The Playdate Ch. 02

Story Info
Beyond casual.
6.8k words
4.44
26k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,373 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

The afternoon passed without a hitch. The kids played some soccer in the backyard for about half an hour, then watched some tv, had a snack and were playing hide and seek when Margot, along with her friend and her daughter came calling, a few minutes past five.

After a warm, heartfelt introduction, we invited them to sit down for a drink, which they did. While the little girl joined the boys for a game of hide and seek, we talked and talked. Margot was wearing a black top and a red skirt.

After a while, she asked, "Could I use the little ladies' room please?"

She had picked the perfect moment, as my wife had just begun pouring another round of margarita's.

I caught on and said, "Sure, I'll show you."

I escorted her into the house and guided her through the living room into the hallway. As I closed the door behind her, Margot lifted her skirt and put her left foot up against the wall, as high as she could, showing me her naked twat. My god, she wasn't even wearing underwear!

"All yours," she smiled, as she looked at me gawking at her cunt.

"And so are these," she added, as she yanked her top and her bra up.

"My god," I gasped, staring at her gorgeous tits. Realizing I didn't have much time, I got down on my knees and leaned in, ready to start licking her, when I paced myself and simply took a moment to drink in the stunning, lewd sight.

Taking that pause as hesitation on my part, Margot whispered, "Don't worry, nothing has gone near it since your dick."

I honestly couldn't have cared less, she could have had five dicks in there earlier today, and I still would have sucked her cunt. Part of me wanted to share that information, but I decided my time was better spent with my head in between her legs, so I started running my eager tongue all over her clit, pressing the tip of my tongue inside of her.

Margot let me roam around down there for about a minute, then she pushed me away and said, "You'd better go."

I got up, nodded and wiped my mouth as she stumbled towards the toilet. I walked back outside and sat down, acting as normally as possible, trying to hide my hard on.

When Margot came back about three minutes later, she immediately said, "Hey Ann, their house is absolutely stunning, I think you'd really love it."

My wife and I glanced at each other, confused.

"Ann is an interior decorator," Margot clarified.

"Oh," my wife exclaimed, turning to Ann, "Would you like a tour of the house?"

"Sure," Ann replied, clearly afraid to give another answer, as she got up.

"Margot, would you like to join us?" my wife asked.

"No thanks hon, decorating is not really my thing," she replied, then waited for my wife to close the door behind them.

She then turned to me, signaled at the shed out back and whispered, "Does that lock from the inside?"

"It does, but it's not very comfortable," I replied, blatantly staring at her tits.

"Perfect," she said as she got up. After doing a quick head count and verifying that all kids were in the garden, she headed over to the shed. With several shelves with equipment, four bikes, a lawnmower and some gardening tools in there, there wasn't a lot of room left inside.

Margot clearly didn't care, took one look at the muddy floor and said, "I'm on the bottom!"

God, my cock became even harder after hearing her say that. I quickly freed it from my pants, fearing that it might burst through if I waited much longer and gave it a gentle stroke. I then quickly grabbed the key from a nail next to the door and locked the shed from the inside, as I noticed Margot getting down on her back on the floor.

"I don't feel like taking it off," she whispered horny as fuck, referring to her skirt, as she opened her legs wide, causing her skirt to ride up and thereby exposing her twat.

"You can ram it in like that, can't you?" she asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," I whispered, getting down on my knees, leaning forward and just plunging it in, without any warning or foreplay, two things she clearly didn't need!

She gasped, then pretended not to be affected by my big, fat cock ramming away in her soggy twat and whispered, "No need to pull out... just pump it inside of me!"

"God, you're..." I moaned. I wanted to say 'casual' but that didn't seem like a compliment.

"A slut?" she asked playfully, as I kept ramming away.

I shook my head, wanting to clarify, but having to use my focus on not cumming too quickly.

"A two-timing, backstabbing whore?" she chuckled.

A deeply manly roar was all I could utter after that, as I emptied my balls inside Margot's hot pussy. She grinned as I gazed into her eyes, clearly enjoying the view of my flabbergasted, shocked face.

We snuck out of the shed and headed back to the terrace, where we took our original seats. After sipping from her drink for a minute or two, she got up and joined the kids, in the ongoing game of hide and seek. When Ann and my wife came back out, having made the grand tour of our house, Margot gathered the kids and she and Ann said their goodbyes.

