The Playmate Shuffle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

"He doesn't like to be touched," the red-headed guy said again.

Tim's body was smooth and strong. Each muscle defined for her enjoyment. He used his legs and arms to position himself over Eva, but without touching her. As he did so, his Cock seemed to reach downward toward her, and to her amazement, seemed to grow even longer. She couldn't imaging the strength it took to stay suspended plank-like above her.

Tim's Cock sought her vagina, the only point of contact between them. The black man used his spiderlike fingers to find Eva's entrance, and to spread her labial lips. The Cock began to penetrate, just a bit at first. Eva wanted to thrown her arms around him, and pull him into her, but the two women held her hands fast. Eva looked at Mary Pat, wondering what Eva could offer to have her let go. Instead, Mary Pat lowered her head and found Eva's hardened nipple. Her tongue swirled around the tip, and occasionally she bit the erect point. Then Eva felt the same thing on her other breast. Gardenia had begun to gently suck on her. Each woman had her own technique, and Eva enjoyed giving herself over to them.

Tim's Cock penetrated, but he was still parallel to her. He dipped a bit, and she tried to buck up into him. In the mirror above, Tim remained disciplined and unmoving, while Eva writhed in her pleasure. The men had anticpated her move, and held onto her pelvic bones, while Tim penetrated a little deeper.

Eva finally got the message. She relaxed, letting Mary Pat and Gardenia send their own messages of bliss to her brain. She enjoyed the powerful feel of the men's hands on her hips and spreading her legs. But most of all, she had begun to enjoy the way Tim was exploring her pussy with his Cock. Deeper, to the side, and still there was more to enter her. For the first time in her life, she wondered if she could accommodate the man who was entering her. Then again, there had never been a man like this one.

Then it began to happen. Her own body was betraying her. She had already come a couple of times today, surely she could hold out now. But instead, she felt the insistent stirring of passion between her legs, a whirlpool of emotion that seemed centered just below her navel. Or perhaps that's just where Tim had reached. So far. Her mind took crazy turns, and at one point she wondered if it were possible to be fucked and give a blow job to a lover at the same time. She began to shudder, and the pressure from the paralegals intensified. The mirror showed that she had begun to let waves of emotion flow over her. Touching still not permitted, except where his Cock was exploring her warm, soft folds.

Would he come? What would his cum feel like? How much cum did he produce? Her lips felt dry, and she ran her tongue over them. Mary Pat noticed, and switched her mouth from her tit to her lips. The paralegal didn't leave her puppy alone and shivering with saliva for long, for her fingers found the tip and rolled it gently. Eva had no choice when she felt the blond's lips on her own, and then her tiny tongue. Her lips were narrower than Ned's and less insistent. They coaxed the kisses out of Eva. Her tongue was tinier than Ned's, but no less strong as it wrestled with her own.

Eva felt she was losing contol of her body and her mind. Each sensation was bringing up memories of other lovers, other sexual adventures. She ran through them in her mind like a series of flash cards. Had there really been that many? And what had become of her first lover at that remote photo shoot, an innocent who was as inexperienced as she had been? When they had been found together, he had been fired, and she went on to become a supermodel. What ever happened to him? Did she even thank him for the feelings he introduced in her?

When the flashcards ended, she realized that none of the experiences would ever equal what she was feeling right now. It wasn't just the present number of partners titillating her body (five); it was the physical performance of Tim, her lover, as he allowed only the most precious part of himself to explore her. She had never felt so special and so connected to her own body, and yet disconnected to his body.

She began her first of a series of orgasms, shuddering with uncontolled muscle contractions. To her deep satisfaction, she felt Tim's love engine begin its own explosions. She felt it blasting, more than seven times, hot and intense, until she could no longer contain herself.

She screamed.

Tim slowly, carefully, erotically, withdrew from her pulsing vagina.

He didn't kiss her, though.

Oh, well, she thought, no lover is perfect.

Then she fell asleep. # Eva awoke with a start as the first rays of the tropical sun were slipping through the window shades. She was still in Tim's cabin and still in Tim's king bed, but she was not alone. On either side of her slept the two female paralegals, nude. At her feet were the two male workers, also magnificently displayed. Tim was not in the bedroom, but she thought she heard him talking on the phone from one of the front rooms.

