The Playpen Ch. 01

Story Info
Aria and Val enter a lewd competition.
8.6k words
4.62
20.5k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrbiscuit
mrbiscuit
96 Followers

The Playpen

CH01 Let the Games Begin

A/N: Fair warning: This story contains a lot of anal sex. I know the definition of futa is disputed among some people, so I'll just say futa here is defined as girls with tits, cock, balls, and NO pussy. If that bothers you, don't read the story (or imagine that they have pussies anyway). Enjoy the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I sat hunched over a tiny circuit board sitting on my dorm room desk looking through a magnifying glass. "Careful. Almost there..." I whispered under my breath. The tiny resistor pinched by my tweezers was almost exactly where I wanted it. Then, everything shook as the door to my dorm opened and slammed closed.

"AAAARIA! I got us some Mickie's!" My roommate hollered as she entered our dorm.

I sighed as I lost grip of the resistor, and knew it probably went into some unknown void under my desk. "Damnit, Val! I was so close..."


"Huh? What are you talking abou- ohhhh." She trailed off as she saw my little project now lopsided on my desk. "Shit. That's my bad, Ari."

I turned in my chair and adjusted my round glasses to look at my best friend standing in front of the door. Her tall and toned frame casually paced into the room . She wore her usual olive drab tank top that showed off her fair-skinned midriff and did a fine job containing her generous tits. The dangerously short denim shorts hiding away my most favorite part of her and fishnets that ended at her heavy-duty leather boots made her look like the badass I always knew her as.

Everytime I look at her, I'm reminded by how different we both are. By contrast, I am a small skinny thing that likes to wear plain old t-shirts and jeans most of the time. My Japanese genes gave me a pale complexion. I had boobs so small that I didn't need to wear a bra most of the time, small stature and well, small everything. The word 'cute' comes to most people's minds when they see me. My long jet black hair was currently in a messy bun atop my head to keep it out of the way when working on one of my many projects now sprawled across my desk.

"It's fine, I have more parts. What did you get me?" I sighed.

"Your favorite, of course!" The tall redhead practically stomped over to my desk in her leather combat boots and placed a cheap greasy plastic bag next to me.

"Well at least you didn't mess me up for nothing." I dipped my hand inside and grabbed a burger wrapped in oily paper before neatly placing my work in progress from harm's way.

Valerie paced to her side of the room before loudly dragging her chair over to me. She plopped herself down next to me, and ran her hand through her wild shock of short ginger hair before helping herself to one of the burgers. "So, what're you workin' on?" She asked.

"Well I was working on something that could help us with this year's competition," I remarked. "You know, it's probably coming up pretty soon since we're already three months into the year."

"Yeah, didn't it start right when March began last time?" Val inquired.

"Yes. That's why it's really important that I finish this to help us train for it." Then, I pointed at her and said, "You should be more worried about this than you are! I know you, of all people, would die to live in the Playpen."

"Pshh, who wouldn't?" She admitted. "Fuck. Could you imagine us way up in the clouds in that place? All the toys anyone could ever want. All the sluts anyone could ever want. All for free until the next competition rolls around." She dreamed on. "You really think we have a shot at winning? The competition is pretty stiff every time this rolls around."

"Yeah well, we were picked for a reason. We have just as good a shot as anyone else. Even better maybe." I said confidently.

"Yeah? And why is that exactly?" Val teased.

"Because. This duo has something everyone else doesn't. We have an impossibly cute genius." I said pointing at myself, "And a big strong brute under her command. That's you." I pointed at her.

"Hey!" Val protested

I giggled. "Shut up, you know I love you and your brutish self."

"And my big ol' cock, right, Ari?" Val grinned.

My cheeks burned red, and I stammered, "Wha-, why do you have to say it like that?!"

Val just laughed at my embarrassment, but I knew she had a point. The fact that she had a nice piece of meat between her legs really didn't hurt.

"You're so cute when you blush like that, Ari. Maybe, you wanna see my little friend right now, huh?" Val playfully teased as she grabbed her crotch.

"Shut up! Buuuut, maybe later," I giggled and took another bite of the greasy sandwich.

She laughed back at me, and while chewing her food she said, "You still haven't told me what that is." Her eyes pointed towards my little project.

"Oh, it's nothing really..." I shied away from the question.

