The Playmate Shuffle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

"Hey, hey," he said. "Dis is April Foo's Day. Now we gets to play the trick on your fellas, okay?"

"What are you talking about, Umar?" Tanya said. "I'm ready to just take the jewelry and walk away. Earl's unreasonable. Look what he's making me wear!" She pulled at the edges of her cream-and-white striped shirt. "He wants me covered, even if it makes people look at my legs and my ass. Look at this thing. It doesn't even match my bikini."

Actually, Eva started to giggle a little as Tonya fussed and spit her anger out. She did look a little silly, kicking sand and shaking her fists. It was clear she might be up for anything. Boumah looked too enervated to be much help, but on the other hand, she would probably not oppose any of Umar's ideas. Eva walked up to Umar, who was nearly as tall as she was, but even thinner.

"Now what is your idea, Umar?" she asked. "You misjudged our fellas badly. They didn't want to see us unless we were wearing their gifts."

Umar smiled broadly. "Dat's what I t'ought! Dat's ezactly what I t'ought!" He pulled them closer into their huddle. Again, Umar took a knee like he was going to draw a play in the dirt. Instead, he pulled the leather pouch over his head, and placed it on the ground. From it, he took each jeweled piece and placed them on the pouch. "You see? You get it now?"

All three beautiful ladies shook their heads.

Umar took the diamond stud earrings, and gave them to Eva.

"Hey," said Tanya, "those are mine."

Umar took the Chronograph and gave it to Tanya. Tanya put it on her wrist, and let it shine brightly in the sun. The sparkling light flashed across the t-shirt she wore.

"What about me?" said Boumah. "That's the watch that Tim gave to me."

Umar held the diamond and sapphire necklace gingerly in his hands, then letting it drape over his arm. "Here you go, pretty lady," Umar said. "Let this necklace grace your pretty neck."

Umar stood up, and draped the necklace over Boumah's head. The pendant fell like it was magnetized to the cleavage on her chest. It nestled comfortably between her large, ochre cushions. It brought a smile to her face.

"Now what?" said Eva.

"Ah," said Umar, "Dis is de April Foo' part. Do de fellas appreciate the ladies or only de gifts? Now, we tes' 'em."

"What kind of test?" asked Eva.

"Tanya, you like de earrin's. You wear dem. Okay?"

"My Earl won't want to see these," she said.

"Right! Ezactly! But you won't go see Earl. Tanya, you are goin' to see Boumah's fella, Tim! We see how Tim acts when he see Tanya wearing de watch, not Boumah. Does he like de girl or de earrin's?"

Boumah fingered her necklace, trying to get it to lie elegantly on her chest. "So, then I will go see Eva's fella, Ned? He can decide whether he likes the jewelry better or me. Right?'

"That leaves me going to see Tanya's fella, Earl," said Eva.

"Dat's it!" said Umar. "It's a foo'proof plan. Now we see how lovey-dovey your fellas are."

"I should warn you about Earl," said Tanya. "I don't think he's dangerous, but he does have a temper. He and I fight a lot -- I don't know why" (Tanya coughed sarcastically) -- "but when we first started going out, he could be overbearing. I straightened him out!"

"He won't try anything with me," said Eva.

"Oh, I don't know," said Boumah. "I've see Earl looking at me sometimes like he'd like to get to know me a lot better. You know? Have you seen him looking at you, Eva?"

"Everybody looks at me that way," said Eva, "that's why they pay me."

"I'm just warning you," said Tanya.

Boumah asked Eva, "Anything I have to worry about Ned? He seems pretty decent."

"Too wrapped up in business to really notice you, Boumah," said Eva. "I wish you luck, but don't be surprised if Ned won't leave his sports business and hardly notices you are there."

Tanya turned to Boumah. "What do I need to know about your Tim?"

Boumah shrugged. "He's neat. He's clean. He's organized. He's a lawyer."

"Bloodless, huh?" said Tanya.

"Your words, not mine," said Boumah, with a laugh.

"Go, now, ladies. Go! Let's play our April Foo' day plan. Afterward, you all come back here, tell Umar all about it."

Eva walked with more confidence than she felt as she approached Earl's cabin. It looked exactly like the cabin she and Ned had rented. She felt more comfortable than she otherwise would, going to his luxury condo for example. Through the screen door, Eva saw the layout of furniture much like her own. Earl was in the temporary office space, scanning at least five monitors that she could see. His back was to her as he sat at the desk. His crewcut blond hair stood militarily erect, as straight as his back. His frame was large, due to his love of weight-lifting. He had bowling balls for shoulders, and bulging veins in his neck. He moved his head mechanically, jumping from screen to screen.