Eva shifted and rolled, trying not to wake anyone, but the blond woke up. She shook her hair with both hands and cleared her throat. She sat to the side so that Eva could get to the edge of the bed.

Eva whispered, "shower?" wondering which of the doors led to it, and pointing to each of the three in turn.

"Sure," said the blond, putting on her pink glasses from the nightstand. She gave Eva the chronograph that lay next to it, then she took Eva by the hand and led her to the first door.

"I can handle it from here," Eva said quietly. She didn't want to wake the others, and she didn't want to hurt Mary Pat's feelings.

"Are you sure? I need a shower, too," the blond said, scratching her hair again and stretching with one arm at a forty-five degree angle.

Eva looked at her, and remembered her lovemaking last night. "All right. Come on."

The bathroom was as large as a bedroom with a walk-in shower enclosed in glass. There was a jacuzzi and a double sink. The toilet was discretely closeted. Eva found a new toothbrush for herself, and extras for anyone else. She and the blond brushed their teeth. Eva ran a comb roughly through her sleep-tousled hair. Then she lay the chronograph on the counter until she had completed her shower.

The shower easily accommodated both women, who found the early morning cleansing more fun than hygienic. Eva felt that she owed the blond after the orgy of the night before. She knelt in the shower before her small blond muff, and despite Mary Pat's feeble protests, ate her out. Eva felt liberated, and used her tongue in a darting, squiggly fashion, until Mary Pat had to hold onto Eva's head not to collapse with the satisfaction she felt.

When Eva stood up, her puppies were eye-level with Mary Pat. The water splashed between them both, sluicing away the soap bubbles. It was time to get out, but neither wanted the experience to be over so soon. Eva bent down and kissed the blond again. The flash card of kisses from Mary Pat was etched more strongly in her mind, adding to the joy from the night before.

They flinched when they heard the clapping. Tim stood watching them in the shower, a smile. Neither woman felt compelled to cover up. The thought crossed Eva's mind to invite Tim into the shower, but then she remembered that he didn't like to be touched.

Mary Pat opened the glass shower door and stepped out first. Tim gave her a warm, fluffy towel and she vigorously scrubbed her back, her shoulders and her legs. She cupped the towel gently on her small breasts, and tucked the towel briefly between her legs. Then she tossed it aside, and Tim gave her a second towel, which she used to tousle her pale blond hair, and then wrap it around her head. The cabin was warm from the early sun, and Mary Pat walked out of the bathroom wearing only the towel on her head.

Eva shook the water from her own honey blond hair, casting splashes around the shower. Tim held up her towel in front of himself to avoid the droplets. Her long leg poked out of the shower, and she let him appraise it for a moment. Then she stepped completely out.

Tim offered to dry her, and she let him. His hands worked quickly over all of her body, buffered by the warm scratchiness of the cloth. He tossed the first towel, and she offered her bowed head, so he could dry her hair. How he did it without allowing a single splash on himself was a mystery to Eva.

When she stood up, he offered her a white outfit, like the ones his paralegals wore -- blouse, shorts.

"No, thank you. I'm don't want to be mistaken for one of your employees," she said.

Tim must have anticipated that. He also had brought into the bathroom what she had worn when she came to the door last evening -- the t-shirt with white and peach stripes. She wriggled into it, and pulled its hem. It still only reached to her navel. The look on Tim's face said that he approved nonetheless.

"I have to meet my friends at the beach," she said.

"Say hello to them for me," Tim said as they walked to the door.

Eva hesitated before leaving the cabin. It was one thing to walk around with her tush hanging out in the evening or at night. But now, the morning sunlight meant there would be no illusion. She would be bottomless for the whole world to see. Eva hoped that it was too early in the morning for the whole world to be awake yet.

"Should I drive you?" asked Tim.

Eva shook her head. She looked at him and leaned forward to give him a chaste kiss, but he smiled and dodged it, pretending to have seen something amiss on his shirt sleeve.

"You didn't go golfing with Ned and Earl yesterday, did you?" she said.

