The Pleasure Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clive's cock exploded cum all the way up Sam's back and ass, whereas Damien's cum fired up her front, coating her tummy and under her tits.

As Clive and Damien emptied their balls all over Sam, they gently put her down so that they could take a minute to catch their breaths. Once Sam had her feet on the ground once more, she looked over to Victoria.

"Oh boys." Victoria spoke. "You've had your fun, but I think our Pleasure Girl is looking forward to a woman's touch."

Victoria spread her legs wide open, planting her feet on the table she was sitting on, and beckoned Sam over with her index finger. Seeing this, Sam got to her knees and started crawling towards Victoria with a smirk on her face and making sure to sway her hips as she crawled.

Finally reaching Victoria, the cum covered Sam pressed her lips against her pussy, and she began to kiss and lick. Victoria gently ran her fingers through Sam's hair as she sweetly toyed with her pussy with her tongue.

Not wanting to miss out on the action, Elizabeth crawled behind Sam. Since both she and Sam were on all fours, Sam's ass was right in her face. Not wanting to wait any longer, Elizabeth shoved her face into Sam's ass and began to lick also.

Sam's breath grew heavier and heavier as Elizabeth ate her ass, and her hot breath blew against Victoria's moist pussy. Elizabeth could taste her father's cum around Sam's ass and ass hole on her tongue, and her face grew wet from the cum on her ass cheeks.

The three women stayed in this position for a few minutes, all the while Clive and Damien's cocks grew hard yet again. It didn't take long for Victoria's body to tense up and for her pussy to convulse. A wave of pleasure went over her whole body, as a huge orgasm erupted out of her and she squirted all over Sam's face.

Sam fell back on to the floor, and was immediately met with Elizabeth's soaking wet pussy over her face. Elizabeth sat down and let Sam get back to work, licking and kissing all over her pussy lips and her clit.

Elizabeth was so horny, that it only took a few seconds for her to orgasm. Unlike her mother, Elizabeth's squirting orgasm dribbled out of her, rather than exploding. Sams' face was drenched, as was the carpet underneath her.

Once her orgasm was finished, Elizabeth looked up and saw her brother and her father, rock hard cocks in hand. It was clear that they were ready to go again, and Elizabeth wasn't going to stop them. Getting off Sam's face, Elizabeth helped Sam back onto her knees, and the two women knelt in front of the two delicious members in front of them. Sam knelt in front of Clive, and Elizabeth knelt in front of Damien. Giving each other a sly smile and a wink, they both opened wide and swallowed the cocks.

There was no need for a slow and subtle start. Both Sam and Elizabeth bobbed their heads as fast and as hard as they could. Sucking and slurping. Licking and kissing. There was no stopping them.

Elizabeth grabbed her brother by the balls as she engulfed his cock, and Sam grabbed Clive by the hips, thrusting them back and forth as she sucked.

The pleasure started to build once more, and Elizabeth could feel Damien's balls begin to tighten. Not wanting to have all the fun, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and aimed it at Sam's face. Taking note of this, Clive did the same, and pushed Sam's face away from his waist and aimed his cock right at her.

Damien stepped closer and slapped Sam in the face with his dripping wet cock. Sam giggled at this and grinned with anticipation. Taking both cocks in her hands, Sam jerked them off as hard as she could, looking up at both men with glee in her eyes.

After just a few seconds of jerking, both Clive and Damien came at the same time, absolutely coating Sam's face in their hot cum. So much cum! It felt like it would never end. Sam wiggled them up and down as they came, covering her tits as well as her face. When the cumming stopped, Clive and Damien stepped back, and once again began to catch their breaths.

Her back. Her tummy. Her tits. Her face. Every inch of Sam was covered in warm, gooey cum.

"So..." Clive began to speak in between breaths. "You've been with us for a whole week now. Would you be interested in staying employed by our family?"

Sam looked up at everyone. Sat on her knees with her legs open, fully nude, and dripping with cum. A sly grin crawled on to her face and she licked her lips.

"Oh yes." Sam replied in an excited tone. "I'm staying!"

END