Two days later, early morning, my wife had just left for work, taking the kids to school on her way. I was lucky enough to be able to work from home several days a week and today was such a day.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Still in my pajama's, I went to open the door. To my pleasant surprise, it was Margot, dressed in a purple business skirt, matching jacket, white blouse, stockings and high heels.

"Good morning," I smiled, as I glanced at her car on my driveway, the engine still running.

"Morning," she replied, "Would you like to cum on my skirt?"

"Fuck yeah!" I blurted out, shocked and surprised, "Like this, standing up?"

"No no," she reassured me, probably realizing that that could take a while. She stepped inside and started unbuttoning her skirt in the back, leaving the door open as she slid her skirt down her legs and laid it open, in front of me.

"That better?" she smiled.

"Shit!" I moaned as pulled my hard cock out of my pajama boxers and dropped to my knees, staring at her, in her business outfit, minus the skirt. She looked gorgeous and also extremely slutty. All she had to do, was stand there, her hips tilted slightly to the right. I grew hornier with every passing second.

After wanking for barely two minutes, I felt my cum rush up my pulsating tube.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as I glanced down at her skirt, confirming my aim, then looked up at her as I climaxed, hard.

"That's it," she whispered, with a smile, as I shot my fat morning load all over the front of her purple skirt. Not bothering with cleaning off my cock, I got up and stuffed it back in my boxers.

Margot picked up her skirt and carefully stepped back into it, fastened the buttons and had a long, intense look at her cum drenched skirt.

"Okay, I gotta run, I am late for work as it is," she said as she turned and walked out through the open door, heading for her car. I stepped in the door opening and gawked at this little slut walking away.

A small wave of the hand and she was off. I don't know how she was going to deal with the shitload of fresh cum on her skirt, and frankly I didn't care!

Two days later, Saturday, around 4pm, there was a ring at the door. Deborah and I were watching tv, while the kids were playing out back. My wife got up, looked at the monitor and said, "It's Margot from down the street."

Immediately, I sat up and wondered what she was up to now. My wife went to open the door and talked to her for a little bit, then the two of them came in. As Deborah walked into the kitchen and began rummaging through the cupboards, Margot lingered in the living room area, smiled at me and lifted her thick sweater, revealing that wasn't wearing anything underneath.

As I gawked at her fat tits, she put her fist to her mouth and made a lewd blowjob gesture. God, she was so nasty. I loved it. And so did my cock!

"I think this is the largest one I have," Deborah suddenly shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh yes, that's perfect," Margot replied, after lowering her sweater again and walked up to her, "Can you spare it for a day or two?"

"Sure," my wife said, "Honestly, I never use it anyway."

"Jeez, that's heavy," Margot grunted as she tried to lift it.

"Would you like Sam to help you with that?" Deborah offered.

"Would he?" she said, the two of them glancing over at me.

I got up from my seat and walked over to them, grabbed our largest cooking pot with both hands and followed both women out.

"Thanks again, I'll get it back to you as soon as I am done," Margot smiled at my wife, who accompanied us as far as the front door.

"No worries," Deborah smiled as she closed the door behind us, leaving it slightly ajar for my return. When she realized my wife was no longer looking, Margot reached under the pot, unzipped me and pulled out my fat cock, letting it dangle out in the afternoon breeze.

"Fuck," I whispered, lowering the pot a little bit, not wanting the whole street to see my dick. Margot clearly had less reservations and gave me two quick tugs on route to her house.

"Hubby is at his parents with the kids, so we have some time," she whispered just before reaching her front door, which she'd also left ajar.

"Where do you want this?" I asked, referring to the pot, as I walked in behind her.

"I honestly don't care," she whispered as she headed for the staircase, "I don't need it."

I quickly put the pot on the floor, closed the front door behind us and then eagerly followed her up the stairs, stroking my enormous erection.

She led me past the bathroom and the empty kids' rooms into the master bedroom, where she promptly started undressing. After taking everything off and giving me a few moments to gawk at her amazing naked body, she opened the drawer to her nightstand and took out several items.

