The Pleasures of Hell 01.006

Story Info
David and Mia are cast into Hell, and they do not belong.
14.4k words
4.88
7.7k
16

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,610 Followers

~~David~~

Again, they were too exhausted for sex. He was tired, and they were utterly drained, panting and groaning with every step. They needed sleep, and it wouldn't be long before the demons needed to eat. Grems and imps occasionally glided overhead or ran past, but were far too fast to catch. Not exactly a reliable source of food.

He smiled at Dao as she sat across from him in the small cave, and bumped her closer hoof against his ankle. It was a very small cave, mostly a vertical crevice, one of many, and the amber veins within showed it came to a dead end. A safe place to sleep, mostly.

"It's so weird," he said.

"What is?" Jes asked as she sat down beside him, on the inside of the alcove. Naturally she let Caera take the outside.

"If I want to sleep, all I have to do is close my eyes when it's dark. And I can sleep all twelve hours of the night if I want to, or just eight."

"You've been in Hell, what, four days? This'll be your fourth night sleeping here, and you figured that out already?"

He shrugged. "Can't help it. I like to think about stuff."

Jes rolled her eyes, but ultimately laughed it off as she stuck her tail up from between them, and wrapped it around Daoka's closest hoof. A few tugs earned some clicking giggles from her lover.

"You and Caera will get along, I'm sure."

He smiled at her, and then the tiger lady, who sat in the entrance with her back mostly to them. Keeping an eye on the exit.

"I hope so," he said, "but I never was good at history. Got a shit memory for things like names and places."

Caera half snorted, half chuckled. "I do like those things." She didn't sit very far away, maybe five feet, and her long tail swayed left and right slowly along the stone. If he just reached out, he could grab one of the big spikes lining its top.

But he wasn't that dumb. Jes insisted Caera used to be fun, but this Caera didn't seem like the type. Any demons being 'fun' was a strange idea, but Jes and Dao definitely were. He lucked out, meeting them.

"I don't dream, either."

"Be happy you used to dream at all," the tiger lady said. "Demons never dream."

"Never ever?"

"Never ever."

"That... kinda sucks, honestly. Dreams are amazing things."

It was Jes's turn to half snort half chuckle.

"Scrying pools don't show us what goes on in humans' heads, but it does show us what happens to humans on the outside when they have big time nightmares, or night terrors. Some of the shit I've heard sounds worse than anything I've seen in Hell."

"You haven't seen much of Hell," Caera said.

Jes frowned up at the tiger, but shrugged and resumed playing with her tail, tracing its tip up and down Daoka's leg where it touched David's.

"Correction, then," David said. "Dreams are usually amazing. My dreams were usually fun, stories that played out in my head while I slept. Fantasy, scifi, everything in between, complete with sword battles and romance."

Daoka clicked twice and tilted her head to the side.

"Describe them," Jes said, translating. "What's it like to dream them, specifically."

"Oh, what's it like to dream? It's... hard to describe it, honestly. It's such a mess of images and sensations. I usually know exactly what's happening and why, and even think of it as normal, when I'm in the dream, even though it makes absolutely no sense. And because the dream flows to whatever you think about, trying to figure out the dream always leads down a rabbit hole of one thing leading to another. I could be driving, and think about how the road twists and turns like a snake. Suddenly I'm driving on a literal giant snake, and in my head it makes perfect sense, because of course winding roads are actually giant snakes we drive on. Before I know it, I'm driving a flying car, involved in a film noir mystery, and I'm investigating the giant turtle the city is built on. And at no point do I think any of this is weird."

The two demons with eyebrows cocked them as they looked at him.

"That's... pretty damn strange," Jes said.

"You've never seen or heard someone describe dreaming in a scrying pool? Or down here?"

"Nope. I've seen a lot of things in scrying pools, but not that. Can't know everything."

Daoka clicked away, and gestured to him.

"She wants to know more about you. You know about us now." Jes poked his leg with her tail. "Tell us about you. I mean, more than we already know, nerd."

He frowned, but Jes's smile was playful. No intent to hurt his feelings. Of all the people he'd known in his life, it was the loud, fun types who teased each other relentlessly as a form of friendship and communication he found himself watching from the sidelines the most. How did people enjoy that kind of friendship, every interaction a barrage of playful, sometimes-witty-usually-not insults? Even with his sister, they were usually sincere when they said anything, be it compliment or insult. Usually.

Maybe now was a good time to get used to someone like this? Not like he had much choice.

"Not much to tell, really. Orphan. Grew up with my sister. We bounced around from caretaker to caretaker, and never found parents or a parent to take care of us. I guess we were a little... off-putting."

Daoka clicked once, head tilted.

