The Pleasure Ledger Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no idea how much this means to me, being with you," she eventually whispered. I kept my eyes closed and waited for her to go on. Her hands kept roaming my body. "You're a handsome man, Travis... you're gentle when I need it... wild when I want it... I enjoy our hour-long phone calls... I smile whenever I think of you... you make me do the craziest things..."

She fell silent again, letting her hands to the talking again. Her words had set off butterflies in my stomach again, but her last words in particular had set something else in motion as well. I recalled the moment she arrived at my house earlier, the way she had turned around discarding her coat, presenting her naked body. I remembered last weekend, as she was standing next to her couch in her living room, one foot on the coffee table, filling a large wine glass with her fresh pee which we then shared. I could almost taste her. As my brain flicked through more lascivious memories, I got more and more aroused.

My growing erection was leaking precum onto my belly, and it jumped a few times. Letty's hands, which so far had always kept a respectful distance when passing by my midriff, circled closer. As she slowly drew her fingernails across the underside of my cock, all the way from the balls to the tip, I shuddered and moaned. One hand kept stroking my chest, while the other now caressed my manhood. It wasn't wild or demanding, it was slow, gentle, and loving. It was touching, in so many ways.

The mood it created was extremely erotic, the air was sizzling. It was the slowness and the gentleness that turned me on. I completely let my guards down, I was aware how vulnerable I was -- and I was equally aware how much I trusted her, how much she showed me that she respected me. That she loved me.

I kept my eyes closed and completely surrendered to her ministrations. Subconsciously, I reached out and gently started stroking the side of her body where I could reach it. After a while, she shifted and moved closer to me. She never let go of my cock as she turned sideways, moving even closer, balancing herself on my waist with her other hand. I raised my arms out of the way as I sensed her weight shifting over me and then I felt her sitting down on my chest.

She stayed still for a moment, moving only her hands, calming things down again. I could feel her fingernails trailing along the underside of my dick, her other hand stroking the insides of my thighs. And I felt the hot wet spot where her pussy was burning into my chest.

She shifted again, leaning forward. I felt the hot spot lifting off my chest, then she sidled back until her snatch was hovering right over me. It felt like someone was shining an infrared heat lamp into my face. I could smell her strong arousal.

Her boobs settled on my belly as she laid down. I moved up my hands and gently placed them on her buttocks, slightly adjusting my position. She moved her legs further out to the sides, settling down, until her dripping wet snatch came to rest pressing against my face. At the same moment, I felt the warmth of her mouth closing around the head of my cock.

Everything happened in slow motion. We barely moved our hands and tongues, it was more like careful probing, taking great care not to miss a single spot or a single sensation. While her agile tongue and virtuous fingers caressed my cock, I explored the full lengths of her soaked folds, licking up her ample juices and savoring her taste. I wanted to crawl into her head-first.

The intensity increased to the point where it was almost unbearable. My senses focused on entirely different things than normally during sex, this was a whole new experience. Every movement, every touch was miniscule and paced, which in turn dialed up all senses. It was like carefully listening to an intricate piece of classical music played back at a very low volume, trying not to miss a single note.

We had an almost palpable connection. Whenever I wanted Letty to move her attention to a different spot, she did, entirely unprompted. At one point, Letty suddenly squeezed my balls and sucked hard on my dick. I came so suddenly it surprised myself. I moaned into her snatch, twitching under her, as she made sure she wouldn't miss a single drop of cum. My whole lower body was filled with a tingling sensation.

Staying in the moment, she continued very gently and carefully kissing and stroking my balls, cock and groin, while I lost myself in her crotch again. I let my tongue wander around slowly, while lightly caressing her buttocks with my hands. Over time, I concentrated more on her clit, slowly licking back and forth over it, then leisurely circling my tongue right on top of it. I felt her subtly teetering in time with my motions.

I knew I was on the right track when first her mouth, then her hand stopped moving on me, followed by a slight quiver building up in her legs. I never changed my speed or pressure as I felt her settling into my rhythm, letting herself fall. At some point, it was as if her clit was controlling my tongue and telling it what to do, not the other way around. Suddenly, almost out of nowhere, her entire body started shaking, I felt a warm gush over my face, and she grunted a couple of times before settling down again, breathing heavily.

Just like she had done before, I continued my gentle ministrations, albeit making sure to stay away from oversensitive spots. All tension drained from her body, and as she settled down even further, she almost suffocated me. I tilted my head back until I had freed my nose to breathe, while tenderly suckling on her pussy lips.

Eventually, I stopped, and we just laid still for a while, savoring the moment.

After a long while, Letty stirred, then got up on all fours, turned around and laid down next to me, facing me. We smiled at each other and shared a loving kiss.

"You taste good," she whispered, kissing my cheeks and nose.

"That's because you're tasting yourself," I replied.

"No, earlier... when you came in my mouth. I like that."

I thought for a moment. "Letty?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes...?"

"What just happened... what we just did..." My eyes wandered around her face and once again I found myself absentmindedly plucking a stray strand of hair from her face, "I don't think I've ever felt so close to someone. It felt like we were one..."

"Yes, it did..."

"I don't think I can ever stop touching you again."

"Don't stop," she whispered and kissed me, "hold me." She snuggled into my arms; one leg draped across mine.

And like that, we both fell asleep.