The Pleasure Ledger Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The confusing part was that, bluntly put, I was primarily looking for someone to have sex with in all the ways I like, and then maybe a friendship coming out of that. Letitia had stated the same, and we had mutually assured ourselves of that. But those words didn't match what I felt. This was already feeling like a long-term friendship, even more than that. At the same time, we hadn't even started talking about our sexual preferences. I was getting a little anxious thinking about that...

Cards on the Table

Sunday came, and to take my mind off things, I called a good friend of mine who I know was replacing the deck on the backside of his house. I'm a halfway decent craftsman, so Alex was more than happy to accept by help. I was over there by noon. We worked, talked and laughed through the afternoon.

"Hello-oh, planet Earth to Travis?" Alex hollered.

"What?"

"What's up with you, man, you like totally zoned out. I asked you three times to hand me the power drill."

"Oh, sorry, here you go...," I laughed, "it's just that... I don't know."

Alex looked at me. "You met someone." I started to protest but he cut me off and pointed the power drill at me in a reprimanding way. "Don't deny it. I know the look."

I took a deep breath and sighed. Alex was one of my best friends after all. "Yes, I met someone. Just once. Nothing happened, and I don't know if it ever will. I'm not ready to talk about it, and I'd appreciate if you'd keep this to yourself."

He gave me a long, probing look but eventually acquiesced, and we continued working on the deck. We made good progress and called it a day as Alex' wife called us to dinner. It was almost eight when I finally crashed on my couch back home. Exhausted from a laborious day, full from a hearty meal, refreshed from a long shower.

Letitia hadn't called yet, but from what she told me about the birthday party, I hadn't expected her to. I switched on the TV and watched some documentary to pass time and to keep my mind off other things. It was 9:40 when the phone rang, and her name appeared on screen.

"Hello. You've reached..." I started off in my robotic voice.

Letty immediately cut me off, "Hey there, stop it!"

We both broke into laughter. And just like that, in an instant, all my anxiety was gone again. "So, how was your day? Good party?" I inquired.

"Oh, you have no idea. It was... intense. We were like... I don't know. Friends and family, I guess 20 people. Maybe 25. With children. Mike and Debbie had a great buffet going, we definitely all gained some weight today. Lots of stories and shenanigans. I wouldn't even know where to start..."

"Well, if some of your pictures are anywhere close, I can imagine y'all had a fun day."

"Yes, actually, some of the pictures on my profile were taken at Mike's birthday last year, so you're closer than you think."

"Is he younger or older than you, if you don't mind me asking?"

"No, that's fine. Younger. Mike is the middle one; he's about your age. Our youngest is Rick, trailing behind by another three years. Their real names are Miguel and Ricardo, but only Mom calls them that, and when she does, they know they are in trouble. Big time." She laughed as obviously some memories of such situations ran through her mind.

"I guess I shouldn't call you 'Letitia' then?"

"Only when I'm trouble," she chuckled, "I usually go by Letty."

"Sounds like there is a lot of Spanish in your family."

"Oh, we're, like, from all over the place. My grandparents are from four different countries on two continents. But Queen Mom, my Mom's mom that is, she is originally from Spain, yes. The rest of us are from Italy, Norway and Canada."

"Quite the mix..."

"Oh yeah, you name it. For half the family, the perfect vacation features a log cabin in a remote forest with six feet of snow all around, while the other half longs for on oceanside cocktail bar in hot summer. Can you imagine making any plans?"

I had to laugh out loud, her storytelling was hilarious. "Oh my. Which side are you on?"

"Me? Believe it or not, the log cabin. As long as it has an open fireplace. That's a must."

"Obviously. Count me in."

"We'll see," she said with a teasing smirk in her voice.

"Ok, so you did have a fun day then," I concluded, as I wanted to change topics. But Letty went on, "Haha, well. Say, did you put anything in my drink yesterday or something like that?"

"What? No! Why?"

"Because when I arrived at Mike's, and Mom saw me, instead of saying 'Hello' she gave me a long, stern look and then plainly stated, 'you met someone'. It wasn't even a question. In fact, almost everybody in the family asked me whom I met. I thought some had pranked me by tagging a sign on my back. It was embarrassing!" she called out on mock protest.

