The Pleasure Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two ended up at the first room; the dining room. It was a long room with a long table in the centre. At the head of the table were a few plates, stacked with pancakes and waffles and eggs and bacon. The smell was incredible. So incredible that Sam's stomach rumbled at the first whiff.

"Ah yes." Clive spoke. "I asked one of the chefs to cook you up a spot of breakfast. I thought you might be hungry."

"You thought right." Sam replied, taking a slow step towards the table and the food. "Can... can I..." Sam asked, looking back and forth between Clive and the plates.

"Of course. Tuck in." Clive responded, gesturing his arm towards the meal.

Sam walked, and then fast walked towards the table, pulling out the chair, and slamming her bare bum upon in. Grabbing a fork, she began shovelling pancake chunks into her mouth. Before she could even swallow, she began feasting on a waffle. The scents and aromas were so heavenly that Sam didn't even notice a few drops of maple syrup fall on to one of her breasts.

"Ah yes." Clive said. "I suppose not wearing clothes you don't have to worry about stains."

Sam turned to him, cheeks full of food, and swallowed.

"Huh?" She looked down. "Oh!"

A little chuckled escaped from Clive's mouth.

"Don't worry my dear, I'll take care of this." And with that, Clive bent over, taking a hold of her breast and licking the syrup off. A small gasp escaped from Sam's lips, and her nipples slowly began to harden. It took a few licks, but eventually, Sam's breast was wet and syrup free. Although it wasn't totally obvious, the feeling of a man licking her body at the dinner table turned her on slightly.

"Mmm, yummy." Clive said, bending back up. "Well then, now that we're both full, how about we continue the tour."

The two went from room to room in the east wing, though the library, a small sitting area, and a study. Once they were finished, they made their way across the entrance hall and towards the west wing.

"Can I ask you something?" Sam said. "Being as rich as you are, why didn't you hire a supermodel or a porn-star to be your family's Pleasure Girl? Why a homeless girl like me?"

"Supermodels and porn-stars." Clive replied. "They have one thing in common. They would do the job for the money. Not all porn-stars though. There are a few nymphomaniacs out there, but doing it every day, they would get bored. You're not the first Pleasure Girl. The idea came from a distant cousin of mine. He and his wife agreed to the idea, and so he hired a porn-star. It worked out well at first. He and his three 30 year old children enjoyed it. It was like a never-ending orgy. At first. But as time went on, the porn-star grew tired of the same people over and over again. No cameras to entertain. No wider audience. Nothing to gain except $200,000 a week. After two months, she quit. Again and again they tried with porn-stars from all over the world, and again and again the story repeated."

The pair arrived at the very large living room. It was fancy. A large fireplace, many chairs and tables all around. It was clear that if there were a party here, this is where all the guests would mingle. Sam followed Clive as he sat on one of the sofas which sat opposite another with a small table in the middle. Sam followed and sat on the other sofa, across from him. The fabric was chilly against her bottom.

"But a homeless woman." Clive continued. "A homeless woman wouldn't just do it for the money. She would do it for the home. A chance to sleep under a roof in a nice soft bed. She would be doing a service for our family, and our family would be doing a service for her. It would be like a partnership."

Sam began to understand. Give a girl that has everything, something, and that something will just become a part of that everything. Give something to a girl that has nothing, and it'll become everything.

Getting up from his sofa, Clive walked round the table and joined Sam on hers. Sitting down next to her, he put his hand on her bare shoulder.

"I hope that this does, in fact, become a partnership." Clive looked Sam in the eye as he said this. He was sincere. He wanted this. He needed this. "After all, you are so beautiful."

Sam began to blush at that. Sitting alone, naked, with a handsome, rich man that called her beautiful. She would be lying if she said she wasn't aroused.

The two looked at each other for a few moments, before Clive gently leaned in for a kiss. Sudden surprise went through Sam's body, but quickly died down the moment she began to kiss him back.

Seconds turned into minutes as the two of them kissed. Once a kiss had broken, another one took it's place. Clive's hand began to explore Sam's breasts. Moving from one to the other, rubbing them with the palm of his hand, and teasing the nipples with the tips of his fingers. More and more, until Clive broke the cycle.

"Get up. Bend over the table."

