home with him and fuck him. I will come home to you all marked up with his cum in me. I want to see you can handle this. You can have seconds. I might even want you to lick his cum out of me."

She came home that morning full of cum and her tits all marked up. I took her down and ate that pussy giving her two of the biggest orgasms she has ever had. She clutched me tight.

"You, crazy SOB you do love me don't you. That is the sexiest thing ever done to me. Will you do it again?"

"You bet your pretty boobs I will."

"You liked him fucking me, didn't you?"

"I want my pussy busy Babe, you let them fuck you lots."

"There was a black guy that marked these boobs of yours, but I chose the white guy. If he is there tonight, he gets my pussy, so I will be full of his cum."

She came home about 5 am. Slipped into bed naked and spread her thighs I could smell their sex. She had the strong smell of it. I dove into it.

"Oh my God Davie, Oh God yes. So sexy."

My little Milly came from his cock. He was killed on his first tour. I found out a little Afgan bitch he was fucking cut his cock and balls off and he bled to death. His cock was still up inside of her cut off when he cut her throat too. Holly had our third on my second tour. She belongs to a good friend of mine that she calls her second husband. Brian is 6'6" and 270 or more and he has fucked Holly many more times than I have. They have sent me hundreds of pictures of her naked.

My platoon carries 30 or more nudes of Holly. She knows it and she is very proud. I have warned her that if any of my brothers ever visits, she belongs to them. One day or one year her big tits and pussy is theirs. If they take her to a men's club and tells her to dance, she does it. If he tells her to fuck, she does. Bennie my brother has told me when he comes, and Holly is his. He knows the owner of a club in Portland. He wants to take her over there and have her dance a couple sets. He says they have a small stage up stairs. Once a month they have a party. The Mayor and city council, the 8 biggest drug dealers, 12 leaders of the gangs. He says 35 people in all and a special girl comes up on stage to dance naked. And then they all fuck her. He wants to see if Holly would really do that for him.

Once I retired and had moved home with Holly and the girls, I knew things had to come up. The first I knew would be Brian. He had been more of a husband than I ever was. Brian owns the house next door. She was cuddled up playing with my cock.

"Davie, what about Brian?"

"Babe, you get up just as you are and walk out our front door and over in his front door and you fuck his brains out. You do his cock as good as you ever have done it. When he is satisfied you bring that cum filled little pussy back here to me and I am going to eat my pussy until you can't move. Then I am going to fill her back up again and send you back to him. You mix us up in you."

"Thank you. You are my husband and I love you more than anything, but I like Brian's cock several times a week."

"And Holly how many other cocks do you enjoy every week?"

She grinned big at me.

"You told me to keep it lubed well. And I have. Davie I love cock. I am a whore so what can I do?"

I knew there would be big adjustments for us when I got home for good. I knew what might work and I started looking into it. A few months after I retired I started my own Security Company, and then I began to recruit my team.

Bennie was in Tennessee where he grew up. We talked several times. His father was gone but Mom was still alive, but he has two sisters caring for her. The money we would make could help that. He came on board.

"Davie, I am going to make Holly a sexy whore."

"Go for it big boy. She is as much yours as anyone."

I contacted Big Dave next. He was in Chicago. I flew out there and found him. He had been selling drugs in his home area and running three little whores. I had to dig deep to find him. When I did I knew he was very worried. The gang was after him. He was in his own area but they wanted it. He had two younger brothers and two cousins working it. But when he came back they moved in. He had killed two of them and they were coming for him.

"It is okay Brother, we will clean this up and move on, I need you."

I called Bennie and he brought Little Tommy with him. He had found him in Kentucky where he had just gotten out. They drove in and were gunned up. We were ready for them. They moved on Big Dave's block at 3 am one morning and we killed 19 of them and broke their backs. It ended the move against his territory.

I set up shop in LA. the next week and put out feelers. Bennie found Max and Bradley the next week. They were both in Arizona. And we had five of my Platoon back together. We worked a few little jobs that paid well but did not tax our skills at all. Bubba Crow, and Skinny showed up on their own and we had more than half of my guys back together.

But Skinny brought bad news with him. Hammer, Danny Boy, and Pete had all went back and were killed on a mission gone really bad. So that left Brandy and Gaines out there somewhere.

We found Gaines in Florida and he came on board. I went home twice to see my family and Little Tommy went along. We were there 3 days and Holly fucked Tommy every time he looked at her she took complete care of his cock. Brian was taking good care of the family. I hated to admit I was 45 and my Holly 43 now. our oldest Amy is 22 and built just like her mother. I think she fucked Little Tommy more times than Holly did.

My Beautiful little Milly is our half black little beauty with big tits and a bigger taste for cock than her mother. She only fucks good looking white boys. And Brian's little Kitty girl is our heart breaker. Soft, beautiful and sexy as can be and at 18 she fucks everyone. She is a sex pot. My family was safe and taken care of by the Mountian Brian.

We got the job we were looking for just after I got back. A guy came to me. He was a very important business man internationally and he felt his life was in danger. And it was. It didn't take us long to figure out he was right. I set up his protection and we watched There were three attempts and they were good but we were better we killed 17 guns and I finally got the people paying for his hit. But we lost Little Tommy. We made 17 million on the deal but I can tell you when you lose a little brother no amount is worth it.

He fucked up and he knew it, but it was still my fault. I am team leader. The only up side was that I had taken him home to meet my family and her had fun. He loved Holly's pussy. I wasted no more time. Bennie and I flew home. We walked in our door and I introduced him and Holly.

"My, my the famous Bennie. lets see if your cock is as big as Davie says." She took him right back to our bedroom. It wasn't long before I heard her.

"Oh My. Fucking God what a cock. Fuck me big boy. Oh, yes give it to me."

When he finally came out he was grinning.

"She is everything you said Boss. We are flying to Portland this afternoon."

"She is yours Brother. She will do anything you want."

"I am going to slut her to the max. And we might have to deal with the run off. Some of the people are going to want to claim Holly."

"Hell brother she might want to fly back and forth and slut for them."

"You let her do that?"

"We will see."

Holly was in love, or lust and could not keep her hands off Bennie's cock.

They flew out to Portland. Two hours later I got his text.

"Holly did the interview. He loves her and his cock is in her now. She is on to do the deal tomorrow night. We will be a few days working all the stuff out."

It was after 6 pm the next night before I got another text from him.

"She is on the big stage naked showing her stuff. And she is really sexy good. She likes this. Mark loves her and wants contract ownership. Her pussy loves his black cock too. She talked about him half the night while we fucked. There are maybe 300 people watching her and she loves it. Mostly Black guys and white girls. Every tit in the place is bared. Must be over 100 white women with their black bulls. Most are married white wives. Husbands love the wife turned out here. Portland is a few town if you are black. Holly goes upstairs in maybe an hour. It is a huge honor to dance up there. Some very important cock will enjoy her pussy."

It was very quiet for hours. It was nearly long enough I was worried. And he finally texted again.

"Holly was fantastic, she fucked all as wanted. The most important black men in this area fucked her. I have seven contracts you can look at. Ownership of her pussy. she is excited about it. She is booked to do nine shows. In Atlanta, Chicago, LA, Vegas, Orlando, DC, Philly, Baltimore, and Detroit. Live fuck shows on stage with stars. Maybe as many as 1000 people watching her fuck. Will be home in couple weeks, She will be different. Nipples pierced, clit and lips. Again she's excited. Tell more later she wants my cock."

And my wife is a Star.