All Comments on 'The Pleasure Factory'

by born2rebellis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The concept started off as erotic, I’ve seen the predicament in other stories but it got really fucking weird. The details of her contract weren’t even mentioned which I found really odd. Honestly all the piercing stuff was pretty bizarre, as well as being completely unexpected. It’s that kind of thing that you should be including in Tags along with the types of sexual acts. That combined with the sadism of the boss and his ‘gofer’ would have been enough to make me avoid the story all together.

Best of luck with your writing, Tess (uk)

born2rebellisborn2rebellisover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks! Haha, yeah I found the contract semantics to be irrelevant, It is a work of fiction after all.

There's things in game of thrones that make no sense either yet it's still considered a classic

Thanks for the wonderful feedback

born2rebellisborn2rebellisover 2 years agoAuthor

The way I see it, If my any of my content, even a single sentence or single word provides one with stimulation and gets their rocks off then I’ve achieved my purpose as a writer in erotica. Considering you thought only the beginning was erotic well that’s enough for me, cheers :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story need another Chapter!!!!

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

This was crazy erotic. It was the idea of being COMPLETELY seen and, even in what you’d imagine to be your most unattractive states, still being undeniably attractive and desirable to another person. She was a never-hidden, free-use, erotic work of art that stimulated all of his senses, and they both found it pleasurable and exciting.

I found Christopher’s character very alluring. His multiple kinks have never interested me, and yet, I was pretty tickled that he adored the smell of her farts and added beans to her diet to increase them, fascinated by his use of piercings and wire to manipulate her face—what kink is that??? Objectification?—and beyond intrigued that he wanted her to relieve herself freely in front of him. (Usually, even indirect nods to scat would nauseate me.)

There’s so much I want to know. Where are these other “pets” and do they satisfy different kinks (e.g., he has a kitty or piggy for pet play.) Why no mention of the bedpan’s everyday use? Is that contract renewable or is it six-months and done? ($12,000 a day for six months, wow.) What is his real relationship with Barbara? Is she a former pet turned assistant because she aged out of his art collection? He likes when she watches. Sure, sure, it’s to help condition his pets to feel no shame, but he’s definitely an exhibitionist.

Thank you for sharing this, Author! There are some new kinks I need to investigate…for research purposes. 😏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userborn2rebellis@born2rebellis
“Shakespeare never had six lines together without a fault.” Samuel Johnson quoted in Life of Johnson. I believe writing, the human body and sex to be the greatest forms of art.