The Pleasure Ledger Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letty adjusted her position, took aim and pushed in with the thick tip of the strap-on. I welcomed the fullness back and nodded, encouraging her to go on. She put her hands on the underside of my legs and leant forward as she wiggled closer, pushing deeper and deeper into me. Slowly, she commenced to fuck me.

Tentative, gentle movements at first, still searching for the best position, and steadily checking whether I was ok with what she was doing. As she settled in, her movements gradually became more pronounced. Deeper. Faster.

Eventually, I felt her hips touching my butt: she was all the way in. She realized that, too, and smirked.

I couldn't help myself. "Fuck me!" I ordered.

"Oh yes," she lustfully replied.

And she did.

I zoned out again, just feeling the fullness, the movement deep, deep inside of me, felt her rhythmically slamming into me. I watched her closely, her tits swaying in the same rhythm, sweating and panting just like I was, her wild hair bouncing and going everywhere. Every now and then, she would try to either blow or swipe a stray strand of hair from her face, only to have another one take its place a moment later. Her mesmerizing green eyes bored into me.

I wanted this to last forever, but I knew I couldn't.

"You... can... finish... whenever... you... want," Letty puffed.

Not yet, I thought. I wanted to take this woman in, physically as well as mentally, for just a moment longer.

Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore, I was starting to hurt and about to burst. I grabbed my dick and jerked off, hard. I was so close, a few strokes was all it took. Letty saw it coming (no pun intended), and with perfect timing, pulled out right as the first squirt of cum shot from my cock. Many more followed as I erupted, convulsed and twitched, and gasped for air. I almost passed out as my vision blurred and there was a high-pitched beep in my ears. I don't even remember whether I said or screamed anything.

As the orgasm finally subsided, for a moment, I forgot everything around me. The world, the house, the room, even Letty. I was floating in total bliss.

The world slowly returned. I glanced at Letty. She looked spent, but obviously proud of her accomplishment. When she realized I was eyeing her, she smiled, "welcome back."

"I might not be able to walk for a while," I said weakly.

Letty snickered. "Now, where have I heard that before?" She reached down between her legs, detached the strap-on from the harness and dropped it next to the vibrator.

"No, seriously, that was wild. You spoiled me... thank you!"

"No need to thank me, I just returned the favor."

"So, how was your first time with a guy?"

On her hands and knees, she crawled over me until her face was above mine and she could kiss me. "I don't know, I may have to... try again," she teased.

It's all Fun and Games until...

We reckoned it was once more time to clean up. "Take these and head for the shower," Letty said handing me the toys, "I'll change the sheets." With one eyebrow raised in mock annoyance, she added, "again."

"Not my fault this time," I excused myself.

I dropped the toys in one of the sinks, then turned on the shower and savored the refreshing feeling of water running down my skin for a moment before washing myself. I was almost done when Letty joined me, naked again. There were visible streaks from the cuffs of her harness panties around her thighs and waist. I trailed one of them with a finger and said, "ouch."

She smiled. "It looks worse than it is. It has to be a tight fit, or it wouldn't work." She leaned in for a kiss. "Plus, it was worth it."

While she finished showering, I walked over to the sink and thoroughly cleaned the toys under Letty's watchful eyes. She was obviously happy with my diligence. "I'll put them away later, I don't want you to see the others yet," she teased.

"Pretty please?" I gave my best child-in-a-candy-store impression, which made Letty giggle. The answer was still no.

"Ok, so what now?" she asked.

I heard that question before, so I gave the same reply: "How about we play something?"

It clicked, and Letty protested laughing, "again?! Already?!"

I snickered. "No, I was actually thinking something decent this time."

"Ok, that's better. I couldn't."

"One question, though: can we stay naked?"

She hesitated for a second, then smirked, "fine with me, but you might have a hard time..." She pointedly looked down at my dick, then finished with a wink, "concentrating, I mean." She jiggled her boobs for emphasis.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take."

"Well, then... go ahead, I'll be right with you."

I went into the living room and scanned the shelves. Well, not really scanned them, as there was something that had caught my attention before. Letty entered the room and handed me a large towel. "For the couch, wherever you sit," she explained. Which of course made sense, given our level of... activity.

