The Pleasure Ledger Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I knocked on her back door again, it was with two fingers. Which she greedily accepted. I looked up and saw her staring lustfully back at me. "That feels sooo good... and you look so hot down there... oh gaaawd..."

I concentrated on the task at hand. When both fingers were all the way in, I turned my hand so that I could insert my thumb into her pussy. She quivered and her breathing became pronounced. Then I started leisurly rubbing the fingers in her ass against the thumb in her coochie, like slowing snapping my fingers while wearing a glove.

She started twitching, which quickly became fierce, so I went all for it. I moved my tongue a little further up and found her clit. Letty roared an almost deafening scream, "FUUUUCK YESSSS FUUUUCK MEEEE!" while she convulsed and her inside muscles clamped down on my fingers.

I completely let go of her gushing pussy, but kept my fingers firmly placed in her behind. Her rectal muscles contracted forcefully; for a moment I thought she was trying to bite off my fingers. I looked up again. Her face was bright red, and she was sweating profusely. Her orgasm didn't miss its effect on me; I just had to grip my raging boner and give it a few gentle strokes, if only in a (futile) attempt to calm me down.

Somewhat recovered, she panted, "oh my... Gawd, Travis... that was... do you... remember... me telling you... about... my sweet spot?"

"Yes?"

"You just... found it."

"Does that mean I passed the part of the 'Letty Test' where I had to push all the right buttons?"

"Yes! With flying colors!"

"Great... I'll go ahead and try earning some bonus points then."

"Oh, fuck!"

"Exactly."

I slowly restarted moving my fingers, gently massaging her tight canal until I felt her loosening up again. Play time! I turned around and unwrapped the towel. The first toy I grabbed was a double-headed dildo. It was 14" long in total, and the flexible yet solid shaft was about one and a half inches in diameter. The two heads on either end were slightly bigger, with a prominent edge. The shaft had a pattern of protruding 'veins' which gave it a tangible texture. It was this texture that, when I felt it gliding in and out as well as moving inside of me, gave me the biggest kick.

I gently pulled out my fingers. Letty gave a curious look, wanting to know what was about to happen, but I tried to keep everything in a position so that she couldn't see it. I applied plenty of lube to one end of the dildo and also spread some over the target area. I positioned the dildo in the center of her butthole and knocked.

She pushed down on it, and I met her movements. As if in slow motion, I watched in awe as her rosebud yielded and swallowed the toy bit by bit. I felt the tiny 'pop' as the head passed through her sphincter and lodged itself inside her ass.

"Hm, that feels nice," Letty said, wiggling her butt at me. Doing so with my toy sticking out of it had a mesmerizing effect.

"Wait for it," I teased her.

I slowly started fucking her ass, gradually picking up speed and pushing in deeper, until I felt I was meeting the resistance of the bend at the end of her rectum. I didn't want to go deeper. Yet. I also didn't want her to come again right away, because I had something else in mind. I adjusted depth and speed trying to keep her at a certain level. I couldn't resist licking up more of her overflowing juices from her pussy, though.

I had three more toys lined up: silicone butt plugs. They looked similar, in fact, they were just different-sized copies of the same shape. They resembled zeppelins, complete with fins at one end to keep them in place, and the largest diameter at their center bulge was 2", 2.5", and 3", respectively.

When it was time for the next move, I slowly withdrew the dildo from her ass. As intended, the prominent edge of the head caught on her muscular ring, so wiggling it back and forth right there had quite the effect. Letty shivered and moaned once again. Then I pulled it out and put it aside on a separate towel. I grabbed the smallest zeppelin. There was plenty of lube on my hands, and, basically, everywhere, so there was no need to add any extra. I placed the tip on her puckered whole and applied some pressure.

Once again, her response was to move longingly against the toy. Her butthole gradually stretched as the zeppelin slowly glided into its new hangar. When the widest part was just inside of her, I stopped the motion. I could see and feel her muscles chewing on it. "Hmm, that's big," she murmured.

"Is it ok for you?"

"I like big," she confirmed with a ravishing look.

I pushed further, and once the bulge passed through her sphincter, her butt sucked the toy all the way in until only the fins were visible. Letty shuddered again. "Ooooh, that feels so good," she commented.

