The Pleasure Giver Chronicles Ch. 06

Story Info
PG shows two older men they’re more virile than they think.
3.8k words
4.35
2k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A little background for those who are new to this series: Soma has been gently blackmailed into becoming a part-time Pleasure Giver at a motel run by Mr. and Mrs. King, as told in The Apotheosis of Soma. While he's not being paid, he has, for the most part, enjoyed the experiences, and he's learning more about himself than he expected. This particular tale, based on my first threesome, is lighter in tone than the previous stories and, I hope, will bring a smile to your day, as it does to our hero.

----------

Mr. King was waiting when I arrived in my room.

"You're late, PG," he reprimanded, using his invented title for me instead of my name; he seemed to get a kick out of that, for reasons that still escape me.

"I'm sorry, Sir," I apologized, "We had a meeting at work that ran late. I got here as quickly as I could."

"I'd dock your pay, if I was paying you," he answered in mock anger. "You have two clients waiting for you. They're a pair of horny old dudes. They said they couldn't wait, so I got them their own room. You'll meet them there and take care of them."

"Yes, Sir. Anything special I need to know?"

"They're both older gentlemen who have been discreet lovers for years. They wanted to try a threesome, but just oral. Sorry, PG, no spit roast for you today. But that also saves you some time, as you don't need to prep. From our conversation, they just want you to blow each of them while the other watches. It's just up your alley: give the old guys the pleasure they deserve."

That's life for a Pleasure Giver: when you're too old to attract the studs and not rich enough to pay for them, take a trip to Mr. King's respectable no tell motel and enjoy a quick romp in the hay with me. I'll make you feel like you're desired and desirable because, to me, you are both. What's in it for me? A belly full of cum, if I'm lucky, and the satisfaction of knowing I've brought sexual pleasure to another person.

What's not in it for me? Nine times out of ten, any form of release for myself. My "contract" is clear: I am not allowed to have an orgasm unless my wife, Mr. King or my client allows it. And I'm not allowed to request one. Mr. King says it gives me clarity and an opportunity to learn the true meaning of submission and service. In reality, it keeps me horny and more willing to do whatever my clients want. Not that I'm complaining...

Their room was on the floor above me. After brushing my teeth and a quick face washing, I was on my way. I knocked on the door and began the ritual.

"Room Service."

The door opened on its chain, enough for the man behind it to look at me without showing more than his face. "Yes?"

"Hello, Sir, my name is Soma and I was sent by Mr. King. How may I pleasure you today?"

He closed the door then opened it fully, standing behind it. I entered the room and he closed the door behind me. As he walked in front of me, I saw a naked man who had definitely seen more of life than I had. At a certain point in life, it's impossible to tell whether a man is 60 or 80, especially if he's been an outdoor worker or lived hard. He still had some hair left, but it was thin and in patches. His body was tanned and wrinkled, but still toned.

"You're late. We had to get started without you."

"I'm sorry, Sir. I'll do my best to make it up to you."

"You can start by getting naked and joining us in bed."

He returned to the king bed and joined his friend, who was also naked and of the same indeterminate age. They palmed each other's cocks and watched while I took off my clothes. I realized that, while I was younger, they were in better physical shape than I was.

I also realized that, at the moment, only one of us had anything resembling an erection. While mine was only beginning, theirs were nonexistent. I was surprised: in the Age of Viagra, I assumed every man was always ready for action. I had forgotten that, in the Real World, not every man had access to pharmaceutical enhancements.

I crawled onto the bed and found they were sitting with their backs propped up by pillows. His friend was paler and had clearly lived a more sedentary life, as evidenced by his slight paunch and smoother face. He looked a little sheepish. My host spoke up.

"We're glad you're here, Soma. We've been wanting to have a man suck both our cocks. Unfortunately, we were playing around before you got here, and my friend shot his load. And you know, at our age, you only get one go. So he'll just watch us, while you get to work on me."

His cock was a bit smaller than mine, but only partially erect. His friend's cock looked like a decent size, but, as I had been warned, it was completely deflated. Neither man shaved his crotch, which didn't surprise me at their age. Their hair seemed to have migrated in large part from their scalps to their crotches. It was bushy and exuded that peculiar musk belonging to those of a certain age.

