Merv The Perv

Story Info
High school teacher dominated by his student and principal.
2k words
4.35
8.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
214 Followers

Merv The Perv

I couldn't wait to get out of this shit hole. I absolutely loathed my job as a high school English teacher, and I loathed my supervisor even more. Her name is Gloria Strong, which is fitting, as she has a very strong personality and does not tolerate any deviation from the school rules. She is a stickler about the "no fraternizing with female students" rule. Ms. Strong has been the Head Mistress at the Concord Academy for ten years.

Finally, the three o'clock bell signaling that the school day was over sounded, and my class of twelfth grade students rose in mass and made a mad dash for the door. I smiled politely at them as they walked past my desk and headed towards the door, and wished them good luck on the midterm exam they would be taking the next day. In reality I could care less how they did on the test, as it made absolutely no difference as to how their futures would play out by what they learned, or didn't learn in my class. I considered it a total waste of their time, and mine!

But to my surprise, one of my students stayed behind. Her name is Candace Strong, and she is Head Mistress Strong's niece. Her friends call her Candy. Yeah, that is a very appropriate name for her. She looks so fucking sweet, especially her fine firm ass that I often dream of grabbing...and tasting her young sweet pussy!

I just looked at her and smiled, but she didn't address me. After a few seconds of silence I broke the ice, "Is there something I can help you with, Candy?"

She hesitated, like she wanted to ask me something, but wasn't sure how to begin.

"Um... Mr. Mervin, I'm not doing very good in your class. I mean, English is very hard for me. I'm a total shit at writing. I was hoping you could give me some pointers?"

I smiled back at her, "No need to be so formal Candy. Please, call me Merv. That's what all of my friends call me."

She looked directly into my eyes, and then smiled sweetly, "Am I your friend, Merv?"

I wasn't sure how to answer her. She was obviously hitting on me, but I needed to be very discrete. I'd already been formally disciplined once for "inappropriate" behavior with the female students.

I gave her my most endearing smile, "Well, sure we are, Candy."

She seemed pleased with my answer, "That's so nice, Merv. You can help me with my writing, and then I can help you."

I was at a loss for words.

"Help me, Candy?"

"Oh, you know. With things...that you.. might need."

She smiled seductively as she lifted her leg on top of her desk, and then pulled her skirt up past her hips. She wasn't wearing panties!

Something strange was happening. As my gaze lowered towards Candy's crotch, over my shoulder I heard the entry door open, but I was too focused on watching Candy touching her pussy to look back and see that Head Mistress Strong was watching us. I thought, "Oh fuck!"

And she was pissed!

"Mister Mervin, what is the meaning of this?"

From the tone of her voice I knew I had stepped into a pile of shit...a big steaming pile of it!

I stammered, "Why nothing unusual, Head Mistress. Candy just asked me to help her with her writing."

She obviously didn't believe me. My supervisor just glared at me.

"Mr. Mervin, I assume you remember your last disciplinary interview?"

I could feel my heart beating harder in my chest, "Of course, Head Mistress."

She continued to glare at me.

"I clearly warned you Mr. Mervin. You will not fraternize with the female students!"

I tried to make a feeble protest, "I assure you Madam, nothing improper is going on."

Head Mistress Strong addressed her niece, "Is this true, dear?"

I figured at this point Candy would throw my sorry ass under the bus, but she surprised me.

"It's not Merv's fault, Auntie Gloria. I mean, nothing happened...yet."

The head mistress didn't like this answer at all.

"Because I interrupted you. Candy, tell Merv what's written on the stalls in the girl's bathroom."

Candy just looked back at her aunt, apparently not understanding what she was expected to say.

"Come on you little bitch, don't pretend you don't know."

Candy looked into my eyes, "It says Girls, watch out for Merv the Perv".

I felt I should protest, but before I could formulate my defense Head Mistress declared, "Obviously our last discussion has not produced the desired outcome. I'm going to have to try something different this time."

She looked over at her niece, "Since you're so interested in ogling my niece, you might as well take a good look. Show it to him, Candy."

The two women made eye contact. Candy nodded her head, and then she stood up and walked slowly over to my desk. I knew she liked wearing short skirts, but what she was wearing today was outstanding! And she was working it!

I just sat and watched in wonder as she took a seat on top of my desk, leaned back, and lifted her left foot, fully exposing her sweet young cunt to me and her aunt.

Head Mistress Strong gave me an order, "Go ahead Merv. You know you want to, so lick it!"

I took a few seconds to admire Candy's pink slit. The smell of it was intoxicating to me. I felt my cock springing to life inside my underwear. I began to salivate thinking about how nice it would be to taste her juices with my tongue deep inside of her...mmmmm...fuck yeah! I took my first taste of her. I was in heaven!

Head Mistress leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Having fun you fucking pervert?"

I simply looked back at her. I was too focused on Candy's labia to answer.

She addressed her niece, "Show Merv who's in charge, dear."

Candy giggled, "Sure thing Auntie Gloria," as she clamped her thighs forcefully around my head.

