The Pleasure Cruise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laughed. "Sure," I said, "go ahead."

Oliver snapped several pictures of us mugging for the camera, then shook my hand. "Thanks for introducing us. It was great meeting you."

"You too," Lauren said. "We'll all keep in touch."

As they walked away, Lauren and I boarded the bus, and after we sat down, I put my arm around her. She smiled, snuggling up to me with love in her eyes, her head resting on my shoulder.

I had no idea what the next few months would look like, but for today, it didn't matter. I was happy like I hadn't been happy in a long time. I had my best friend back permanently in my life. I reflected on the past week as the bus pulled away and I saw the ship for the last time receding behind us. We'd had many pleasures on that cruise, but the greatest pleasure of them all was being back together with Lauren, in whatever form the future held for us.

1...345678