The Player Witch Augment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
355 Followers

Katrina lowered her cock, parting through her coat and standing out where anyone might see it. Anyone walking at the right angle might see her cock, and wonder what on Earth she was up to.

Katrina groaned tightly, cheeks flushing and teeth clenched, as she ejaculated into the doughnut. The doughnut filled rapidly, distending with the force of her come. Afraid she'd break the doughnut wide open, she moved it away, but her cock kept coming, a parabola of hot white come spurting out onto the floor. Katrina was helpless to stop it until she stopped coming, watching this puddle of jizz get bigger and bigger until her cock had finally had enough and drooped, temporarily satisfied but never truly defeated.

She banished the puddle of come with the cleaning spell she'd used earlier. As hot as that was to unleash so much come, deliberately making messes for people who work for minimum wage was just unfair, especially with how effortless it was for her.

The mess gone, she finally had a chance to consider her new creation. She could leave it for someone else to enjoy. She could call it the Bustin' Cream doughnut. They'd sell like a spicy cake, if that was the appropriate American phrase.

Katrina found herself unable to release her creation. She bit into it, a spurt of come dribbling out the hole. She caught it with her other hand, feeling foolish for not starting her bite there. Maybe the reason they don't fill doughnuts with something this sweet is because, by comparison, the doughnut might as well be a plain bagel. She scarfed down the snack more rapidly than she'd like, saving the dollop of come on her hand for last. With every taste, it was better and better, and every other treat in the bakery section paled in comparison, no matter how lovingly made by a 48-year-old grandmother who was going to night school after work.

Not far from the bakery was the long aisle of dairy products. She found a gallon of skim milk and cast a spell to drain the bottle. Walking the empty bottle into another aisle, she opened the lid and pointed her cock so the hole was over the opening of the milk bottle. She squatted down, trying to hid her cock from view. If nobody could see it, nobody could know what she was doing.

Could she come again so soon? The taste of that doughnut was still on her mouth, and her special glaze. And she was hard, which surely meant that coming couldn't be too far off. Her erection had shown up to work today, and was expected to do its job.

Katrina flinched at the sound of two carts crashing together in the next aisle over. There was a gentle apologetic conversation that followed, but their proximity gave her the sense she could be caught at any moment. How often could she count on not a single shopper in this supermarket needing some canned vegetables?

Her legs quaking, Katrina ejaculated into the jug of milk. It took maybe thirty seconds for her orgasm to subside, but when it finally did, the jar was filled almost to the neck of the bottle.

Katrina smirked, picked the cap off the floor, screwed it back on and sealed it with her repairing spell. Finally, she thought. A reason to buy skim milk.

Despite having ejaculated thrice in an hour, Katrina's libido was not cooling. It was as if ejaculation was disconnected to total sexual satisfaction. For the men Katrina had known, these two were inextricably linked. Katrina carted around her special milk, looking for something to inspire her.

She found it. Near the door, there was a display of whole watermelons. She picked up the largest one she could, making it invisible with a simple spell she hardly ever used. To think, using an invisibility spell to not be seen slinging your huge cock around by all these jealous shoppers! Where was the fun in that?

She carried the invisible watermelon to the ladies' room at the back of the store. She set the watermelon on the sink in the bathroom and used a magical knife to cut through the rind and make a four-inch portal at the bottom of the watermelon.

Katrina walked the watermelon into the stall with her and slowly lowered it onto her cock. The fibrous mass within stiffened as it was compacted, and water trickled out from the thin gap between her cock flesh and the sturdy hide of the watermelon. It was neither cold nor hot. She pushed in further, the resistance from the fruit growing stronger. The fruit slowly slid down her cock, leaking pink water as she broke more of the water-rich cells. She could picture this as some ripe pussy, oozing nectar with excitement at the sight of her cock.

She was in as far as she could go, the rind of the watermelon right against her crotch and balls. She pulled out a few inches, and the negative suction felt like a huge fruity mouth sucking on it. Katrina shuddered, and thrust it back in. She pulled out halfway and thrust again and again, making arousing wet slaps with every thrust.

Something hurt. She withdrew her cock from the melon with a wet pop and staggered out of the stall, setting the melon back down in the sink. She looked to her cock in the mirror. She felt a little lump within her cock, just below the frenular delta. It wasn't visible, but the hand was better than the eye, especially when those hands cast spells.

She could try growing her cock again to get the obstruction out, but the spells she would use would probably grow the obstruction at the same rate. Maybe ejaculation would expel the obstruction, but... what if it didn't? She could picture her cock blowing up like a bomb with all the contained pressure. She would not risk it.

"Blowing..." She muttered to herself. Katrina came to a seat on the lavatory floor, behind her head over. The last time she'd done this, she was a full five inches longer. Could she still reach?