Eva took a deep breath and knocked at the screen door. It didn't feel right to just walk in to the room. Earl leapt to this feet, his shoulders hunched a bit, defensively. He turned his body to face the screen door by jumping and twisting his entire body around, landing with his feet planted firmly, and apart. His arms were bent in a wrestler's pose, ready to attack whoever had knocked on his cabin door. Looking at the screen door, he relaxed. He ran his hand through his blond hair, confirming that it stood at attention.

Earl brought his face close to the screen. He was a a few inches shorter than Eva, so he had to look up a little just to see her earlobes. Eva smiled.

"Let me see your ears," Earl ordered.

Eva twisted her head to the left, then to the right. Earl nodded, then opened the door for her. "Those earrings look beautiful on you," he said.

"Thank you," Eva said, with a shy smile as she tucked her honey blonde hair behind an ear so the earring could be more easily viewed.

She took a big, long-legged step into the front room. She looked around, and saw that it resembled her own cabin. In the corner where Ned kept his golf clubs, Earl had stored his own set of clubs. Eva noticed that the clubs had been there long enough that an industrious spider and used it as an anchor for his web.

Eva pointed to the clubs. "Are those the clubs you used to play golf today?"

Earl's lips compressed as his cheeks turned crimson. His eyes seemed tacked open, unable to blink as he studied her. "The club pro gave me a set to try. He's hoping I'll buy them. Happens all the time," Earl said. He turned sideways, and indicated with an arm wave that Eva should come deeper into the cabin.

Eva was suddenly aware that she wore little more than the diamond earrings. Her black thong seemed to shrink on her body. The back tried to hide between her butt cheeks as she stepped forward, and her tits felt larger than usual and not well contained by the black triangles and string. She stepped forward, trying to keep her buttocks firm.

Smack!

Eva heard the sound of palm on her backside before she felt it. She was so surprised she stopped. "What the hell was that for?" she said.

"You don't get to interrogate me about my golf game or anything else," Earl said, his voice a little louder than it had been earlier.

"Do you know who I am?" Eva said.

Earl nodded. "Of course I do. Now, strip off that bikini bottom."

Eva measured his seriousness, and decided he was very serious. It wasn't as though she hadn't been naked before. It came with the territory as a model. She had learned to divorce her mind from her body as she posed.

She must have moved too slowly, because Earl pulled at one of the knots holding the bikini together. He pulled it slowly, letting the knot unravel, showing the velvety smooth hip completely uncovered. As the bottoms dropped past her knees and pooled around her ankles, Eva pulled at the string of her bikini top, in order to save time.

"What are you doing?" yelled Earl.

Smack!

Eva felt his palm slap the other butt cheek. Both cheeks were now warm where he had assaulted them.

"I didn't tell you to flash your titties! Have you no class, you slut?" Earl left to go into the bedroom.

It was too late though, the bikini bra had been untied and it draped between her well-formed puppies. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, intimidated by Earl's behavior. She didn't know whether to retie the strings or just let it rest there.

Earl returned with a t-shirt that reminded her of the one Tanya had worn. It sported broad horizontal stripes in white and peach. Earl threw it at her.

"Put this on," he said.

Eva pulled the shirt over her head, surreptiously removing her bra, which dropped to the floor at her ankles in a tangle with the bikini bottoms. She was naked beneath the t-shirt, which reached only to her navel. Even though her mind had wandered, her body was still aware that Earl was giving her lower half the scrutiny a military commander gives the upcoming battleground. Her right knee bent, and the toes of the right foot played on her instep.

Earl fished his phone out of his pocket, dialed and waited for the response.

"Yeah, this is Earl. You said you had a vintage baseball card for me? Yeah, bring it over. Now would be perfect." Then Earl clicked off the phone.

"Follow me," Earl said. He went into the bedroom, where there was a kingsized bed, like Eva had in her cabin. However there were at least three times as many decorative pillows on this bed as on hers.

Earl sat on the edge of the bed, and invited Eva to sit next to him. When she did, he cupped her chin in his hand, and used it to turn her head so he could admire the earrings again.

"Those earrings look beautiful on you," Earl said again.

Eva said nothing, but wouldn't look him in the eye. She didn't want him to see her tears.

"I gave you a compliment," Earl said. "No answer? I think you need some discipline."