"Oh? It doesn't look like nothing." She reached over me and gently picked up the device. Turning it in her fingers, she examined the tiny circuit attached to a rubber ring about 3 inches wide. "Well, so far I've loved all of the pervy inventions you've made for our 'training'" She finished with air quotes.

I scoffed "They are for training. And besides, I don't hear any complaints from you."

"Oh trust me. I'm not complaining. I'm still hoping you manage to top that portable auto-dildo thing. You know, the one that you wore every-fucking-where." She smirked at me.

"Heh, that's my favorite one too. This one-" I pointed at the device in Val's hands, "might just top it."

"Just tell me what it does, nerd." She teased.

"You'll find out soon enough, girl. Now stop playing with it." I commanded.

Val put her thumb and index finger in the ring and struggled to stretch it out. "Damn, that's stiff."

Reaching over, I snatched it away from her prying fingers. "Good. It's not supposed to get bigger. It's supposed to get smaller."

"Smaller, huh? Still don't get it, Aria. Help a girl out." Val pressed on.

My eyes narrowed. "Really? Can't figure it out with that big head of yours?"

"Hey I'm just the insatiable brute, remember." Val brushed off my comment.

I chuckled. "Fine. It's a cockring."

Val's eyes widened. "It's a WHAT? Seriously, Aria!?" She started to laugh uncontrollably. "H- How's this gonna help us win the competition, you damn pervert!"

My cheeks started to burn red again, and the top of my desk suddenly looked very interesting as my eyes were glued there. "Stop laughing!" I pleaded. "It's for you, you jerk!"

"For me?" She sounded surprised as her outburst died down. "C'mon, Ari, are you trying to tell me something? What, I don't last long enough for you anymore? I know you still remember that one time we fucked, you came so many times tha-"

"Shut up, Val!" I interrupted. "It's not that, dummy. Trust me, I do remember that." I started blushing again. "This is special. It can do a lot more than just a stupid cock ring, and when it's done, you can test it out. In fact, I already have another prototype made. For science, of course."

"Yeah, for science." Val mocked me. "Nice save, but don't I still owe you for earlier? So how about we get to that and I can test out your little prototype right now?" She leaned forward from her chair toward me and placed a hand on the back of my head. She gazed into my eyes briefly and the corners of her lips curled into a smile before closing the distance. As her plush lips met mine, her tongue pried its way into my mouth.

"Mmm, I love how you apologize," I moaned into her mouth. Soon enough, we were wrapped in each other's arms with our lips locked together. I leaned back into my chair as Val pressed herself more into me. Her soft breasts pressed against mine as she continued her forward assault. Hungrily, our tongues tasted each other, and we stayed like this for only a few seconds before I felt both of Val's hands snake down my back and land on my pert little buttcheeks. She took a cheek in each hand and gave them a long squeeze through my jeans.

"And I love your cute little butt." Val returned.

Not to be outdone, I pried my hands between us and unbuttoned her shorts to sneak my hands into the front. Soon after, her hardening cock was pulled out into the space between our bodies. One of my hands was gently grasping the base, and the other provided a nice little cup for Val's plump cum tanks. For a little while longer, we continued kissing while my ass was being groped, and I was slowly jerking Val off until beads of precum gathered at her tip. I was only able to give it a couple more tugs before Val stopped kissing me.

She stared back into my eyes and asked, "Alright Ari, I think we're both ready. So, is my dick going in your mouth first? Or, is it going right in that tight little hole of yours?" Her hands squeezed my butt a little harder as she finished her sentence.

I caught my breath for a second before reaching back towards my desk drawer. Fumbling around it's contents, eventually a bottle of lube found its way on the desktop, and I just stared back at Val hungrily.

My best friend giggled at me mischievously. "Whatever you want, you little butt slut."

My little dick twitched, and I couldn't help but blush even harder when she called me that. She stood up from her chair, quickly slid off her shorts and panties underneath in one motion, and kicked them aside. I've had her cock many many times, but seeing all eight thick inches hard for me always made my body tingle a little bit.

Seeing me stunned by her cock, Val grabbed my sides and forced me up and out of my own chair. Without any hesitation, she placed a hand on my back and bent me over my desk.

