The Pleasure Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then Barbara observed the wet sheets. "Look at the mess you've made you dirty little slut!" Sandra was incredibly embarrassed and blushed red in the face.

Barbara began to remove the sheets aggressively and said "You know what, All you little sluts are the same, you come in here with your delusions of grandeur and spraying your little pussies all over the sheets in someone else's house. It's a good thing we teach manners around here."

Sandra always considered herself polite. Barbara was now beginning to break her character down and mold her into Christopher's perfect toy. It was part of her role.

"I'm sorry mistress I'll clean it up" said, Sandra.

"Never mind that! It's time to go downstairs and begin your trail"

"Do I have a uniform of some sort?" Said, Sandra.

Barbara looked her up and down and snarled,

"Remove that slutty little thong."

Sandra wasn't offended, she was getting increasingly wet already. Not just from her ideas about what lay ahead, but from the way Barbara was speaking to her.

Once she removed her thong she was now completely naked. Barbara again looked her cup down and said "Now you're in your uniform!"

The two of them then marched downstairs, Barbara instructed Sandra she was to walk a meter behind her.

They walked back into the sunroom where Christopher's office was. Barbara approached the desk and flicked a switch and the bondage device began to lower itself from the ceiling like an escalator.

Once it cemented its place on the ground, she noticed a frame on the floor that she initially assumed was an art piece, however the indented 'art piece' was where the bondage wall could rotate 360 degrees.

On this occasion, her pretty head would face through the wall towards Christopher's desk, yet he could rotate the wall at will and observe her ass from the other side any time he pleased. Sometimes when he was bored he'd rotate the device as if he were channel surfing on his television.

Once locked in the device, Sandra began to feel just like the woman from the pamphlet must have felt. Restricted yet comfortable! And the horniest she'd ever been in her entire life. Not to mention the most vulnerable and helpless.

"Here's the deal," said, Barbara.

"three two-hour shifts a day. 2 grand an hour. All toilet breaks are to be taken here. The reason we don't allow for private toilet breaks as it's a significant part of handing yourself over. Privacy is a word that doesn't exist for pets and overcoming shame shall be a vital aspect of your training."

Sandra had an inkling this might be the case due to the illustration of Barbara holding the bedpan. She didn't have any kind of 'scat fantasies' but she found Barbara's words rang true. She believed it was a society that made humans ashamed of toilet habits.

It doesn't worry the other animals in the kingdom! It was Christopher's idea after all-he was quite the philosopher and for some unusual reason, the idea turned Sandra on so she willingly accepted as Barbara held the contract out and placed a pen in her mouth. She then made her mark and signed her life away. There was going back from here!

Barbara looked at the clock and ushered herself over to the corner and placed her hands together in front of her. Again, in servitude fashion.

Right then, Christopher had made his way from his bedroom and entered the office.

He was wearing a white robe that complemented his dark brown hair. He looked the epitome of masculinity and had a certain swagger about him. A swagger that suggested this was nothing new to him.

Without saying a word he approached Sandra. Who'd been reduced to a jack-the-box? Just a pretty head sticking out of a wall.

He stood before her and parted his legs and leaned back as he opened his robe and his massive morning erection sprang free.

He must have been 10 inches and had the most gorgeous cock Sandra had seen in her life! He was uncircumcised but it was honestly hard to tell as his foreskin only covered a quarter of giant thick cock head. Sandra was in love, it was love at first sight. He had the 'prettiest member' she'd ever seen, it was slightly tanned in color with a beautifully sculpted, light purple knob.

She never liked pasty white dicks. Especially uncircumcised that revealed too much scar tissue. She wanted a complete man!

Christopher placed his hands on his hips as she began licking his shaft like a puppy. He then lifted his cock upwards and she started tonguing his beautiful waxed balls which were incredibly symmetrical and tight! This man was a work of art!

Christopher lowered his cock and placed it into her mouth, it brought back memories of Sandra's childhood when she bought jaw-breakers from the candy store. He even tasted like candy! Nobody had said a word by this point. The large room was filled with only the sound effects of Sandra's slurping and Christopher's groaning.

It was then, Christopher ever so casually turned around with his ass now facing her head in the wall. What followed would be a morning routine for Sandra. She'd never been given a rim job in her life and was taken back by how confident Christopher was in his own skin and how natural everything appeared. Not to mention his butt was gorgeous and curvy! There was nothing sexier than a guy with a great ass, Sandra always told herself.

Christopher's ass was so nice she just wanted to reach out and kiss it! She wanted nothing more in the world to please him and began licking his ass.

He tasted 'manly' she thought to herself and viewed the gesture as a symbol of devotion and the ultimate form of 'love.' She found the experience romantic, to say the least. This guy was seriously sexy and that's all she could think about it.

Christopher stood there for the next 5 minutes or so seeing what her skills were like.

It wasn't long before he slightly parted his ass cheeks and Sandra felt the urge to spit in between them, this made Christopher groan louder! She was off to a good start! And beginning to work out exacting what he liked.

Sandra was a quick learner and she could see the disgust and jealousy in Barbara's face from afar. She was hating the fact she was pleasing her precious Christopher.

