The Playdate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my dick was as hard as it was going to get, I whispered, "Now your twat."

She immediately reclined on the cold, tiled floor. I got on top of her, stuffed my hard dick in between her legs and penetrated her crudely. She gasped and moaned as I started screwing her slowly and deeply. I really took my time and made sure I made her cum.

She moaned and screamed freely, sharing her magnificent, sexy orgasm with me. When she was sufficiently satisfied, I went slow for a bit longer, really letting her enjoy the aftermath of her climax.

Slutty and direct as always, she whispered, "Okay, two down, one hole left!"

My wife would never let me go near her ass, not even with my finger or my tongue, let alone with my big dick. Figuring Margot had a lot of experience in that area, I was actually pretty nervous.

"Let me get some lube," I whispered. I ran up to the master bedroom, grabbed a bottle of lube from my wife's play drawer, then rushed back down.

Margot was still lying there, on her back, idly playing with her hair. God, she looked so slutty, so casual, so beautiful. After applying a generous amount of lube on my dick, I kneeled down and slowly pushed my throbbing cock against her asshole.

"Easy," she whispered, bracing herself, "I've never done this before."

"What?" I whispered, "I figured you..."

"No," she smiled, "He's asked me dozens of times..."

"Oh, you fucking bitch," I stated, as I pushed my tip in.

Ignoring my insult, Margot moaned and whispered, "God, you feel big in there."

"Easy," she whispered, using her hands to keep me from going any deeper, for now.

"Easy," she repeated as I began moving my tip back and forth.

"That's it," she moaned, clearly enjoying how it felt now.

After about twenty tiny shoves, she pulled her hands away and whispered, "Ok, a little deeper now... that's it... easy... easy... oh fuck yeah... a little more... little more, god, yes!"

I started building up the pace, slowly fucking her deeper and harder, pushing more and more of dick into her ass, until over half of it was in. I fucked her slow and steady like that for several amazing, incredibly intense minutes.

"Hubby would probably trade his car for a shot at my ass," Margot suddenly moaned.

The way she said, sounded so mean... so conniving!

"You're such... an... unbelievable... whore," I stammered, as I started climaxing in her ass. She gasped and giggled as she obviously enjoyed the effect she was having on me.

After pulling out of her, I laid down on the floor next to her and asked, "Were you serious? You've never done this before?"

"No," she replied, "I've never wanted him to."

"Then why me? Why now?" I asked, a bit confused.

"Because I felt like it," she replied coldly.

"Just as I feel like doing this," she continued, as she leaned over and engulfed my flaccid dick with her slutty, eager mouth.

"Oh... my god," I stammered, shocked once again, "Can... you... uh..."

"Taste my ass? Yes, I can," she replied.

"Is it...?"

"Vile? Disgusting? Yes, it is!" Margot exclaimed, "And it's making me fucking raunchy!"

She then glanced up at me and asked, "Does you wife have any dildo's?"

"Two of them, as far I know," I replied.

"I wanna suck on them," she blurted out, clearly disgustingly horny.

"Follow me," I said, leading her to the master bedroom, where I walked up to my wife's nightstand and took out a small, fat, light-green dildo, followed by a big flesh colored one.

"Fuck yeah," she gasped as she grabbed the big one first and stuffed it in her mouth. Unburdened by shame or guilt, she got down on her knees and started rubbing her clit like an experienced pornstar. About a minute later, she started sucking on the fat green one, while wriggling the flesh-colored one into her drenched twat.

All warmed up, Margot now started alternating holes with both dildo's every twenty seconds or so, sucking a new coating of cunt juices off one of the dildo's, while roughly fucking herself with the other one. I started pumping my cock, watching her pleasure and degrade herself.

The closer she seemed to get to a climax, the nastier and harsher she treated her mouth and her face with whichever dildo she was sucking. Not only did she begin slobbering all over them, but she also started slapping her cheek and chin with both phalluses, deliberately making a wet and slimy mess of herself. God, she loved degrading herself!

In the process, she was also moaning and whining pretty loudly. I knew she was exaggerating, producing an excessive number of decibels solely for my benefit, but my cock didn't really care. This was better than any porn. I fiercely pumped my fat dick, watching her go to town on herself.

When she eventually came and started moaning even louder, bucking and shaking around the fat, flesh colored dildo, I started pumping my dick with two hands, getting ready to cum myself.

"Cum on me," she panted, deliriously raunchy, "Anywhere you want! [groan] And make it fucking nasty!"

I stepped up to her, watching her squirm and climax and tried to think of a proper spot to dump my sperm. The last thing I wanted to do was disappoint her. I could feel my dick throbbing and the cum boiling up. At the last moment, I decided to go for her right eye!

I aimed my puffed-up cock head at her eye socket, while milking my throbbing shaft. She looked up at me, realizing what I was about to do, and grinned. She took the green dildo out of her mouth, making room for me to maneuver as she seemed to convulse even harder than before. She also kept her eyes wide open, indicating that she wasn't planning on resisting in any way.

