The Pleasure Boy 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa Woodruff?" Natasha asked. "Is she your daughter? Her name is the same as yours and Jim's."

"Informally, she's my adopted daughter," Mom answered. She wanted to change her name and I gave her permission to use ours because she works closely under me. But there's no blood relationship. She was also one of Jim's teachers - what we call, his "training Mistress. He was her sub until she released him - to make him available for you. That was done almost a year ago. Jim will tell you about it if you ask him."

When Lisa came in, my mother introduced her and sent us off to work with her. "Lisa has read the notes for your contract," she said, "and she has a few questions about them - points that will have to be decided or clarified before she can draft your contract."

Lisa led us to her office and got us settled. "I'm glad to meet you," she said to Natasha. "Jim was my sub-in-training for a few years, and now he's your submissive. Enjoy him and use him well! I think you'll find that he's a real asset."

"As Mistress Hannah told you, I've read the notes that Jim prepared and I have a few questions about them - questions you'll need to answer before I can draft your contract. Maybe you can answer them today. Maybe you'll need to go home, think about them and talk some more, and then come back for another meeting with me. Once that work is done, I'll draft a contract for you and send copies to you and to my Mistress for approval. Then Mistress Hannah may suggest changes which you both will have to approve. When we have a final draft of the contract, you both will sign it. It will be registered with the Guild of Pleasure Workers, and will then be binding - as Jim can explain to you as well as I can."

"Now, here are my questions - points I need settled in order to draft a valid contract. They are mainly for you, Prof. Sorkin, and, as you'll find, they're inter-related:

"Do you intend to live together? With a discipline of silence and invisibility that Jim can explain to you, we strongly recommend it. You will have more and better use of him and better control if he is in your home than not, and the small loss of privacy should be more than compensated by your pleasure in his trained and skilful constant deference."

Natasha answered, "Yes, we'll try it out that way. If I change my mind, we will make other arrangements.

"Very good," Lisa said. "It's understood that the compensation for Jim's services will be your teaching and thesis advising. But what about his room-and-board? Will you provide them or expect some reimbursement?"

"I have a furnished guest room that Jim can use. I won't charge him for it, but he will have to pay for any new furniture he wants. We'll eat together and split our food bill down the middle. Jim will do our shopping with a special credit card, so that we know exactly how much we spend on food. I will pay off the balance on that card and expect Jim's cheque for half. That might change if I get a raise. I would like to provide room-and-board in exchange for Jim's household services, but can't afford to right now."

"All right," Lisa said. "Now for the complicated part: It's understood that Jim will not be a 24/7 submissive, but will be studying, writing a thesis and doing some escort work while also serving you. How will you work that? Jim will need to be free a good part of the time, at his own discretion."

"Jim and I have discussed that a lot," Natasha answered. "He will, of course, have free time to attend any classes he enrolls for. He will also be entitled to 48 hours a week, at his discretion, for escort work, family visits and other personal time. Both of us have to be flexible about this freedom, to make our arrangement work. So far, we've managed it."

"Once he's living in my home, his services to me will fall under three headings:

• First, he'll continue as my research assistant. That will involve the same kind of library work, note-taking and writing as his thesis work. His project and mine will run concurrently; he will be involved in both, but for him, his own project will have priority. I can get similar assistance from other students.

• Living with me, he will do some of the housework, though I will share this with him. Both of us will need to be flexible in this area, to leave him time for his work and study, while making him useful to me.

• In the bedroom, he will obey, endure and please me as my sexual submissive. I will respect his limits; and normal BDSM customs, including SSC and safe-words, will apply. In his escort work, which will count within his hours of free time, he is on his own, subject only to the requirement that he keep both of us healthy.

"Do you plan to keep him in a chastity cage?" Lisa asked.

"Do you think I should?" Natasha replied. "I wasn't planning to. He keeps his promises and seems to have excellent self-control. And he will need a free cock for his escort work, as we've discussed and agreed. He does not cum without permission, and only masturbates when I want to watch him. I've been thinking of buying a cock cage for him just as an ornament - to wear when he's nude at a Scene party, and in front of knowing friends and guests."

"I think that's a great idea," Lisa said. "Then you can take it off, torment and tease him in some way, and put it on him again, to keep him frustrated. He'll enjoy that, and so will your guests and you."

"Well, that about covers it. I think I have enough now to draft your contract. Mistress Hannah will review it to make sure it is complete. There is just one last point. A lifestyle contract normally names the responsible geisha who drafted it as mentor, to advise the couple and mediate their conflicts. Mistress Hannah declines that role due to her close relationship with Jim. She suggests Mistress Nancy Hood as an experienced, neutral mentor, unless the two of you have some other preference - an eligible Guildsperson, of course."

