The Pleasure Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I eat your pussy?" Emily asked.

"...Okay," Lauren breathed.

I heard movement overhead, and then suddenly Emily was on the floor as Lauren's legs dangled over the edge of the bed. From where I lay, I had a perfect view of Emily from the waist down. She was on her knees, and I could see directly between Emily's legs as she looked at Lauren's pussy right over my head. All I could see of Lauren were her feet, dangling on the floor near my head.

"You need to tell me what to do," Emily said, slightly nervous, but still enthusiastic.

"You know where to lick," Lauren said. "I'll guide you if I want you somewhere else, or more or less pressure."

I heard the start of wet slurping noises directly overhead. I turned my head and stared at Emily's vulva, a few feet away, as I stroked myself. She really did have a gorgeous pussy, neat and compact, now just a simple slit protected by her outer lips apart from the bulge of her clitoral hood. One of Emily's hands appeared busy with Lauren, but the other was stroking her inner thighs gently.

"Am I any good?" Emily asked.

"Don't fucking stop!" Lauren yelped.

Emily's free hand finally found her slit, gently rubbing it up and down and testing her clit's sensitivity with her middle finger, then touching it in rhythm. I locked eyes on her vagina, picking up my stroking as my cock demanded more attention.

The intensity of the wet sounds and Lauren's moans directly over my head picked up. She was softly moaning Emily's name and occasionally whispering instructions to her pupil.

"If you go under my hood and lick my clit directly, you'll make me fucking cum."

It took about thirty seconds, but Lauren suddenly moaned loudly, and I felt the bed rock and shake overhead as her voice grunted her pleasure. I lost control at the same moment, pulling up my shirt and quietly jizzing all over my chest, holding my breath to keep quiet.

Emily stopped rubbing herself, and then hoisted herself back onto the bed.

"Fucking hell, you're good at that." I heard kissing noises and Emily giggling. "Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

"You know it was my first time."

"Never seen lesbian porn?" Lauren went in for the kill.

"Um..." Emily giggled again, nervously. "Maybe a few times."

"You obviously were paying attention. You're a natural."

"Thanks," Emily said. "This was so much fun, but I probably should leave now. I don't want Danielle getting suspicious."

"You'd better. Nothing personal."

"We should do this again before the end of the cruise," Emily suggested.

"You know I'm down if you are."

I felt movement as I put my deflated cock back in my underwear, then I saw Emily's bare feet on the floor beside me, then the legs stepped into her panties and shorts as she quickly and wordlessly dressed. "Good night, lover," she said, and leaned over the bed, kissing Lauren one last time, then headed for the door.

As soon as the door was shut, Lauren's voice came from overhead. "Not one fucking word, Corcoran."

"Same goes."

"What?"

I sheepishly edged my way out from under the bed, and Lauren looked at me quizzically over the edge before seeing the pool of semen on my chest. "Oh, for fuck's sake."

"You two were hot." I blushed.

"I'll grab you a tissue." She rolled her eyes and got up, walking to the bathroom.

When she returned, I cleaned myself up still lying on the floor, staring up at Lauren's pussy towering overhead. "Not a bad view from down here."

"Could you see Emily's cunt when she was eating me out?" Lauren asked.

"Yep."

"That's so fucking hot. No wonder you couldn't hold it." She smiled, then gently touched her vulva. "My pussy's been a bad girl, but at least she's finally getting what she needs."

I finished cleaning up, then quickly stripped nude and climbed into bed. Lauren rolled into me again, snuggling in. "This is night three we've gone to bed in the whole postcoital embrace thing. At this point it's a streak. Gotta keep the run going all cruise long." She kissed me on the cheek.

"Are you going to regret what you did to that poor girl tonight?" I asked her. "Don't get me wrong, watching you pick up chicks is like watching Picasso paint. But Emily had no idea what hit her. You lined her up, baited the hook, and reeled her in in two days flat. I'm sure you made her feel things she had no idea it was even possible to feel. But now she has to live with what she just did."

"It wasn't my job to make sure Emily stayed faithful to her man any more than it is for you to make sure Danielle does," Lauren responded, defensively. "My gaydar's never wrong. And a bi chick can't get married to a guy without fucking a girl at least once. It's in the Bible."

I laughed. "We're setting ourselves up for drama later this cruise. I don't know if I want to put Danielle through that."

"You're a better person than I am." Lauren killed the light. "Good night, Sean."

"Good night, Lauren."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

I thought ahead to tomorrow as I drifted off to sleep - another port of call in Grand Turk. We had an excursion booked, which would at least keep us away from our new friends for the day. The ship was making full steam to get to Grand Turk by mid-morning, and the motion of the ocean knocked me out easily within a few minutes.