The Pleasure Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle said nothing, but her hand started working her pussy faster and harder, and I could now hear the very wet noises coming from between her legs. She still stared wantonly at my penis, biting her lip and very obviously fighting a battle with herself to remain silent.

She noticed me staring between her legs, and without saying anything, paused, and lowered her bikini bottom to her mid-thighs, just enough that I could see her pussy. She was smooth and hairless - recently waxed, from the look of it - and while I couldn't see much else but her hand going to work given that she was kneeling straight up, I smiled in appreciation of the gesture.

It didn't take either of us very long. Danielle was first to go off, her body seizing and shaking as her legs closed like a vise over her hand. She was clearly holding her breath in an effort not to make noise, and her face and torso turned bright red from exertion and lack of air as she rode out what looked like an epic orgasm. Seeing her set me off, and I came like a rocket, all the buildup of the past few days blowing out of me all at once as I blew semen at least a foot away into the sand.

As I came down, Danielle suddenly looked like she was on the verge of a panic attack. "Oh, no. No. What have I done?"

She moved to run towards the beach, her bottoms still just above her knees, but I grabbed her and held her as she shook with emotion, not crying, but obviously feeling all kinds of powerful thoughts all at once.

I held her for a few moments, wordlessly, as she felt out whatever she was feeling. I didn't want to make her talk, I just was content to let her feel what she needed to. I also tried mostly successfully not to stare at her smooth vulva as I held her.

She finally started to slow her breathing, and I turned to her, looking her deep in her brown eyes. "It's okay."

"How can it be?"

"Because either you're breaking up with him, in which case it isn't cheating, or it's a once in a lifetime mistake where you could have done a lot worse and didn't."

"Twice in a lifetime. Twice in twelve hours." She suddenly realized she was still bottomless and pulled up her bikini bottoms roughly, embarrassed.

"You told me you've already decided to break up with him, right?"

"I think so."

"Then you're a single woman on the rebound, and you didn't do anything wrong."

Danielle considered this. "I don't even come close to believing you, but I appreciate you trying to justify it for me. Girls like me don't do things like this."

"There's nothing wrong with being a sexual person, and there's nothing wrong with exploring it.," I said.

"I know," she responded. "I believe that."

"Then it's just a thing that happened. It doesn't have to happen ever again."

Danielle thought for a minute. "Thanks, Sean." She stood up. "I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about myself later on, but Jesus Christ. This is the hottest thing that's ever happened to me."

I laughed. "Worth it, right?"

"Part of me says yes, and part of me is saying I should feel guilty."

"Is it the real you that's telling you what you should feel?" I asked.

"I don't know who the real me is anymore," she answered. "Can we go back? I don't feel comfortable staying here."

I kicked sand over the semen stain on the ground, and the two of us emerged back onto the beach, only to spot Miguel and Alejandra also on their way back.

"Hola, muchachos!" Miguel waved at us. I waved back as Danielle blushed deeply.

"Nice island, eh?" I began.

"It's beautiful!" Alejandra agreed. "We walked around the back of the rocks there, but there wasn't much to see. We were going to head back and get a drink; do you want to join us?"

"Of course," I said.

We walked the fifteen or so minutes keeping up a polite, completely superficial conversation to which Danielle contributed not a thing. I felt bad for her, as it seemed like she was torturing herself a little bit, whatever she was feeling was a conflict that she was going to have to resolve in her own head. I liked her, but I decided there and then that I was going to have to try to resist her if she came onto me again. Figures, I thought. Now I've got two horny women trying to get after me that it's my sole responsibility to resist. I hadn't been feeling overly sexual over the past six months since falling into my depression, but it felt like all that six months of repression was exploding out of me on this cruise, and while I was starting to feel better, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to keep my defenses up forever.

I was also still annoyed at Lauren for putting me into a situation where I was responsible for keeping her worst impulses in check. I'd sometimes had to act as her babysitter over the years, and on occasion I'd had to be the angel on her shoulder just as she'd been the devil on mine. We'd been good for each other with that dynamic, and I'd always enjoyed the sexual tension of our friendship. There had been many occasions during the time we lived together that we'd gone to bed separately after winding each other up, and I'd immediately heard her vibrator through the air vent as I got myself off, but this felt different. The lines we'd set with each other may not have made any sense to anyone else, but they worked for us, and we'd never crossed them before. Now it felt like multiple lines had already been crossed in only a few days back together. I was still feeling vulnerable, and I really didn't want to do something I'd regret.

