The Pleasure Ledger Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I caught a break in the afternoon, I took the chance and browsed the HR section of our intranet to check for open positions. I didn't really look for anything in specific, I just wanted to get a general feeling if there would be any options that allowed for remote work. At the same time, I caught myself questioning what I was doing. Was I really looking for another job after one weekend with a... But I stopped right there. Not 'a' woman. 'The' woman. And yes, I was. It turned out there were two offerings that piqued my interest. One was for leading a distributed development team, integrating our own IT department with a recently acquired subsidiary, while the other asked for supporting a large customer in managing his world-wide network of suppliers. I bookmarked the pages, as that needed more thinking.

I called it a day at 5:30 and went home. After a quick shower, I assembled a small dinner before settling in on the couch, counting the minutes until seven when it was finally time to call Letty. As always in such situations, time slowed down almost to a standstill; it seemed as if every second took five minutes or so. Three more days until Friday. What a tormenting thought! 'What the hell,' I thought to myself, 'fuck traffic.' What would she say if I surprised her by showing up in person tomorrow, instead of calling? My last meeting would end at four, so I could easily be there at seven... I smiled to myself and started a mental packing list when it was finally time to call her.

I hit the dial button the exact moment the numbers on my phone jumped from 6:59 to 7:00. Letty picked up on the first ring. "Hey there!"

"Penny," I replied. A penny for every time I heard that... I heard some background noise, and her voice had the typical echo of using a hands-free device, as if she was driving. "Should I call later, or can we talk?" I asked.

"No, you're good," she jovially replied, "I'm almost there, just got stuck in traffic. How was your day?"

I loved how natural if felt to chat with her. The seemingly superficial 'how are you' and 'what did you do' questions, but they weren't forced, and there was genuine interest behind them. I gave a quick recap of the day and some of the more noteworthy discussions with some of my coworkers. I did not, however, mention scouting job options.

Some of her replies were a bit non-committal, as she was driving. Finally, I heard her switching off the engine and unclicking the seatbelt, then the audio suddenly changed when she switched from hands-free back to the phone itself. "Almost there," she said.

"Do you need a moment?"

"No, keep talking," she said.

"Well, that's basically all there was today. Have you already thought about weekend arrangements?"

"Indeed, I have," she replied, "I was thinking of arranging myself comfortably on top of you."

"Hmmm, I like the idea."

She was walking from the car to the house now, it seemed. I could hear rustling of the phone against her ear as she walked, as well as the tapping noise of her shoes on concrete, and there was a motorcycle passing by in the background. Coincidentally, at the same moment, a noisy motorcycle drove by my house as well.

"I thought so," Letty giggled. "Other than that, I'll have to run a few errands on Saturday morning, and we'll spend the afternoon at Mike and Debbie's. More things to organize for Mom's birthday. No plans for Sunday yet, but it's supposed to rain anyway."

So I was about to meet her other brother as well. After being introduced to Rick last weekend, and the stories she told me about her family so far, I was very much looking forward to that. "Did you already tell him you'll bring someone?"

Letty laughed, "I didn't have to. Obviously, news travels fast in the family."

I chuckled and was about to reply when there was a knock on the front door. "What the..." I thought to myself, looking irritated over my shoulder.

"What is it?" Letty asked.

Obviously, I had said it out loud. "There's someone at my door."

"Well, go answer it, then."

"No way," I scoffed, "I'm not expecting anyone, plus I'm talking to you now. So, fuck them."

Letty giggled. "What if that's exactly what they're here for?"

"What?"

"To fuck?" Letty inquired.

Suddenly, I had the feeling I was seriously missing something. I heard a car go by through the phone. I also heard a car go by through the window. Almost in perfect sync. There was another knock on the door. Which I also heard through the phone.

I jumped off the couch and ran to the door, almost knocking over the coffee table in the process.

I ripped open the front door, and indeed -- there she was. Letty stood there, with a beaming smile on her face. "What took you so long?" she asked, laughing. I heard her twice -- we were both still holding our phones.

I laughed out in disbelief. I remembered my idea of surprising her at home tomorrow. Well, I guess she was two steps ahead of me. And she looked so great! She was wearing a beige trench coat, burgundy pumps, and a quick double-check revealed that those were perfectly color-matched with her purse, fingernails, and lipstick. There was a sheepish glint in her eyes; she was obviously happy with herself for having perfectly surprised me.