Earl pulled her over his knees. Her bottom was completely exposed to him. She expected to feel his hand whipping her ass, but instead he rubbed her round globes tenderly. Eva was confused, and she felt not angry, but slightly aroused by the touch of his palm.

She heard a knock at the door. Earl didn't move or allow her to get up yet.

"Yes?" Earl said.

"Here's that I promised," called a voice from the front door.

Eva recognized the voice. It belonged to her Ned. She started to struggle to sit up, but Earl was too strong, and she was stuck bent over his knees.

"Come on back," said Earl. He had a vicious gleam in his eye. "In the bedroom."

Ned entered with the plastic-wrapped card extended out front. His large smile fell from his face when he recognized Eva over Earl's knees. Eva looked at him, trying not to send any message whatsoever. She was trying to keep her body and mind separate.

But she saw the disappointment on Ned's face. He tossed the card on the bed next to a laughing Earl, and turned to leave. Earl let Eva up.

"Go show Ned out, please," Earl ordered.

Eva pulled at her shirt, but it could not be stretched below her navel. Pulling on the shirt only made her puppies poke out as if she were teasing someone. As she scampered, she heard Earl chuckling from the bedroom. She knew he was savoring her ass as she chased Ned.

Ned was at the door before Eva caught him. He pulled it open and looked at Eva. He started at her naked feet, still one on top of the other; at her dimpled knees, one bent inward; at her slick-as-a-toboggan-slide pussy, completely exposed; at the outline of her puppies, their noses hard and sharp against the white and peach stripes; at her swanlike neck; at the awful sparkles in her earlobes; and finally, at her green eyes, downcast now.

"Nice earrings," Ned said.

Eva whispered, "I know Boumah is at our place. How do like the sapphire necklace now? Does it fit more snuggly between her boobs than it ever did between my puppies?"

Ned's nostrils flared. "I don't know yet, but I'm going to find out, that's for sure!" Then he slammed the door.

# "Come over here," said Earl, "Now!"

Eva's shoulders slumped when she heard his voice. She turned slowly to face him, using her hands to cover her sex.

"What are you doing? Hands at your sides," he ordered.

With an effort, Eva moved her hands to the sides of her hips.

"Kneel here." He pointed to a spot next to him and the bed.

Eva knelt down, her knees and thighs closed tightly. She sat her naked butt on her heels, and placed her hands on the front of her thighs. She didn't raise her eyes.

Earl let her stay that way for almost two minutes. Eva was used to posing in uncomfortable positions, so it didn't really bother her. In this position, he couldn't see her ass, and he couldn't see her shaved pussy.

"That wasn't very nice. You should have been more welcoming to our guest. He fairly ran out of here. Did you say good-bye to him? I didn't hear it. Did you say you wished he would come back? No, I don't think so. And why did you cross your hands in front of your slippery tunnel? I think you need some discipline. You agree?"

Eva didn't say anything. Her mind began floating away from her body again.

"Come here. Across my knees." Earl pulled her up so she could lie across his lap. Her ass stuck up higher than the rest of her. He ran his hand smoothly over the two mounds of ass.

Smack!

Eva constricted her muscles, and arched her back. He slapped her ass again. Then, he hit her a third, fourth and fifth time. Her butt began to smart, but it felt warm, almost hot. She arched her back so that her ass was an even more inviting target.

Smack!

Eva felt a wetness between her legs. She squirmed as it ran betwen her legs. She also felt a stirring in Earl's lap. It seemed that with each spank he delivered, he was becoming more aroused. His penis pushed against his trousers and against her front.

Smack!

Her breath became ragged as she tried to control it, anticipating the next blow. Her insides were tingling, convulsing, wrestling. She told herself she wouldn't come. Spanking could not make her come, even if it felt hot, and her ass felt as though electricity was coursing through it.

Smack!

Eva bit her lip. She didn't know how much more of this she could take before crying out, either from pain or pleasure. Earl's schlong felt hard and thick beneath her. She arched, inviting contact with her sore ass. She guessed it was glowing red now. Each touch felt intensified as if her nerve ends had been drawn to the curved surface of her fanny.

Then Earl leaned toward the night table and poured into his hand a lotion that smelled like a combination of orange blossom and cedarwood. He spread a thin layer on her behind, and it seemed to ease Eva's muscle tension and stress. At the same time, the orange blossom scent gave her more confidence. She enjoyed this rather rough play. After all, she wasn't a porcelain doll.