I looked over my shoulder to see her grab my jean's waistband and shove them straight to the floor along with my panties leaving them bunched around my ankles. I cooed at the sudden feeling of fresh air on my ass and my cute package hanging down. Val then took her hard meat and placed them in between the cleft of my ass cheeks just sawing back and forth for a bit.

"C'mon, Val, don't tease me" I pleaded. I wiggled my butt a little bit to encourage her to move on to the good part.

"Sorry, Ari, you know i gotta stop and admire the view sometimes." She joked. She leaned forward over me with her cock still trapped between my pale asscheeks just enough to grab the bottle of lube and give me a little peck on the lips before straightening back out.

I heard the 'pop' of the bottle opening and soon felt the liquid pouring over Val's cock and into the valley of my rear. The bottle was placed back on the desk and Val began sawing back and forth some more, working the lubricant deeper into my ass crack but not quite getting my hole wet.

"You want that little rosebud of yours nice and wet? You're gonna have to work a little for it, slut." Val teased.

I knew what she wanted, and I was all too happy to comply since I didn't want her going in half dry. Resting my head gently on the desk, my hands reached back, grabbed my little asscheeks, and spread them nice and wide for her. Now, with my head down on the desk, my cute behind was nice and high in the air, and my t-shirt fell down a little bit to expose more of my back.

"Now that's a sight." She giggled a little bit. Again, she rocked back and forth now sawing her wet cock across my now exposed asshole to spread the lube around my pucker. " Alright, Aria, are you ready, because I don't know if I can wait any longer," She stopped to ask.

"Mhmm, wait. Put the ring on, Val." I moaned back to her. I stretched an arm across my desk and grasped the prototype ring before offering it to Val. "Just slip it on, and press the button when it's around your base. Don't forget to push your balls through too. Hurry please." I pleaded.

Val snatched the device from me, and did as I asked. The ring beeped when it turned on, and slowly constricted around the log of cockmeat as well as the sack attached to it. "Oh my fucking god, Ari. Is this thing supposed to feel like it's trying to cut off my dick?!" Already, Val's already huge cock was swelling a little more.

"Yes, dummy. That's what a cockring does. Now hurry up, my ass needs to get filled right now."

"Alright, alright." Val straightened out her throbbing cock, and prodded it against my asshole. Even though this is nothing new to me, my tight entrance still gave plenty of resistance especially since Val's meat was just a little bit thicker now. My breath was caught in my throat and I started to squirm a little bit as the tip of her thick spear increased its pressure down there. Finally, she broke through, and I moaned in deep appreciation as I was about to get what I'd been longing for. Her rigid length kept slowly disappearing into my ass as Val made small movements back and forth to work it in a little bit at a time. My own dangling cock started to stiffen up as Val continued to explore my insides. My butthole kept expanding to fit her until eventually I felt Val's thighs press against my rear. My dick was now fully erect and pointed straight down as my best friend's member was fully seated inside of my butt.

Val grunted, "I don't think I'll ever get tired of this ass. God, it's so tight!"

I let go of my asscheeks and put my hands beside my head so that Val's dick was cushioned by my assflesh on both sides now. "Glad you like it so much, bet you'd like it even more if you started fucking me."

"Careful what you ask for, cutie." On that cue, Val put her hands on my hips and dragged her slick member back out of me until only the tip remained. She lingered for a bit, then suddenly rocketed herself back inside me. Her thighs slapped into my creamy rear, and my body rocked with the desk under me. She kept railing into me this way. Slowly drawing out, and then slamming forward into my poor little hole. Every time her plump balls swung forward and touched mine, I let out a little moan or gasp and a bit of precum beaded at my tip. Her thrusts picked up in speed until she reached a steady rhythm. Before long, she was mercilessly slamming in and out of my poor little hole, and I was loving every second of it. Precum was trailing down to the floor in no time as a steady stream was being coaxed out my tip.

One of my hands wrapped itself around my cocklette and started stroking it in time with Val's thrusts. The double assault on my dick and asshole meant it wasn't long until I was ready to release my load. As the pressure mounted, I started panting faster and faster. Sensing the inevitable, Val rocketed back and forth even harder.

"I- I'm getting close, Val!" I warned.

"I. Know." She punctuated each word with a hard thrust. "Cum for me, babe. Cum all over the fucking floor." She commanded.