I finally put my phone down. "Well, come on in," I invited her.

I stepped behind the door, and she walked in, dropping her phone into her purse and unbuttoning her coat. I closed the door and latched it.

As I turned around back to her, she was turning towards me as well. In the same fluid motion, she was opening her coat and let it slide off her shoulders. As it dropped to the floor, so did my jaw.

Except for the high heels, Letty was buck naked.

The sight sort of factory-reset my brain and it took a while to reboot. Eventually, the most intelligent thing I could get myself to say was, "fuck!"

Letty stepped close and hugged me. "All night long," she whispered into my ear.

I got my arms to work again and hugged her back. Gawd had I missed her presence, her voice, her scent, her body, her everything! And I had only been since yesterday! We kissed and hugged and felt each other up until she finally pushed herself back somewhat. "Let's get you comfortable and take a shower," she suggested.

Completely missing the point, I started objecting, "actually, I just-"

Letty put a finger on my lips and gave me an intense stare. "Let's. Take. A. Shower," she repeated patiently.

"Oh, certainly," I stammered. I quietly chided myself; she was two steps ahead of me again. I showed her to my bathroom, which, compared to hers, was rather underwhelming. Sure, it was big enough, it was clean, it had everything you needed. But it was nothing special in any way.

Letty readily stepped into the combined bathtub and shower while I got rid of my clothes before joining her. Immediately, she pulled me into another hug. "I needed you... so much...," she said between kisses, "there was... no way... I could wait... until Friday." I didn't say anything, though I couldn't agree more. I just hugged and kissed her back, one hand squeezing a boob, the other massaging a buttock. As my thumb played over her nipple, she moaned into our kiss. She moved slightly to the side and turned just a little away from me, so that there was enough space of her to reach between us and grab my rock-hard dick. Now it was my turn to moan into her mouth as her hand skillfully moved up and down my shaft.

I felt her slow down and pull back somewhat, as if taking a break, and for a moment I thought it was because she didn't want us to come right away. But once again, she had other plans, well thought-out in advance. The real reason for that small break she took revealed itself moments later with a warm sensation on my thigh.

She pulled me closer and intensified the kiss again, then moaned into my mouth and shuddered as suddenly, a hot stream was running down my leg and splattered over our feet, accompanied by a tell-tale hiss. She was making the phantasy I told her about during our first lascivious phone call a reality and was pissing full force while we cuddled in the shower. Her hand was still massaging my cock and it took all the control I could muster not to come right there. I tried to ignore the mind-blowing tricks her hand and tongue played on me and fully concentrated on the sensation of her warm flood washing over me. I reveled in the intimacy of her letting go while we cuddled and kissed. I wanted to feel her like this, but at the same time, I also wanted to watch her, to taste her, to... so many things at once! Memories of the ways she had shared herself with me over the weekend flashed in front of my eyes. I tried to pace myself, there would be so much more time with this amazing woman, there would be plenty of opportunities to enjoy her in every way imaginable.

She moaned again into our kiss, more out of relieve than lust it seemed, as the pressure slowly diminished. Still, her stream kept going for quite a while, and I enjoyed every second of that warm feeling, underlined by the subtle scent. As her source finally ran dry, she peeled away a bit. She looked deeply into my eyes and gave a lustful, sheepish laugh. "Ooops," she smirked.

"You're crazy!"

"Mhmmm," she confirmed, "I had a full bottle of green tea on the way here." She leaned in, licked my ear (which made me shudder) and whispered, "I almost didn't make it."

"That would have been such a terrible waste!"

"I know, right? Now, let's freshen up and come back to your earlier suggestion."

At least this time, I knew what she was referring to. The fact that she squeezed my erection as she said it also helped to refresh my mind. "All night long?" I asked.

"Exactly."

We took a quick shower, and then without toweling off, went over into my bedroom. "Your bed is way smaller than mine," she commented while sitting down on it.

"So you'll have to stay closer to me."

"I like that. Now come here!"