The first one was a black, lace bra, with holes precut out for her nipples. After putting it on and making sure her hard nipples were sticking lewdly through the openings, she also put on a pair of black panties. It wasn't until she'd put them on, that I noticed that an opening was precut in them as well, making her primary fuck hole available, even with panties on.

"I just bought them this afternoon," she whispered as she flicked the price tag of her panties with her index finger, "Hubby hasn't seen them yet."

"You're such a fucking slut!" I whispered, pumping my aching dick. She smiled, ignoring my insult and then reached into the drawer a third time, pulling out four nylon ropes, each of them with a pre-prepared noose.

"Would you mind?" she asked, with a mischievous grin, as she handed them to me, before getting on her back on the bed. As she grabbed the iron framework of the headboard with both hands, I kneeled down beside her, trying to act as if this wasn't the kinkiest thing I had ever seen and done.

I slipped her right hand into a noose, tightened it and tied the other end to the framework, then I did the same to her left hand. As there was nothing to tie her feet to on the bottom side of the bed, I was about to throw the two remaining ropes on the nightstand, thinking I was done.

Imagine my surprise when Margot suddenly threw her legs back, bringing her knees next to her head and her feet by the iron framework. She was flexible - you had to give her that!

"Good god," I blurted out, giving my cock a quick, powerful tug, before securing her feet as well. When I was done, I got on my knees, right behind her ass and gawked at this little whore, all tied up, lying there in her scandalous outfit, just waiting for me to abuse her.

Without further ado, I carefully nudged my massive dick against the opening in her panties and pushed, slipping into her soaking wet twat.

"Oh fuck yeah," she moaned. As I started fucking her, in this incredibly lewd and humiliating position, she glanced at her hands and feet, wriggling all of them, clearly getting off on being tied up.

Because of the way she was sprawled open, I was able to fuck her deeper than ever and grazed her cervix with nearly every thrust. That made her whine and scream like a little bitch, which in turn only helped to make me climax faster. After depositing my cum very close to her womb, I gently pulled out and gawked down at Margot, who had taken all this abuse like a champ.

"Want me to untie you?" I asked.

"Don't you want to do me again?" she replied, slightly out of breath.

"I do," I replied, "But..."

"Then no," she concluded.

"While we wait for your dick to get hard again, why don't you go through my underwear drawer? It's the third one down," Margot whispered, looking at the chest of drawers next to the bed.

I grinned and stared at her for a moment, amazed that she would surrender such a personal and intimate part of her life so casually.

"I'll probably make a mess of it," I whispered as I got up and opened the designated drawer.

"That's kind of the idea," she replied, her voice crackling under her lust.

I smiled and began rummaging through her collection of bra's and panties. There was a pile with comfortable ones, and a pile with sexy, even slutty ones. Then, there was a section with thigh highs, fishnet stockings and garter belts. I took out several items of each pile, inspected them thoroughly and then either threw them on the bed or the floor, deliberately making a mess.

Margot looked at me, gasping and grunting, clearly appreciating what I was doing. When I came across an item I really liked, I either rubbed it under my nose or rubbed it on my dick - or both. About six minutes later, I had gone through the whole thing and was leisurely starting to get frisky again.

I began tugging my dick as I looked down at Margot - still tied up in a position that most professional whores would charge extra for - eagerly awaiting my further abuse.

"What do you want to do?" she asked, squirming with desire.

'I don't... want your husband to see you like this," I blurted out.

"Don't worry," she chuckled cruelly, "He won't."

"No, I mean... ever... in that outfit," I blurted out, stroking my hardening dick.

"Oh," she caught on, glancing down at herself. Her playful smile instantly disappeared and was replaced by an overwhelming lust and a mischievous sparkle in her eyes.

"We'd better destroy the evidence then," she whispered, looking up at me.

"You... you want me to...?" I stammered, looking at her slutty outfit.

"I'd do it myself, but..." she smiled as she wriggled her hands and feet again. I reached out two fingers and quickly read the price tags on both her panties and the bra. Over two hundred dollars combined...

"You sure?" I asked.

"You fucked me in them... it's not as if I can return them," she whispered. I slowly reached out with my free hand, putting my fingers into the nipple hole of her left cup. I started wriggling and pulling, but it had obviously been reinforced.

