The Pleasure and Pain of Ex’s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip!" she instructed Terrance, not bothering with any greeting.

Terrance loved the sound of Mistress Sinthia's authoritative voice giving him orders once again. His cock was erect before he dropped the last of his clothes on the floor.

As soon as Terrance was naked, Mistress Sinthia grabbed his erection with a pin-palmed leather glove and dragged him into the house. Then upstairs.

It was a beautiful old house of stone and timber, with a varnished grand stairway. But Terrance hardly noticed. His attention was on the movement of Mistress Sinthia's beautiful leather encased ass as she climbed the stairs. He would give anything to get down on his knees and lick it.

The dark session room was large with a high ceiling. Terrance was immediately ordered down on his hands and knees, his chest to be flush to the polished hardwood floor. His nose was to touch the floor also, and his arms and hands extended forward. It was a familiar position of abject submission.

Mistress Sinthia began slowly circling him, deliberately emphasizing the sound of her boot heels on the wood floor. It was a familiar haunting sound that Terrance had missed so much. It signaled that his cruel mistress was with him, and his painful punishment was about to begin.

The only other sound was a faint one that came from a distant part of the house. It was the sound of leather on human flesh, followed by a woman's cry of pain. It was powerfully erotic sound to Terrance.

As Mistress Sinthia slowly paced around the floor, she listed Terrance's transgressions against her.

"You will pay," she then said. "I no longer take clients myself, but I'm making an exception in your case because it's personal. I know that you and Extra worked around me. So you will pay dearly for that. And I promise you, I'm going to feel a whole lot better than you when it's over."

Terrance was exhausted as the brutal session was nearing a climax. Sinthia had whipped him more severely than ever before, and he was hanging from the ceiling by leather wrist cuffs, his legs were spread far apart by a stainless spreader bar.

"Here's some news that might amuse you," said Mistress Sinthia, as she alternatively stroked his cock with the excruciatingly painful spiked glove and struck his buttocks with a rattan cane. "You won't believe who is now working here."

Between his lubed cock being rasped by the spiked glove and his ass being bloodied by the cane, Terrance couldn't come up with one guess. He had no idea.

But Terrance instantly shot a magnificent load halfway across the room when Mistress Sinthia broke the news.

"Your ex-wife Kristen."

Terrance spent much of the next month trying to convince Mistress Sinthia to let him book an appointment with his ex. Sinthia kept saying that it was impossible because Kristen was all booked up.

Both she and Terrance knew that she was lying.

"I don't care if she's a top or a bottom, I gotta session with her," Terrance begged.

All Sinthia would say is that she didn't think it was a good idea, but that she would think about it.

Meanwhile, the old gent Britt and Kristen continued their playful disagreement about whether or not an unwilling woman could be made orgasm.

Finally Britt said, "I'll bet you $10,000 that you can be made to orgasm against your will."

"You're on!" said Kristen, having had one too many drinks and a bit of a temper.

So the grand evening of the challenge was arranged. Britt had given Kristen a credit card for hair, make-up, nails, an outfit and shoes.

And on the evening of the challenge he then picked her up in a limo and took her to her favorite restaurant in the valley. She looked like a Manhattan trophy wife, her boobs discreetly exposed.

They enjoyed a lovely light dinner, with no mention of the challenge that was to be undertaken a short time later.

When Kristen was brought back to the Academy, she was greeted by five handsome men in tuxedos. The escorted her upstairs to the main play room as if she were royalty.

While Britt watched in rapt appreciation, the men slowly stripped Kristen between sips of champagne. Two of the other Academy female subs were on hand, and they pulled the men's cocks out so she could play with them.

Although fearful that playing with the fabulous cocks would get her excited, Kristen was unable to resist. She loved dicks and she was prone to living in the moment. But she believed it was a long way from playing with dicks to her having an orgasm and losing the bet.

As Kristen slowly caressed the cocks in each of her hands, the remaining three men began to minister to Kristen's feet, legs and neck, with soft kisses and caresses. When a particularly handsome one leaned in for a kiss, Kristen didn't resist.

