The Pleasure of Being My Pet!

Info
So horny and expecting me to just give you what you want!
141 words
3
1k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending a few nights in the company of both Kitt and the Bully, Little Bird has been getting all the sexual attention she could ever crave. But, tonight, the Bully wants to remind Little Bird who truly owns her, and just why she’s all his, even if he doesn’t mind sharing her now and again. And he plans to take his time with that reminder.
There you are, princess. I know you've missed me, haven't you? I mean, after our last session together, you must be so frustrated with me after I just left you there on the floor like that. A whimpering and wet like a perfect little slut for me. And now you're back here hoping for me to be generous, aren't you? So hopeful and horny and expecting me to just give you what you want today.

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Your Best Friend Wants To Empty You There's one thing on your mind: Submitting to someonein Audio
The Milking Chair! Get naked for me and maybe put a towel underneath you.in Audio
Do You Belong To Me I don't fuck what doesn't belong to me, do you belong to me. in Audio
Try To Resist Me Game! Can you resist my tempting ways - Let's play!in Audio
Mafia Boss Enzo With Daisy... The bed’s nice, though. Do you want to lie down or…?in Audio
More Stories