Earl poured a dollop of the oil on each of her buttocks. It slid easily between her butt cheeks, and because her ass was tilted up, she felt some slip into her vagina, making it even more lubricious. Her mind might be floating, but she heard her body sigh. She moaned softly, then for a longer time, and then to the point that she had to hold her breath.

"Now," Earl said, "lay face down on top of those cushions."

He placed a roll of pillows across the center of the bed, then helped her position her hips. The pillows raised her pelvis so that her behind was vulnerable and inviting. Earl slid his hand over her ass, but didn't stop there. He slid down to her vagina and separated the lips. His thick finger edged between the folds forcing itself deep within her. Eva gasped when he found the swollen button of her g-spot. She was tempted to insert her own hand in there, but she hand not been told to do so. So, she leaned forward on both elbows, clasping hands like she was offering a blasphemous prayer.

Eva gasped again as Earl removed his finger without bringing her to climax. His finger slid up until it was comfortably between her slippery buns. The tip of his finger found her anus, and scratched at it like it was unwanted scab.

Eva squirmed, unsure if it was pain or pleasure that she was experiencing. She only knew that she wanted it to continue.

Then she felt the intrusion. The tip of his finger had violated her asshole. It twisted slowly, allowing her to adjust to its girth inside her while she arched her back, and breathed in gulps. Her nipples turned rock hard.

"Relax," Earl said.

"Trying," Eva choked out.

The length of his finger jammed suddenly into her ass. Eva was so shocked that she couldn't take a breath at first. She felt Earl pouring more oil at the point of violation. It soothed somewhat.

"You're ready," Earl said. He withdrew his finger, and knelt behind Eva.

"Let me think about this," she said.

Smack! On one side, then

Smack! On the other side.

Eva got the message.

She heard the clinking sound of Earl loosening his belt, and the rip of his opening zipper. One hand separated her butt cheeks, the other slapped his cock against the cleft in her ass. It grew thicker and firmer as it bounced against her.

Then Earl crouched closer to her. His knees were pillars between her knees, pushing them apart. Eva laid on her chest, freeing both hands. One hand she used to help open her ass cheeks, the other against Earl's lower abdomen, trying to hold him back so he wouldn't push too hard.

She felt the tip probing her anus. At first it was no bigger than the finger than had been there before. Then it grew wider. It was suddenly twice as wide, no three times, four times, five times as wide as that appreciated finger. She pushed against his abdomen, but only felt his muscles' hardness. He leaned into her, and the tip poked deeper into her. At the same time, she felt the width of him along her anal canal.

"You're so tight," Earl growled. "How do you keep yourself in such good shape?"

"It's not..." she said panting, "...like I do this...every...day!...Or ever!"

Earl chuckled, and Eva felt his body shaking through the shaft of his rod. "First time. I bet it won't be your last." He thrust deeply into her, until her hand against his abdomen was trapped against her ass. As he wiggled himself even deeper, she slid her hand out from between them, and used it to stimulate the g-spot that he had found so easily. He began to rock into her, out of her. She rubbed her vagina in circular motions, more quickly when he was withdrawing, and slower as he slid into her.

She knew she was close to coming, but what was the point unless he was coming, too? He would just keep punishing her. Finding her balance, she let go of her butt cheek and reached beneath him until she found his balls. It surprised her, but it shouldn't have, that they were shaved and felt like billard balls with a five o'clock shadow. He was a weightlifter.

She fondled his balls, letting them roll through her fingers like ben-wa balls. She squeezed, and he grunted. She quickly found the point between his pleasure and pain as she cossetted them. She almost started to giggle when she thought that she was perfoming a perverted dream of trying to pat your head and rub your tummy. She stiffled that urge, since she didn't want Earl to get the wrong idea.

He began to shake like an oak tree in a tornado, then groaned loudly, and collapsed on Eva's back. She felt the hot gush of his semen fill her, and she let herself go, waves of pleasure wracking her. Her eyes rolled back; she stretched out her arms in front of her, and grabbed the cover and pulled it down. She felt the satisfying slip of Earl's suddenly slender giggle stick, as it schlupped out of her, dripping on the cover of the bed. She turned over and sat on a pillow, waiting for her excitement to calm. Earl lay on his back, gasping for air.

"Those earring look beautiful on you," Earl said. Then he closed his eyes, and to Eva's disgust and surprise, began to snore. His pants were still split open, and his schlong lay like a wizened flat worm between his legs.

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers