The Playpen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I continued to polish Val's dick, she asked, "So, you really think we got a shot at winning this?"

I stopped to reply, "Yeah, I do." I quickly gave her a long lick from the base to the tip. "And you better think so too. Just think. If we win, we could do this all day long. And with whoever. we. want." I punctuated each of the last words with a little lick around her tip.

Val scoffed before saying, "Yeah, imagine that. Lifetime access to the motherfuckin' Playpen. Lucky bastards in there don't have to worry about a damn thing ever again. Don't worry about me, pumpkin. I'll give this thing everything I got to give."

I let go of her cock with a little 'pop' and crawled up to lie next to her. "Good. Now let's get some sleep. It could start tomorrow you know." With that, we both drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*THUMP THUMP THUMP*

I was startled awake by loud knocks on our dorm's door. The sound of our heavy metal mail slot clunked open and something was shoved through before sliding closed again. I shook a snoring Val awake with one hand while my other was rubbing the sleep away.

"What do you waaaant?" Val groaned.

"Package came in." I mumbled. "Did you order something?"

"Yeah. Some fuckin' dick pills so maybe you can return the favor one day." Val lazily chuckled.

"Ugh." I glared at her and delivered a swift slap across her exposed titties.

Val immediately yelped and jumped from the sudden pain, "OW OW OW, I'm sorry!"

I let my raised hand fall back to my side. "Go get the package, Valerie" I commanded.

"Yeah yeah, I'm goin'. You really have to slap my girls that hard?!" Val complained as she massaged her red breasts. She threw the covers off and tossed her legs over the side of our bed. Her arms reached towards the sky as she yawned before finally shuffling over to the door. "Damn, shits kinda heavy!" She mentioned while slightly shaking the brown box. "Heads up, Ari."

The box sailed through the air as I sat up against the headboard, and it landed right in front of my lap. Opening the small box revealed a glossy black metal box with a golden latch on the front. The top of the box was embossed with a golden Greek 'Omega' as well. My grogginess vanished as it dawned on me what the package really was.

"Oh my god, Val. This is it! It's starting!" I struggled to contain my excitement.

I quickly undid the latch and opened the box. Inside, a shiny golden holodisk with the same Omega etched in its center about 4 inches across sat neatly packed in the middle. Flanking either side of the centerpiece were two items that looked like golden bracelets.

Val was now sitting on the bed next to me as I pried the holodisk from its spot and threw it on the covers between us. Val pressed the center of the disk and it grew a pleasant blue hue before the hologram started playing. A crystal clear image about a foot tall of a beautiful blonde girl dressed in a very revealing suit was generated.

"Good Morning!" She started in a very cheery voice. "This Quadrennial's event will be starting soon, so get ready! This year, Omega Corp has something very special planned, but as usual, we won't be spoiling it right away. The rules are as follows: You must wear the provided bracelets at all times when competing. You will be immediately disqualified if it is removed from your wrist. Don't worry, they cannot be taken off by anyone but you or us!"

My redhead roommate took one of the bracelets out of the box and turned it in her fingers. It looked like a normal watch if normal watches were obnoxiously golden. The face was simply a black screen.

The hologram continued speaking. "If the screen on the bracelet turns red for both teammates, your team will be disqualified, so work together!" She kept smiling as she offered this obvious advice. "You may only use provided equipment in this game. Do not attempt to bring or use additional unauthorized devices or items or you will be immediately disqualified. Also, do not attempt to maim, kill, permanently incapacitate, or seriously injure your fellow competitors in any way. Doing so will not only eliminate you from the game, but you may also go to prison! That being said, reasonable use of force is allowed, but will be monitored closely. It's Ok to play rough, but be careful." She frowned and shook a finger at no one in particular. "And finally, enjoy the game! Have fun, good luck, and hopefully we'll be seeing you at the top! The Playpen awaits!" The holo-slut flashed her tits at us before cutting out.

"Ooookay... What the hell is the game?" Val was scratching her head.

"I don't know, but this sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun!" I grew excited as I secured the clasp of the watch around my wrist. The clasp automatically 'clicked', and I felt it tighten ever so slightly to ensure a snug fit. The screen turned on and displayed '5:00' then '4:59' a second later.

