The Pleasure Ledger Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair warning," she said, "I'll need some helps with these. I can hardly walk in them, plus, I haven't worn them in years. I'm an engineer, not a supermodel, remember?"

"I would ditch any supermodel for you in the blink of an eye."

"Aaw, thanks," she smiled, "now stay there."

She put the high heels on the floor between us, then held on to both my shoulders. Carefully, she threaded her right foot into its shoe, wiggling her toes under the clear plastic band until she was satisfied her foot was set in place. The she stepped up and I put my hands on her waist to support her. Suddenly, she was an inch taller than me; I had to slightly look up to meet her eyes.

"Hey there," she said coyly. She threaded her left foot into the other show, then she hesitantly let go of my shoulders and tested her stand. She warily trod from one foot to the other until she seemed satisfied.

"Are you good? Do they fit?"

"Yes, they do. All good."

"So, you are the princess I was looking for after all."

Her face flushed and she beamed a smile at me. "Aaaw shucks, you're so sweet!" She followed up with a gentle loving kiss. "Now get down, I'm bursting!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I lay on the towel and put the second one under my head. Letty scuttled over to me, placed one foot on either side of my head and then slowly squatted down, legs opened wide, facing me, careful not to lose her balance in the process. When she was in position, she gave a relieved sigh.

And now I could see the point of her porn heels: as uncomfortable as the steep shoes must be when trying to walk, the angle of the soles supported her feet perfectly when squatting all the way down. The raised soles lifted her crotch into a perfect position, hovering 2-3 inches above my face. I could see the glistening on her pussy lips and immediately, the scent of her strong arousal hit me. I so would have loved to taste her, but there were -- quite literally -- more pressing matters at hand.

My gaze wandered up, from her wet slit across her stomach, between her breasts, which were adorned with rock-hard nipples, to her affectionate smile and mischief-radiating eyes. I was shivering with anticipation. I was actually nervous. I didn't know whether I should or could touch her. I also didn't want to touch myself, as I didn't want to miss anything, so I ended up putting my hands to my sides, as if standing at attention horizontally.

Letty closed her eyes and I looked down at her pussy again. Almost immediately, I saw, then felt, a thin silvery trickle emerged and hit my chin. I opened my mouth wide. I heard the telltale hiss, and the next instant, her delicious hot torrent shot out and flooded my mouth faster than I could process. I had to adjust my position slightly so she wouldn't hit my nose. I could feel the pressure of her piss stream in the back of my mouth. It was overflowing, I felt it running down my cheeks, neck and shoulders. It was amazing. As in reflex, I reached up behind her back and held on to her waist.

As suddenly has her surge had started, it stopped. I froze in motion and anxiously looked up to her, but she smiled in return. She reached down and gently stroked through my hair. "Drink," she said sweetly, then watched with great interest as I closed my mouth and swallowed everything in it.

When I was done, I caught my breath for a moment, trying to calm me down somewhat, then opened my mouth again. We held our eyes as she started peeing again a moment later, once more cutting off her stream after two or three seconds. I followed her unspoken request and diligently drank her. I took my time to savor her taste. It had the familiar saltiness and spiciness, but it was very light, given the large amount she had drunk over a short time, and the aroma of the green tea gave it a mild aftertaste. For me, it was absolutely perfect.

Whenever I was ready, she gave me another swig. I realized what amazing control she had, given how desperate she must have been. I thought back to how she had fully let go the day before, giving me a full display of her forcefully pissing in the shower. An image that would be stuck in my head for a long time. Just like the experience of drinking her now.

The breaks she granted me allowed me to swallow and breathe; I still estimated I missed at least half of what she had to share from overflowing. As I felt her stream finally petering out, I raised my head, placed my open lips around her peehole and sucked, latching myself on to her. I lost totally myself in her dripping crotch, sucking, licking and lapping at every drop of her precious fluids I could get.

Exploring every nook and cranny of her cunt with my tongue, I could feel her taste change. The saltiness and spiciness were gradually replaced with the sticky sweetness of quickly building arousal. Driven by pure lust, I intensified my efforts. I moved my hands from her waist down to her buttocks and pressed her pelvis against my face. Soon, I could feel her shiver and twitch, and occasionally I registered her moans through the slurping noises I made.