Kristen's pussy began to moisten, so she knew she was in danger of losing it. But the pleasure was too great for her to stop it.

The other men began gently caressing her sensitive nipples and her bum hole, the latter being one of her most sensitive zones. Normally she wouldn't allow it, but on this special night she wouldn't deny herself any pleasure.

Then there was some triumphant music, and in walked Sara, a short young tomboy from Corsica known for her unusual expertise at performing sensational oral sex, both on men or women.

The men unceremoniously removed Sara's clothes, and then she confidently strode over to Kristen and her already glistening pussy.

Kristen didn't really like Sara, but her legs were held wide open, so there was nothing she could do. And dammit, Sara was getting her really excited.

Kristen fought for as long as she could, trying to do math, remembering traffic tickets, recalling fights with her ex, but it was no use. With Sara working her magic on her pussy, Kristen's clit had a mind of its own. Kristen soon screamed repeatedly out as her body shook in a massive orgasm.

Of course, Kristen didn't have the $10,000 she owed Britt. Fortunately, he didn't really want it. So he came up with a proposal for her to cover her debt.

"You haven't been a sub in a long time, Kristen," he said. "I will forgive your debt if a friend of mine and I can watch you be used as a slave and punished."

"Done!" said the impulsive Kristen. Foolishly she hadn't taken the time to ask the obvious question. Who was Britt's friend?

Kristen was excited when the evening of punishment arrived, because she didn't like being in debt to anyone. In a matter hours she would be free of it. Yes, there would no doubt be some pain and a few marks, but she'd taken it before and she could take it now.

When the time came, Kristen was taken to the huge barn by the Britt, Mistress Sinthia, and Greg, the latter an innocuous looking middle-aged man in a blue jump suit. Greg was an acknowledged master of bondage and domination techniques. Not cruel or vicious, just very talented.

In a surprisingly matter-of-fact manner, Kristen was stripped naked and the back of her bum placed atop a large post. Her legs were spread wide, with the back of her legs resting on two other posts.

Her waist, thighs, ankles were all tightly strapped to the posts by wraps of a thin line. Her breasts were bound in such a way that they were tightly squeezed into prominence. It almost looked as they would explode.

Lastly, Greg bound Kristen's arms behind her back, and secured a large leather gag in her mouth.

Kristen was as helpless as she'd ever been in her career. There was no way she could protect herself. She shuddered a bit as she wondered what they had in store for her.

There were two throne-like chairs directly in front of her, with unobstructed views of her naked body, particularly her wide open and vulnerable pussy.

Britt was in one of the chairs. The other was empty. Where was the other guest, and who was he?

With haunting Gregorian chants playing softly in the background, Greg began to work his magic. Kristen was extremely ticklish, and she suffered for it.

Her magnificent breasts were then squeezed. Greg tied thin line around each of her nipples, and ran them to a pulley over her head. The nipples were stretched toward the ceiling.

That didn't hurt much -- until he started adding weights. By the time her nipples were pulled upward by two pounds each, they were in agony.

Then Kirsten heard a familiar buzzing sound. The powerful Hitachi vibrator. She had a love-hate affair with that device. She loved what it could do to her. But she hated that it was almost impossible for her to resist orgasming to it.

As Greg began to apply the vibrator to her pussy, Kristen noticed that the guest chair next to Britt was still empty. She was insulted. If she were to be so humiliated, at least everyone that had a chance should be there to see it.

'Fuck it,' she thought to herself, 'I'm just going to throw myself into subspace and enjoy it.'

When somebody placed a blindfold over her eyes, she was in sensual heaven. The pain on her nipples directly stimulated her pussy, which was already experiencing sensory overload from the vibrator.

Greg would periodically remove the vibrator, forcing Kristen's now hungry pussy to lunge for it. But she was strapped down hard. It was so frustrating.

Kristen could sense that her pussy was badly swollen and her pussy lips were greatly extended. It actually embarrassed her. But she didn't really care, all that mattered was her pussy making contact with the vibrator.

"Our guest has finally arrived," Sinthia announced.

Kristen was too close to an orgasm to care who it might be.

"He's in charge of the vibrator now," somebody else told Kristen.