"SHIT! Val get your watch on, this thing is gonna start in 5 minutes!"

Both of us leapt out of bed and frantically scrambled around our small room. Clothes and various items were flying around in an attempt to get dressed as quickly as possible.

I looked down at my wrist. It read '2:45'.

Val's boots were being laced up as my own tennis shoes were being slipped on. Soon after, we took a look at each other. Val basically wore the same thing as last night. Her normal outfit looked way more expressive than my basic skinny jeans and t-shirt ensemble, but that wasn't important.

"1 minute left" I said, glancing back at my wrist.

Val grabbed both of my shoulders and looked down at me, "You ready for this, Ari?!"

"Definitely" I smiled back at her.

BEEP. Both of our watches chimed at the same time, and the faces flashed green before fading back to black. 'Good Luck, and see you at the top!' scrolled across the screen before a simple '0' replaced it.

"Another timer?" Val wondered.

"I don't think s-" I was interrupted by loud speakers coming to life outside of our dorm.

"Round 1 of the Omega Corp Quadrennial has begun." The message rang out from our university PA system. We could hear the same message echoing from every part of the city as well.

Val swung an arm around my shoulder. "I guess it's official, babe. Let's get goin'!"

"Wait." I interrupted. "Do you hear that?"

"Huh? Yeah, it sounds like... a hiss?" Val squinted trying to pinpoint the source of the noise. She looked through the walls of our dorm trying to track down where the sound was coming from. "What the hell is that?"

"I don't know...." I trailed off. "Maybe it's part of the competition? I think it's coming from outside." Val and I walked over to our window and looked down from our 5th story dorm toward the courtyard out front.

Dotted around the courtyard were these little black things that looked like sprinkler heads. Instead of water, a strange pink mist was pouring out of them. In a few seconds, the mist formed a thin blanket across the ground. The girls milling around looked at it curiously. Some were panicking while others only gave it a passing glance. One in particular stooped low to the ground and sniffed the mysterious smoke. Her eyes became half-lidded, and saliva began dripping out of the corner of her lips. The girl quickly straightened up, reached under her skirt, and dropped her panties. Her skirt was now sporting a tent, and she turned to the nearest person with her arms extended like a zombie. Her victim, too shocked to move, just watched and squirmed while her clothes were being clawed away by the attacker's hands.Soon enough, bare breasts and cock were exposed to the world, and the lust-ridden girl groped every inch of flesh she could reach.

"Ho-ly shit, she's really goin' at it," Val commented.

That girl wasn't the only one. Now, the fog was up to everyone's hips, and nearly every person on the ground was being affected. What was a normal morning was quickly evolving into the largest orgy our college had probably ever seen. Clothes were being shed left and right, and everyone had a handful of someone else. Our society was extremely sex positive, but this was something I never thought I'd see. All over the yard were scattered groups of people filling each other's holes in every way imaginable. Girls were fucking and sucking each other in a lust-filled frenzy. I noted one particular girl on all fours with massive hanging tits getting reamed from both ends, and a couple more girls were walking toward them with erections of their own. The two new arrivals each promptly took a spot behind the girls already drilling the center girl and started fucking them too. If I stared any longer, I'm sure more people would join in.

"Holy fuck!" Val was looking over my shoulder. "Look at 'em go!" Her finger was stretched toward the very same group my eyes were glued to.

Val tapped my shoulder, and I turned my head to look at her. "As much as I'm enjoying this, I think we gotta go, sweetheart."

The translucent pink mist was quickly rising, now racing past the third floor. "You're right, we need to go before it reaches us."

"Lead the way, brainiac." Val turned me around and playfully pushed me toward the door.

"Doesn't take a genius to know we can't go down there, Val." I jabbed her side with my finger.

Val laughed. "Fair enough, Ari. Highest point we can get to is the roof, I guess."

I led the way out of our dorm and into the hallway lined with all the other dorm doors. Other dorms were opening and their occupants spilling out. Some wondering what was going on, and some rushing down to join the fun, but one couple drew my attention.

