All Comments on 'The Playdate Ch. 02'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BigHornyMeBigHornyMealmost 4 years ago

Please keep on going. This is so hot. It makes me extremely hard and my fiancé very happy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And then...

You awoke in a cold sweat next to your 300 pound wife and sighed....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'd love my wife to be another man's slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hubby cheated too easily

Not believable unless hubby does have a real marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Keep going, please.

newmistercnewmistercalmost 4 years ago
Great to see a continuation!

I thought this was going to be a one-off, glad to see you revisiting it!

wellrestedwellrestedover 3 years ago
Wow

Amazing - I love to see them push the boundaries like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What is her problem with hubby?

Good story so far. There must be a backstory as to why she wont do her hubby. Maybe you can explore or explain in part 3??

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Good, but why? Her husband is in therapy because he doesn’t get enough. Margot won’t give him much, but why? She clearly has a strong sex drive. Is her hubby a submissive?

The other possibility: her hubby is fucking around. Coincidentally, Deborah doesn’t give him much either. Maybe margot’s husband is fucking Deborah?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
more please!

i love it! more more more! especially her cruelty to her husband! you have managed to do something unique as far as i have seen - combine a depraved submissive woman with a cuckolding bitch woman, and you have created that combination beautifully. please write more!!

justwetwojustwetwoabout 3 years ago

Thank you for writing this. I am confused. Why did she suddenly decide to become her neighbor's sex toy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd bet somewhere in this same category this hot story is told from Margot's husband point of view and it's a three-chapter, eleven-page-each long, dense, sad drama.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Really stupid story that is trying too hard to be cute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fingers crossed this months update is this one, love you page btw

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story, and I'd like to encourage you to continue it.

Gotta say, I don't understand the haters in the comments, I hope you don't let them get to you.

ProcrastimateProcrastimateover 1 year ago

Cumming on her eyes was the best thing ever holy fuck.

MilothatchMilothatchabout 1 year ago

Please give us more, this story is wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is fantastic, please write more! You're one of my favorite authors on this site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Playdate Series Info