The Pleasure Boy 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For the record, the design of Woodruffe's LifeMate Program will be YOUR baby - until it's a recognized success. At that point, within this company, at least, I'll take most of the credit. If the program is a failure you'll take most of the blame. That's one reason corporations and governments hire outsiders to do project work on contract. Always there is a team leader and crew who work on contract, and a project manager (in this case, myself) who guides and supervises the work, and signs off its deliverables for payment. That's how bureaucracies get things done."

Then Judith dismissed me and I drove home to prepare some dinner for us. She stayed on for awhile to finish her day's work. When she got home, I heard her parking in the garage, and scrambled to front door to greet her, nude and kneeling, as she came in. I served dinner and, as we ate, continued our conversation about LifeMate Program components - the two that I had known about, and one more that Judith added:

• a standard lifemate contract covering requirements imposed by the Company on couples applying for subsidy, to be tailored for individual cases and used as boilerplate;

• a summary report making our recommendations to the Company on the feasibility and value of a lifemate program at Woodruffe, and

• an outline for a handbook on customs and practices for lifemate couples at Woodruffe, to be written up and published internally when we launched the program.

Finally, Judith pointed out that we would need both internal and external public relations materials to inform Woodruffe employees and, eventually, the press and general public of Woodruffe's LifeMate Program. These might have to be done before the program was approved, if the rumours got out of hand.

After dinner, Judith switching over to Mistress mode, demanded a massage of her feet. She did this pleasantly and politely but made clear that she was giving an order. I made a small bow and replied, "At once Mistress," and scrambled to do her bidding making a mental note to buy materials for a proper job in the future: a small basin with warm water, a washcloth and scented oil of Milady's choice. For now, I did the best I could with only my hands. Before I'd finished, my new mistress was purring. "That was excellent," she said. "I think I'm going to keep you. You'll start with my feet, and work up from there!"

"Just now I'm going to use you as a Sybian - put you flat on your back, right here on the living room, and use you for my pleasure. You'll hum and vibrate under me and keep your hands to yourself while I use you as a sex toy to relax myself after a hard day's work. Then, once I've completely satisfied myself, I'll give you a choice - either to masturbate on my feet as you did the other day, or forego relief tonight for the privilege of trying to give me one last climax with your tongue, with the cane and cage as to look forward to if you fail. Of course, you know what you must choose to please me."

Of course I did. When a Domme is in the mood to show her power, there's nothing for a good submissive to do but to accept what she puts you through and thank her for it - or use your safe word if you can't trust her control.

With Judith, there was no question of that. After she'd tired herself out with her ride on me, cumming four times by my count, I made a respectable attempt at giving her one more with my tongue. But when I felt she'd really had enough, rather than uselessly frustrate her and myself, I took six good licks of her cane across my naked bum and went to sleep at the foot of her bed with my penis in a cage.

Sometimes you win by losing gracefully.

12