I obeyed immediately, and a jet of white erupted from my cock. Despite its size, I came an extraordinary amount straight onto the floor beneath my desk. With every jet of cum, my rear entrance tightened up even more, and Val could feel it. Every clench strangled her cock while she continued assaulting my hole. With her final push forward, she pulled me back into her. Buried as deep as she could get, her pulsing cock emptied itself inside me. As she was painting my insides white, I clenched as tightly as I could and wiggled my rear to grind against her. Our bodies began to shake and we cried in ecstasy as we rode out our climaxes. She remained hilted inside me for a few seconds before slowly dragging back out. My asshole gaped a little bit with Val's cum starting to dribble out when we finally separated.

We both remained motionless, trying to catch our breaths before Val spoke through her heavy breathing. "Bed?" She asked.

A little cockdrunk, I could only chuckle to myself. "N- no." My breath slowly came back to me. "We haven't tested the cockring yet, silly. Command: Stim."

"Woah, hold on Ari-" Val started to speak, but was rudely interrupted by a slight prick on her cock from the inside of the ring choking her dick. In moments, the wilting cock that just violated my asshole sprung back to life even harder than before. Val's cock was twitching with need and already starting to drool precum. "Ooooh, fuckkk. You're a naughty bitch, you know that?" Val said with renewed lust in her eyes.

"Shut up, you know you love it." I smiled back at her.

Val's response was simply grabbing me and throwing me onto our bed. I squealed as I sailed through the air and landed in a heap. Before I knew it, she was on top of me. She rearranged us so that I was laying on my back with my legs folded so that my feet were next to my head.

"Hold your legs right there, my little anal whore." Val commanded.

I complied and basically folded myself in half for her, presenting my leaking hole and soft cock to her.

"I hope you weren't planning on walking straight tomorrow." Val grinned before placing a hand on either side of my head and leaning over me. Her face got closer to mine until eventually she started attacking my tongue with hers. The drooling cock between us rested on my recently emptied balls and just sawed back and forth, teasing my own member back to life. My hands removed themselves from my thighs, and I let my legs simply rest on Val's shoulders. She let go of my lips briefly. "Put those hands back to use and let me in, bitch."

Never breaking eye contact, I bit my bottom lip and obeyed. I reached in between us as Val reared back just enough for me to grasp her throbbing prick and aim it right at my freshly fucked asshole.

"Good girl." She moaned. Without any resistance, her thick cock easily disappeared into me. Unlike our first round, Val immediately started hammering away at my hole. My eyes rolled back as I was overcome by pure pleasure. Precum had started to leak from my straining cocklette and stream all over my stomach. In this position, Val was fucking as deep as she possibly could and as fast as she could basically using me as her own personal cock sleeve. As good as it felt, it couldn't last forever. Val kept railing me for a few more minutes until I felt cum work its way back up my dick.

"V- Val. I'm gonna c- cum." I struggled to get out through my incessant moaning and whimpering.

"Go ahead, whore. Cum for me. Open your fucking mouth, and paint yourself white." Val kept pumping away.

My toes curled and my whole body trembled as the first jet of hot jizz erupted out me, and painted my chest. My asshole tightened around the pole inside, but couldn't keep it in when Val suddenly pulled out.

She quickly straightened out her back and plopped her dick right on top of mine. "Finish me off with your hands, my little slut." Val kept my legs pinned above my head0.

My hands shot toward our cocks and wrapped around both of them as best as I could with my little hands, and pumped back and forth. I eagerly waited for our combined release, excited to get painted by our warm cum. With my mouth opened wide, I finally got what I needed then. Twin jets of white shot across my body landing all over my stomach, chest, and face. Rope after rope of steamy semen coated my upper body until our balls were completely drained. Breathing hard, Val turned around collapsed next to me on the bed. We just stared at the ceiling calming down from our lust fueled romp until Val panted, "This is your best invention yet, Ari."

"Thanks, Val. Command: Release." I struggled to let the words out.

The ring beeped, and loosened its grip on my lover's limp cock. Without looking, I reached down to her crotch and gave her dick a loving squeeze before sliding my invention off and putting it away.

A quick shower later and we were both winding down for bed, just as naked as we had been before. I curled up between Val's legs with a pillow just leisurely suckling her tip and licking along the sides of her cock every so often. She stared at the ceiling while one of her hands was playing with my hair. This was our nightly routine after a fuck session.

mrbiscuit
mrbiscuit
96 Followers