A tall lanky blonde girl and her friend, dressed in all black, with an average build. Like us, they were sporting gold watches that could only come from Omega Corp. Watching them, they hurriedly walked past us toward the staircase at the end of the hall. Just as they passed us I picked up something that the gothic girl said in a hushed tone.

"Move faster, Lilly."

My clueless best friend was just aimlessly looking around when I nudged her side with my elbow. "C'mon, let's follow those two. I think they're playing too," I tilted my head in their direction.

Wordlessly, the big redhead shrugged her shoulders and led the way. We kept a fairly low profile, staying sufficiently far enough from the other girls, and not making too much commotion trying to weave through more people clogging up the narrow hall. Passing through the door leading to the staircase revealed the sounds of the two girls now running as fast as they could up the stairs.

"Shit, let's go!!" I yelled at Val. Sensing the urgency, we both broke into a sprint racing up the many flights of stairs after our targets. I struggled to keep pace with my more athletic friend, and to make matters worse, I was having trouble moving my legs because of our antics the night before. Val glanced back over her shoulder and noticed me lagging behind.

"We don't have time for this, babe! Here, hop on!" She yelled back at me as she bent her knees with her back to me. I hopped on her back, grateful for the help.

"Abused your body a little bit last night, huh?" Val asked as she raced up the stairs.

"Just go. This is already embarrassing enough." I blushed and hugged my head close to the back of her neck.

The morning sun hit us when we burst through the door to the rooftop, and our quarry was waiting for us at the edge of the building trying to open what looked like a decent sized chest. I'd never been on the roof before, but I doubt it was supposed to look the way it was now. What was once likely a normal rooftop was now surrounded by a faint blue force field on all sides, including the top. Instead of cold hard concrete, the floor was covered in a plush looking black fabric. We were basically in a cage made of energy except for the soft bottom side.

The tall blonde one turned her head to look back at us. "Oh, hey, friends! Glad you finally made it!" She cheerily greeted us.

Her darkly dressed companion turned and snarled. "Took you long enough" Then, she spotted me riding on the back of my partner. "Oh. One of you seems to be handicapped. I was hoping for at least a little bit of a challenge." She droned.

"You almost sound disappointed!" Val called to them, quickly catching her breath again.

"What? I'm not handicapped, sunshine." Unceremoniously, my feet hit the ground again. I stumbled a little bit before regaining my balance. The floor was surprisingly pliable almost like a comfy pillow.

Val straightened back out and started closing the distance between us and our competition. I followed her until we stood side by side a few feet in front of them. The other team abandoned trying to open the sleek black chest and turned to face us.

As soon as they did, loud music started playing seemingly from thin air followed by the holo-slut's voice booming from all around us. "Everybody welcome our first contestants from Sector 3!"

From over the edge of the building, small drones with cameras mounted to them rose, passed through the force field and hovered just above us. These little guys were responsible for broadcasting everything to the general populace. It was surreal that I was the one on the screen instead of the one watching it for a change.

"On team one, we have Aria Kimura and Valerie Kingman!" One of the drones got a little closer to look at us.

"And on team two, we have Lillian Skye and Gwendolyn Grey! Only one team can go further, and the rules are simple!" A drone swooped low to just above and between the two teams, and projected a hologram beneath it. Our friendly blonde and another woman, identical to the first, materialized there. "Your team will fuck and suck the opposing team until one is left standing. Whoever is in the dominant position is the attacker, and whoever is in the submissive position is the defender. Attackers win by cumming inside their opponent or making them cum while in a dominant position. Defenders can only win by simply outlasting their attackers, so the attackers always have the advantage. Everything sexual is allowed. This includes oral-" The two holographic sluts quickly disappeared and then reappeared in different positions. One was on her knees with her eyes closed, passionately sucking off the other one as the other one was clearly emptying herself inside her mouth. "Anal" Again, the holo-whores flashed. This time, one was on all fours taking a cock in her ass from her partner. "Or any other way you may think of! We encourage you all to get creative!" Another flash displayed one girl laying on her back and the other sitting on top of her. The one on top had her dick sandwiched between the generous tits of the bottom one. The tip was poking through and spraying jizz all over the other's face. The hologram was alone again before she started speaking again. "Remember, if both bracelets turn red on one team, they have lost and will be ejected from the game. Good luck, and may the best team win! And remember, paradise awaits in the Playpen." She flashed a quick smile, winked, and pulled her skirt up to expose her hanging cock before fading away.