"I don't golf," Tim said. "I did meet with them, though, and that hustler, Umar, too. We sometimes do that."

"What do you talk about?" she asked.

"We just catch up. Talk about how things are going. And what we hope to get out of this trip."

"What did you hope to achieve?" she asked.

"Not 'achieve.' What I wanted to get out of this trip. It seems we all had similar desires."

"Really?"

"I can't tell you what the others wanted, but I'll tell you what I wanted. I wanted you."

Then it hit Eva hard what the other men wanted -- to be with someone other than their current lover. And they had been. Each of the women had been played. April Fucking Fools Day.

Eva shook with anger. She took the chronograph from her wrist and threw it at one of his computer monitors, where they both shattered, pieces of diamond, crystal and LED screen spread throughout the makeshift office.

Eva left the cabin at a run, and didn't stop until she had reached the beach where Boumah and Tanya waited for her. Tanya had a pitcher of painkiller and lay back on the chaise longue. She wore the white-and-cream shirt and her kelly green bikini bottom. Boumah held a glass in her hand while she stood next to Tanya. She wore a striped t-shirt -- broad stripes of white and crimson. It looked good against her dark skin. It came only a little farther on her torso than her navel, and she was bottomless. Her dark muff was thick, though narrow. Her generous backside showed where she had worn the one piece to partially cover her ass.

Eva ran to the table, and pounded back a glassful of pain killer. "We've been fucked!" she said.

Tanya wiggled on the chair. Boumah cleared her throat as if she didn't hear what Eva had said.

"Well, I sure have," said Tanya.

"Me, too," Boumah volunteered meekly.

"No. You don't understand," said Eva. "Where is Umar? I'm going to tear him limb from limb. Slowly. No, rip him to shreds."

"Calm down," said Boumah. "What is your problem? You weren't the only one who spent time with Earl." Boumah rubbed her backside a little. "You know, I never thought I would like it so much."

"Yeah," said Tanya, "and what's wrong with Ned? He's a great kisser, and he munches a mean carpet, if you know what I mean." She spoke with the side of her hand next to her mouth as if telling a secret.

"Look," said Boumah, pointing along the deserted stretch of beach. "Here comes Umar."

Umar walked easily along the edge of the sea carrying two more pitchers of drinks. He had a broad smile on his face when he saw that all three women were at the table beneath the aquamarine sun umbrella.

He placed the pitchers in the center of the cedar table and poured three glasses for the ladies. "Drink up, ladies," he said. Then he pointed to Boumah's shirt. "You match de ot'er two, now. De T'ree Musketeers, right?"

"How much did Ned pay you?" Eva said.

Umar's smile fell. His eyes became rounded, and he looked side to side like a trapped varmint before he collected himself.

"Oh, Ned pays like everybody pays. Jus' what he owes, beautiful lady." He flashed his smile, but it didn't stick with any confidence.

"And Earl? And Tim?" Eva persisted.

Umar's eyes darted to the side again, along the length of the beach, an escape route.

"No, you don't," said Eva, and pushed him hard into one of the chairs around the table. Then she stood in front of him so he couldn't get up.

"You make me uncomfor'able, you wid no panties," he said. "You wan' to go get some panties before de beach patrol finds you."

Eva swung her hips side to side. "This is a private beach. The patrol stays away to give us freedom to do what we want. Right, Umar?"

"I'm still not comfor'able," he said weakly.

"How about now?" Eva stripped off her white-and-peach shirt, and barred his way in her nakedness. "You sold out my body, didn't you?"

"I don' know what you' talkin' 'bout," he said, beginning to sweat.

"How much?" Eva demanded, planting her fists on the arms of the chair. Her puppies hung inches from his chin.

"Not'ing! You got Umar all wrong!"

As Eva questioned him, the truth was slowly dawning on both Boumah and Tanya. Their anger began to show, directed at Umar, as the closest male around. Boumah stripped off her white-and-crimson shirt, and stood next to Eva. Like Eva, she was completely naked as well.

"The paparazzi!" Umar said.

"Fuck the paparazzi," said Boumah. "You sold us out. Not only one time, but each of us -- twice! Right?"

"Not really," Umar began. Now that he was caught, Eva saw that his brain was trying to come up with a way out for him. "It's a long story."