Then Head Mistress placed her hand on the back of my head and shoved my face into Candy's pussy so hard that it was difficult for me to breathe. I started to panic and screamed into Candy's cunt, but it was no use. I was at their mercy and they knew it. Candy just looked into my eyes and smiled. She was enjoying the power she had over me. As I was starting to black out, she took pity on me and released me.

Head Mistress barked, "We're not done with you yet, Merv. Stand up, and take your clothes off motherfucker."

I just looked at her. Had I heard her correctly?

"You heard me you sick pervert...do it...now!"

I couldn't refuse her. I didn't want to! A minute later I was sitting on the edge of my desk and I was stark naked. I was also rock hard.

"Show Merv who's in charge, Candy."

Head Mistress ordered me to stand and then held my arms behind my back. My young student had a serous look as she reached out with her hand and wrapped her fingers around the base of my scrotum.

"That's it dear. His balls belong to you now, and you can do anything you want with them."

Her niece giggled, "I want to hear Merv scream, Auntie."

Candy pulled my balls away from my body and gave them a firm squeeze. The touch of her warm hands felt wonderful on my skin. I began to moan, but from the pleasure. I experienced a bit of pain, but it was insignificant compared to the pleasure she was giving me.

"Auntie Gloria, I'm having a lot of fun playing with Merv's balls, but I'm not sure how much pain he can handle. Can you teach me about balls?"

"Of course I can, dear."

Head Mistress Strong took Candy's place in front of me, while Candy stood by my side.

My supervisor looked into my eyes, "You ready for this, Merv?"

I simply looked back at her and nodded, "Yes Head Mistress. I love it...really I do!"

"I know you do you sick fuck. We don't need to be so formal, Merv. Just call me Mistress."

"Yeah, ok. Sure, whatever you say, Mistress."

Candy chimed in, "You can call me Mistress too, Mervy. You're such a good boy. Good boys do what they're told. You're going to be a good boy for us aren't you Mervy-Wervy?"

I gulped, "Yes Mistress Candy, I'll be good for you too."

My supervisor was pleased with my answer.

"I like your attitude, Merv."

Then she addressed her niece, "Watch closely dear. I'm going to push him a bit."

She squatted down in front of me so my genitals were about a foot away from her face. Then she reached up with both hands and pulled my balls downwards. She was in total control of me, and I loved it! I watched in amazement as she raked her sharp fingernails across my scrotum.

I could see she was really enjoying herself, and so was I! But then things got even hotter when she put my balls into her mouth and bit down on them. I was terrified, of course, but I also knew deep down in my heart that she wasn't going to do anything to harm me. She was enjoying herself, and I liked that. But things got even nicer when I felt Candy's hand gripping my shaft as she drooled a long strand of her saliva onto the head of my cock.

"Oh god, that feels fucking amazing. Yes, yes, yes! Please, don't stop!"

Mistress Gloria quickly put me in my place, "You don't tell us what to do, we're in charge and we tell you what to do. Understand, you worthless piece of shit?"

I gulped, "Yes Mistress. I'm sorry."

I was terrified that I had offended them, and that they were done playing with me.

But then I heard Mistress Candy, "Hey Mervy-Wervy, I want you to lick my asshole."

Could this day get any better? My fantasy was about to come true! Holy Moley!

As I gently licked Candy's puckered hole, I felt Mistress Gloria's hand on the back of my head, like she was petting me.

"That's it Merv, take your time. Enjoy it, you sick fuck!"

My mind was spinning! I was so aroused I felt like I was an animal going on pure instinct. I was an ape-man! I finally knew clarity in my life, what I really wanted, what I really needed... to submit completely to a strong willed woman! Because I want to please her, and then...she will continue to control me, my mind and my body. I was helpless to stop myself, as I stood up, wrapped my hand around my shaft, aimed the head at Candy's slit, and started stroking myself. It only took a few seconds before I knew my orgasm was imminent and unstoppable. I laser focused on Candy's cunt, took aim with the head of my cock, and exploded! I covered her labia and anus with gobs and gobs of my sticky white cream!

My legs began to shake, I looked up at the ceiling, and It was spinning wildly. I collapsed on the floor. I might have passed out for a bit, but then I heard Mistress Gloria and Mistress Candy talking.

"Is Merv ok, Auntie?"

"Yes Candy, Merv is going to do whatever we say from now on. You can make him do anything you want, because he needs to please you."

Mistress Gloria addressed me, "We're done Mr. Mervin."

"Done, Mistress?"

"That's right. I believe you've learned your lesson, which is, we are in charge, and you will do anything we say, because you want to please us. Isn't that right, Merv?"

"Whatever you say, Mistress. I live to please and serve you!"

"You will stop fraternizing with the female students!"

"Yes Mistress, whatever you say."

"I expect to see you in my office every Friday after school. Candy will join me, and we will review and evaluate your progress."

I just looked back at her and grinned. I realized that they were going to discipline me again each Friday! Holy shit!!

"I won't screw up again Mistress Gloria. I promise I'll be good for you."

Candy took my face in her hands and kissed me on the lips, "I was hoping you'd say that, Mervy Wervy."

joefelton
joefelton
214 Followers