When we finally reached the outdoor bar, I grabbed bottles of the local Bahamian beer - Kalik - for myself and Danielle, and we enjoyed lunch as a foursome on the patio before splitting up. Danielle barely touched her food, to the point that Alejandra even noticed, but she made up some excuse about not feeling well.

After lunch, Miguel and Alejandra headed back to the ship, and Danielle and I headed back to our beach chairs. We discovered Emily, Liam, and Oliver still there, sunning themselves, along with a fourth - Lauren was with them in her green and yellow bikini.

"Hi Sean!" she shouted enthusiastically.

"Are we good again?" I asked her quietly.

"I don't even know what you're talking about," she said breezily.

I shrugged. Typical. When we'd first become close, I had beat myself up over her moods, examining and re-examining things I'd said and done to try to figure out what had caused it. Now I just rolled with it, to no measurable difference in Lauren's demeanour.

I was overheated, and I went out in the water on my own to cool off. Floating in the saltwater, Caribbean sun beating down on my body, I finally relaxed. I hadn't realized I had needed a vacation, but I'd been working non-stop for months on end. I had buried myself in my work to avoid dealing with my feelings, and despite myself, I realized Lauren had shown up at exactly the right time. She may have needed me, but I was on a free trip to the Caribbean, and I still loved her and needed her too. Our friendship had suffered so much over such a long distance. Having her back felt right, like a hole I hadn't noticed was there was suddenly filled.

I floated there in a state of bliss for at least an hour, feeling the stress and depression melting away, then came in to find Lauren and our new friends had moved up to the bar. I wasn't feeling overly social, so I made my way instead to one of the tenders and sailed back to the ship. I found our cabin, showered the salt water off, then pulled out a book I'd been meaning to get to for months and started reading. This is the life.

A couple of blissful hours later, I finally heard Lauren's keycard in the lock, and she appeared. She had picked up a serious tan over the past couple of hours, and she was clearly a few cocktails into her day.

"Sean!" she yelped. "Where did you go?"

"I came back," I explained. "I needed some time to myself."

"I made friends," she said. "Emily and Danielle and Liam and Oliver and I are bros now." She smiled, and I rolled my eyes.

"I know you say 'bros' ironically, but the boys might not know that," I said seriously. "They're the kind of dudes who look like they say 'broseph' and 'brewski' and mean it."

"I need a shower to get the salt off," she ignored me. "Feel free to follow me into the bathroom, just let me pee first."

I waited until I heard the toilet flush, then opened the door to the bathroom just as a nude Lauren stepped into the tiny shower stall. I sat on the bathroom counter, watching her.

"The boys are fine," Lauren began. "A little dumb, but eager to please. Total fuckboys, though. It's fun leading them on, but neither of them are getting laid on this cruise. At least, not from me or the girls." She began soaping herself up. "I think I might have gotten burned a little. That sun is a motherfucker."

"You could do it with them," I pointed out. "Emily and Danielle are taken, but you're single."

"I've fucked enough Liams and Olivers to last a lifetime," she shot back. "Oliver's gorgeous and young and he's never had to work to find female attention. I know exactly what to expect. It'll be thirty seconds of frantic thrusting, followed by anxiously waiting for him to leave so I can get myself off. Been there, done that. I'm never fucking someone under 25 again."

"Fair enough. What about Liam?"

"I'm not attracted to Liam." She turned to face me through the curtain. "Speaking of never again, last night was weird as fuck, eh?"

"Jesus Christ, I've never felt so used," I agreed. "I feel like we were unwitting participants in someone else's sexual fantasy."

"Are you okay?" Lauren's eyes met mine through the translucent shower curtain.

"Yeah. I'm glad to have the dry spell over. Jill was great with her mouth, and she knew what she was doing on top. It really wasn't bad sex, just sterile and passionless. It felt good physically, it just didn't do anything for me emotionally." I shifted my position as Lauren started washing her hair. "Are you?"