Forcing her head as far forward as her back would allow, her mouth enveloped the head of her cock. As is the most natural action in this circumstance, she began to suck. She moaned a bit as the simultaneous pleasure of giving and receiving; she'd found the zen where she could come from giving oral. (It seemed to come up a lot, but indeed: Katrina loved cocks that much.)

With one quick, forceful inhalation, the blockage cleared, propelled out of her cock, into her mouth... and immediately into the back of her throat, where it was swallowed. Katrina coughed and choked, her hand coming to her neck, as if she could strangle herself to stop the journey of that particle into her system.

But it was done. Just as her grandfather had warned her, now a watermelon would grow in her stomach.

Grow... the word glowed like neon in her thought. She looked into the mirror at her seemingly adequate member.

But since when was adequate, adequate?

She barked the spell at the mirror, it bounced off and struck her directly in the penis. Her cock swelled in every dimension. Even her balls got larger and heavier, big enough to be held in a single hand like a baseball.

Katrina had to know for sure. She summoned a measuring tape and got the official number. Eighteen and one-quarter inches. About one inch larger than earlier. This was officially the biggest human penis in the world.

It wasn't totally clear to her whether having the larger penis increased her lust; Katrina spent most of her life in heat as it was. But what was clear was she'd need a larger hole. She cut a ring around the first hole, making about two inches larger. Katrina shed her leather coat, put her right foot up on the sink, and proceeded to fuck the hell out of that melon.

Her cock passed almost to the inner wall of the melon, squishing the fibrous fruit inside and enveloping her cock in moist, quivering, yielding flesh. With every thrust, there was the wet, jealous pull from the fruit, calling her back in as deep as she could, sweet water raining down her thighs and scattering off her swinging balls.

Katrina looked at herself in the mirror, hair slightly messier than usual, hands sticky from the juices, breasts bouncing beautifully. She turned to her side, and saw the green entrance door to the bathroom. A sign said, "Employees Must Wash Hands. Everyone Else Should, Too, But We're Not Your Mom, So Whatever."

Not a sexy sign, but that door didn't even have a latch. It was one of those wide looped pull handles. There was no security in here at all. If any of the dozens of women in this supermarket decide they need to pee, they'd find her fucking this fruit with her oversized johnson. She would definitely be talking to the manager if they caught her in here. Could she even survive the humiliation that, even with the certifiably biggest cock in the world, she could find no partners but the stout watermelon?

Katrina went over the edge, and came into the watermelon. Gobs of white jizz sprayed from the tiny gaps around the edges as she kept thrusting, and a puddle of watermelon shrapnel and come formed on the tile at her bare feet. Even this large watermelon couldn't contain all of her come, but she filled a nice trench through the center of the watermelon.

Perhaps... it would be a baby witch that would grow in this watermelon's stomach.

Katrina cast the repair spell to seal the hole in the watermelon, trapping the column of jizz inside. She dispelled the messes she'd made, leaving behind the sweet smell of watermelon and the heavenly smell of her emissions. She could only dream of all the women coming in to use the lavatory, only to be made horny by a smell they couldn't explain, and look at that, Katrina was hard again, her cock so huge, it almost touched her chin as it parted her breasts like a rushing man separating two people in a crowd.

Three knocks burst through the door. This greatly startled Katrina. Who knocks to enter a public restroom? "Who is it?" She answered automatically, not even thinking the person might just barge in and get an eyeful of her naked body and colossal cock.

"Miss, can you come out for a second?" Called a man's voice through the door.

OK, the fun was over for now. Katrina quietly cast her removal spell at the mirror. Her cock was encased in an electrical net that lassoed her cock and pulled it away, vanishing entirely.

With the cock gone, Katrina examined her nude form in the mirror again. She wasn't as attracted to herself as she was when it was there, but... there was still a smile she couldn't shake. Even a sexually liberated woman like herself was surprised with how far she'd gone today.

Katrina put her coat back on, washed her hands, grabbed her 'milk' and watermelon and exited the bathroom. The man calling through the door appeared to be the manager. At the very least, he was wearing a tie. Another man was some variety of rent-a-cop 'loss prevention agent.'

"Miss, please don't bring unpurchased merchandise into the bathroom." The manager said.

"Sorry." Katrina said, a bit disappointed they weren't prepared to search her. A strip search certainly wouldn't take long. "I didn't anyone to take the biggest one while I wasn't looking." She moved past them. "Because if I can't have the biggest... what's the point?"

How did they see that she'd taken the stuff into the bathroom, Katrina pondered. She'd made them both invisible. The answer came to her later. When actually getting rid of something, it will disappear from security cameras, but invisibility spells work by clouding the minds of the people nearby. It doesn't work on electronic surveillance, and a person watching through a monitor in a security office would be able to see the watermelon just fine.