Tanya stepped forward until her chest was pressing against the side of Umar's face. "You sold me like a common piece of ... filler?"

Eva looked at Tanya. "Filler?"

"The fluff we put between important stories and the weather or sports. Filler!"

Eva shook her head.

Tanya saw that she was the odd woman out, the only one wearing clothing. Eva and Boumah looked like primeval huntresses who had cornered their prey. Tanya took the bottom of her white-and-cream striped shirt and whipped it off. Her kelly green thong still set her apart, so she slid out of that as well.

"There," she said to Eva. "Solidarity!"

"Shut up," said Eva. "What are we going to do with you, Umar?"

"It's not what you t'ink," he said. "I'm de victim here."

That did it for Eva. She pulled him by the collar and threw him on the beach. There she ripped the clothes from his body as he lay on his back, trying to cover his private parts.

"Hello!" sang Tanya. "So that's the monster? You've been holding out on us, Umar."

Boumah grabbed his ankles, and Tanya held his arms over his head. Eva sat on his chest while she went through his pockets.

"Shit!" she said. "No knife."

"You don' need no knives, ladies," said Umar, his voice raising and cracking.

"Maybe two rocks pounded together would do the trick," said Eva, looking up and down the beach for the tools she needed.

"No!" screeched Umar. "Wait, wait. Admit it. Tanya, didn' you have fun? Eva, you enjoyed yourself? So, who got hurt?"

Boumah rubbed her behind quickly, almost without thinking.

"Everybody had fun, righ'? Le's take a breath, ladies. Breathe."

"You think it's fun we had?" said Eva. Then she got her idea.

"Then you might want to share in the fun."

Eva swiveled around and took his monster in her mouth.

"Hey," said Tanya. "Save some of that for others."

Eva bobbed up and down, encouraging Umar's excitement. When his dick was turgid, she motioned to Tanya. "Okay, your turn. Poor Tanya was raped by Umar."

Tanya laughed a hearty laugh with her head back. Then she lowered herself onto Umar, wriggling her bottom to make sure the fit was tight. Eva tickled his balls until Umar couldn't control himself. He arched his back as he came, deep inside Tanya. Tanya arched her back at the same time and squeezed his member with her pussy. Then she stood up.

"You're next, Boumah," said Eva. "But let me fluff him a little first."

Eva took Umar's monster in her hand. She was impressed that he didn't really need to be fluffed; he was turgid again already. She gave his monster a good licking, and felt small spurts of ejaculate hit the insides of her cheeks. She had what she needed.

"Okay, Boumah."

The women changed places, still holding Umar in place. Boumah positioned herself over his monster, and took it firmly in her hand. She squatted slowly until his slippery penis tip was touching her ass, and tucked it into her puckered asshole. Then she eased herself down the length of his shaft.

"What?" said Tanya.

Boumah gave her a sheepish grin. "So I like it up my bottom. So sue me."

Eva and Tanya laughed as Boumah bounced on Umar's hips. It didn't take long before Umar was trembling in orgasm, and Boumah was writhing with ecstasy.

Eva retrieved the three striped shirts and used them to clean themselves and Umar.

"DNA," she said. "Supports our story that he raped all three of us."

"I don' rape you!" Umar squealed. "You take advantage of Umar's good nature."

"Oh, no," said Eva. "You got us drunk and attacked us. Wait until the police see the number of pitchers you plied us with. You knew what you were doing, taking advantage of three vulnerable women at the resort."

"No. You can' do dis. Umar only tryin' to help de guests."

Tanya brushed the sand from her legs and knees. "Looks like you tried to help the wrong guests."

Boumah took her phone from her purse and called up the shore patrol. They were on the scene in five minutes. They put a sputtering, naked Umar into handcuffs. They found blankets to drape around around the sports illustrated model, the Bollywood actress and the Cable Weather girl. They promised that justice would be done, and that Umar would be put away for a long, long time.

Under the aquamarine sun umbrella, the women sat in a group, trying to control their crying from their violation. When they were left alone and in private, Eva said to Tanya and Boumah, "We still have a score to settle with the fellas."

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers