The Playpen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrbiscuit
mrbiscuit
96 Followers

"Fuck. Why haven't I cum yet!" Gwen's impassive facade was starting to break. I guess it was a good thing after all that Val stretched me out the night before.She started to push into me even harder. I rocked back and forth with each and every thrust, and a steady stream of precum was leaking out of my tip.

"D- Doesn't matter. Keep goinggggg" I begged.

Val walked over to us. "Don't worry, darkness. I can help you out with your little problem."

"Stay away from me! I'm almost there!" Gwen started to panic and she hurried her thrusts a little more.

My friend just grinned as she took her position behind Gwen and kneeled. All of a sudden I was emptied as Gwen's prick totally left me. I turned my head to start protesting, but I saw that Val had my assaulter in a full nelson. Val had also managed to pull Gwen's shirt and bra up to expose her modest pale tits. She struggled against Val, but was clearly outmuscled.

"My turn." Val sneered. She drew her hips back just enough to line herself up with the enemy's asshole, and mercilessly inserted herself fully. Gwen's eyes and mouth shot open and she choked on her breath as the sudden entry overloaded her senses. As Val drew back, Gwen drew a sharp breath, and the cycle repeated over and over again. The pale cock pointed straight up behind me had a trail of precum starting to flow out the tip while its owner was getting railed.

I reached out behind to steady it before lining it up back towards my rear. Getting the message, Val pushed Gwen away from her instead of moving her hips back. At the same time, I scooted back just enough for my empty hole to reunite with Gwen's dripping cock. Val quickly moved forward and hilted herself again. As she did, Gwen was forced forward deeper into me. Now, Gwen was halfway in between Val and I, and we were all connected by their pillars of flesh.

"You wanna cum?" Val started. "Work for it, bitch."

Gwen groaned but reluctantly started to move. As she went deeper into me, less of Val's cock was inside of her, but never fully outside. In fact, when her thighs touched mine, a couple of inches were still seated in her own asshole. She moaned loudly as she moved her hips backwards which meant pulling out of my ass and impaling herself on Val's throbbing pole. Consumed by the need to release her seed, Gwen kept rocking her hips back and forth between us. Stuck in a continual loop of giving and receiving dick, the lone girl couldn't last long. The overwhelming pleasure of delving deep into my asshole and then feeding her own to Val's thick cock proceeded to make the goth's knees tremble and weaken.

Sensing her imminent climax, Val forced Gwen forward with a push. The middle girl easily slumped forward and seated her cock fully into my ass one last time. Val quickly followed up by spearing Gwen's rosebud with her full length so she was now firmly sandwiched between us. A couple more hard and short thrusts finally sent our opponent over the edge. Gwen's eyelids fluttered, her whole body shook, and her pulsing prick began painting my insides white with a torrent of cum. Soon after, my own dick was coating the concrete beneath me with cum, and Val was emptying her second load deep into Gwen's butt.

Finally, all three of us were completely spent. Val removed herself from Gwen and stood up. Weak from her huge orgasm, Gwen joined her teammate and collapsed behind me, pulling herself out of me in the process. I extended my arm to my teammate and she easily helped me to my feet. Then, I pulled up my panties and jeans sealing away the cummy mess slowly leaking out of my butthole. Val followed suit and redressed herself.

The familiar business slut materialized again. "And the round 1 winners from Sector 3 are Aria Kimura and Valerie Kingman, everyone! Congratulations on winning your first trial! You're one step closer to exclusive access to the illustrious Playpen!" You may choose your reward for round 1 now!" The black chest placed near the roof's edge made an audible click, and the lid automatically opened. Gold smoke wafted out of the inside to reveal two vials. One was filled with bright pink liquid, and the other was filled with deep red liquid.

"The pink solution will enhance your ability to recover your little asshole's tightness faster and will make it tighter overall!" The woman continued. "The red liquid will add an additional half-inch to your hardon's length and make it slighter thicker. Don't worry, these changes are reversible and completely safe as tested by Omega Corp. Choose wisely, and good luck on your second trial!" The woman finished before fizzling away.

"Hell of a competition, huh, Ari?!" Val laughed as she looked at the happy faces of our incapicatated opponents lying on the floor. I noticed both of their watch faces were now a bright red, and ours were still green. My watch face displayed a '0' still.

"Hey, Val, did your number change on your watch?" I poked my watchface.

"Yeah, it's two now." She turned her wrist to show me. "Must be my bodycount, eh? Since you got fucked senseless, and I annihilated both of their asses!" She teased.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll thank you later, babe." I winked. "But, let's get back on track. We're playing a game, remember?"

"Alright, cutie, let's see what's going on with these solution thingies." Val strutted over to the chest and peered inside. The two vials were separated from each other and nestled in black velvet with a glass case placed over each one.

Val immediately started reaching for the red one.

"Wait, Val!" I grabbed her wrist.

"What? I could use the extra half inch, don't ya think?" Val looked at me in confusion.

A look of surprise spread on my face. "Are you serious? You know you're huge already, right? If anyone could use the extra meat, it's me" I pointed to my crotch to emphasize my point.

"Well yeah, maybe, but you never use it anyway. I thought you preferred taking dick, not dishing it out." She returned.

"I mean, that is true..." I trailed off. "Ok, how about I take the pink one? If I take the pink one, I can make other people cum faster with my butt. Besides, I need to be more useful in the future. You had to make Gwen and Lily cum!" I made my case.

Val huffed. "Fine, at least I'll get to enjoy the pink one too anyway."

My cheeks grew red. "Exactly. I am the brains of this team, remember?" I took the pink vial out of its bindings, and the red one made a 'click' sound which was probably a lock securing it in place.

The vial's contents were soon down my throat and the results were instant. I could physically feel my little hole clench ever so slightly, and a little bit of Gwen's cum was forced out and caught by my panties. I unexpectedly let out a small moan as I felt the jizz being squeezed out.

"Guess it worked, huh?" Val asked.

My face just burned red.

Val smiled. "Guess I'll find out for sure one of these days!"

"Shut up, jerk!" I said turning my head to the floor.

"Wise choice!" The hologram suddenly turned back on. "Please proceed to the stage two rest area when you are ready!" The holo-woman extended an arm toward the sleek chest, and it smoothly slid to the side revealing a tele-pad underneath it.

"Well, that's fuckin' cool." Val noted. "Ready to go, Ari?"

I grinned. "Yeah, Let's win this thing."

I stepped onto the tele-pad with Val. Holding hands, the tele-pad glowed a pale yellow and started humming with increasing volume. Before long, a beam of light engulfed us, and the tele-pad was empty. We were off to the next stage.

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks for reading my story. Please let me know what you thought. I do this for fun, but I'm always open to fair criticism and suggestions. Also, I have an outline for the entire story, but I am also always open to new ideas, so feel free to leave an idea for the future!


mrbiscuit
mrbiscuit
96 Followers