I leaned over and breathed gently over each cock, then gave each one a kiss on the head. My host's responded as I had expected. His friend's remained shriveled, but gave a small but noticeable twitch when I kissed it. That decided me.

"You both have lovely cocks and I'm looking forward to tasting your cum today. Let's start with you, Sir."

I got on my knees and angled my body so his friend had a view of my ass. I spread my knees to give him full access if he wanted and turned my attention to the host. I rubbed my cheek over his thigh, resting my head there as I held his cock in my hand and started licking it. I sucked it into my mouth and inhaled deeply, enjoying the soapy smell and the slow growth of his cock in my mouth. He stroked my cheek gently while his cock started to respond to my ministrations. I hummed in satisfaction.

I felt him twist toward his friend and heard the unmistakable sound of kissing. How cute, I thought, but please don't make me kiss you. His friend give my ass cheek a light slap and I moaned appreciatively. He repeated the motion more forcefully, then ran a finger gently back and forth over my crack, slipping lower and grabbing at my growing cock.

"Stop for a minute. I don't want to shoot my load so fast."

I raised myself off his cock after giving it one last lick to get a taste of his precum. "You're might tasty, Sir."

I sat between them on the bed and placed my hand on each man's thigh. I stroked each one idly while they leaned in front me for another lip lock. I rubbed their backs, feeling the inevitable warts and bumps of age. While they were still engaged in their kissing, I planted a kiss on each man's neck, near the shoulder. Finally, they broke their kiss and the friend turned to me.

"I want to see you make him cum in your mouth."

"With pleasure, Sir."

I grabbed his cock, which, to my relief, was filling slightly. That meant I had a chance to make this work.

"I'll be more than happy to do that, Sir, but, after I do, I'm going to make you cum in my mouth as well. And I'm going to have my way with your body. I can't wait to taste your nipples and the rest of you."

"Good luck with that: I've already shot my load."

"So? I've always said, if a man can cum once, he can cum twice. I'm going to make sure both of you cum twice today. You've already cum once, so I'll only get one load out of you, but I'm going to get two from your friend."

The host laughed at that. "Good luck with that. I haven't had a double dip in years."

"Challenge accepted," I said, as I plunged onto his cock, gulping it in my mouth in one swoop. It was small enough erect that I could take it all without choking. I gave it a moment to settle, while I slathered it with my tongue. He was trembling with pleasure and I knew he was ready to blow. Normally, I would have backed off and starting making love to his cock, but I wanted his first load now and I wanted him to have enough in reserve for the second go round. He was gasping: I hoped it was from pleasure, not a heart attack.

"I'm cumming! Oh, God, I'm cumming!" He held my head down and shot a stream of watery cum down my throat. I swallowed it quickly and, after one more pulse, sucked him dry. It had a bitter taste, but I wasn't interested in taste and texture at this point. I had a single goal: both of these men were going to cum twice, if it killed them. I looked up at him and smacked my lips.

"That was tasty, Sir. Now, lay back and relax while I take care of your friend."

I turned to his friend.

"You lay on your back, Sir. I'm going to make you feel VERY good."

I pulled down the blanket and crawled backwards, keeping my eyes on his, getting in position to begin my seduction with his....socks? I looked down and verified what my hands had felt: white cotton socks.

"I'm sorry...circulation problems. They keep my feet warm."

"I understand completely, Sir. I keep mine on at night these days. I'll keep the rest of your body warm."

I spread his ankles apart, positioned myself with my legs on either side of him and lay with my chest on his shins. With a single move, I slid my body over his, warming his legs with friction from mine and pausing when our cocks were touching, mine fully erect and dripping and his just starting to show signs of excitement. I ground my crotch on his.

At this point, my head was at his chest level and I had a chance to examine his man boobs. He was moderately hairy, but his stiff nipples were sticking out of the hair. I grabbed his boobs in my hands and started circling his nipple with my tongue. His chest hair tickled my nose, but I ignored it and started sucking on his nipple. His hand on my head told me he was enjoying it. I closed my teeth gently on it and increased the pressure until he hissed. Meanwhile, my other hand was busy rolling and pinching the other nipple.