Sandra was desperate to get a taste of his cock again. It was as if he read her thoughts and turned around on a whim and placed his cock in her mouth! This time her head in his palms and began fucking her face like a fleshlight!

Sandra held her mouth open and surrendered to him. Occasionally he'd forcibly remove his cock from her mouth after holding it at the back of her throat until snot began coming out of both nostrils with tears welling from her eyes along with the constant gagging noises and squishy sounds of slobber.

He would then hold the back of her head and pull his cock out displaying the massive thick lube trail of her salvia and pre cum! Occasionally when he sensed it was about to fall from his dick or her mouth he'd hold his palm out and smear it over her face in a slapping motion before fucking her mouth again!

Sandra was enduring quite the workout and gasping like she'd run a few laps of an oval. A good kind of gasping though.

Sensing he was about to climax; Christopher, one last time, shoved his cock as far down Sandra's throat as possible as if he were trying to fuck her lungs having zero remorse for her welfare. She didn't desire him too! The fact he was treating her mouth with such disdain was only turning her on! It wasn't going to kill her!

Christopher's cock began to spasm. Each time he pushed it a little deeper as Sandra began chugging like she would a beer bong in college! Her rapid swallowing was a sign of desperation as she didn't want to spill a drop! And she didn't! Sandra had passed the first test! With flying colors and enjoyed every minute.

Without instruction, she held out her perfect pinkish-purple tongue and looked up towards Christopher with a wry smile, and said "Thank you, Master."

It's fair to say Sandra was expecting a more gentle initiation. Yet come to think of it that would have been boring!

Christopher was all business and walked over to Barbara who provided him a new robe and washcloth to wipe his dick off as he walked back towards his desk and without saying a word looked at Sandra with the kind of closed-lip smile you give a stranger walking past them in the street and slightly nodded his head in appreciation then hit the switch and the machine began completing a 180 Degree.

The method in which Sandra was encased in the wall made her feel robotic and machine-like. It was dehumanizing the way she moved with the structure at the touch of a button in the clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.

Plus the position she was in; she imagined herself as a mechanical bull.

It may have also had something to do with her old septum piercing where she initially wore a hidden barbell due to her employment. In future she would support a prominent bull ring which would be used to attach nose hooks in which would flare her nostrils to great proportions.

Christopher had plans to spread her ears nice and wide by the cartilage piercings she had in the middle of each ear so she would take on a 'chimp-like' appearance further dehumanizing her.

She was soon to have many piercings from her eyebrows and tongue to Monroe and snakebites which could be attached to an almost invisible wire-type thread that ran from the piercings and was connected to tacs then pinned in the wall around her head to alter her appearance as they pleased by stretching her facial features.

The most creative was her eyebrows and anti eyebrow piercing above her cheekbones.

4 strands of the thin wire ran from each of the piercings and were used to keep her eyes permanently open. As she was unable to blink, her tear ducts began welling up which was a turn on to Christopher; a sign she was crying yet wasn't crying. Due to the tears, she resembled a 'broken women' even though was extremely happy with her circumstance.

It also made her appear 'doll-like' the way her eyes were permanently open whenever he pleased. He thought she looked 'creepy' as her eyeballs often moved from side to side. He found it extremely entertaining nonetheless.

Sandra's ass was facing Christopher's desk and she heard the muffled noises between him and Barbara and could make out they were discussing business affairs. The fact the conversation wasn't about her as she may have intended made her feel right at home and the object that she truly was. She was even becoming turned on by the lack of attention.

About half an hour went by when she noticed Barbara approaching with a silver tray with a lid on top.

It was chocolate pancakes for breakfast covered in strawberries and blueberries, a side of crispy bacon and a large fruit juice-cloudy apple.

Barbara fed Sandra in small proportions. Wiping any excess sugar from her mouth and chin area with a napkin which made her feel like a baby whilst she drank the juice from a straw. She applied a 'bib' around Sandra's neck which was quite fitting.

"Open up," she said; wielding the piece of pancake as she watched her chew and swallow. After she'd finished the final mouth full. Sandra was looking at Barbara as if she'd had the most delicious meal in her life when Barbara said "still hungry, are we? That'll do for now we don't want that ass getting any fatter than it already is."

As Barbara stood up, Sandra got an upskirt glimpse of her lacy black thong which sent a wave of pleasure through her body. Barbara then removed the bib, placed her black bow-tie around her neck, and stood back and laughed similar to when someone draws glasses onto a photograph or places a cigarette into the mouth of a statue.

She was treating Sandra as if she were no longer a living being, instead a novelty item used for amusement, and she was.

Barbara then opened a drawer on the wall and applied a set of nose hooks and a silicone c shaped dental gag which flared her nostrils and revealed her gums and both rows of teeth.

She then opened a second draw and removed a black silicone neckpiece that was to keep her head upright along with an adjustable wooden shield similar to what taxidermists use for antlers.

The shield opened and closed via a small clamp and served as a backing board so now Sandra became a living-breathing trophy. At the bottom of the wooden shield were a gold plaque inscribed;

"Sandra" with her body weight and date of birth followed by a hyphen with yesterday's date, the day she arrived, signifying the death of her old life.

