The Pleasure Cruise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very happy," I confirmed.

"Do you want to go back to your cabin and pick up where we left off last night?" Danielle asked.

"I'd love to," I responded.

"What should we get up to?" Emily asked Lauren shyly. "I'd be up for going back to our cabin and... you know, fooling around again."

"I'm honestly not feeling it tonight," Lauren responded. "We can keep hanging out, but I'd rather go hit the bar or the hot tub. Or, do you feel like dancing? I'll never get Sean dancing, which means I haven't been dancing this cruise."

"Sounds like fun."

"Message me when you're done," Lauren ordered, turning to face me.

"I will."

"Don't forget, we have to pack tonight," Emily reminded us. "We have to be off the ship by 8 AM, which means we need time to get our suitcases ready."

"Shit," Lauren mumbled. "I forgot about that. Take your time with Danielle, but make sure we have enough time for packing, and for..." she trailed off, kissing me on the cheek.

"What did Lauren mean just now?" Danielle asked, with an edge of suspicion, as we watched our friends disappear into the crowds.

"She's been dealing with a lot of mental health issues, and she wants to talk about them tonight," I told her.

"That's good of you, Mr. Therapist. I'm sure it'll be good for her." Danielle turned, heading for the stairs. "Come on, Sean!"

"You're impatient."

"No, I'm horny," she answered. She took me by the hand and practically dragged me up to Deck 7, then navigated to our room.

Once we were in the room, she paused, surveying the familiar scene, then headed out to the balcony, motioning for me to join her. The sun had set, and the temperature had cooled a little from what it had been the last few nights, but it was still pleasant weather to be outside after dark. I could see a light on the horizon from a distant ship, but otherwise, we were alone. The sea was dark and calm.

Danielle and I stood at the railing, gazing out at the water.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"Good," she answered. "Really good."

"No regrets?"

"None." She turned to face me, smiling. "The turmoil is gone. Maybe I just had to finally make the decision and follow through with it."

"I'm happy to hear that," I said.

"Or maybe I just needed to get laid." She suddenly peeled her top off, then unzipped and shimmied out of her cut-offs. She quickly opened the door to the cabin, tossing her clothes inside for safekeeping, then sat down nude on the chaise longue, one leg stretched in front of her, one on the floor, so her vulva was wide open and exposed to the sea. She looked radiant in the low light.

"I guess I am an exhibitionist," she mused.

"How was showing off today?" I asked.

"Good. Terrifying. Arousing." She thought for a minute. "I wanted to get something out of this last day of the cruise just for me. Even if we didn't sleep together, I wanted to take a step that wasn't connected to you. I've never gone commando before. I've never gone braless in a sheer top in public before. I've never been nude in a semi-public place like I am now, at least until last night. I wanted to do those things for me. Sometimes starting something scary is the hardest part, so I was determined to start exploring my sexuality a little before going home. Even if it was just me, I wanted to feel like I'd started the process."

"I'm proud of you," I said.

"I'm proud of myself," she answered. "I was thinking more about it, and you're right. I did break up with Andre in the hot tub. The process of growing as a person has already started. And now I'm going to take another step."

With that, she slid her right hand down her body, and started gently massaging her labia. Her eyes were on fire with excitement as she nervously looked around.

I took that moment to pull my polo shirt off, then my shorts and underwear, tossing them in the cabin. I then sat down in the other chair, put one foot up on the chaise longue beside Danielle, took my cock in my hand, and started to stroke it, slowly, gently, bringing myself to a full erection.

We watched each other for a moment.

"How does this compare to the beach at Half Moon Cay?" I finally asked.

"I'm nude here," she answered, "and I'm letting myself feel what I'm feeling. On the beach, I was trying to keep the feelings from getting in just long enough for me to cum."

"What are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm turned on," she said. I noticed her middle finger find her clit as she started focusing on that one spot. "I'm free. I don't have to answer to anyone. I can be my own person. I can flash my vagina to a whole ocean if I want to." She paused again; eyes locked on my cock. "I'm really turned on."

"I'm ready to fuck you any time you are," I said, still trying to stroke myself slowly.

"Yeah, okay. Come fuck me."