"So, do you have anything in mind, or do you want me to show you what I've got?"

I had no idea whether the double entendre was intended; I couldn't help but smile.

She rolled her eyes and giggled. "Sweetie, I'm already naked. I'm talking games. Decent ones."

"Of course," I said, still with a wide grin, but then went on more seriously, "and I actually do have something in mind. I saw you have 'Gloomhaven'?" That is an elaborate fantasy board game, where you choose between different character classes to fight your way through an intricate storyline. Alex and I were playing it regularly, even though it was more of a winter thing. Summer evenings were usually spent with outside activities.

Letty looked at the large box over on the shelf. "Yes, that was birthday present from Rick. I got it two months ago. He and Amy are way into this kind of games, and I joined them for a couple of scenarios. Usually, I'm not the roleplaying type-"

"I know," I interrupted with a wink.

Letty gave an exasperated sigh but also snorted a laugh. "Travis," she said, using my first name in a clear you're-in-trouble kind of way, "one more remark like that and I'm going to get dressed!"

Now that was a serious threat. Who could possibly want that? "Sorry, couldn't resist," I apologized.

"Anyway...," she continued. We tried to stay serious, but at the same we were both struggling hard not to burst out laughing, and we knew it. "I really got to like this game, so Rick got me my own box, so that I can start the story from the beginning. I haven't broken it in yet, though. You know 'Gloomhaven', right?"

"Yes. Alex -- you know, the guy with the deck, where you're already invited for dinner -- and I play it a lot, at least when the weather doesn't allow for any outside activities."

"Well, I would enjoy starting another adventure."

"Is that ok for you, Letty? I mean, it's a new game and all..."

"Of course, it's ok!" She came closer for a hug and a kiss before softly going on, "the way things are right now, I strongly assume this is not the only weekend you'll be spending here. And it's yet another scary parallel."

"It's not scary," I gently disagreed. Though maybe it was, a little bit. Not the parallel itself, but the sheer number of them.

I got the box, and we moved to the large dining table. Gloomhaven comes with 20 pounds of playing material, including hundreds of cardboard figures and playing cards for the countless number of characters and opponents. It took us a quite a while to get everything unpacked and sorted to the point where could set up for the introduction scenario.

Just as we were sorting the playing cards, the phone rang. Letty's cell phone was in the kitchen, so she quickly went over and looked who it was. "It's Rick," she called my way, and then I heard her signature "Hey there!" It was somehow strange to hear it not being addressed at me.

I could only hear her side of the conversation. They were obviously discussing some kind of event. "Yes... yes... yeah, I got that... I called them on Thursday, and sent an email, have they still not sent the menu? Geez..." And so on. I only half-listened, it was none of my business after all. I continued setting up the scenario, adding all required figures, traps and obstacles to the map.

The conversation in the kitchen continued. "Yes, I'll work on that. I've already started, actually... Sure, we can go over it together... No, not this weekend... No... Rick, no. I'm busy... I know I said that, but..." Her tone became somewhat desperate, which got my attention.

"Rick, we still have plenty of time, we don't need to... No... Rick, no. I'm busy, ok?" She was fighting an uphill battle and clearly losing it. "No... no, not today... Not tomorrow either... I'm not alone, Rick, I have a friend visiting... Yes, the entire weekend..."

I have no idea what Rick replied to that, but I assumed he picked on the word 'friend'. Letty's reaction was an indignant outcry, "Ricardo!!" and then, "that's none of your business, baby boy." Uh-oh. Use of full first name and playing the 'big sister' card. Double trouble. "No... Rick, I know how long your 'half hours' tend to get. Look, I don't want to be rude, he drove all the way here to see me this weekend..." She conveniently omitted the fact that 'all the way' had been just little over an hour.

"What? On the 15th? But I thought on the 30th... Since when... oh... oh, ok. Sorry, I didn't know... No, Mom didn't say anything... well, that's unfortunate then... hmm... hmmm..." She gave a resigned sigh, "ok... yeah, I'll ask."

Letty came into the dining area with a defeated look on her face. "Travis, I'm sorry... Rick wants to come by tomorrow. Mom's 70th birthday is coming up, and it will be big, so there's a lot to organize and obviously we need to settle a few things by Wednesday. It won't be long; would that be ok for you?" she hesitantly asked.

