The Pleasure Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"New rule," I spoke up. "Twice is enough. No one else can use Emily's being the most recent of us to have sex against her on purpose, though if it comes up unexpectedly it still counts."

"Thanks, Sean." She smiled at me, then looked around the room. "The boys are way ahead of the girls on this one, so I'm going to try and catch up. Last wet dream."

"Do you mean cumming in your sleep, or just waking up turned on?" Lauren asked.

"Cumming. I've woken up really wet from a sex dream, but I've never had an orgasm in my sleep," Emily shared.

"I was a teenager. It's been a while," I said.

"Same for me," Danielle said. Emily turned to face her, surprised. "Wait, girls can have them?"

"Sure can," Lauren jumped in. "I get maybe one every couple of months or so. Last time was around a month ago? I wasn't keeping track."

"Now I feel like I'm missing out," Emily said, suddenly jealous.

"Wait, you weren't supposed to pick something that you thought wasn't possible for both sexes," I said. "That's also cheating."

"Well, apparently it is possible for both, so shush." Emily giggled.

"I've never had one either," Liam said.

"I have," Oliver piped up. "And I suspect I've lost. I don't remember exactly either, but it was around the time I had sex last week." He stood and made a show of slowly stripping his top off, sensually, to hooting and cheering from the girls.

"No wonder Sean picked this game," Emily observed. "He's the only one still fully-clothed."

I shrugged. "So, pick something I've done recently."

"It's my turn anyway," Oliver interrupted. "Going with the theme of your tablemates getting it on at the beach today, last time you had sex in a public or semi-public place. I've never done that."

"Your girlfriend's dorm doesn't count?" asked Emily.

"It was a private place with three people in it," Oliver argued.

"Fair enough. I never have either." Emily smiled and jiggled her boobs for emphasis.

"Does camping count?" Danielle asked.

"In a tent?" Oliver asked back.

"Yeah, but there were people around."

"I'll rule no."

"Then I never have either." Danielle looked relieved.

"I did it in a national park with my last girlfriend," I offered. "Shortly before we broke up. We peeled off a hiking trail and did it behind a rock."

"Nice one," Liam went in for the high five. "I did it on a boat in the middle of a lake with my ex-girlfriend, but that was a year ago last summer."

"I think the most recent time I did it was a year ago last summer too," Lauren said. "Alley behind a bar at 2 AM. I regret nothing."

"I guess it's me then." I stood and removed my t-shirt, trying to go slowly and sensually like Oliver, but mostly feeling silly about it. The girls cheered nonetheless.

"So, for my pick, last time you used a sex toy," I continued.

"That's cheating," Emily pouted. "Boys don't use sex toys."

"Fleshlights are a thing that exists," I pointed out.

"Do you have one?" she asked.

"No."

"Like I said, boys don't use sex toys." She made a face.

"My vibrator died earlier this week," Lauren volunteered. "It's probably been four or five days."

"I've never used one," Liam said.

"Me neither," Oliver added.

"It was whenever the last time I masturbated was," Emily volunteered. "Like two weeks ago."

"Andre likes fucking me from behind while I use my vibrator on my clit," Danielle said. "So, when we had sex the night before the cruise was the last time I used mine."

Danielle stood up and unbuttoned her shorts, then shimmied out of them. She had matching low-rider black panties on, and she crossed her legs carefully when she sat back down on the bed, preventing any possible view between her legs.

"It's kind of cool this has sort of become girls versus boys, in spite of the rule," she said. "So, I'm going to be unfair and say last time you went to a strip club. I never have."

"Neither have I," Emily quickly added.

"I have," Lauren said, "but it's been over a year."

"I don't like strip clubs," I jumped in. "I think the last time I went to one was for Tim Flannery's bachelor party. It was around two years ago."

"Um..." Liam and Oliver looked at each other. "We're in a tie. We went to one together last month with the lacrosse team."

"You both lose!" Lauren cackled. "Pants off, both of you!"

"That's not fair," Oliver argued. "We should flip a coin."

"No way!" Emily yelped.

"You're one to talk about fair," Liam shot back at her.

"We can resolve this," Lauren piped up.

"How?" came three voices at once.

"Liam and Oliver lost this round, so they should both lose something. Fair's fair." The other two girls both nodded emphatically. "But Emily lost a round a while back, and she's not really upholding the spirit of the competition here." Lauren gestured to Emily's hands still protectively covering her tits.