Sam didn't need to hear anything else. She did as she was told. Getting on her knees and resting her torso on the table, Clive unzipped his pants. After a moment of reaching, he pulled out the biggest cock Sam had ever seen. It stood a great 8 and a half inches long, and was so thick that she wouldn't even be able to wrap her hand around it. Sam's eyed widened even further as he got into position behind her, spreading her legs apart.

"Get ready." Clive spoke, aiming his cock at her pussy lips. The tip had a few drops of pre-cum leaking from it. Using it as lubrication, he slowly pushed himself inside.

Even just the tip of his cock was enough to stretch Sam out. She clutched on to the end of the table, holding on as hard as she could as he slipped further and further into her cunt.

"Hnnnng." Sam moaned, trying her best not to scream loudly. A cock this size needed more lube than it had. Clive hadn't pulled back yet, he just kept sinking deeper and deeper inside until, finally, he had reached the base. The entire length of his 8 and a half inch cock was buried inside her.

After a few seconds of Sam adjusting to the huge rod in her pussy, and Clive warming her up, he slowly pulled half of his cock out before sliding it back it. Sam's eyes were clamped shut and she grit her teeth. It was so big!

More and more, Clive pumped in and out of her, slowly picking up speed and rhythm. As he did, Sam began to relax little by little. Clive's thick, pulsing cock felt incredible rubbing against the inside of Sam's pussy hole. It felt like she could cum at any moment.

"Ah. Ah. Oh fuck." Sam began to moan quietly.

"It's okay... my dear... uhh." Clive spoke between breaths. "You can... be loud. As loud... as you want."

After hearing that, Sam let her body relax even more. She went limp as she lay on the wooden table, being thrust upon, again and again. She felt like a doll. A slutty sex doll. And she began loving every second of it.

With each thrust, Sam and the table she was laying on jolted and shook. Clive's cock was like a jackhammer. Clive stood up and picked up Sam's hips so that her knees were no longer touching the ground.

A few moments later, Sam felt her body growing warmer. Her pussy flowed with juices, and she began to tingle all over. She was about to cum. She felt like she was about to cum harder than she ever had before. Her legs began to shake. The vibrations made her way up her torso until her whole body shook with orgasmic pleasure.

"Ah! Ah! Ahhh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming!! I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming!!" Sam yelled, arching her back. Clive picked up speed and slammed into her as powerfully as he could, over and over. Sam's pussy was wetter than it had ever been, and the juices exploded all over the carpet.

Before Clive finished, he pulled out of Sam and pressed his cock in between her ass cheeks. Pressing them together, he began humping as fast as he could. He was only a few seconds away from cumming, and after fucking Sam's ass cheeks for a few moments, he was ready to blow.

A huge amount of cum exploded from the tip of Clive's cock, flying through the air and coating Sam's back. five, six, seven strings of cum shot out.

Once his balls had been emptied, Clive let go of Sam's hips, letting her legs fall back to the floor. He fell back on to the couch and started to catch his breath. His head fell back and his dick started to go limp. Sam's body was weak. She had never been fucked like that before. Having an orgasm like that was the best feeling in the world. Clive's warm cum on her back felt incredible and erotic. She began catching her breath in sync with Clive.

After a few moments, Clive finally broke the silence.

"Well now..." He spoke. "I suppose I better give you the rest of the tour."

...

Part Four: The Mother

...

The rest of the house tour was mainly Clive showing Sam where the bedrooms are located. The only rooms upstairs were bedroom, and two bathrooms. Clive and his wife, Victoria, slept in one room together in the west wing. Their son, Damien, and their daughter, Elizabeth, had their own bedrooms, also in the west wing.

The east wing contained bedrooms which housed the staff. The kitchen staff, the gardeners, and the cleaners. They each had a room to call their own.

Walking back downstairs, Clive and Sam arrived at their final destination in the tour; the back garden. There was a small corridor behind the stairs which connected the east and west wings. One of the walls in the corridor was made of glass, and had a beautiful view of a gorgeous garden. Outside, Sam could see several workers tenting to the roses and bushes, but she could also see another woman watering some daisies. She was wearing a translucent and seemingly loosely open, yellow robe with flower designs all over it.

"My wife takes very good care of her garden." Clive said. "Why don't you meet her while I finish up some work." With that, Clive yet again gestured a hand towards a glass door, leading outside.