She shimmied lower on the chaise longue, putting her right leg up on the railing for leverage. I went to her, and she watched, eyes glued on my cock, fingers still hard at work, as I grew closer, finally making contact with her vulva. I gently wet the head of my dick with her juices as she stared, transfixed.

"Do you think I can moan out here?" she asked.

"The ocean is pretty loud," I answered, "and I don't think anyone will care if they overhear anyway."

"It's so hot thinking someone might hear me," she smiled. "My whole life I've held it in. Even when I was in private, either with Andre or alone, somehow I couldn't let myself truly let loose. I have no idea why, but no more. This is a new Danielle that likes the idea of being overheard. This is a new Danielle that's ordering you to put your cock in her."

I slid inside, slowly, mindful of the fact I was bigger than she was used to. I felt her boiling hot insides accept the intruder, squeezing me every inch of the way until I finally bottomed out.

I held steady there, watching Danielle's face register slight discomfort, then relax. "Okay," she said. "Go."

I started to make love to her slowly, going all the way in and then almost all the way out, not fully pulling out, but trying to savour her tightness on every inch of me. I watched her dark red lips sheathing and unsheathing me, her middle fingertip tracing circles on her clit with a steady pace but no urgency either. I watched her face, contorted with pleasure, glowing in the low light. I watched her boobs bouncing with the rhythm of my movements inside her. She was moaning softly to herself with each breath, like she was experimenting with the idea of letting her body take the lead.

I fucked her slowly for a couple of minutes. Danielle's pussy was so damn good that I was still having a little trouble keeping control, and I was glad of my earlier orgasm to take the edge off.

Finally, she pulled me down, on top of her, wrapping her legs around me, and whispered in my ear.

"Can I make a request?" she cooed, her voice dripping with arousal.

"Of course you can," I answered.

"I want you to fuck me while I look out at the ocean," she said shyly. "This is nice, but all I can see is the ship and you. And, I like the view of you, but I want to see the world."

"Do you want to lean over the railing, so I can fuck you from behind?" I asked.

She shivered involuntarily. "Yes. That sounds amazing."

I stood, pulling out of her, and then she got up, moving the furniture out of the way. She then leaned over the railing. It was high enough there was no danger of going overboard, but the bottom of it was glass, so anyone hypothetically out there would see all of Danielle's tight naked body.

I put my hand on her ass, felt around with my cock to find her wet opening, and then plunged back inside her. She moaned, loudly, defiantly, as I started to fuck her faster. The night air was alive with the sounds of her moans and the clapping noise of my body smacking her ass with each stroke. I reached under her, cupping her breasts, as she arched her back, focusing the penetration where she wanted it. Her fingers were still active on her clit, moving faster now.

In a few minutes I felt another orgasm coming on in a hurry, so I pulled out, and, inspired, I knelt, admiring her bare slit between her legs, and her shapely, smooth ass and hips presenting to me. I then placed my face right up to her pussy, starting to lick her clit from behind, my nose nearly penetrating her hole. I kept stroking myself to stay hard, but only slowly, letting the edge wane.

Danielle yelped in surprise, then realized what I was doing, and started moaning louder, pressing her pussy into my face, trying to get me to increase the pressure. Within a minute or so I'd figured out what she liked - short, firm licks right on the edge between her clit and its hood - and I kept up the speed and pressure as she struggled to stay upright. I had a pane of glass between my ears and her face, but I could still hear her moaning my name at an incredible volume, to the point that I knew anyone out on their balcony within 50 feet probably could hear her.

It didn't take her very long. I felt her knees buckle, and with a final scream of my name, her legs gave out completely as she came, collapsing to the floor. I had to pull back to avoid her coming down on top of me.

I held her head as she lay, unmoving, for a few moments, then her eyes opened, and she looked up at me, confused.

"Did I black out?" she asked.

"I think so."

"That's never happened to me before," she said weakly. She attempted to stand, and her legs gave out again. "That's the hardest orgasm I've ever had."

"Nice one, Sean!" came a female voice from out in the blackness, then I heard muffled giggling. Apparently, someone out there had been listening to Danielle moaning my name.

Danielle blushed. "They can't see us, can they?"

"No," I answered, looking around. "I don't think so."

"That was amazing," she said carefully. "But I think I'd like to go in now."

"Can you stand?" I asked.