"I know," I thought to myself. I slowly pulled it out again, all the way, and then put it back in. I settled into a gentle fucking rhythm. Every time the bulge passed through the tightest part of her tunnel, it triggered a reaction. Letty would moan, twitch, give me a lustful stare, lick her upper lip, wiggle her butt, bite her lower lip, or puff. As she increasingly relaxed, moving the toy in and out became noticeably easier. She had said she liked it big -- was it time to take it up another notch?

I continued fucking her with the small zeppelin with one hand, while groping for the next bigger one with the other. After it was lubed up, I pulled out the small one, and immediately replaced it with the bigger blimp, pushing it in quickly. Half an inch increase in diameter doesn't sound like much, but it does make quite the difference. The cooler material, not yet warmed up by her body, added to the sensation.

As the wider bulge got stuck in her tight hole, she let out a lustful scream, "FUUUCK... oof... ok... now THAT is big...!"

"You like big, right?"

"Oh yeah... just... give... me a... moment..."

I allowed her some time to adjust to the bigger size, supported by small movements in all directions. Eventually, I passed the gate and the zeppelin slid in all the way. Letty squealed in delight. This time, it took longer and also more effort until I was able to fuck her ass as easily as with the smaller blimp before, gliding all the way in and out with every stroke, her butthole pulsating as it yielded to the shape to the toy. Letty stared at me all the time with a devouring look but wasn't able to utter anything else than primal grunting noises. I held her gaze and picked up the speed.

Soon, her movements once again became erratic, her eyes unfocused, and her grunting gradually turned into squealing -- she was getting close, fast. Time to pull the trigger, but this time, I wanted to watch her do it herself. "Letty?" I called, but she was too far away. "Letty?" I called again, slowing my hand down somewhat. That got her attention.

"Rub your clit," I ordered.

"What?"

"Rub your clit," I repeated, "show me!"

She gave me a fierce, challenging look, but her expression also betrayed uncontrollabe lust. She moved her right hand into position. "Oh my god, I'm so wet..." Her fingers went wild, and I went back to full speed as well. The room was quickly filled with all kinds of wet slapping and smacking noises, supplemented by her moans and gasps. Within a few seconds, her fingers were moving so fast over her slit, they became a blur.

Suddenly she climaxed hard. Her fingers kept strumming while her juices gushed out between them. I let go of the zeppelin and it shot out from her ass like a canon ball, propelled by her orgasmic convulsions. The sudden contraction of her butthole set her off again and sent her even higher into the stratosphere. "Oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh... my-y-y-y... fuu-uh-uh-uh-uh-k-k-k-" she stammered, arching her back and gasping for air. She cupped her drooling pussy with both hands and pressed down on it, as if trying to keep herself from bursting.

I moved back to give her some space as the impressive orgasm washed over her body. Several times it looked like she was calming down, only to start twitching and whimpering again as another wave shook her. Finally, she let her arms and legs flop down on the bed and went limp. She had her eyes closed, and the only movement was the heaving of her chest. As the sweat cooled on her skin, she got goosebumps all over.

With her excitement ebbing away, mine did to. My cock slowly deflated, but my balls hurt. Relief would certainly come but would have to wait for the moment. Eventually, Letty's operating system rebooted. She opened her eyes again and sat up. Initially it looked like she was about to say something affectionate, but then her face distorted, and she moved back with an annoyed "Bleh!"

She gathered the towel she had inadvertently sat up on from between her legs. It was soaked in a mix of lube and her own juices, and when she threw it on the floor, it landed with an audible slap. There was a large wet stain on the bedsheets where the towel had been.

"Maybe use two towels next time," I concluded.

Letty giggled, "at least." Her expression became dreamy again. "I might not be able to walk for a while."

"You okay?" I asked, concerned I hurt her.

"Never been better," she smiled, "I admit there might be an advantage in having someone who knows firsthand what he's doing."

I silently enjoyed her compliment. Letty moved forward onto her hands and knees and leaned in for a soft kiss. "Now show me what you tortured me with," she requested and looked around the bed. First, she picked up the double dildo, turned it around in her hands and let her fingers wander over the elevated pattern on the shaft. "The texture is nice, I liked the feeling," she assessed. She put it aside and grasped the medium zeppelin that still lay where her butt had ejected it. She turned it around in her hands, inspecting it from all sides and angles. "The shape is awesome; you were driving me crazy with that!"