Val and I turned our heads and looked at each other in confusion, then looked at our opponents seemingly just as lost.

"Hey, Val, can I speak to you for a second?" I motioned for her to turn around.

We both turned our backs and huddled closer.

"What the hell is going on?!" I whisper-shouted to my partner "Are we really expected to fu-" I was abruptly stopped by a pair of thumbs hooking around my pants and panties. Before I could protest, my bottoms were yanked to my ankles. "HEY!" I twisted my head back and saw that Gwen was now kneeling behind me.

"Hey what the hell- woah!" Val piped up before the blonde leapt on her. Lily, even with her slight build, tackled Val to the floor and was quickly trying to undress her. I saw her cropped tank top lifted up to free her tits before my attention was drawn back to myself.

Gwen grabbed an asscheek in both her hands and spread me apart. "Hey, stop!" I protested.

"Shut up and enjoy losing, slut." Gwen stared into my eyes before diving face first into my asscrack. Her tongue quickly found its way directly to my sore little hole and started bathing it in wet licks. "Ohhh, fuck you're really good at that." I moaned as my knees started to buckle a little bit. The way Gwen was lapping at my butthole was as soothing as it was pleasurable. My legs started to shake, and eventually I lost the strength to stand. I dropped to my hands and knees, and Gwen stayed glued to me the whole time down. The little goth minx kept eating my ass until her saliva was trailing down to the tip of my hardening cock. One of her hands switched from groping my ass to wrapping around my little dick. She gave it a few slow tugs to coax out some precum before letting go entirely with both hands. Then, I felt her scoot up and kneel behind me. The silk mini-skirt she was wearing landed on my calves as it slid down from her hips to the floor behind me. Looking back, I saw Gwen holding her cock above my rear before moving forward to nestle it in my backside.

I tried to crawl away, but my feet were still bound by my pants around my ankles. Gwen laughed to herself before roughly seizing my hips and dragging me right back to her.

"You're not going anywhere, plaything. Just sit there like a good girl, and I'll make sure you enjoy your defeat." Her pale rod proceeded to test my asshole's resistance. Unfortunately for me, my poor little rosebud was still recovering from Val's 'apology' last night. With the ample lubing she gave me, Gwen easily pierced me all the way to the hilt in the first thrust.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god, you're thick!" My enemy's cock was easily just as thick as my teammates, and this girl wasn't holding back.

"And you're not nearly as tight as I'd imagined." Gwen said with little emotion. She drew back and hilted herself again. A few more thrusts later and she developed a steady rhythm. Her thighs kept clapping into my rear without a hint of slowing down. I felt like even my arms were starting to give out as the pleasure kept rolling through me everytime her cock hammered inside me. "Hngggg. Keep going..." I crooned. Before completely succumbing to Gwen, I looked for Val.

Even though the blonde, Lily, had the first move on Val, it couldn't last. The mean redhead dwarfed her in every department except height where they were nearly equal. Now I was witnessing Val holding Lily below her in the prone position face down on the cold concrete. As rough as Gwen was being with me, Val was returning the favor twice over on the blonde. She was on top, drilling into her skinny ass with reckless abandon. One hand was holding both of her victim's arms together behind her back, and the other was reaching behind her, tightly gripping Lily's slender cock which was pointed backwards like a tail.

"Take it, bitch!" Val yelled as she continued reaming the girl underneath her.

"P- Please... let me cum. Let me cummm..." Lily pleaded before it devolved to a continuous sound that resembled a moan and whimper put together.

"You're not cumming before me, you fucking cocksleeve." Val gave her a few more powerful thrusts before staying fully inserted into her victim's tender hole. I could tell by the pulsing veins on her cock that she was filling up Lily's ass. The hand holding Lily's dick captive finally released its grip and the blonde immediately exploded all over the concrete behind her. Thick jets of cum splattered everywhere, and Lily's eyes rolled back into her skull. Val withdrew her still rock-hard prick and left a little dribble of cum leaking out of the cock-drunk girl. She stood up and looked back at me and Gwen.