"Can't say I did that," I apologized, "as far as I can remember last night, the only crime I would plead guilty of is putting a smile on your face."

"That's not a crime," she answered softly, "and maybe you did that. How about you?"

"Well, I didn't have a party today or anything. I helped a good friend replacing his deck, but I was informed that I was somewhat... distracted at times. He also had a theory as to why."

"You met someone?"

"How did you guess?"

"Coincidence?"

"Well, there's that," I chuckled. "I have to admit that meeting you did have quite the effect on me. In all the best ways, I mean."

"Same here. Not what I expected. Again, all the best ways. So maybe it's time to talk business?" she inquired.

"Sure. So, what was the revenue of your department last fiscal year?" I asked, trying to hide my sudden anxiousness. I had wanted to change the topic as well but hadn't come up with an elegant way so far.

"Not that business, idiot!" she complained, but couldn't help to laugh. After a short pause she continued, "ok, look. We're both looking for company, and we both have certain ideas for what. Now, in line with what you said yesterday, I'd like to know if our ideas match before I get myself head over heels into something..." She took a deep breath and then finally added, "...else."

I hesitated, trying to sort my thoughts, again not sure where to start. I cursed myself for that; I am usually rather self-confident, but not when my emotions run amok. The silence on the phone lasted longer than I intended, and started to get uncomfortable, but I was stuck.

She sighed. "Look, I'm a bit scared myself right now. Or concerned. Whatever. But I want to know where this is going. We're adults, so, cards on the table."

"Oh, I'm with you on that. Anxious is the word. I just didn't know where to start."

"Tell you what," she said, her voice now much softer. "I'd like to grab something to drink, maybe a snack, and get comfortable for a longer talk. Why don't you do the same and call me back in ten minutes?"

"Sounds like a plan," I agreed, and we hung up.

The Bathroom Door

I did everything she had suggested as well and then called her back. She picked up immediately with her signature "hey there!"

"Hey there," I echoed, "so, I'm all set."

"Great! Me too. Ok, so, where do we start... I, uhm, kind of liked the picture you drew yesterday, you know, with the doors? Once they were opened, you can't ignore them?"

"Yes, sure."

"So, pick a door, and I'll let you start."

"In that case, I'll start with the bathroom door, to stay in the picture."

"Nice!" Howe voice now carried undertones of anticipation, curiosity, and arousal. "Ok, no more metaphors. Before we discuss the how, tell me why you like that."

"Uh. Ok. Well... intimacy is a big point here, I guess. Well, not a guess, it is." I was still searching to get my train of thought on the right track, but I was getting there. "Ok, quick philosophical detour here. For me, a healthy sexual relationship is built on mutual trust and respect. The two are mandatory. If I don't trust you, or have the feeling you don't respect me, I can't fully let go, and without letting go, there is no sex. Or if there is, it will be rather underwhelming. True love is not a must, but since love and sex are both built on trust and respect, or at least they should be, they usually go along nicely. With me so far?"

"Yes..."

"Ok, now here's the thing. From early on, when you're introduced to the birds and the bees, you learn that sex is something you share with somebody else. I mean, that's the whole point, right? To do it with someone? Have company?"

"Absolutely!"

"Good. Peeing, on the other hand" -- it felt strange to explicitly call it out for the first time, but I continued nevertheless -- "is something you learn from even earlier on is something you hide. You always do it alone, you never talk about it, much less share it with anyone. So, from that point of view, peeing is even more intimate than having sex. It requires a lot more trust. When word gets out you slept with someone, depending on the circumstances, either everyone takes it for granted, or there will be awkward chitchat for some time, but in the end, who cares, right? Now imagine word would get out you peed on someone. Or like to be peed on. What do you think would happen?"

"Oh geez, I don't even want to think about it."

"I know, right? That's why I say it takes a lot more trust. Also, when you go to bed with someone for the first time, you're usually quite self-conscious, like, do they like me, do I do the right things and such. But you get comfortable rather quickly after that, right?"

"I guess so."

"Now, assuming you've done this before, how long did it take for you to get comfortable with someone watching you pee? With peeing on demand and not die of embarrassment when it doesn't work right away?"

