All Comments on 'The Pleasure Girl'

by Nude_Writer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
stevie1965stevie1965almost 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I was a little unsure of the premise at first and wondered if Sam was going to find herself in an abusive situation but that was far from the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More chapters?

Very nice plot, do you plan to show anymore of Sam's adventures with her new family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a great take on a situation.

You took what could have been a typical abduction and abuse situation and spun it on its head. You gave everyone involved some serious humanity and made this a sweet and honest adult family story. You took a girl who had a family that although they had religion, they lacked basic humanity. Then you took a family that I am sure people would think are perverted sex freaks and showed how they can be loving, inclusive and a real family to a homeless girl. Not only is this a wonderful 5 star story but it really teaches how you never really know somebody until you spend some serious time and effort to try and get to know them because a facade is so simple to put up but very hard to continue 24/7. Thank you for the sweet story that actually had me tearing up at the end.

Agent X

Nudistgirl1990Nudistgirl1990about 3 years ago

I'd love to have Samantha's job, especially if it means I can and am expected to be naked 24/7/365. One thing I am curious about the household staff that live on the property and maintain the facility, if a staff member made any inappropriate advances towards Sam or asked her for sex, would said staff member be fired?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At first I thought: "Poor girl, she's just doing it for the money and not to sleep outside." But when she seemed to enjoy it I was like, "Weeehooo!"

daiblo598daiblo598over 2 years ago

Absolutely love the story would love to see more

DevineSexyTimesDevineSexyTimesabout 2 years ago

Such a great story!!! Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh wow that story is amazing and so hot I would love to read more about what Sam got up to as she continues with her employment.

Th story had similar tones to one I started to write but never finished except mine was about being a butler for a busy business lady who's friends just happen to use me as their toy 🤔

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I want that job. $5m per month just for being a slut, bring it on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNude_Writer@Nude_Writer
I am not a girl. The girl in my pic is Iga Wyrwal. And no, I don't always write when I'm nude. I'm just a pervy dude who loves erotica, porn, and nudity in general. I don't write as often as I want to. I've never really been much of a writer anyway, so it's often difficult to...