"Half an hour, huh?" I asked back with a wide grin.

Letty snorted.

Then I replied, "hey, no problem at all. This clearly is important, so go for it." On second thought, I added, "I actually did bring some clothes, you know?"

She rolled her eyes at me and smirked, then returned to the phone call. When she was done, she announced, "well, they'll be here tomorrow at two. Once I agreed, Rick of course said he'll bring Amy and Jack along, so you'll get a taste of the Saunders family."

"Great, I'd like that."

"Well, it's all fun and games until you meet the family." She giggled to herself, shaking her head. Then, looking at me, she got serious. "So, what have we got here?"

I picked up the handbook and read the introduction to the first scenario. "Black Barrow" was more of a tutorial, which we didn't really need, but it's also the entry point for the storyline. Soon, we were deeply immersed in the game, and given our previous experience, we played the first three scenarios in quick succession.

"I could use something to eat, how about you?" I asked while we wrapped up the latest game.

"Oh yeah, I'm famished! Would now be a good time for the burgers we discussed?"

"Hell yes!"

"Let me fire up the grill then..." With that, she got up and left the room. I finished stowing away the game and made enough space on the table for us to eat. When I went into the kitchen, I could see Letty through the large panoramic window, working on the grill.

She was wearing an apron.

Only an apron.

The bow with which she had tied it around her waist and the fabric on the sides made a perfect ornate frame for her naked butt. I just stood there and watched her moving about, almost mesmerized, until she turned around and came back inside.

"Saw something you like?" the teased, obviously seeing the look on my face. My almost full-size hardon might also have tipped her off.

"That's a really nice grill you have there on your deck," I said.

Letty stood directly in front of me and gave me a hard stare. "Yeah, right," she smirked, "well, I'll get the patties. Would you cut the onions, tomatoes and what else we need?"

I gathered the vegetables, a cutting board, and a knife, again finding almost everything I was l looking for at first try. Soon, a decent build-your-own-burger buffet was set up in the kitchen.

I buttered the burger buns and took them outside, along with a place of cheese slices. I tentatively looked around when stepping on the deck, but the way the neighboring houses were situated, and with the bushes and trees either side of her backyard, her deck seemed to offer sufficient privacy.

Letty noticed me hesitating before stepping outside naked. "Come on out, you're safe here," she beckoned me closer. "The only place from where someone else could see us is back there." She pointed to the right-hand side neighbor whose lot curved uphill on the far end. "They have a son who spotted me once while I was trying to get rid of my tan lines."

"Oh my," I laughed, "how did that go?"

"He stopped dead in his tracks. That's what got my attention, though, because I could hear the mower suddenly was no longer moving. I looked up and saw him staring."

"And?"

"Well, I stood up, gave him a full view and waved at him. I mean, he's 19, so it's not like I was committing a crime or anything... And he's way too nice to try anything stupid."

I laughed out loud. I knew what an effect seeing Letty naked had on me; I couldn't even start to imagine what it would do to a boy that age.

Letty nonchalantly continued, "...anyway, for weeks after that, every time he saw me, his face turned beet red, and he bailed. He just recently started saying 'Hi' again. I guess there are a number of Kleenex boxes with my name on them now." She giggled in a way that me think she was quite proud of that accomplishment.

"You're so bad," I chuckled. Letty just winked back. "Ok, so how much longer?"

She checked the meat. "We're getting there," she assessed, then put a slice of cheese on top of each patty.

I started putting the buns on the grill, face down.

She watched me, then smiled, "you just scored another Letty point."

"That's great, I like to score with you."

"Oh, you have no idea...," she beamed.

A moment later, she scooped the patties onto a plate and said, "Ok, ready."

I gathered the toasted buns from the grill, almost burning my fingers when I accidently touched the hot metal. "Ouch," I cursed, shaking my hand. Letty turned to see if everything was alright.

I pointed at the plate I was holding and explained, "Your buns are so hot!"

She leaned in for what I thought would be a kiss; instead, she stuck out her tongue and seductively licked my lips. "I know," she rasped lustfully, then turned around and walked away, putting extra sway into her walk. The alluring motions of her naked butt made my brain abandon all forms of higher thinking in favor of a raging hardon. Why the heck was I standing outside holding a plate of hamburger rolls? Oh, right...