"That was the plan."

"And it worked." She gave me a wink. "Mine have a rather flat bottom and a longer neck; they are meant for staying in, not for fucking. So, you got different sizes?"

"Yes, three. But I only used the first two."

"Really?" She looked around until she spotted the largest one and picked it up. "Uuh, heavy. Nice." Again, she studied it closely. Then, with her left hand, she held it up vertically in front of her face. She held her right hand next to it, her fingers straight and gathered into a point, her thumb folded into the palm of her hand. The butt plug and her hand were almost the same size; if anything, her hand was slightly smaller. Her eyes went back and forth several times between the two, then she looked straight at me and questioningly raised one eyebrow.

I tried not to grin and shrugged. "Well, whaddya know..."

"You, young man," Letty said in mock admonition, waving the butt plug in my face, "have some dirty secrets."

"I thought that's why I'm here?"

Letty smiled and leaned in for another sweet kiss. "That's EXACTLY why you are here."

Returning the Favor

"So, is returning the favor next on your list?" I inquired.

"Absolutely. Why don't you get yourself ready while I clean up the battlefield? Just grab a towel or two, and you should find everything you need in the other bathroom."

I did as indicated and walked out into the hallway. The second bathroom was in the center of the house, so it didn't have any windows. It had the same starry-night kind of blue ceiling with LED spots as the master bathroom; other than that, it was pretty much standard with a combined bathtub and shower, toilet, bidet, sink and a cabinet.

Not so standard were some of the other items I spotted immediately. Letty had all kinds of accessories that helped with cleaning parts of your body a regular hand shower would never see. I assumed those items were usually stowed away safely when she wasn't home alone. I took my time and made thorough use of the facilities and provided gadgets, making sure there would be no unpleasant surprises later.

When I finally returned to the bedroom, Letty was sitting at the bottom end of the bed. She had obviously taken a shower as well and was looking at me with anticipation. There were clean sheets on the bed as well as a spread-out towel, and another towel was next to her which obviously had something wrapped in it. Two pillows, also with fresh slips, were near the headboard. It was an inviting and promising scene which immediately made my imagination run wild. The direction of my thoughts was visibly indicated by where my quickly growing erection was pointing.

Letty smiled in approval and patted the towel in the center of the bed with her flat hand, as if to say, 'hop on!'. "Which way do you prefer?" she asked.

"Can I watch?"

"I was hoping you're gonna say that."

I got up on the bed, sat on the towel and then laid back. I arranged the pillows under my shoulders and neck until I was comfortable, then pulled my legs up to my shoulders and conveniently held them in place, just like Letty had done earlier.

"Ok, let's see what you got here," she said as she was moving in. She gently clasped my balls with her left hand, and with her right she grabbed my raging boner. It had leaked onto my belly and was pulling a long strand of precum. Letty leaned in towards my dick and gave me a look that was so hungry that for a moment I was concerned she would bite it off. Instead, she stuck her long tongue way out, then skillfully moved it around the purple head. She milked out another drop of precum and licked it up. I shuddered and my hardon jumped in her hand, which had a solid grip on it and was moving slowly up and down my shaft.

Already, I could feel my insides start to contract. My anticipation and her administrations were a fatal combination. I was about to warn her, when her head moved down and she took me into her mouth, never stopping the skillful play with her tongue. It took superhuman restraint to not cum on the spot.

While she was leisurely sucking me off, her left hand, which hand been gently massaging my balls, moved down. Feeling her fingers repeatedly stroking my butthole made me shudder and moan. The suspense was killing me...

She sat up, licked the juices from her lips and gave a suggestive wink. "Ok?" she asked. All I could do was to nod.

She put some lube on her fingers and spread it around my tight hole. The cool, slick feeling heightened the anticipation even more. She grabbed my dick again, with her left hand this time, and just held it steady. Her right hand moved down.

Letty pushed her first finger in, all the way at once, albeit slowly. I emitted a lustful groan. Feeling the unusual pressure, I felt my rectal muscles contract in protest for a short moment, but then I quickly relaxed as she started moving in and out. These first moments of penetration were always thrilling, and the excitement was greatly increased by the fact that this time, it wasn't of my own doing. She looked into my eyes the entire time, gauging for reactions, her gaze sparkling with mischief, challenge, and lust.