"I think we'd accept that deal," Oliver offered as Liam nodded.

Emily sighed. "Fine. Happy?" She spread her arms, revealing her breasts to the room. They looked like small B-cups to me, perky and topped by small, dark brown and erect nipples that pointed straight out.

"Those are gorgeous," Lauren cooed.

"They're too small," Emily mumbled. "But thanks anyway."

With that done, Liam and Oliver both pulled their trousers off. Liam did it quickly, then sat down again, folding his arms over his lap to cover up the bulge of his erection. Oliver, again, treated it like an opportunity, dancing around the room sensually and performing a strip show individually for each of the three girls, inviting each of them to smack his ass. When he finally sat again, his erection was obvious, making a pointy bulge poking straight at the ceiling. I caught Lauren and Emily both licking their lips as they stared in admiration.

"We get to decide the next one together," Oliver said, then turned and whispered to his friend, then faced us having decided. "Speaking of ties..."

"Last time you saw any member of the opposite sex fully naked." Liam finished.

Danielle exchanged a glance with me. "I guess that's us, unless anyone's beaten us since this morning?"

"Sean did," Lauren pointed out.

Danielle looked at me quizzically.

"Lauren changed in front of me," I said. "Not my fault."

That's great news. Thanks for saving me from losing, Sean!" Danielle mimed pulling her pants down at me.

I stood and unzipped my jeans, dropping them to the floor. I wasn't fully erect, but there was definitely a serious bulge in my boxer briefs, and as I re-adjusted my package, I noticed a little wet spot from precum. All three girls had a good look, but Danielle in particular seemed to have difficulty looking away.

"OK, here's another one that I know will save my own modesty," I offered. "Never have I ever had anal sex, so there's no last time."

"Same."

"Same."

"Same."

"Same."

Lauren sighed. "Anal's not my thing, but yeah, I've tried it." She pulled her top off in one smooth motion, letting the halter carry her breasts up before gravity took over.

I'd seen Lauren's breasts before, so I watched Emily's reaction to the reveal instead. She went wide-eyed as soon as Lauren's top went off, then started subconsciously playing with her hair and biting her lower lip as she stared. Danielle, by comparison, checked Lauren out and then caught my eye, smiling at me. Lauren's nipples were fully erect, and the telltale flush was present on her chest.

"If I pick 'last time you received oral sex, are you going to lose again?" Lauren asked Emily.

Emily blushed. "Yes, I will."

"Then I pick that, unless you're going to throw a fit about it again." Lauren winked.

Emily sighed. "Fine. Whatever."

She unbuttoned the fly of her shorts and dropped them, revealing blue cotton panties with little pink hearts on them. As she shifted herself into a comfortable position, I noticed a wet spot in her panties, easily the size of a billiard ball in diameter.

Everyone in the room was down to underwear, apart from Danielle still being in her bra and panties. The next round would probably mean someone would be fully naked. The sexual tension in the room was palpable. I was excited, but as I looked over at the couch I noticed Liam staring hungrily at Lauren's tits. The look on his face was aggressive, predatory even, and for the first time I felt a certain sense of discomfort. Between his eyes and the bulge in his underwear I could suddenly relate to why women didn't like to be alone in nightclubs.

I exchanged a look with Emily, who also seemed to have suddenly grown uncomfortable too as she covered her breasts with her arms again.

"It's almost time to leave for dinner anyway, so we should probably stop soon," she volunteered nervously.

"I don't want to stop yet. No one's naked," Liam pouted.

"You're welcome to drop those underpants and be the first," Lauren shrugged. "I'm hungry too."

"Same," Danielle agreed.

"You know you girls are major cockteases, right?" Liam suddenly seemed annoyed.

"Dude, it's okay," Oliver reassured.

The air suddenly seemed like it had been sucked out of the room. Liam waited to see if anyone else was interested in continuing, surveying the room in expectation. Five sets of eyes bored into him.

"Pick something, Emily," he ordered.

Emily suddenly seemed reluctant. "I can't think of anything," she finally said quietly.

"Are we still playing?"

"I think I'm ready to stop," Danielle mumbled.

"Whatever."

Liam gathered his clothes, dressing quickly and then storming out. Oliver apologized and followed.

I turned back to the three scantily-dressed women in my room. "Liam's a bit of a douche, eh?"