"Kind of the same," she said. "I don't like how I felt after Tom finished with me. He was super hot while he was flirting with me, and he was a crazy good kisser. Then he got inside me, and it was like he didn't care about me anymore. I don't need him to have feelings for me, but it's like he forgot I was a person." She shrugged. "I've had worse sex."

"I'd never seen a guy with a boner before..." I started.

"Really?! Seany, you're so sheltered." Lauren interrupted.

"More like so straight," I continued. "But yeah, do other guys have curved dicks like that? I had no idea that was even an option."

"It's not super common, but yeah, it happens," she responded. "Some girls like them because they're better for hitting certain spots inside, but I'm more of a clit girl, so it really doesn't make a difference to me."

"Huh." I had nothing to add.

Lauren turned the water off and pulled the shower curtain back, filling the room with steam and her scent, then grabbed a towel off the rack and started drying herself. "I haven't forgotten my promise to get you laid before the end of the cruise, you know."

"That's nice of you, but you really don't have to, and you also already got me laid last night," I reminded her.

"Weird, awkward sex doesn't count," she retorted. "I'm going to make sure you have good sex this trip. And me too. Last night didn't count for me either." She finished drying and then motioned to the room. "Gotta moisturize this sunburn, move over."

We went back to the bedroom and Lauren started rubbing moisturizer all over her nude body as we kept talking.

"I want you to know that I'm already starting to feel better, a little," I began. "I'm not naïve enough to think that depression can go away forever after one day on the beach, but I feel better than I have in months."

"Yay!" Lauren hugged me tightly, and I couldn't help feel a wave of excitement as her naked body pressed into mine. "I'm so happy to hear it. I'm glad you're getting something out of this cruise."

"Me too."

"Oh, speaking of getting you laid, Danielle likes you," Lauren said matter-of-factly.

"What makes you say that?" I tried to sound surprised. "Did she say anything?"

"No, but a girl can tell. She looks at you constantly," Lauren answered. "Whenever you're looking away, she's got her eye on you. She hangs off every word you say when you're talking. I know how to read a girl's signals. She's got the hots for you, big time."

"I mean... I guess I picked up on that too," I said innocently, "but she's taken."

"Doesn't matter," she responded. "We're at sea. Maritime law doesn't recognize cheating as a crime."

I paused, thinking. "Is that true?"

Lauren shook her head. "I don't fucking know, man. I just mean, if someone's going to cheat, this is the time and place to do it."

"I don't want to be the other man."

"That's good of you," she smiled. She had a leg up on the bed, moisturizing, and I tried not to stare at her easily-visible slit. "But it ain't your job to make sure someone else follows their rules, as long as you're following your own."

"Agree to disagree," I said.

Just then, the ship's whistle sounded, and I felt the gentle thrumming sound of the engines deep below us. "Looks like we're underway. What's next?"

"I'm going for another drink in the bar with the girls and the boys, and you should come. I missed having you there today," she said.

"I needed the time to myself," I said truthfully. "I'm still decompressing from everything. I like cruising, though, so far. It's nice having a mix of relaxing and stuff to do."

"I agree with you. I went to an all-inclusive once and I was bored silly after a couple of days," Lauren volunteered. "Cruising is a great mix of relaxing and doing things, and we haven't even done a proper excursion yet."

She finally finished her post-shower routine, and stood up, staring at me. "Sean, you already look tanned, more relaxed, and happier. You barely seemed like the Sean I remember when I saw you in Toronto a couple of days ago, and you're already seeming more yourself. You look five years younger, even. I'm proud of you." She gave me another hug, and again I felt the heat of the shower radiating off her body as her naked breasts smushed into my chest. She put her head on my shoulder, holding the feeling for a few moments, then pulled back. "Will you please come with me down to the bar? You've barely even spoken with Emily, and you haven't met the boys. Things got a little sexual this afternoon. No action, just talking. It was fun."

"Any further thoughts on Emily being a closeted bisexual?"

"I'm working on it." She grinned evilly.

"Hey, leave her alone. Her and Milos seem happy."

"I'm not trying to sleep with her," Lauren shot back. "I'm just seeing if she can be tempted. She said she likes flirting and winding people up. I'm trying to give her a taste of her own medicine."

"Careful, though."

"You know me."

"I do know you, Ms. Kovalenko, hence my concern." I gave her a look of disapproval, and she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek in return.