Natasha looked at me, thought for a moment and then answered, "I think I want to ask Mistress Hannah to change her mind. I think Jim will agree. Knowing him, and having met and spoken with his mother, I'd rather trust her to be helpful and unbiased than a stranger who does not know us. She could always recuse herself, and we could substitute some other mentor later, if a situation arose where she or we felt that she was biased."

"Very well," Lisa agreed. "I can ask her, and see what she says. She dismissed us then, shaking hands and telling Natasha once more that it had been a pleasure to meet her - then saying that she would call us back in a few days when a draft contract was ready and Mistress Hannah was ready to discuss it. "You can then review it carefully," she went on, "along with Mistress Hannah's comments and suggestions before we prepare and send you a final version that you can sign.

I kissed her on the cheek, partly to let Natasha know that Lisa and I were still friends. "Take care," I said, "and thanks for doing this."

"It's just my job," Lisa answered, "but my best wishes for happiness to you both."

The contracting process went smoothly. A week later an email from Lisa with a first draft of the contract informing us that my mother had agreed to serve as mentor, subject to our understanding that she would recuse herself and help us replace her as we requested, or as she thought appropriate. We were instructed to review the attached draft and phone for an appointment to come in again to sign that document or discuss it further.

Natasha and I read the attachment carefully, and agreed that it captured exactly what we had told them about our needs and intentions. At a time convenient for all four of us, we came in and signed, and my mother then added her signature, with Lisa and another submissive signing last as witnesses.

Lisa then congratulated us and left the room, while my mother began to explain what would happen next. "I will register your contract with the Guild," she said. "Jim can help you choose a collar for him. You'll probably want two - something simple for ordinary use, and something fancier for ceremonies and parties."

"Once that's done," she went on, "because your submissive is my son, I'd like to invite you to perform the collaring ceremony at a little party at my home. Lisa, who lives with me, and his father, who is my submissive, would be present, of course; and I would also invite Mistress Lotte (whom I think you've met) along with her submissive Mitch who helped her train him."

Natasha graciously accepted this proposal, and that's how it was done. Lisa and my Mistress bought a discreet collar that I could wear on campus, and a more ornate, conspicuous one for the collaring ceremony and other Scene occasions. With help from Lotte's current trainees, my mother prepared and served an elaborate dinner to the guests she'd mentioned. We all wore clothing at the table, while our waiter and the two waitresses were nude. But afterwards, Mitch, Dad and I also stripped off in my parent's bedroom. Lisa, although she was my Mom's submissive, got to keep her clothes on as she had been a Dominant to me.

Then we reassembled in the living room, partially cleared to make more space; I knelt on a small rug at Natasha's feet and kissed them; we recited our promises to each other, and she strapped the ornate collar around my neck. Everyone applauded. Mistress kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back and remained kneeling until she raised me to my feet. The spectators applauded again and wished us well; and the ritual was complete.

The next weekend, I borrowed one of Lotte's current trainees to help me move my things from the one-room flat I had been renting to the room I would occupy at Natasha's place. Kitchen and dining utensils that I might need in the future but had no use for now, I boxed up and stored in my parents' basement. Once I was comfortably installed and we were alone, Natasha arranged another, private collaring for me. She had me strip and kneel on a low table, holding my hands behind my back. In that position, she installed on me a little surprise that she had purchased on the Web: a small electronic summoning collar to be locked around the base of my cock and testicles, that would summon me when activated. Its key component would stimulate my perineum pleasurably, urgently or painfully according to the radio signal it received from a transmitter that my Mistress controlled. For short distances - around a large house or a small neighbourhood - she used a small battery-operated transmitter, similar to an electronic car key that she could wear on a belt or carry in her purse. For long distances, across a city, country or ocean, the signal would have to be sent by the manufacturer's powerful transmitting system which she could access by telephone, text or email with a code), and would work in the same way. When I felt its tingle, I was to come to her or get in touch as soon as possible.

Over the next few days, we tested it - at home, on the university campus and around the city - and found that it worked as advertised. Wherever I went she could punish or pleasure or summon me, with this electronic leash around my balls.

At first, only a few people who knew us very well knew that Prof. Sorkin was my Mistress in the full BDSM sense of that title. But this bit of gossip was too juicy not to make the rounds. Soon, it was common knowledge that she and I were living together, and that the collar I wore had a meaning. There were whispers that Sorkin was a cougar, and jokes that I was climbing the academic ladder by going down on my professor, but nothing worse than that. Sorkin was well-liked as a teacher and known for doing serious work in her field. I was clearly working hard, not just in her class, but in all my others. There was amusement, but no scandal.

One old goat did go to the dean accusing us of immoral behaviour, but he was laughed at. The dean just told him that I was clearly not an innocent youth, to be abused and corrupted by an authority figure. If anyone was being corrupted it was Sorkin - but she was an adult and entitled to her fun. I know this because he called Sorkin in and talked to her, warning that she had an enemy, and needed to be careful. She thanked him, and that was the end of it. The complaining prof dried up, and took whatever bothered him no further.

12