Her hand solidly gripped my hair and pulled my face even harder into her crotch. My tongue found her clit and I went all for it. She jerked hard and screamed out loud, "FUUUCK YESSS!" then settled into high-pitched whimpering. More juices were flowing from her pussy, but when I tried to go for them, Letty pressed my head down to the floor, away from her. "Fuuuuuck," she moaned again, trying to regain her posture.

I took in the scene, the sight of that incredible women hovering above me, the wetness and the smell of her mixed juices, the fresh memory of drinking from her intimate source. All of that taken together drove my instincts to one single unstoppable desire: Fuck her. Now.

When she opened her eyes a moment later, she looked at me in very much the same way a lioness fixes her prey, knowing well that is has no way of escaping. She let herself fall forward, dropping onto her hands and knees, and then started moving back, dragging her wet pussy over my chest and belly, leaving a sloppy trail in its wake until she sat up, right on my straining cock. It immediately felt as if trapped in a white-hot vise.

In one swift motion, she grabbed my dick, lifted herself slightly up and guided me into her. She sank down with a satisfied grunt until I was all the way inside, then lay forward on my chest and kissed me. No words were needed, we both started fucking like animals immediately. Soon the room was filled with panting, moaning, growling, and all kinds of wet slapping and smacking noises.

Letty not only kissed me invasively, her mouth and tongue were all over my face and necking, licking up her own mixed juices. We humped and rocked as hard as we could, it was total frenzy. Suddenly, she sat up, threw her head back facing the ceiling while digging her fingernails into my chest. Her fucking motions became even wilder, she was going full rodeo cowgirl. I reached under her arms, grabbed her tits hard and squeezed her nipples.

I felt the tension rising inside of me, I was about to lose it, and I totally wanted it. I didn't hold back, and when I erupted inside of her, I felt like I was shot from a canon myself. We both gasped for air, holding on to each other while shaking and jolting and moaning unintelligibly.

Finally, Letty collapsed on top of me. She swayed from side to side, stretching out one leg, then the other, before sliding off sideways with a wet noise, lubricated by sweat and other bodily fluids. She rolled onto her back and we just lay there, side by side, panting, catching out breath, facing up with closed yes.

Eventually, I carefully felt around until I touched her hand. She returned the gesture, and we laced our fingers. I rolled my head sideways to look at her, only to find her beaming back at me already. She squeezed my hand. "Wow," she whispered happily.

"Wow indeed," I replied weakly, "You're magic. You're-"

"Shh," she interrupted with a shy smile, "I'm just Letty."

"What I'm saying."

We just looked into each other's eyes for a moment, and I felt a surge of emotions building up that I wasn't ready to deal with right now, so I bailed. "Clean up?" I asked.

Letty took a second, as if pulling herself back from another place as well, and then confirmed, "clean up."

Letty shook off her porn heels, then we both got up, on somewhat shaky legs. She fetched a laundry basket and collected the soaked towels, then we roughly wiped the floor with a few more towels and threw them in as well before heading for the shower.

A short while later, both of us as well as the floor were squeaky clean again, while the washer took care of the towels. "I think we earned ourselves a movie break now," I stated.

"I could certainly use a break. I haven't been that fucked up in years," Letty giggled.

"Ok, your choice tonight."

"How about we stick with the 'hopelessly romantic' theme?"

"Works for me," I smiled.

While Letty set up the TV, I got some drinks and snacks, even if they were mostly for decoration. The burgers earlier were plenty, so we weren't really hungry yet (not that this is in anyway a prerequisite for movie snacks), plus I just had a nice... drink. We were still naked, so Letty spread out two fresh towels on the couch, and we settled in next to each other.

I immediately recognized the movie when it started: 'You've Got Mail'. "Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan?" I whispered, without taking my eyes off the screen.

"Hopelessly romantic," she sang rather than said.

I put my arm around her shoulder, and she snuggled up to me as we watched the story unfold.

After a while, I noticed she repeatedly adjusted her position and moved her legs around, so I asked, "Uncomfortable? Trade places?"