"Oh, God, that's so goo..." My host has stopped his mouth with his own. They were snogging him like lust crazed teens. It did my heart good to see two men in the sunset of their lives enjoying such passion. It inspired me to switch my mouth to the other man boob and enjoy this man's nipples, and enjoy them I did, as my cock could attest.

Finally, they broke the kiss and I slid my body over his again, moving from crotch to chest over and over. Each lunge would end with my cock rubbing his and our nipples caressing. His cock was starting to move and mine was getting perilously close to exploding, so I pushed myself off his chest, keeping our cocks in contact.

My arms were now in plank position with my face hovering over his, taking in his growing lust. His breath was coming in puffs, letting me know that he was one of those who indulged in chewing tobacco. I smiled through the sickly sweet aroma and lowered myself until I could feel his chest hairs mingling with mine.

He reached for the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. I sidestepped his lips and buried my face in his neck, planting kiss after kiss on his vein and shoulder. His moan of pleasure told me I had managed to avoid having to taste his mouth without ruining the moment for him. However, his cheek was rubbing against mine and I felt the scratch of his perpetual stubble on my skin. I hoped it wasn't leaving telltale marks behind.

Our bodies were rubbing together and his cock was growing in earnest against mine, lubricated by my precum. I was getting into my rhythm when I was frozen in place by a pair of calloused hands on my tush, massaging it roughly and spreading my cheeks.

My host had rolled over and was kneeling facing my ass. I felt his breath on my crack, then his tongue tracing my anus. My cock twitched and my body stiffened with pleasure. His tongue was driving me crazy and my cock was dueling his friend's member, which was probably as hard as it was going to get.

I raised my head and twisted it as much as I could. "Oh my God...you're making me crazy!" I managed to gasp.

He lifted his own head and gave me a grin. "You ain't seen nothin' yet."

He planted his face in my ass and starting ravishing my anus with his tongue. My squirming was now continuous and involuntary, as his tongue sent waves of pleasure along the delicate tissues surrounding my opening. I was struggling not to give his friend hickeys or bites as I buried my face in his shoulder.

My arms were trembling from the effort not to collapse on him. At his age, who knew what might happen? I forced myself back up to a semi plank position. My arms were burning like they had just finished a core workout. Finally, I could maintain my position no more, and I rolled off him and away from my host's devilish tongue.

We were all collapsed on the bed, panting with desire and diminished lung capacity. My heart was racing and my cock was drenched in precum. My host looked at me with concern. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. We both looked at his friend, whose eyes were closed. However, his breathing was steady, if a little wheezy, and, importantly, I saw his cock was mostly erect and glistening with my precum.

I raised myself up and crawled to it, ready to complete my mission. My host turned to his friend's nipples and gave them a twist. His friend yelped, which was my host's cue to give him another ferocious kiss. I saw their tongues struggling together in his mouth and, with that, I slid my own tongue over his cock and pulled it into my mouth.

I tasted my own precum and welcomed its sweetness. At the same time, I locked his cock in a suction grip and moved my tongue up to his slit, tonguing it and being rewarded with several drops of precum. I bobbed my head up and down, picking up the pace and feeling it grow almost rigid. That was good enough for me....almost...

I reached out my hand and found my host's leg. He was on the other side of his friend, leaning over him, their lips locked together. I slid my hand up his thigh, past his hairy scrotum and came at last to his cock. I was happy to discover it was at full staff and, as I rubbed its head, a drop of precum emerged. I smiled: this just might work.

I squeezed his cock to get his attention. He broke away from his friend long enough to look at me. I pulled his cock toward me, keeping his friend's cock in my mouth and suckling it gently. I didn't want him finishing too soon, but I also wanted to keep him in a state of excitement. I drooled over my palm and replaced my mouth with my hand, masturbating him slowly as I spoke to the host.

"Since you have a king bed, I want to try something. Are your friend's knees OK? Good. I'm going to slide his foot back so his knee is in the air. You grab the other one and do the same. Good. Now, I want you to lay on your back and slide your legs on either side of his and pull yourself up until your ass is touching his. That's it...perfect. Now, hang on, you two..."

Thankfully, both of them had fairly muscular and scrawny tushes, which was the key. Their cocks were close enough together that I could hold them both in one hand. I grabbed the bases of their cocks, opened my mouth as widely as I could and lowered it over their cocks.