"If you're lucky the plaque will one day read, 'employee of the month,' that title however, currently belongs to another pet at the moment." said Barbara.

She then held up a hand mirror. Sandra would never see her old face again, only in an altered and misaligned version which was a representation of the new creation she was.

The fact the employee of the month plaque didn't belong to her and knowing Christopher had other pets didn't discourage her one bit, It only motivated her to keep upping her game and doing her best to please him. That was the only ambition she held for now.

Sandra enjoyed how she no longer had to worry about her appearance or fashion sense because the choice had been taken away. She found it incredibly relieving and in time began to contemplate how much time she wasted fussing over such nonsense that only made her insecure.

These days she was truly learning to overcome any insecurities she had by tackling them head-on, quite literally. Plus, she was enjoying all the 'fashion' accessories that would come to decorate her pretty head and ass.

Christopher, back at his desk were reading through a magazine of the latest luxury cars however couldn't quite focus as he was constantly staring up at Sandra's gorgeous ass in the wall. She felt like a dangling art piece and was mounted at the perfect cock height.

Sandra was looking out into the large front yard watching the gardener go about his business and admiring the amazing view! Just as Christopher were!

As she dangle there waiting to be used at any moment, her mind had wandered to the view of the garden and she began to daydream when she felt a hand caress her ass which made her flinch! She wasn't expecting it.

She then felt the hand circle her ass slightly and run two fingers up against her slit before slightly inserting the index up to the first knuckle! It felt strange! Because she wasn't expecting it. She wasn't even wet! It felt unusual to be unsuspectingly fingered like that!

The hand begin to circle her ass once more before 'crack!' She was being spanked! What went from the palm of a hand were now the end of a padded whip.

With each crack of the whip, Sandra held her head upright and moaned. Inbetween cracks of the whip, she felt the leather padding brush against her pussy and asshole. She began to shriek at the idea of the possibility of her pussy being spanked. That's wouldn't be the case however, as Christopher had class.

He enjoyed parting her lips and inspecting her vagina as well as spreading her ass cheeks and admiring her pretty asshole.

He'd later have her vagina pierced so he could use the wire to keep her lips parted at any time.

Above her ass were a framed photo of her days working as a rep; a company photo of her smiling that was on display at her previous place of employment, besides that photo was her framed degree and awards in business management she'd brand along in her briefcase.

Christopher began slowly entering her tight sopping wet pussy which enveloped his cock as he placed his hands on her hips and began fucking her!

After a minute or so, due to expressing her pleasure, Barbara walked down the stairs on cue and stood there observing her facial reactions as she was brought to orgasm.

Christopher pumped her full of cum and left her there, his cum oozing from her pussy and inner thighs which were barely visible through the ass-hole in the wall. Barbara looked at her and smirked and then walked around to Christopher and provided him with another hand towel to wipe his dick off as he sat back down at his desk.

Sandra felt the cum leaking from her cunt and after about 10 minutes Barbara's returned and crouched down and told her to 'Push.' Sandra knew exactly what she was referring to.

Christopher was interrupted by the squishy pussy farts-blowing out bubbles of his cum. "Hah." he found it entertaining momentarily by the break-in silence as if her cunt were a random air freshener on an auto timer as he lowered his eyes again and returned to his reading.

Sandra was instructed to never hold back a queef as it were also a kink of Christopher's and part of the process where Sandra was to overcome shame.

Sandra's queefs began to also resemble the random 'air freshener' on an auto timer.

In the beginning, it was extremely exciting. Sandra was holding her farts back but due to the suspense, she found it such a relief in 'letting go' and 'giving herself over' not only a relief to her bowels but a relief to her humanity in general!

When she began to fart on cue Christopher got up from his desk and kissed one of her buttocks as a token of appreciation. He enjoyed her scent as strange as that may be. No part of Sandra was to remain hidden.

After a while Sandra no longer held a feeling of dread when she felt the gas build up in her abdomen, instead, she became excited. Initially, she attempted to make her farts sound 'cute' and 'womanly' however before long she'd built up the confidence to fart as loud and long as she could. She found the exercise fun and erotic!

It was impossible to hold back if she tried at this point as Christopher had included a side of beans in her morning, afternoon, and evening meals to feed his fetish.

She couldn't believe how 'free' she felt. Christopher was changing her for the better.

He was the 'evil genius' she needed to make her whole.

Now every time she farted she became instantly wet. Well, should I say wetter than usual as she was constantly in a state of arousal, After all, she was just an ass in the wall!

Sandra reflected on her days working as a rep in the office where she couldn't even fart and was so relaxed when she got home and began letting them rip through their tight pin-stripped office pants.

She thought to herself what an unnatural and strange existence and how she wouldn't want to return to such a life ever again.

She was enjoying the newfound experience and the novelty would be far from wearing off.

She'd lived her last 42 years being told to be ashamed to be who she was was! Now it wasn't like she was handing her soul over at all, instead, she was finding it! Sandra wondered what more crazy exciting adventures lay ahead in her evolution as a person.

This, after all, was only the beginning.......

12