The Pleasure Ledger Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My senses slowly started taking in the outside world again, and I could hear her ending a question with, "...didn't you?"

"I'm sorry, say that again?"

"What?"

"Can you please repeat what you just said," I repeated, voice still a little shaky, "I was... distracted."

There was a sympathetic chuckle. "I said, it sounded as if you liked that too, didn't you?"

"You have no idea!"

"Actually, I kind of do," she stated with deep contentment in her voice.

"So, what are your plans for next weekend again?"

Without missing a beat, she replied matter-of-factly, "I just told you, didn't I?"

Wow. That was something to look forward to.

"I'm in!" I confirmed. I couldn't believe my luck. "Hey, why don't we take short break, clean up, and I'll call you back?"

"Yes, I definitely need to clean up. Again." She waited for that last word to register and then went on, "but I'm not sure I can handle any more of that tonight. Why don't we call it a day, tuck in, linger in those words a little... and talk again tomorrow? Would that work for you?"

"Totally," I admitted. I felt mentally and physically exhausted, albeit in a good way.

"Well, then... thank you for your imagination. Have a good night, and sweet dreams!"

"You too... sleep tight, and... sweet memories."

"Oh, they will be very sweet," she purred and ended the call.

Wow, what an evening. I lost myself in thought for quite a while, then eventually put the phone away and turned on the shower. It felt so good! Afterwards, I followed her advice and went straight to bed. I fell asleep instantly.