So, I confirmed my aim and let loose. Although her eye closed automatically as soon as the first speck of sperm splattered against it, she kept her head perfectly still, moving only the hand she was masturbating with. She groaned, letting me know that she appreciated this vile act of humiliation and fingered herself a little harder.

I moved my tip a little closer, actually touching her eye socket now and let out another couple of spurts, creating a puddle in her eye and causing the overflow to run down her face. Having already dumped a considerable load not so long ago, I didn't have a lot more to give and so I decided to compensate by trying something extra nasty - figuring she'd probably like it.

I pushed my tip actually against her closed eye, feeling her eye ball twitch underneath my cock head and gently began moving my dick around in the puddle of cum that was now her eye socket.

"Oh fuck yeah," she groaned, "That's so fucking nasty!"

I smiled, happy that I had judged her mood to perfection and continued humiliating her like that for another twenty seconds or so, applying a constant but soft pressure on her eyeball, massaging my cum into it, while Margot finished cumming and climaxing.

When her orgasm had subsided, I pulled my dick away from her face - it was starting to go flaccid anyway - and watched her lie down on the floor.

"Oh my god, that was..." she sighed, spreading her arms and legs far and wide. I stood there, just looking at her gorgeous, naked body, with two of my wife's dildo's next to her, her eyes closed, and her pelvis still going through some minor contractions.

Suddenly she sat up, opening her left, clean eye and said, "I'd better be going."

"You need a tissue," I said, believing I was stating the obvious, as I reached for one.

But she surprised me by saying, "No, I'll clean it up when I get home."

And with that fucked-up statement, she staggered out of the room, using her hands to help her move through the hallway and down the stairs. She grabbed her white, flowery dress, and fastened the three middle buttons. It was more than what she had worn when she came in, but it still wasn't enough to make her look remotely decent, especially with her right eye cummed shut.

Fully aware of how she looked, she walked back out through the back door and whispered, "See ya later."

"Later," I replied, doing my best to sound cool. I watched her through every window I could, watching her stagger down the street to her house, like the fucking cum-slut she was.

I slumped down in the couch and dozed off. When my wife came home about half an hour later with the kids, we had some family quality time. I helped the boys with their homework and played with them in the backyard for about an hour while Deborah made dinner.

After cleaning the boys up under the shower and putting them to bed - telling them their favorite bedtime story - I found Deborah passed out on the far end of the couch, right in front of the tv. Business as usual. I gave her a peck on the forehead and covered her up with a blanket, stole the remote out of her hand and sat down at the other end of our L-shaped couch.

About forty-five minutes later, my phone buzzed. It was Margot.

"You there?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Where's the misses?"

"Fast asleep on the couch." I texted back.

"Want to do my other eye?"

"Now?"

"Right now! You up for it?"

"Yes."

"Be there in five. Leave back door unlocked."

I quickly deleted the conversation and snuck over to the back door to unlock it. As I looked at Deborah laying there, I walked up to her and took out my dick, pumping it slowly, in anticipation of Margot's arrival. Fuck, I was horny. I knew that my wife wouldn't wake up on her own. And even in the off chance that she did, there was nothing wrong with me pumping my dick.

A few minutes later, I noticed the back door opening and closing ever so softly. Horny and eager, I turned around, impatiently pumping my dick. Margot was wearing sneakers, shorts and a black sports bra - she was dressed as if she was going for a run. When she saw what I was doing, and where - right next to my sleeping wife - she grinned, got down on all fours and began crawling towards me.

She positioned herself on her knees, right next to the couch, wrapping her right hand around my shaft, as she glanced at my wife for a moment. She was clearly getting off on the danger. As was I. My cock grew fatter and bigger than ever before.

Margot looked up at me and used her free hand to point at her left eye. I nodded. My cock flexed when I noticed that her right eye was still red from before. She smiled and lowered her head to engulf my fat shaft. As she feverishly but silently started bobbing her head up and down my thick cock, I clenched my fists and did my best to stay quiet, occasionally glancing down at Deborah right next to us.

After a minute or so, Margot reached down and started taking her shorts off, while she kept blowing me - like a pro, without the use of her hands. She wriggled out of them, exposing her naked ass - she wasn't wearing panties - and put them next to her on the floor.

Then, she pulled her sports bra up, exposing her tits. Simply sucking me off and getting cum in her eye wasn't enough, she also wanted to be naked apparently. God, she was such a wonderful slut.

Once fully exposed, Margot really took her time and interrupted the blowjob several times to slobber, lick and simply play with my balls. After a wonderful ten minutes, I was getting ready to cum and she could sense it. I grabbed my dick and she sat up, looking straight at me.

I tugged my dick as silently as possible, aiming my tip at her left eye. Margot used her left thumb and index finger to pry her eye open, in the vilest of ways. I couldn't help but glance at my wife one last time, before unloading into my prize.