Terrance took the vibrator in one hand, and with the other tugged at Kristen's dangling pussy lips. It made Kristen suddenly feel so utterly exposed. Naked beyond being naked.

Then he tortured her pussy by applying the vibrator to her pussy and then taking it away. Sweet teasing. Kristen was all feeling now, and couldn't resist.

Kristen came once, her loud cries only partly muffled by the big gag stuffed in her mouth. Less than a minute later she came again, even more powerfully, the entire core of her body writhing.

When Kristen finally recovered her normal breathing, she was asked to guess the identity of the guest.

Exhausted, she shook her head that she didn't know.

As Terrence applied the vibrator to her pussy again, starting yet another free fall in space type orgasm, Kristen was given a hint.

"Who is the last person in the world that you'd like to see you like this?"

It took Kristen a couple of seconds to react.

Then she let out a gag-silenced scream, and bucked and writhed against her bonds. But they were too tight. She ineffectually struggled with all her might.

Terrance kept going at her pussy with the vibrator, and the combination of the contact and her humiliation was setting her up for the biggest orgasm of all.

Suddenly the blindfold was removed, and Kristen could see that her worst fears were indeed true. Yes, it was her ex Terrance.

The bastard had a big grin on his face, and after removing the vibrator from her pussy, licked the nub end that was so drenched with her thick juices.

"It's been too long," Terrance said, tasting a drop of her cum.

Kristen exploded in the greatest orgasm of her life. It was so powerful that she was afraid that she might die.

After her bonds were undone and she was able to regain her senses while lying on the floor, anger overcame her shame.

'It might have been too long for you, Terrence, you prick,' she thought, 'but it's only beginning for me.'

Kristen had two strict sexual taboos during her relationship with Terrance. First, she wasn't going to give him her ass until they'd been together five years. And she would only swallow his load on his birthdays.

She realized those taboos were her weapons to now exact revenge on her ex.

As everyone sat around in a bit of a climax daze, Kristen slowly dragged herself up onto her hands and knees. Then she put her face down to the floor and cocked her ass as high in the air as possible.

"Bring me Jason," she commanded in as strong a voice as she could. And she moved her ass around provocatively to indicate exactly what she wanted.

Jason was there in a flash, pulling his massive cock out of his pants and getting down on his knees behind Kristen.

"Don't do it, Kristen, he's huge," warned Terrance.

"You've always desperately wanted my virgin ass, haven't you, Terrance?"

"You know it babe, let me do it. Please. I beg you."

"Fuck you, Terrance. Take my ass Jason, it's all yours."

"It's gonna hurt bad, Kristen," Jason replied sympathetically, "my cock is too big for you."

"I want my fucking ex to see how much it will hurt me, so give it to me. And I don't care if your dick is too big, force it in."

So Jason did.

The penetration hurt Kristen so bad she was in tears, but she kept thrusting back at the penetrating cock. Anything to infuriate her asshole ex.

Terrance was turned on, horrified and jealous, all at the same time.

The fit was so tight and Jason so enamored with Kristen that he blew his wad in less than three minutes.

Kristen screamed in pain as he pulled his massive cock out of her bum hole, cum spilling everywhere.

When Kristen took a wet towel and wiped Jason's giant member clean, everyone assumed it was over.

But it wasn't. Not for a humiliated Kristen.

Kristen began playing with Jason's cock in the most tender manner, seductively looking directly in his eyes.

"You have a magnificent dick," she told him while casting a glance at her ex, "by far the best I've ever had. Much bigger and better looking than Terrance's."

Then she ever so slowly began to lick Jason's cock. She only broke eye contact to give a spiteful glance to her ex, who was drowning in jealousy.

When Jason finally came again, Kristen made a big show of having some cum spill out of her mouth and onto her tits.

She tauntingly looked at her ex as she finally made a big show of swallowing the big load.

As Terrance got up and stomped out, he only caught a glance of her wiping drops off her breast and putting them in her mouth.

The last he saw of her was when she blew him a kiss with her cum smeared lips.

But it would only be the beginning of Kristen's wicked revenge. Yet another woman that there is no fury like a scorned woman.

12