Nervously, Sam slid the door open and took a bare footed step outside. It was still rather chilly outside which caused her to shiver initially, and not wanting to get dirt on herself, Sam carefully walked along the stone slabbed path. With nipples as hard as diamonds, Sam made her way towards the woman. She had her back to her and was around 5 and a half foot with thick, slightly wave blonde hair which went down half way her back. The robe she was wearing ended just below her ass, so Sam could see her smooth and curvy legs all the way down to her bare feet.

Sam got to the end of the stone path and ended up on a wooden path. It was warm. Seems like the heated floor wasn't exclusive to the inside of the house.

"Um, excuse me." Sam stuttered.

The woman turned around gently and showed Sam everything. She was completely nude under her robe. Her body was thick and curvy in all the right places. Her hips were wide, her breasts were smooth and round, her tummy looked soft and squishy, and her pubes had been trimmed into a nice landing strip. She was the definition of 'curvy'.

Her face was mature, yet with very few wrinkles. Her lips were full and curled at the corners, giving her a constant slight smirk.

"You must be the Please Girl. I'm Victoria." Said the woman, stepping forward and placing a kiss on Sams lips. Her voice was soft yet dominating, as if whatever she said, goes.

Sam was a little startled by the kiss, as she'd never kissed a woman before, and definitely not straight after meeting one. It was longer that a simple 'peck', which gave Sam time to enjoy it and kiss back.

"Well, well. My husband does know how to pick them." Victoria said, placing her hand against Sam's cheek and rubbing it with her thumb.

"You're... uhhh... naked." Sam pointed out.

"Why yes I am. Though, not as naked as you." Victoria replied. "It was my idea that the Pleasure Girl remain completely naked. I am a nudist after all. So, let's get on with it, shall we?"

Sam, confused at the question, was lead by the hand towards a stone bench that sat beside a beautiful rose bush. Gently letting her robe slip off her naked body, Victoria spun around and places her bare bum on the bench, opening her arms, gesturing for Sam to sit upon her lap.

Sam did as instructed, and sat side ways on Victoria's lap. Victoria held Sam in her left arm, while her right hand gently felt up and down her thigh.

Feeling a soft, warm, and equally naked body pressed against her own made Sam relax a little. Victoria's body was beautiful and smooth, and, due to her age, Sam felt a slight motherly bond with her right away, which allowed her to lean into her shoulder.

"Chilly out here, isn't it?" Victoria asked, cuddling up to Sam tightly and rubbing her thigh a little harder.

"Mm-hm." Sam replied, nodding her head.

"Let's see if we can't warm ourselves up." Victoria responded, rubbing her hands over Sam's body once more.

It was just then, Sam noticed the gardeners around her. All fully clothed and working. All within viewing distance of the two naked women caressing each other. A worried look appeared on Sam's face as she looked around at all the workers. Being naked in front of one stranger is one thing, but in front of a dozen!? That's a whole other thing.

"Oh, don't you worry about those people, baby." Victoria spoke in a reassuring tone. Her hand had moved up from Sam's thigh and had found it's way to her crotch. A small gasp escaped her lips and Victoria's fingers explored her pussy lips. "So tender. Did my husband give you a good time?"

The casual way Victoria talked about her own husband having sex with another woman made it clear she didn't mind. In fact, it was like she enjoyed knowing he had his huge cock in another woman's cunt.

"Y-yes ma'am." Sam replied, slightly stuttering due to the cold and the pleasure.

"Ma'am? Oh I'm going to like you." Victoria exclaimed, giving Sam a wet kiss on the cheek.

The way her hand gently danced across Sam's back, and the way her other hand massaged her pussy made Sam's body relax in such a way that caused her to slowly lay down across Victoria's lap. Victoria caught on to this, and gently helped Sam down, holding the back of her head with her left hand so that her face was right next to her left tit. All the while her other hand was still busy playing with Sam's pussy.

With her face being eye level with Victoria's rock hard nipple, it was hard to resist reaching out and suckling upon it. Sam's mouth slowly and subtly opened, allowing her warm breath the brush against the succulent nipple in front of her. Noticing this, Victoria reassured her that it was okay.

"It's okay, baby. Go on. Open wide." Victoria said, gently shifting her breast and slipping her nipple into Sam's mouth.

Sam closed her eyes and began sucking and licking. Her breast was so soft and smooth, and it was a joy to play with her nipple with her tongue. Sam reached out with her left hand and began massaging Victoria's right breast.