It wasn't long before she added a second finger, which went a lot easier than I thought. I tried to meet her with my movements. "Hmmm, you do want more, don't you?" she inquired. Again, all I could do was to nod. Letty continued probing around with her fingers, all the while holding my hardon in her left hand the way you'd hold a wild horse by the reins.

Eventually, she withdrew her fingers and retrieved something from under the towel next to her. A moment later, I felt something cool and solid touch my rosebud. Letty moved it around somewhat, then pushed it in. It was completely smooth and straight, with no texture at all. At first, the coolness of the material gave me an indication of where she was going, but once the toy had warmed up, it was hard to tell which way she moved other than by looking at her hand.

For a moment, she let go of my dick, held the toy with her left hand, and did something with her right. I almost exploded as suddenly my entire lower body was filled with vibrations. It was difficult to describe; like a humming that moved inside of me. When she pulled further out, I could clearly pinpoint it as my butthole started to buzz. But when she moved deeper, I kind of lost its location, it was... everywhere. And it was spreading, there was no way to keep it under control.

At certain points, I could feel a sudden pressure building in my bladder. But Letty once again had a solid steady hold of my boner. The tension was rising. Soon, my legs were buzzing, I started to feel it creeping up my spine into my chest. This was too much; my face became desperate and pleading.

Letty mercifully withdrew the vibrator. I gasped and took a few deep breaths, trying to get a hold of myself again. "What... the fuck... was that?" I panted.

She just smiled, never loosening her grip on me. "Never tried a vibrator before?" she asked innocently.

I shook my head.

"I have a vibrating butt plug, too," she continued, now gently stroking my rosebud again, "that's the one I was wearing when we were on the phone the other day." Immediately, memories of Wednesday night shot through my head, of her voice on the phone, of the mess I had made on the couch. With an extremely suggestive undertone, Letty added, "it has a wireless remote control, just so you know." Emphasis on 'wireless'. Oh boy...

While my mind was elsewhere, I subconsciously felt Letty shifting and moving again one the bed. Then, once again, something cool and solid was requesting entry. I tried to relax as Letty started to push.

The new toy certainly was larger in diameter than the previous one. I tried mentally comparing it to my toys and I guessed two inches, maybe a little more. I felt the familiar sensation of a slightly larger head moving through the muscular canal, followed by a textured shaft. So, this seemed to be a regular, and -- maybe aside from the size -- anatomically correct dildo.

Letty gave me some time to adjust and added more lube. Step by step she picked up the pace, and soon she was fucking me at a comfortable depth and in a steady rhythm. This was my favorite part; I entered a Zen-like state of mind. This wasn't about fucking and cuming, this was like massaging my inner core, my soul itself, and it was actually a very relaxing feeling. I felt all tension drain (except from one particular part of my anatomy) and just completely let go. This time, it was me doing the mental trust fall.

After a while, Letty slowed down and eventually stopped, getting my attention. She must have felt I had zoned out, because she whispered when she said, "hold this for a moment, ok?" She gently put my right hand on the dildo, indicating I shouldn't let it slide out. I felt an embossed geometric pattern on its end, which intrigued me for a moment.

She got up and walked over to her dresser, then bent over to search for something near the bottom. The resulting view of her behind would have had me jumping her immediately had I not already been in a somewhat... delicate situation. Her ass, her bare pussy, her legs... hmmmmm. She came up again with a pair of black panties and started to put them on.

They seemed to be made from a rather solid material and were obviously a tight fit, as Letty visibly struggled to get into them. She wiggled, pulled and plucked until she was finally happy, then adjusted two straps on the sides. The panties had a rather conservative cut and what looked a circular cut on the front, right over her pubic bone.

Letty climbed back into bed. "You look so hot, I might just keep you that way," she teased and, anticipating my protest, added, "don't worry, I got you." She knelt right behind me, then signaled me to let go of the dildo. Slowly, she pulled it all the way out.

As she handled it, I realized what the embossed pattern on the end of the dildo and the circular pattern on her panties were for: a twist-lock fixture. Suddenly, I was faced with a voluptuous woman with a giant dick between her legs. I shuddered. I wanted her so bad, right now!