She draped herself in the middle of the bed, so I just laid down on top of her, and we kissed and cuddled again for a short while, before more primal instincts once again took over. I felt the hot glow of her crotch against mine, so I quickly reached between us and guided myself into her blazing wetness. I felt like being sucked in. We didn't take it slow this time.

We fucked.

Quickly, the room was filled with grunting, panting, and slapping noises. There was some creaking from the bed as well, which strained under the unaccustomed loads.

Then, Letty called me to a halt. "Wait, wait," she slowed me down, panting, "I want more."

"I'm working on it," I gasped.

"Yes, no, I..." she stuttered. "Do you remember when you played with my ass?" she asked suggestively with a devouring look. "With your toys?" she added, licking her lips.

How could I forget! "Of course I do."

"Do that again," she requested, "but no toys tonight. I want you."

"You...?"

She nodded. "I want to feel you back there. Now."

I was still processing the mind-blowing proposal, which she took as hesitation, so she added, "don't worry, I'm clean."

I hadn't thought that far yet, but her words pulled the last stop, and I dove down on her. I pushed her legs up and buried my face between them. I sucked and licked at her pussy, then used my tongue to push her ample juices down across her perineum and started licking her butthole. I got everything as wet and slick as possible, which didn't take very long.

I got up and moved into position kneeling behind her. The look of pure lust and anticipation she gave me burned itself deep into my mind. I pushed my dick down and wiped it between her pussy lips, then pushed all the way into her cunt for a few strokes to lube up as well.

Finally, I placed the tip of my cock against her rosebud.

She reached down with both hands and spread her ass cheeks, then eagerly nodded, giving me the final 'go'.

I started pushing. At first, the resistance was immense, but then I felt her yield and I watched in total amazement as her tiny hole slowly stretched and swallowed the head of my dick. She was so incredibly tight and hot!

As I finally slipped through her muscular ring, I shuddered and groaned. I stayed there for a moment, so we could both get somewhat accustomed to the feeling of tightness and fullness respectively.

Carefully, I started moving, pushing deeper ever so slightly with every stroke. She reached over with one hand and let her fingers glide between her wet pussy lips, gently circling her clit, then feeling down to where my cock entered her ass.

"Your dick feels so much better than any toy," she moaned, "you have no idea how much I wanted this."

"You feel amazing," I said. And it was. So tight, hot, and smooth. Every now and then, I felt her muscles contract, either trying to grip me or push me out, which made it even more intense. Finally, I was in as deep as it would go.

"Are you all the way in?" she asked when she felt my hips pressing against her butt.

I just nodded.

She wrapped her legs around me and squeezed. "Stay there for a moment, I want to feel you," she said lovingly. So I did. We were perfectly still on the outside, but on the inside, I felt her muscles rhythmically squeezing me. My dick jumped in response, which made her eyes go wide and she licked her lips.

"Travis?" she asked with an impish grin.

"Yes?"

She beckoned me closer by repeatedly curling her index finger. I leaned in and she met me for a passionate kiss, which she ended with gently biting my lower lip for a moment. "You like it in there?" she asked in a lustful whisper.

"Beyond words."

"Well, go for it. Don't hold back."

And I didn't. I slowly started moving again, spreading more pussy juice and some spit for additional lubrication, then picked up the pace. I grabbed her legs, pulled them up to my chest and hugged them tight, her feet sticking up in the air next to my head, and fucked her ass hard. There are no other words for it.

She held on to her tits to keep them from swaying too wildly, but also took the chance to play with her nipples. She grunted and mumbled incoherently. "Oh- oh- fuck- ah- yes- uh- Trav- is- mh- mh- ah- hard- er- er- oh- yes- yes- mh..."

We worked ourselves into a frenzy. As requested, I didn't hold back. Honestly, even if I had tried, I couldn't have. This was a wild ride. I had wanted to do this ever since I first laid eyes on her butt. I already knew I wanted to do this again, doggy style, so I could watch her ass. Now, I watched her lustfully contorted face. The closer I got, the more intense it became. I don't know whether my dick swelled up, or whether her muscles tightened around me, or both, and I didn't care. This was already one of the best fucks of my life, and I gave it all I had.

She panted, "oh- oh- gawd- you- re- re- so- big- ah- uh- so- deep- ugh- ugh- ah- don't- stop- ah- ah- ah..."