"I'm dizzy," she answered.

I reached under her, picked her up, and carried her into the room, dropping her gently on the bed. I hadn't intended it, but her face wound up right at eye level with my erection, still raging.

"Oh, right." She took it in hand and started stroking.

"You can catch your breath if you need to," I said reassuringly.

"Yeah, maybe," she answered. She wriggled under the covers, and I joined her, where she curled up to me, her head on my shoulder. Her hand snaked down, finding my cock again, and started stroking it while she nibbled on my shoulder and neck.

"This is the first time I've gotten to touch it," she said approvingly. "It's definitely bigger."

I smiled smugly. "Did you like it?"

"It filled me up more," she answered happily. "It stretched me inside, in a good way. You felt really good in my pussy."

"You're so tight," I responded. "And I love how wet you get."

"I've always wondered, do other girls get as wet as I do?" she asked inquisitively.

"Some do, but you're definitely above average, and you feel amazing."

"Huh." She picked up the pace a little. "It's not like I've ever seen another girl's pussy up close."

"Yeah, I hadn't seen another guy with a boner until this week," I remembered.

"I'm going to suck your dick now," she responded. She sat up, stripping the blankets off, and then went to town on me.

Danielle was enthusiastic, and she was clearly turned on by the idea of going down on me, but I could tell she wasn't used to having to fit her mouth around a guy of my size, as she kept gagging while trying things you could tell she was expecting would work. Finally, after being frustrated by failing to take most of my cock in her mouth a couple times, she settled on licking the head and underside and jerking me off with her hand.

After a few minutes, the edge was starting to come back, and I think she could tell, because she stopped suddenly, clambering up to take up a position on top of me. She took my cock in hand and easily slipped it back inside her still dripping hole, then started to confidently ride me, hard and fast.

"Holy fuck, you're good at this," I exclaimed, surprised.

Danielle smiled. "It's my favourite position."

I reached up, cupping her gumdrop breasts, playing with her nipples, as her hips rode me like a bucking bronco.

"Where did you learn to ride like that?" I asked, impressed.

"I ride horses, remember?" she said nonchalantly. "I'm a cowgirl by nature. Sometimes I'm a reverse cowgirl, too."

Danielle seemed to know exactly how to ride me to make it feel as intense as possible, and between that and her oral skills, it wasn't long before I was close again.

"I'm going to cum if you keep doing that," I warned her.

"I'd better stop then," she said, slowing down.

"Wait, why?" I asked in frustration.

"You've already cum in my pussy," she answered. "You haven't cum on my face yet."

"Is that where you want it?" I asked.

She nodded shyly. "I kind of like it when guys do that."

Danielle climbed off me, moving to her knees on the floor, and started rubbing her clit fast and hard with one hand while jerking me off with the other. In a matter of seconds, I felt the start of an orgasm, and Danielle could tell, as she slowed down with me right on the edge, keeping me there for an agonizing few seconds before I came, blowing semen forcefully all over her face and into her open, waiting mouth. She clearly enjoyed it, as within a few seconds, her face contorted in pleasure, she moaned, and she climaxed again, shuddering as her legs clamped shut over her hand.

Once she'd finished, she stood up, white cum dripping down her face. She made a point of showing me she'd swallowed before grabbing a tissue, cleaning the rest of herself up.

"That was so hot," she said once she was clean. She climbed into bed and curled up with me. "Thank you."

"Thank you," I responded. "How do you feel?"

"Like a weight has been lifted," she answered. "This is right. This is what I want. More of this. I want to stop being tied down."

"I'm so happy to have been part of you taking the first step," I said. "I'd love to stay in touch and hear more about your adventures."

"I used to go to summer camp when I was a teenager," she answered thoughtfully. "You'd make these incredible, close, personal friendships with these girls. You'd tell them all your secrets and hear all of theirs. You'd be so upset at the end of the summer to have to split up. You'd swear to keep in touch and email every day. And, within a couple of months, you'd drift apart and never speak to them again. Summer camp friendships aren't meant to last.

"From where I lay right now, naked, beside you? Yes. I'd love to stay in touch. But this is summer camp, and you're the cute boy from the other camp across the lake that I have a crush on, and in a few months, we'll both have moved on."

I looked at her with a newfound respect. "You're probably right."