"No," she sighed, surrendering, "that's not it." She sat up with a resigned sigh and hit pause on the remote. "It's just that I drank half a gallon of tea earlier, and, you know, what goes in..." She smiled an excuse and started to get up.

"Wait a second," I stopped her as sudden inspiration struck, putting a hand on her shoulder and gently pushing her back down again, "I'll be right back." I got up and walked through the kitchen into the dining area. "Stay where you are," I called over my shoulder.

"Travis, I'm bursting!" she called back, desperation showing in her voice.

I went to the glass display cabinet in the corner of the room and picked a wine tumbler. One of the large ones for red wine, with a wide rim. I returned to the couch, hiding it behind my back. Letty clearly saw that I was hiding something, and her expression became curious.

"Get up," I instructed while sitting down myself.

When she was standing next to me, I added, "one foot on the table."

She complied. The blank look on her face turned into a smirk as she started to realize what I had in mind. I brought the glass out from behind my back and raised it between her legs, taking care to fully encircle her pussy with its wide rim.

"You're so bad," she laughed mischievously, "make sure I don't miss, ok?"

"Certainly," I said, watching the glass and what I could see through it in anticipation.

Letty didn't lose any time. Almost immediately, her silvery stream poured into the glass, filling it quickly with all kinds of hissing, gurgling and splashing noises. I also heard her sighing in relief through all of that. As the tumbler filled, and I could estimate better where her spout went, I gradually tilted it up. The glass was about three quarters full when she finished, though I couldn't tell whether she was done or simply stopped because she didn't want it to overflow.

I admired how warm and heavy it felt and slightly slewed it around. Then I handed her the glass, "hold this for a second, please?" She took it from me as I got down on my knees in front of her and leaned in. With a few gentle long strokes of my tongue, I tenderly cleaned up the few stray drops of fresh pee from between her legs.

As I got up again and stood in front of her, she gave me a curious but also challenging look. Her lips curled up in a smirk when she handed me the glass again. I looked at the slivery liquid. Because she had imbibed so much earlier, her pee was almost colorless, and there was just the slightest hint of her scent in the air. Just enough to know that this was classy pussy wine, not any old white wine.

I raised the glass in a toast. "To a wonderful weekend and a magical woman," I announced and took a few swigs. Then I offered her the glass.

Letty hesitated only for a second before taking it. "To a wonderful weekend and an amazing man," she solemnly replied before drinking some of her own precious nectar.

We continued taking turns, each watching the other one very closely as we drank. I ended up emptying the glass. I leaned in for a kiss, and she passionately joined in. The kiss turned into a fervid tongue wrestling match, fueled by the sensation of tasting her pee in her mouth. Only when the taste started to diminish did we let go of each other.

She gave me a lustful wink and licked her lips. "Next time before you kiss me like that," she said suggestively while tapping the empty glass with a fingernail so that it gave a nice ping, "don't swallow."

Once again, she had managed to make my head spin with just two words. She pulled me out of it by asking, "So, can we go on?" dipping her eyes towards the TV. It sounded completely natural, as if those last minutes had never happened. Not a single word was lost on the fact that she had just peed in the middle of her living room, standing right next to the couch, much less that we shared all of it. This was now our dirty secret. Certainly not our first one, but maybe our most tantalizing one.

I put the glass down on the coffee table, we cuddled up again and continued watching the movie, even though I have to admit I paid only half attention to it. The rest of my mind was elsewhere, and I assumed the same was true for Letty. I constantly had flashbacks from the day.

When the movie was over, we just sat there in silence for a while, lost in thought, until I quietly asked, "wanna get ready for bed?"

We quickly put everything away that needed to be put away, brushed our teeth, and finally slid under the soft sheets in her bed. We lay on our sides, facing each other, smiling at each other. I reached out and gently rearranged some of her hair, trying to keep some stray strands from falling into her face. It was futile, of course, and she giggled at that.

I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. I could feel her presence next to me. I desired her. Not in a sexual way right now, I just wanted her to be there. To be with her. My words from yesterday came back to mind. I had kind of surprised myself saying them, but it had felt right, and it felt even more right today. So, I looked at her again and spoke softly, "good night, my love."

Her smile became even wider. She took my hand and gently held it to her cheek. "I love you, Travis," she whispered.