She laughed a knowing laugh. "I know what you're talking about. It took a long time for me, initially. And a fair warning, I am quite out of practice."

"No problem. But do you see my point? That sharing this with one another means an even higher level of intimacy than 'regular' sex? It means trusting each other on a different level, and in between, it's a dirty secret that nobody else knows about, which makes it all the more exciting. Just imagine the hints and teasing that will allow, while nobody around us will understand. And all of this is why this is so important to me."

"Wow, ok, I see," she replied, clearly pondering what I just shared. I gave her some time to gather her thoughts, which didn't take long. She exhaled audibly and sounded quite relieved when she said, "Thank you so much. You have no idea what load off my mind that is."

"Why, what were you thinking?"

"Well... I do have some experience in that area. Not just with watersports. When it came to sex, my Doug was probably as open-minded and creative as your Stacy was. At one time, we tried out visiting certain... clubs. Which is also where we picked up the idea of pee-play. But in many cases, it was tied to roleplay, or a strong dominance / submission theme. People were getting off on peeing on someone to humiliate them. Or getting peed on because they wanted to be humiliated. That wasn't for us, we liked each other as peers. Peers, not pee-ers. Well, both. No pun intended there."

We still chuckled at that before she went on, "Look, we didn't judge. I don't. If that is what someone really likes, by all means, go for it. We stopped going there after a while, kept the ideas we liked, and made them our own. We didn't say it that way, but I guess you can say that our relationship, inside and outside of the bedroom, was indeed built on trust and respect."

"From everything you have told me so far, it definitely sounds like that."

"You see? So, this is why I was reluctant to bring this up. Maybe as anxious as you were. Because even if you didn't seem the type, and didn't check the box, I was worried you'd be into BDSM, or roleplay. That would have been a definite showstopper for me. I want to be myself during sex and be treated accordingly."

"It's exactly the same for me. And yes, I've been wondering how you approach this and I'm immensely relieved that we seem to share the same ideas. I don't want to brag, but I stand to my words: trust and respect. I am also a great believer in 'no means no, no questions asked'."

"Duly noted. I'll do my best to keep up with you on that."

We both took a deep breath and exhaled. We giggled at that. The relief was palpable.

"Well, now that that is out of the way," she interrogated further, "tell me how you like it. Would you like to get me wet, or do you prefer for me to get you wet? Details, please." Her last two words dripped with lust.

"Ooh," I smiled, "Definitely the former. This might get a little spicy."

"I'm counting on it," she replied with a husky voice. I immediately pictured her in front of me, as I saw her yesterday. I tried to mentally overlay it with the profile picture of her in her bathing suit. What would she look like without it? My mind ran off on its own, these images started mixing with lustful wet memories and boy was I happy I switched into a pair of spacious shorts earlier on. Otherwise, it would have gotten really comfortable now. And even like that, within a few moments I had the little guy's full attention and was so hard it almost hurt.

"Well, step by step. I'd like to get to know you, get closer to you, slowly. So, I'd start by just watching you, from a distance away. Not secretly spying on you, but openly watching you. Following a distinct invitation. Just revel in that intimate moment, savoring you opening up to me and, quite literally, letting go."

There was lustful hum on the other end of the line. I was wondering what whichever hand didn't hold her phone was doing right now, as I continued, "eventually, I would get closer. Not just, watch, but feel. I'd like to feel your silvery stream hitting my legs, my body, my arms... and, eventually, my face as well. Ultimately, I want to take you in with all my senses."

She couldn't suppress a moan as she asked, "would you drink me?"

"Absolutely. This is one of my biggest phantasies. Having a woman like you standing over me, or squatting over me, depending on what works better, and pee in my mouth. I want to look into your eyes as I drink you, and hopefully don't miss much of it. I want to smell your arousal, maybe taste your wetness, before hearing the tell-tale hiss and after that short intense moment of anticipation, feel your hot flood splashing and quickly filling my mouth..."

Her only reply was heavy breathing and a loud moan. And another one, slightly pitched up at the end, so it sounded almost like a question. Certainly anticipation. The whole scene of course severely affected me as well. Her reaction more than my own storytelling, of course. I cursed myself for not being prepared better; I hated cuming in pants, but I also didn't want to make a mess on the couch. I gently stroked my rock-hard dick in a futile attempt to tame it.