"It's almost time. Let's go meet our friends."

Lauren threw on a halter top without a bra over a pair of leggings, and I put on a nice pair of jeans with a polo shirt. She quickly applied a little makeup, and then we went down to the bar.

The ship's bar was packed when we got there. The foursome was holding down a table, but there was no extra space for the two of us, so we ordered drinks and then started wandering looking for an open space. After a few minutes of searching to no avail, I suggested we just retire to our cabin, to general agreement. Both the girls and the boys were staying in windowless interior rooms, and all four were excited to see a room with a balcony.

We made it back to our cabin, and after a quick tour, we sat down. I took the single desk chair, Lauren and the boys sat on the room's couch, and Emily and Danielle sat facing me on the bed.

Lauren took the lead immediately. "Sean here has been decompressing from his big important finance job the past few days, but I'm glad to have the opportunity to introduce him to you again."

I smiled and offered my drink around the table for cheers. Three of four clinked their classes enthusiastically; Danielle still had trouble making eye contact with me.

"So, are we going to pick up where we left off this afternoon?" Emily started.

I looked quizzical.

"We were playing 'Never Have I Ever' earlier," Oliver explained.

"I'm not doing that again," Lauren moaned. "You're all innocent little babies and I'm older and more experienced. You're going to give me alcohol poisoning."

"She's a dirty girl," Liam smirked. Lauren shot him a look, which wiped the smile off his face.

"How about just story time?" I offered. Five sets of eyes looked at me. "This isn't summer camp, and I'm too old for Truth or Dare. All six of us just tell a dirty, true story from our past. Then we pick a winner."

"So, basically, just truth or dare without the dare?" Emily said.

"Pretty much, but you can also choose which truth you're sharing," I explained. "What's the hottest thing you've ever done? Give us details."

"That's a good idea." Emily licked her lips.

"Take a few minutes to think, then we flip a coin to see who goes first?" I suggested.

We all sat back, and for the next few minutes we were all lost in thought. I sipped my Old Fashioned and thought back to my past.

Lauren leaned over to me. "Nice job picking a game where we have a decade's head start on the competition," she whispered.

"I don't care who wins," I whispered back. "I just want to hear some stories."

"I'm going to win," Lauren whispered in return. She smiled mischievously.

A few minutes later, we all were ready, so I pulled out a coin. "We should go boy-girl-boy-girl in some order," I began. "Coin flip decides which sex goes first. The sexes can decide among themselves what order we tell the stories in. Heads for boys, tails for girls. Agreed?"

There was general agreement. I flipped the coin. "Heads it is. Gentlemen?"

"I'll go first," Liam volunteered, perhaps too easily.

"Fine with me."

Oliver nodded his assent as well.

"OK, so this happened last year," Liam began. "I have a lacrosse scholarship to University of Oregon, and one day we were playing Colorado State at home the same day as the football team, so the cheerleaders came to our game first. I noticed this hottie cheerleader making eyes at me through the game, and that night I went to the football game and met up with her again after the game. We went to the bar until it closed and were making out on the dance floor, and then when the bar closed, we broke into the football stadium and I fucked her on the fifty-yard line."

We all waited for more, but nothing was forthcoming. Liam held out a high five at Oliver, who left him hanging just long enough to make it awkward before half-heartedly giving him five.

"Okay then!" Emily tried to keep things moving. "Anyone object if I go next?"

The girls nodded.

"Okay, so you know I've only had one boyfriend, but we still have a great sex life! There's so many stories I could tell you, but I'll tell you how we lost our virginity with each other." She pushed her glasses up her nose. "We'd been together for about a year, and I knew even then that Milos was the one for me, but we had to have our first time in a special way with each other. It was hard, with both of us living at home, we never got any privacy, and we were too young to get a hotel room, so we basically would go right up to sex without going all the way. I got really good at blowjobs then!"

She looked around the room, making sure we were all paying attention.

"Milos knew that I wanted my first time to be special, and he was totally willing to wait until it was right, even though it's harder for boys than it is for girls to wait." I glanced over at Lauren and she rolled her eyes. "We were so close to sex, and sometimes we'd, like, rub ourselves together until we got off, but I wouldn't let him inside me.