I erupted and shot several big loads deep into her bowels, pushing into her as deep and as hard as I could, holding on to her legs for balance. She screamed out loud, grabbed the bedsheets and forcefully dug her fingers into the mattress, shuddering against me. We both convulsed, grunted and panted, slowly calmed down, just to start all over again a moment later.

After several orgasmic waves washed over us, we slowly relaxed, but I still held on to her legs and didn't move -- I wanted to stay inside her as long as possible. I gently kissed her calf and smiled at her.

She responded by putting her hands on my knees. "I just can't get enough of you," she whispered with an exhausted smile.

"Same here," I replied.

We happily grinned at each other until my dick finally got soft to the point where I couldn't stop her butt from pushing me out. We both shuddered and is plopped out.

"We may have to change sheets," I assessed the mess between our legs.

"Wouldn't want to break with a good tradition," Letty chuckled.

"Quick shower first?"

"Absolutely."

Good taste

After a refreshing shower and restoring the bed, we wandered into the living. I admired Letty for her immense confidence, she moved around my house, which she had never been to before, completely naked, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. She curiously looked around, inspecting furniture and browsing shelves.

I didn't have many 'people pictures', since my family basically consisted of only my parents. I had neither siblings nor kids, and my dad's sister and her husband had passed on many years ago. I didn't have many friends either, but the few I had were very dear to me; Alex and Rita most of all. I made a mental note to give them an update on how things are with Letty, albeit only the G-rated part of course.

Most of the pictures in my home I had taken myself. Photography was my hobby since I was a teenager, though I considered myself far from being a professional. Still, a number of people had my photos on their walls, and I had ranked in several competitions. My favorite subjects were landscapes and moving things that allowed for playing with exposure times.

"Are those all yours?" Letty asked, looking at some of them.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"I like your style. Good taste. It feels like they all have a story to them."

"Most of them do, yes."

She looked around the room as if counting them. "You have more, right?"

"Yes, many more. This is kind of like a 'best of', I constantly swap them out, depending on my mood."

She stepped close, hugged and kissed me. Every time I felt her naked body pressing against mine, I forgot everything around me. "I'd like to see the others sometime. I may want some for my place."

"I'd love that," I replied.

"I, uhm, kind of skipped dinner getting here... would you happen...?" she asked.

"Of course," I said, "come on. What would you like?" Seeing the look on her face, I added, "to eat, I mean?"

Letty chuckled. "Nothing fancy... a sandwich or so would be fine. I just need... something."

"That can be arranged."

I cut off two thick slices from the loaf of bread I had picked from the German bakery in town just yesterday, then went through the fridge and started adding stuff. Lettuce, ham, cheese, grated carrots, sliced mushrooms and tomatoes and a few other things I found. I stacked it all together, cut it in half and put it on a plate.

"Here you go, one simple sandwich, homemade."

"You call that simple?" She turned the plate back and forth, admiring the assembled food from all sides.

"Well, it's just a little bit of everything."

"I certainly looks great."

She picked up one half and pressed it together. She still had trouble biting off, though. "Mhhm... mmmhmmm..." she mumbled approvingly. "Oh my god, the bread," she finally said, "this tastes so good! Just what I needed!" And then she dug in.

I just watched her eat and poured us some juice and water for drinks.

"Mhm, thanks, I feel so much better now," she complimented me.

"Well, let me show you the rest of the house then." I led her to the two rooms she had missed so far, and also showed her the backyard, but only through the window. "Sorry, my yard doesn't have much privacy, we can't go out like this."

"That's fine, I'd rather stay inside anyway." She turned around and we kissed once again. "Say, could you show me your bedroom again? I remember seeing something I liked in there..."

"Really? What was that?" I asked, already knowing where this was going.

"You," she whispered.

This time, I was on the bed first. Letty joined me, but instead of lying down, she knelt next to me. She let her eyes and hands wander gently over my body, from my shoulders down to my knees and back. She had a dreamy expression on her face and seemed to zone out for a while, smiling, her eyes unfocused. I closed my eyes and let myself fall. I felt like I was floating in empty space, her fingers tracing over my skin being the only sensation I was aware of. I had goosebumps everywhere. This was such an intense moment, emotionally.