"That's why I wanted to stop," Emily said, dropping her hands and exposing herself again. "I'd have had no problem continuing with the four of you, and with Oliver. But I didn't want Liam to see my cooch."

"I'm with you there," Lauren said. "Can I see it?"

Emily blushed profoundly.

"I'm so glad I didn't sleep with him on night one," Danielle added, coming to her friend's rescue. "For that and other reasons."

"Oliver's really nice," Emily continued, grateful for the subject change. "If I didn't have a boyfriend... he's gorgeous. Did you see that bulge? He was packing."

Lauren nodded in agreement. "He might just be able to tempt me away from my 'no boys under 25' rule if he keeps this up."

"Are we done with the game?" I asked rhetorically. Being the only guy in a room full of horny women in their underwear seemed quite appealing.

"I think so, unless you want the three of us ganging up on you," Lauren winked.

"I can think of worse things."

I wasn't sure how to proceed, but Danielle had already pulled her shorts back on, so that ultimately was my answer. The rest of us quickly dressed and went down to dinner as a foursome. The food was decent again, Alejandra kept up a steady stream of mindless small talk, and unresolved sexual tension hung over our end of the table like a lead weight.

After eating, Liam texted the girls saying they would be going to the club that night and he hoped to see them there, which meant that was the last place they wanted to go. Emily and Lauren decided they wanted a late-night soak in the hot tub, so we split up, with Danielle and I making our way down to the ship's comedy club.

All cruise ships employ stand-up comics for late-night entertainment, and so we went down to the lounge a few minutes before showtime. We were surprised to find it full, but eventually we found a small spot to sit together on a couch. Danielle leaned into me as I put my arm around her.

"We've had so much sexual tension these past few days and I'm kind of feeling over it for now. Can we just watch the show and snuggle a little?"

"Of course we can," I responded. "There's probably danger in overdoing it."

"I don't want to talk about anything that's happened the last couple of days," Danielle agreed. "At least not yet. My brain is completely overloaded, and I just want time to process it all."

"You've never done anything like any of this, right?" I asked.

"Never," she agreed. "I'm okay, I just... I need a little time, and after two orgasms today I feel like my brain's back in charge of my decision-making."

I squeezed her tightly, and she leaned her head on my shoulder, burrowing in and sighing with pleasure.

We cuddled in together and watched the show. The stand-up was funny without being brilliant - obviously the best of the best don't tend to work the cruise ship circuit, but we still enjoyed the set. We stayed for the second comic's late show as well, barely talking to each other, just enjoying physical closeness.

It was after midnight as we made our way back to the cabins, stopping on the seventh deck at the stairs.

"Are you ready to call it a night?" I asked.

"Not yet." She paused. "I was wondering if you'd like to sit out on your balcony? Our cabin is so dreary with no natural light, and it's such a warm night. I'd love to sit somewhere private with you and watch the ocean and the stars."

"That sounds lovely. Let me see if Lauren's still up."

I texted her, and there was no response. I turned to Danielle. "We'll just have to be quiet going into our cabin in case she's asleep. But sure, let's do it."

A few moments later we reached our door. I gently swiped my keycard then slowly opened the door.

A table lamp was on, illuminating the room in low, soft light. As Danielle and I stepped into the room, she suddenly breathed in sharply, covering her mouth with her hands.

Lauren and Emily were lying together on top of the bed, both nude, and both fast asleep. Emily was lying spread-eagled on her back, with Lauren curled into her, head on her shoulder, gently rising up and down with Emily's breathing.

Danielle turned to me, a look of panic in her eyes. I motioned with my head back to the door, and she nodded wordlessly, turning and quickly making her way to the door. She opened it as slowly and quietly as she could, and we made a retreat into the hall, silently shutting the door behind us.

"Oh my God. Oh my God." Danielle started hyperventilating. "I did not need to see that. I did not need to know that happened. I don't want that secret on my conscience." I tried hugging her, but she wriggled away. "I need to go downstairs and go to sleep. This broke my brain. I need to think. I'm sorry, Sean. It's not you. Thank you for a lovely evening. We'll talk about this tomorrow."

"I'm going to go see if I can wake Lauren up without waking Emily," I suggested. "I'll try to get Emily out of my room without her knowing I've seen her. Then neither of us has to act like we know anything happened."