The burgers were outstanding. We had two each; not so much because we were that hungry, but mostly because they were way too good pass up on. After we cleaned everything away, we agreed we were both in the mood for another Gloomhaven scenario.

"I'd like to cuddle up and watch another movie with you tonight," Letty said mid-game, "the weekend is already half over, but it still feels like you just got here."

"Hmm, I'd like that... well, you know, I thought maybe I could stay another night and then leave for work from here on Monday morning, if that's okay for you?"

Her face lit up with joy. "That would be great... but you'll get into terrible traffic, are you sure you want that?"

"Well, I don't want the traffic, but I don't think I could get myself to leaving tomorrow."

"I probably wouldn't let you go anyway," she said, and gave me a dreamy look that once again set of butterflies in my stomach.

We concluded the scenario, then sorted everything into the box, which again took a while, and stored it back on its shelf. Our characters were off to a good start in the story line, and we were certain to continue the adventure eventually.

We stood in the living room, hugging and kissing. Feeling her warm body and her soft skin was just an amazing feeling, the way she slightly rubbed against me whenever we hugged, as if she wanted to get as much of me on her as possible. That, and all the teasing during dinner, had a palpable affect.

"What should we do next?" I asked, though it wasn't really a question.

"I think someone already has a good idea," she replied and started gently stroking my growing erection. "What are you thinking of?"

"Something naughty," I teased.

Her eyes widened and she gave me a devouring look. "How naughty?"

I whispered into her ear what I had in mind.

She gave me a kid-caught-while-stealing-candy look and bit her lower lip. "Fuck," she whispered in a conspirative manner as if afraid someone could overhear what she was saying, "I've been dreaming of doing exactly that ever since you mentioned it during the call on Sunday. I'll need some preparation, though."

I smiled. "Well, go ahead then," I smiled.

Letty peeled away from our embrace and vanished towards the bathroom. When she returned, she walked right past me. She came back with our seat-cover towels that we had left at the dining table earlier, plus two large bottles of green tea. "That should do it," she said, putting the drinks down on the coffee table. "Let's watch something... just nothing that makes me laugh too hard, ok?"

"Ok," I smiled. I switched on the TV and browsed the viewing suggestions on her screen. We agreed on a classic cars documentation that lasted 45 minutes. Letty opened a bottle and started to drink as I started the show.

We commented back and forth on the types of cars, which ones we liked and what we didn't like on some of them. Of course, several VWs were shown and also a classic BMW, though a different model from hers. It was a great way to take our mind off other things.

She finished the first bottle about halfway through the show. As the documentary went on, I noticed she became increasingly quiet and also a little fidgety.

"Are you," I started to ask, but she cut me off with a sharp "Shhh!" pointing at the screen with a determined stare, while also pressing her legs together. Nevertheless, she kept downing more tea.

Finally, the show was over. I switched off the TV and looked at her.

"Gawd," she complained with an agonized smile, "I need to pee so hard my eyeballs are floating."

"Playground?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, "and haul ass or I'll flood the hallway."

We hurried to the bedroom and embraced in another hug next to the bed, even though I immediately noticed that she avoided touching her belly against mine. "How would you like to do it?" she asked.

"How about I lie down on my back, and you squat over me?" I suggested.

"I can make that work."

"In here, if you don't mind?"

"Absolutely," she replied lasciviously. "Just let me get my porn heels. You go get towels."

I wasn't sure whether I heard right. Porn heels? As time was of the essence, I quickly retrieved two towels from the bathroom. While Letty was rummaging through her wardrobe, I spread out one large towel on the floor, and rolled the other one into a makeshift pillow.

Letty obviously had found what she was looking for and turned around triumphantly. Now I saw what she had referred to. She was holding a pair of shoes in her hands. They were high heels, emphasis on 'high'. I estimated the heels to be about seven or eight inches in total. The height was somewhat mitigated by the fact that the soles in the front were about two inches thick. Sole and heel was a single part made from clear plastic, making each shoe look as if made from glass. There was a band of clear plastic across the toes. They were stilts rather than shoes, and exactly the type of high heels you saw in hardcore porn movies.