Victoria's fingers were still working their magic, slowly but surely bringing Sam towards climax. When she first began massaging Sam's pussy, Sam's legs were tightly closed, but they had now relax and hung open, giving Victoria space to do as she pleased.

The two women stayed in this position for 10 minutes. Sam laying on Victoria's lap, sucking and playing with her breasts, while Victoria fingered and rubbed Sam's pussy hole. After a few more moments, Sam stopped sucking. Her body tensed up and her toes flexed and curled as a delightful orgasms escaped from between her legs.

"Ah! Ahhhhh.... " Sam moaned as her body began to relax once more.

"You did very well, sweetheart." Victoria commented, running her fingers through Sam's hair, before leaning down and planting a soft kiss on her lips. The motherly way in which Victoria treated Sam comforted her. "Now have a little rest."

Victoria slowly got up and gently rested Sam on the stone bench, laying her down across it and placed another sweet kiss on her cheek.

"Rest up. My children will be home soon, and I'm sure they're going to love meeting you." Victoria spoke. Sam watched as she walked away, past the gardeners, and towards her garden, stark naked.

...

Part Five: The Daughter:

...

It had been a few hours since Sam's encounter with Victoria. Since then, she had gone back into her bedroom under the stairs to warm up and get familiar with her new home. Sitting on the couch, Sam flicked through the channels on TV to find something to watch and pass the time.

A knock on her door startled her, and for a brief moment, Sam almost got up to grab some clothes, before remembering her situation. While she had had half a day to adjust to her new job, being nude 24/7 would still take some getting used to.

Getting up and opening the door, Sam was greeted by Clive.

"Good afternoon." Clive spoke. "My children are home and would like to meet you. They already know about the job and how I've been looking for a Pleasure Girl, so they are rather anxious to meet you."

Sam followed along behind Clive as they walked towards the front door. She felt a little more self conscious about her nudity as a few members of staff walked along the corridors, going from room to room.

As the two arrived at the front door, Sam was greeted by a male and a female.

The male was quite tall and thin, much like his father. His hair was short, dark, and spiked forward, his facial features were long, relaxed, and were somehow cute and handsome at the same time. He had on an expensive looking smart black shirt, dark blue designer jeans with the bottoms turned up, and incredibly nice black boots on.

The female to his left was also thin, but her breasts and ass were anything but. Like Sam, they were at least a DD cup, and her ass was small yet almost perfectly round. She was about a head smaller than Sam. She had blonde hair in pigtails, and had on a cute pink skirt, a smart white shirt, bright pink shoes, and white knee high stockings. Her face was round and bubbly, with beautiful blue eyes.

"Hi!!" Exclaimed the girl, rushing in for a hug.

Sam was a little startled by the sudden intimacy, but she did her best to try and hug back before the girl pulled away and gave Sam a big wet kiss on the lips.

"I'm Elizabeth!" said the girl with a wide smile on her face.

"Now, now Elizabeth, give the girl some space." Clive interrupted, trying to pull his daughter away gently. "This is my 19 year old daughter, Elizabeth.

"Right. Sorry. Hi!" Elizabeth replied, smiling and waving at Sam.

"And this here is my 23 year old son." Clive gestured towards the male.

The male stepped forward and stuck out his hand for a handshake.

"Damien." He spoke. "Pleased to meet you."

Sam took his hand and shook it. "Sam. Pleased to meet you too."

There was a brief period of silence between the four, until Damien spoke up.

"... Nice tits."

Clive looked towards Damien and raised one eyebrow.

"What?" Damien asked. "She does!"

Sam blushed a little and smiled at the comment. Clive and Victoria had been so polite about the whole situation that it was a little odd to hear something so naughty.

"So, this is Samantha, and she is to be our Pleasure Girl." Clive explained to his children. "Please, feel free to use her whenever you feel. You are still okay with the job, aren't you?" Clive turned and asked Sam.

"I am." Sam replied, nodding her head and looking Clive in the eye.

"Very well then." Clive bowed his head. "I have some work to do, so if you ever want Samantha to pleasure you, look no further than the bedroom under the stairs."

Clive began to walk away, while Damien and Elizabeth stepped closer.

"I have some things I need to take care of. I'll probably see you tonight." Damien spoke, looking Sam up and down as he walked past her and made his way up the stairs towards his bedroom, leaving her with with Elizabeth.