"That's a good idea," Danielle stammered. "This isn't anything like the Emily I know. Her and Milos are so happy together. I'm going to have to pretend for the rest of my life that I don't know what she just did."

"I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes getting Emily out."

"Thanks, Sean. I appreciate you're at least trying to preserve her relationship." Danielle quickly kissed me on the lips. "Good night. Good luck."

She turned and walked back to the stairs as I turned back to face the door. Here goes nothing, I thought.

I removed my shoes in the hall, and then re-entered the room as silently as I could manage. Both women were still asleep and breathing deeply. I stood surveying the scene for a moment, thinking about how best to proceed. I took a brief moment to admire Emily's naked form. Her tiny tits had recent bite marks on them, and her spread legs revealed a freshly-waxed vulva with inner labia that were red and swollen, her clit still peeking out, easily visible under its hood. Moisture still coated her intimate area, glistening in the soft light. Her inner thighs appeared to have fingernail scratches on them as well.

I knelt down beside the bed and gently touched Lauren's back.

"Lauren?" I whispered.

She stirred groggily, deeply breathing in, and rolling over to see me. "Oh, shit," she mumbled.

"You've gotta get her out of here," I whispered.

Lauren nodded. "Leave the room and go down the hall. I'll wake her once you're gone."

"Who's that you're talking to?" Emily mumbled sleepily.

Lauren flashed the whites of her eyes at me. Move! I considered bolting, but Emily was already rolling into Lauren, so instead I dropped, flattening myself to the floor of the cabin. Shit, I thought. What now? I looked to my left and noticed the gap under the bed where we'd stuffed our suitcases. Of course, I thought, and shimmied underneath. I hadn't been under a bed since I was a kid, but ship's beds were designed with enough room for suitcase storage underneath, so my skinny frame fit almost comfortably under where Lauren was lying.

"I may have been talking in my sleep," Lauren lied. "It's after midnight. You should get back to your cabin before Danielle gets back."

"She'll be with Sean for a while yet," Emily said. "She's crazy about him. I've never seen her acting this boy-crazy. Her and Andre have really drifted apart in the past couple of years. A vacation fling could do her some good. I don't think they've done anything together, and I don't think she's going to. But she'll still want to spend as much time with him as she can. She can't stop talking about him."

"I don't think they've hooked up either," Lauren agreed. "Sean would have told me if they did."

"Danielle would have told me, too," Emily agreed. "I can't leave yet, either."

"Why not?"

"Because I didn't return the favour." I heard movement directly overhead.

"It's okay," Lauren reassured her. "It was your first time with a girl. I was expecting you to be a pillow princess."

Emily giggled. "What does that mean?"

"It means a girl who's fine with receiving pleasure from a girl but doesn't want to give it in return, because giving it back is gay or something," Lauren explained. "You can return the favour another night. Sean might be back soon."

"He won't be," Emily asserted.

"How do you know?"

"Because he's not coming back until you've cum." I heard Lauren grunt softly.

"Seriously, that's enough." Lauren's voice was sharper.

"Your words are saying no, but your body's saying yes..." Emily observed. "You're sooooooo wet."

Lauren moaned a little louder.

"You made me cum like seven times," Emily continued. "I was so overwhelmed that all I could think about was how good you were making me feel. But now that I've come down a little, I need you to let me do it for you this once, so I don't feel guilty about being a pillow princess."

I heard Lauren's resistance starting to melt as my own erection started coming back. I tested the space in which I was lying, and discovered I had just enough room to jerk off without knocking the bed directly over my head, so I very slowly and quietly lowered my fly and started gently stroking.

"Are you going to make me beg again?" Emily asked.

"Ugh... how is this your first time when you're this good at that?" Lauren moaned.

"I'm just touching you the way I do it to myself," Emily answered. "Let me know if you want anything different."

"Touch my breasts too..."

The bed started to rock gently over my head as I started touching myself with more intensity. Lauren moaned softly with every breath, and I started hearing wet noises from overhead.

"Do you know how much it turned me on making you cum seven times, slut?" asked Lauren. She'd finally given up resisting.

Emily giggled. "That's a new record for me. You knew my body better than I know it."

"Women are like spaghetti," Lauren added. "They're all straight until they get wet."

I stifled a laugh under the bed as Emily giggled.

"Put you fingers inside me now... no, your other hand... yeah, rub my clit too... fuck me. Harder!" Lauren was out of control now as I started stroking faster.