The Pleasure Boy 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturdays, Lisa took me to the park to practice 'slave ballet' in public. In warm weather, I went almost nude, except for a tight-fitting bathing suit with running shoes and collar. When it was cooler, I wore a flesh-coloured spandex outfit that looked as if I were naked. Sometimes she walked me on a leash, a respectful three paces behind her; sometimes she had me give my arm, like an escort. On the lawn, she had me practice moving between the standard postures - from the 'present' stance to 'nadu' to 'worship' to 'collaring,' and so forth, till I could go from each to any of the others, gracefully and automatically.

People used to stand around and watch; and at first, when I had an audience, I'd find this drill embarrassing and sexually arousing - my erection shamelessly obvious. In time though, people got used to seeing me there, and I got used to being seen. What started out as a sensation in the neighbourhood, and a humiliating experience for me, became just a pleasant summer Saturday in the park - with some delight in showing off.

When women asked Lisa who I was, and what she was doing, she always answered, "He's my submissive, and I'm training him." Some would laugh and say, "I'd like to get one of those." But others remarked wistfully, "I wish I could train my husband (or boyfriend) to behave so well." Then Lisa would pass out one of the HanaLot cards she carried, and give the elevator speech that my Mom and Lotte had cooked up with her: "It's called Dominance/submission, or D/s for short. It's a well known lifestyle, and we teach it. It works for Dominant women with submissive men, for Dominant men with submissive women, and for any combination of genders. It makes for peace at home and great sex. It's rewarding for both of you. Come visit us with your significant other." Then, to show that I was not just her pet monkey, she would introduce me and have me answer their questions.

I would explain, if I got the chance, that I was in training as a professional submissive, which was why my Domme was showing me off in public. "For most couples, it's a private affair," I would tell them, "Something you keep between yourselves at home."

They would ask me, "What's in it for you? For the submissive in such a relationship?"and I would try to explain the delight of serving someone that I could love and trust.

More than a few told me, "I wish I had someone like you!"

"Maybe you already have someone like me," I'd answer, "and you both don't know it yet. If you can get him to take some training, you might be surprised by who he is."

12