"Maybe this time will be different. I will text you when I'm home. I promise you that. But I'm not going to be unrealistic about this." She kissed me, long and deeply, smiling at me as we lay together. We cuddled in silence for at least twenty minutes, occasionally kissing, running our hands over each other's bodies. I focused on her breathing and the warmth of her skin pressed against mine.

Finally, Danielle reluctantly sat up. "I hate to do this, but we need to pack. I'm going to head down to my cabin."

"Sounds good," I said, picking up my phone and texting the all-clear to Lauren as we started to get dressed. "Take care of yourself. I know what you said, but I'm willing to listen to you any time you need to talk."

"No promises, but I might just take you up on that," she replied. She headed for the door, kissing me one final time. "Goodbye, Sean. You gave me the kick in the pants I needed to start working towards becoming a better me, and for that above everything else, I will always be grateful. Thank you for that, for listening to me ramble, and for fucking me really well right when I needed it most."

"You're welcome. And I was stressed, depressed and overworked coming on this holiday, and you've been a total breath of fresh air," I answered. "It's not just about the sex, as good as that was, but all of it. Making your friendship was terrific, we've had some great adventures this week, and I've so much enjoyed all the time we've spent together. Having fun and meeting someone new like you helped pull me out of my funk. I'm so glad I met you, and no matter what the future brings, you've made a difference in my life, too."

Danielle gave me a hug. "Whatever comes next, I want you to know that I'll never forget you," she said, gazing up at me with her expressive brown eyes.

"I'll never forget you, either." I smiled.

"It's been a pleasure." She winked.

"It definitely was."

And with that, she was gone.

I headed back into to the room, pulled my suitcase out from under the bed, and started to empty drawers and cupboards around the room. About ten minutes later, I heard a keycard swipe at the door, and there was Lauren, glowing with sweat from her exertions in the dance club.

"How did it go?" she asked.

"About as well as possible."

"Tell me everything," she said excitedly. "I need a quick shower and then we can start packing."

I followed her into the bathroom and told her all about the evening in detail as she showered, leaving out nothing. She listened in rapt attention.

"Are you okay with how it's ending?" she asked once I'd finished. Just then, she shut the water off and I handed her a towel.

"Yeah," I said. "I am. We were never going to fall in love, but I got to at least meet another woman I really liked and hook up with her. I hadn't done that in ages, and it'll be a lot easier for me to go home now and get back on my bike."

"I'm glad," she said happily.

"This whole trip has been everything I needed it to be," I continued. "I got out of my depression. I relaxed. I got laid more this week in a shorter time than I ever have been before. And I got to spend a ton of quality time with my best friend. I had a wonderful, wonderful time. Thank you for bringing me here with you."

"It was way more fun than coming alone," she agreed, stepping out of the shower and starting to pack, wrapped in her towel. "It wasn't the vacation I thought I was going to have when I left Vancouver last week, but I'd never have had these adventures if I was here with Rolf. We'd probably have barely left the cabin."

We took another ten minutes or so getting all of Lauren's stuff together, and soon we were mostly finished packing up. Our toiletries were still out, and we each had reserved our last clean outfits for use tomorrow, but otherwise we were good to go. We zipped up our suitcases, stashing them by the door for an easy getaway tomorrow morning.

Lauren sat on the couch as I took the bed. She grabbed a cushion from the sofa, holding it close to her body, curling her legs under her. She still had the towel on and seemed disinclined to lose it. She looked quite vulnerable.

"How would you like to start?" I asked.

"I don't want to," she answered quietly.

"I know, but we need to sort this out before you go home," I insisted.

"I know we do," she whispered.

"How do you feel?"

"Scared." She shifted slightly, retreating even further within herself. "I don't want to go home tomorrow."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because..." she trailed off. "Because you won't be there."

"I'll miss you too."

"It's more than that," she said quietly. "I'm lost without you, Sean. I've been so lonely out west. I have friends, I have a good job, I have money, I have a good life, but it's not enough. I need you too."

I swallowed. "When you have all those things, what do you need me for?"

"This!" she exclaimed. "All of it. Having adventures. Getting up to no good. Cuddling. Having someone I can talk to. I haven't opened up to anyone since I moved out west."

1...345678