I went on, "I want to take you in, enjoy every moment until your stream finally subsides. Then I will move closer, touch you. Kiss your lips. Run my tongue between them, up to your sweet spot. I will kiss the inside of your thighs and lick up every remaining drop of your juices I can find. I will bury my face in you, play with your nub, and eat you out until..."

I was interrupted by a rather primal sound from the other of the line, which turned into ragged breathing and a staccato of groans, and eventually into mumbled words that sounded like "Oh-oh-oh-my-y-y-gaw-aw-aw-aw-aaaaaawwwwhd...."

I smiled to myself. I hadn't expected for this call to turn into a full-on phone sex session, but I didn't mind either. I waited until her breathing returned to somewhat normal and then ascertained, "That sounded like approval."

She answered with an exasperated laugh. "You have no idea, sweetie. I just made a total mess of my couch. Any myself... I guess I could need some cleaning up, but my legs are so wobbly, there's no way I can get up right now." After a moment of contemplation she asked, "how about you?"

"Not quite there yet. I had to tell a story, after all. Plus, I don't like a mess in my living room, at least not when it's not set up for that."

"You were not prepared?"

"I know," I admitted sheepishly, "I didn't expect it to get this spicy."

She made a very satisfied and approving "mmhmmmm". Then, her voice again laden with lust, she added, "well, why don't you go somewhere where you can make a mess and I'll add a little to your story?"

I didn't need to be told twice. I went to the bathroom, switched the phone to loudspeaker and put it one the soap shelf in the shower. I stripped off my clothes and got in.

"Where are you now?" she asked.

"Shower," I replied, with some anticipation.

"That's what it sounded like. Don't turn it on cold."

"I certainly won't."

I closed my eyes as she began, quietly at first, "I haven't seen you naked yet. All I have really seen are your face and your hands. But then, imagining your face between my legs and your hands on my body while listening to your words was all it took." She let that sink in before adding, "and just for the record, I'm buck naked as well."

Oh my. I mustered all the self-restrain I that could find; if I had touched myself now, I would have exploded within seconds.

"It was like you were reading my mind. I love pee-play, and I love taking the active role. Though I don't mind you returning the favor from time to time. Anyway, I probably have some exhibitionist tendencies. I like to show off. It makes me feel nasty, in a good way. Doing something on purpose that I was told not to do. So, yes, it is something very intimate. But it's actually the 'dirty secret' part that turns me on even more."

She gathered her thoughts and went on, "I would love to let you watch. Just the thought of you standing there, or sitting, whatever, looking at me while I let go... oh my. And it will get even more exciting when we do it outside of the bathroom. Imagine watching me how I piss for you... in the living room. In the kitchen... Wherever you ask me to."

I couldn't help grabbing my dick now, as imagines inspired by her words flickered in front of my eyes.

"We would need to take some precautions so we can clean up afterwards... but it would increase the thrill. Because doing it in another room is even more forbidden."

I moaned.

"I also like to take it slow. To savor it, relish it. Imagine me joining you in the shower right now. We keep the water turned off, just stand there, hugging, cuddling, embracing each other. I stand slightly off to your side. Your hands roam my body, my back, my sides... maybe gently play with a nipple. I do the same, hold on to you, softly run my fingernails along your back..."

That sent shivers down my spine and I mumbled something incoherent.

"I'll grab you dick, feel how hard you are for me... spread the slick precum over its head and gently roll it up and down my side. We kiss, constantly, our tongues exploring... I wrap one leg around yours and hold you even closer."

I felt my insides tighten as I got close, hoping for what was coming next. I was hurting to cum.

"Then you feel the familiar warmth on your thigh... you feel it spread; you feel as it runs down your leg, just a little at first, then more and more. We never break the kiss nor the embrace. We forget the world around us, and all you feel is my naked body and how I'm sharing it with you..."

I almost screamed as I finally shot my load, big white blobs smacking against the shower tiles. My knees almost gave may and I had to hold on the shower rail to steady myself. I could hear the heartbeat rushing in my ears and had to catch my breath. My head was spinning, and I was completely zoned out for a while. I was no stranger to jerking off in the shower of course, but it had been a long time since I came that hard. If ever.