Katrina went to the cashiers and found the same woman that had inspired her lust when she bought the lobster. She was rung up for whatever amount she owed (including the milk, which technically, Katrina had made herself). When handing her receipt back, the woman gave Katrina a gentle wink.

That caught Katrina off-guard. Now that her cock was gone, she didn't find the woman attractive... though she definitely was. But she was straight again. Gone were her narcissistic and homosexual fancies... until she summoned her cock again.

Before she left, Katrina made one of her business cards appear in the woman's cleavage, where she would probably find it when she got home.

Katrina brought home her groceries, wondering if anyone else knew about that doughnut. She tried valiantly to get the huge watermelon into the refrigerator, but it wouldn't fit. She shrunk it down to fit in the little pre-molded egg trays on the door. Maybe she'd eat it later, maybe not.

Then there was the "milk." Curiosity would not let her just put that away for tomorrow. Would she still enjoy this taste when she didn't have a cock acting like a sexual energy antenna?

Katrina opened the jug and took a sniff. She already knew the answer. It smelled the same. It was like if a flower smelled like sugar, with some unknown pheromones surely mixed in.

Skipping the glass, she rocked her head back and took a swig directly from the bottle. A bit rude, but nobody else would be drinking this, anyway. It was hers.

The taste was just what she remembered it to me, and she drank down several more mouthfuls as it climbed slowly out the bottle. Katrina felt her thighs slide apart as she gushed aroused fluids from between them.

Katrina set it down and summoned a basin in the middle of her back room. This was normally how she bathed while back here: summon a basin and then a source of water.

Today, there would be no water. Jumping into the basin, still nude, she upturned the bottle way over her head, pouring the slimy come into her mouth. She gulped as fast as she could, but the overflow painted her mouth and body with the lovely substance. Unsatisfied with how slow the come was leaving the bottle, she ripped it open and dumped the rest out onto her, soaking her hair and upper body with come.

Katrina wiped her eyes clean with her hands and immediately sucked the sweet come from them as well. She rolled on her back, wallowing in the puddle of come in the basin, slurping up pools from her hands and coating herself in her jizz.

She sat up and shook the empty bottle. All gone, but for the puddle she was resting in. What a shame.

Katrina blinked, and stood up, leaving white come footprints in the carpet. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was covered in semi-translucent white jizz, like that marshmallow man from Ghostbusters had attacked her.

She sucked a finger clean, unsure the spell would work when covered in come. She cast her special cock growing spell... three times in a row. Mister eighteen was back.

Katrina sat back down in the come basin, folding her legs into a pretzel, her cock pointed straight up. Katrina's mouth went over the head as best she could, and both hands wanked her cock, sliding against the slick surface of come that permeated her entire body. She moaned as she pressed her tits against the cock, sliding them around as far as they could move. She gave this up, instead hugging her cock with both arms and rubbing them up and down like one single come-covered hand.

She did this until her arms started to get tired, so she pulled her knees up to her ears and pinched her cock with her calves, rubbing them up and down, drops of come dripping from her toes. Her free hands went to her groin, two fingers on her right hand entering her pussy and a single fingertip on her left hand entering her ass.

She could taste it already. Literally. Her come was already everywhere, but the anticipation of busting this nut, filling her belly with more and more come, she could think of nothing else she wanted...

Except perhaps... someone watching. Maybe a lot of people watching. Maybe she could do this in the middle of a stadium, where all the man look at her mammoth cock and feel inadequate, and all the women looking at it like a mechanical bull, wondering if they would take that ride without getting hurt.

But nobody else was necessary. Katrina was a modern self-actualized woman. She didn't need anyone else to give her orgasms. She had everything she needed in her arms... and her mouth.

Experiencing pleasure in every possible way, she could hold back no more. She felt her balls lift from the floor of the basin from the force of their exertion, firing a solid stream of come right up to the ceiling, where it splashed and rained down into the basin. Katrina deliriously tried to catch drops on her tongue like snowflakes, but she was newly soaked in this storm of sperm.

Katrina didn't bother wiping the come from her eyes this time, instead firing the cock removal spell at where she thought the mirror was. She got it right, and her cock vanished from view and her mind. Katrina came to rest at the bottom of the basin, now a few inches high with hot, fresh come to sink into as happily as a mud bath at a spa. Katrina succumbed to her exhaustion and fell asleep to the comforting tones of the pitter-patter of her come dribbling off the ceiling.

She smacked her lips in her sleep... and her snores blew a bubble in the jizz, which floated upwards before popping against the ceiling.

DTales
DTales
355 Followers
12