It was clear I wouldn't be able to swallow both of their cocks at once, but that wasn't necessary. I could get both cock heads in my mouth and I did. The head of the shorter cock came up just to the bottom of the longer cock's frenulum. sensitive parts were mashed against each other and I made sure to run my tongue between them, teasing the most sensitive parts of each cock at the same time. I heard a pair of gasps and I knew I had succeeded.

I swirled my tongue up, down and around the perimeters of their cock heads, savoring the different widths. My host's cock was thinner and longer, while his friend's cock was shorter but thicker. My saliva was dripping down their shafts and pooling on their crotches, matting their pubic hair together. This was the sloppiest blow job I had given, and the most satisfying.

Given my position and the condition of the two cocks, I focused on the friend's. My host's cock had entered my mouth at an angle and was pushing toward my throat via the roof of my mouth. He was twitching his hips, rubbing his cock on his friend's while pushing toward my gag point. I knew I could control his progress, so I continued to suck and lick on his friend's cock.

I was now receiving two streams of precum from the cocks that were starting to stretch my mouth past the point of comfort. With their cocks filing my mouth, I couldn't manage to swallow. I had to let that wonderful nectar ooze out of my mouth lest it choke me. I wondered what would happen when they came.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw their hands clasped together tightly, fingers interlaced. Their combined musk was overwhelming me with lust. From a distance, I heard their cries of pleasure and knew they were close. My host's cock was twitching: his orgasm was eminent...

...but it was his friend who came first. I felt a trickle from his cock and thought it was more precum, but it oozed forth like a stream of urine, but with the thickness and consistency of cum. It coated my tongue and I maneuvered it to the throbbing cock and painted it with his friend's cum...

...and that was all it took for a stream of watery cum to hit my throat again. I was too focused on breathing and not choking to hear more than incoherent cries of pleasure. I swallowed what I could, but had to pull my head off to catch my breath. As I did, I felt a spray on my cheek and knew my host was still ejaculating. I took a quick breath and sucked in his cock, letting the final pulses fill my mouth while my tongue milked his shaft.

Exhausted, I laid my head on his friend's belly and let their cocks plop out of my mouth. My face was laying in a pool of saliva and cum. My nostrils were full of the scents of cum and man. In front of me were two rapidly deflating cocks and a tangle of pubic hair flattened by the combined fluids that soaked them. The only sounds in the room were heavy breaths and the air conditioner.

My host finally untangled himself and lay next to his friend. I turned lazily to them and smiled. "I hope I've pleased you both." And we all laughed at that.

My host spoke first. "I don't how you got both our cocks in your mouth, but that was an incredible feeling. Wow! I'm going to remember this for a long time."

"And I've never cum twice before like that," added his friend. "I didn't think you could do it, Soma. You were great!"

"Thank you, Sir, but it was really the two of you who inspired me."

I stood up gingerly and stretched to get the kinks out. My cock was rock hard and oozing, ready for relief. I started to climb back into bed with them, when I heard a soft snoring coming from my host's friend. He was asleep, smiling and resting in my host's arms. He looked up and smiled at me.

"He was so worried about not being able to perform. He has a heart condition and can't take Viagra. You've done wonders for him. This will be a special memory for him...for us. Thank you, Soma."

"Than you, Sir, for a delightful afternoon. Do you mind if I get a quick shower? I wore my street clothes here and I would prefer not to have to explain certain stains and smells."

He smiled. "Of course. I know exactly where you're coming from. That's why I bring my own soap with me: wives have incredible senses of smell."

Then he turned toward his friend and gave him a peck on the cheek. In that moment, I saw how their relationship, discovered so late in life, had transformed a bucket list sex romp into a heartfelt gift of love from one man to his beloved. And I knew the bittersweet destiny of the Pleasure Giver: to give others that moment of unexpected pleasure that adds a spark to their lives while never being its recipient. Turning toward the bathroom, I smiled: if I could bring happiness to others, that would be good enough for me. It would have to be.

Hey, I didn't promise the smile would be rainbows and unicorns, did I? Seriously, I hope you enjoyed the story. And, for the record, I actually did once take part in a threesome with two older men and, yes, I did induce an orgasm out of one of them when he was sure he was spent. And, yes, it was as satisfying to me as it was to Soma. As always, ratings and comments are appreciated.