Margot gasped silently as my first burst hit her open eye. Out of reflex, she clenched it shut and grinned widely as she shuddered softly. God, she clearly wanted this badly! I gave her the same humiliating treatment as I had done with her other. I created a little puddle and then gently massaged it into her eye.

When I was done humiliating her, she grabbed her shorts, got up and snuck into the kitchen. She grabbed some paper towels and scooped most of my cum out of her eye. Although she still couldn't open it, she must have figured that she was decent enough to make it back home, as she lowered her sports bra to cover her tits up again, and was about to step into her shorts again.

"Don't," I whispered, not sure what I was doing, "I... I uh..."

I didn't want her to go, not yet, but I didn't know how to convey the message. Fortunately, Margot wasn't one to beat about the bush. She put her right hand in the back of my neck and nudged me down on my knees, my face now inches away from her twat.

Not exactly what I had in mind, but figuring it was either that, or going back to my couch alone, I dove in and started licking her clit and slit. She must have liked it, because she quickly put her right foot on the counter behind me, opening herself completely up. It took me a few minutes to get into it and really enjoy what I was doing.

I bent Margot over the kitchen counter and pried her ass cheeks open, now licking both her holes instead of just her hot, wet cunt. Slowly, my dick started coming back to life. Not big or hard enough to fuck anything, but stiff enough to jack it.

After another couple of minutes, Margot suddenly turned around and squatted down. Although she had enjoyed what I'd been doing, she obviously had something else in mind right now. She wrapped her right hand around my half-hard dick, gently tugging it and slowly stuck out her tongue to lick my dirty mouth.

"I... want you to go and fuck Deborah," she whispered.

"What?" I replied, dumbfounded, surprised to say the least.

"Go and fuck your wife," Margot blurted out, whispering.

"What? But I... but... she's asleep!'

"Then wake her up... get on top of her and make sure your dick is inside of her before she's fully awake, then just start pounding into her. Don't give her any consideration, just bang her and cum as quickly as you can, inside of her... trust me, she'll love it!"

"But... what... about us?" I stammered, not sure if I'd be cheating on her as well now.

Margot smiled and whispered, "It's not because I decided to be your whore that you can't fuck your own wife any more... you don't have to give anything up. You simply have an extra pussy, mouth and ass to fuck, an extra pair of tits to look at and play with and an extra pair of hands to jack you off whenever you want."

"So... go bang the shit out of her," Margot concluded, as she glanced down at my dick, which had grown to its full potential during her little monologue. I nervously made my way to the living room and glanced down at my wife, as I slowly pulled her blanket away. Then, I gave my dick a last powerful tug, realizing I'd have to be quick from here on out.

I yanked her skirt down and threw it on the floor, then got in between her legs as she was waking up, grunting and whining. I quickly pulled her white panties aside and plunged my throbbing dick into her surprisingly wet snatch. By the time she managed to open her eyes, my dick was halfway in.

"What... what 're you doing?" she asked, drowsy and annoyed, as she glanced down.

Following Margot's instructions, I didn't give her any consideration and simply rammed the rest of my dick inside of her.

"You... oh my god... oh fuck," she screamed, as I began fucking her, "You're so big!"

I kept ramming, not giving her time to properly come to her senses. I still half expected her to push me off of her and slap me around the living room, but instead she wrapped her legs around me and moaned loudly, "Oh fuck yeah!"

She was moaning, she was groaning, and she was wide awake now. I kept plowing into her as I looked at Margot, standing there in the kitchen, watching us. She was letting me look at her - at her tits and her twat - while I was fucking my wife.

When I felt my orgasm boiling up inside of me, part of me wanted to slow down and try to make Deborah cum as well, but I decided to follow Margot's instructions instead, and simply get off. I moaned and convulsed as I shot my load inside of her.

"Are you...?" she asked, shocked. I ignored her, finished cumming inside of her and then simply pulled my half-flaccid dick back out. Stumped, she looked at me, then down at her ravaged twat, which was oozing cum.

"Oh, you bastard," she grunted, suppressing a smile, indicating that she had actually enjoyed the disrespectful way I had used her.

"You can go back to sleep now," I grinned as I covered her back up with the blanket.

"Asshole," she giggled as she snuggled up into a ball, closing her eyes. I caressed her cheek and her forehead for a little while, getting her to fall asleep again.

When I was confident that she was out, I got up and headed into the kitchen, where Margot had put her clothes back on and was having a sip of water.

"See?" she whispered, grinning.

"And you're okay with that?" I asked.

She smiled, put her glass down and then got down on her knees. Eager to show me how little she minded, she engulfed my tiny dick and started cleaning it, extensively. After sucking and licking every speck of my wife's juices off my cock, she got up and smiled at me.

"Anything, any time," she whispered, in her most seductive voice. Then, she turned around, snuck over to the back door and made a discreet exit.

12