As I let go of my cock for a moment, I reached into the nipple hole again, with both sets of index and middle fingers and yanked it apart, ripping the cup to shreds. Margot gasped and rocked from the force I had used. She looked down at her left, exposed tit. I immediately began pumping my dick again as I got up and walked around the bed, kneeling down on her other side.

There, about ten seconds later, I did the same, tearing her right cup to shreds as well.

"Oh fuck yeah," Margot grunted as she squirmed lustfully, "The panties too... come on, do it..."

I had planned on taking my time with those, but her eagerness convinced me otherwise. Instead of grabbing my dick and stroking it for a bit, I wiggled my fingers into the precut cunt hole in her panties and yanked, ripping them completely in half.

Going on instinct, I kneeled down over her head, my back towards the headrest and slowly straddled her face. Surprised, but eager to please, she opened her mouth and sucked on my half-sized cock. I untied her feet, letting her put her legs down. Then I leaned forward and laid down on top of her, as I put my head in between her legs and started licking away, lapping at her moist cunt.

I sucked on her clit and licked her hole, making her squirm and grunt. As my cock grew, it started clogging Margot's throat and she started coughing around it, trying not to choke on it. With every bob of her head and every noise she made, I grew hornier and my dick got fatter.

As she wasn't about to let a little discomfort get in the way of our fun, she powered through and kept sucking my dick, coughing and gagging almost non-stop now. She knew damn well what she was doing. What was coming. She could feel me throbbing in advance, and yet she just kept going.

She actually giggled as my cum burst out of my tip, clogging her throat instantly. As she coughed around my dick, she squeezed her thighs around my head, not only keeping my face where it was, but also deliberately cutting off my air supply.

Then, she pursed her lips and started focusing her sucking on my sensitive tip, driving me absolutely crazy with pleasure. I trashed, moaned and whined as she finished me off in the most spectacular way. After humping my face for quite a while, smothering me some more, she finally released her grip and allowed me to roll off of her.

I glanced over at her. God, she looked like a slut. Her face was glistening with cum and saliva. It was everywhere; from her chin to her forehead, and from one ear to the other. She looked awesome!

After taking a small breather, I untied her and as I started putting my clothes back on, Margot used some tissues from the night stand to clean off her face.

"You want a souvenir?" she asked, smiling, as she handed me what was left of her panties.

I smiled and stuffed my prize in my jeans pocket as I finished getting dressed.

"What time does your wife get off from work?" Margot asked.

"Usually around five," I replied.

"I'll drop off the pot tomorrow around four then," she said, "I'd like you to put your dick in each and every one of my holes, and then cum all over my face. Do you think you can manage that?"

"Sound lovely," I smirked, trying to adopt her casual demeanor, "It's a date."

I left her to clean up the bedroom as I snuck down out of her house and headed home. I fibbed to my wife about talking to Margot for a while and then we resumed our tv night. As usual she was asleep by the time the movie ended and, in the morning, she was out with the kids before I even woke up.

I managed to get quite some work done - feeling pretty relaxed lately as 'my playdate' was proving the perfect outlet for my stress - and before I realized it, it was 4pm. Right on time, Margot walked in through the back door and announced her presence with a simple "Hello".

As I walked into the kitchen to greet her, she was putting down the large pot on the counter and turned towards me. I smiled when I saw what she was wearing. Her turquoise mini dress had nine rivet buttons on the front, but only one had been closed - the middle one.

Even when she stood perfectly still, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing any panties or a bra. And as you can probably imagine, the smallest of moves caused her dress to reveal even more of her completely naked body.

I am sure the large pot had provided her with some cover while she was walking over, but it still took a lot of nerve - not to mention raw lust - to walk down the street like that.

"Hi," she smiled as she undid the one rivet button. As her dress fell open, I gawked and smiled. She placed her hands on her hips and just let me look as long as I wanted.

It wasn't until I took out my already hard cock and gave it a few pumps, that she asked "So, shall we get started?"

"Sure, I figured I could start with your mouth," I blurted out, wanting to show some initiative. She nodded and got down on her knees, facing me and lewdly opening her mouth, just waiting for me to hang my dick in there. As soon as it passed her lips, she began sucking on it, eagerly grabbing my shaft with her right hand and gently stroking it.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,373 Followers
12