"I mean, we didn't really ever try and be... be normal kids. I had my own thing, my own interests. Mia had her own things and interests. And we... we wanted a home, but something about parents, someone else looking over our shoulders, telling us what to do and how to live our lives? It never clicked. So, lo and behold, we never really got a home. But thankfully for us, Mia and I did very well in high school, got some good scholarships, and went to university. I--" He stopped, and smiled.

"What?" Caera asked.

"I just realized. I don't have to pay back my student loans."

Caera laughed, and lay on the ground near him, head beside him and resting on her arms underneath it.

"I got to admit," she said. "That is... a very boring backstory. I mean sure, being an orphan is at least slightly interesting, but it sounds like it led to nothing. You just... lived a normal, boring life?"

"Yeap. And I loved it. Spent my free time just gaming, reading, masturbating, and having the smallest hopes and dreams. Never really wanted for anything. Figured I'd get a job at a game studio, or maybe a software company, and just kinda... laze my way through life, you know? Do nothing, be nothing, just enjoy my little vices."

Daoka clicked a few times and looked to Jes.

"I dunno, Dao. I don't think I've ever known a human quite as boring as this kid."

The satyr clicked loudly as she kicked at Jes's raptor feet with her hooves. Which led to a footsies battle, talons against hooves. Caera rolled her eyes and groaned.

"I'll be your damn parent," the tiger said, "for all of you. Get some damn rest while I take first watch. Bunch of kids."

"Hey," David said. "Why don't I dream anymore? It's just gone, completely. I close my eyes and then I wake up."

After a long, very cat-like full body stretch, Caera sat up again, and turned to face the exit to their small cave.

"Your guess is as good as mine, David. Something with the way souls on the surface do their thing? I don't know. I once found some runes that talked about it, and that dreams were powerful things. But nothing about why, or how they worked."

Dreams were powerful things. Special, then, maybe? More than just the biological brain firing off random crap when sleeping? He lost a lot of things with this afterlife body, things he didn't miss, needing to eat and drink, in particular. But dreams? Dreams he missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Mia~~

She woke up like a cat who'd just been nailed in the forehead with an elastic band. It was a wonder she didn't smash her forehead into Hannah's, but the girl dodged back like she'd done it a million times before. She grinned down at Mia, and held up a finger to her lips. Quiet mode, then. Alright.

Mia got up and looked around. Diogo and his brutes were asleep. So were the two men, the two sex demons, and Loria the gargoyle, bodies laid out against stones, the mountain wall, or lying on the ground as if it were perfectly comfortable. How Mia managed to fall asleep lying on the mountain path, she didn't know, but she was damn thankful she could. One of the best parts about her new afterlife body.

But Scilra the tiger and her fellow tiger were awake, and so was Adron. His shift was over, and he walked toward Hannah and Mia with his usual pleasant grin, tail flowing left and right behind him.

Hannah held her finger up to her lips again. Adron raised a brow, but nodded, once some hidden meaning clicked, and he motioned for them to follow. And considering the evil grin on Adron's demon lips, Mia wasn't entirely sure she wanted to follow him. Him not wearing his armor anymore, meaning his lean physique and muscles were all fully visible, didn't help matters.

A smart woman would just say no thanks and not follow the demon around a big boulder into a small crevice along the mountain wall. A smart woman would lie back down near all the other sleeping demons, where she was safe. Safer. But Mia followed him, leaving the two tiger ladies behind, pretty much confirming she was doomed to be one of those women who found serial killers oddly intriguing, and listened to true crime podcasts all the time.

The crevice wasn't very wide, maybe four feet. It merged at the top ten feet up, and it looked about ten feet deep. Just a cozy little cave for someone that might want to hide, and considering they had to go a little ways down the path and around a curve of the mountain wall to get to it, they couldn't see the group anymore. It was dark save for a few dim amber veins, and they were alone. Yeap, she was doomed.

But she followed them into the crevice anyway. And to make matters worse, Adron stood at its entrance, waited for Hannah to go in, and then Mia, before finally sitting down. She was trapped in there unless she wanted to jump over the demon's legs, and considering the reflexes he'd already shown, that wasn't happening.

"Should be safe to talk here," he said.

"Oh. Talk, right." She nodded. That was all they were going to do, talk. Diogo said the demons weren't allowed to touch her, and she definitely didn't want them to. Nope, she did not.

"I wanted to thank you, for doing something," he said. "When that basilisk came out of nowhere."

"You saved my life. Seemed like the right thing to do, right?"

"You say that like it's perfectly natural or normal. This is Hell, Mia. You've noticed by now what demons are like." He pointed a claw at her and twirled it in a small circle. "Don't think I don't know you've been analyzing everyone."

"I have?"

"She has?" Hannah asked.

"I've been around for a while, fresh meat. You pick up a few things with some decades under your belt, like how to notice other people when they notice things. Inquisitive eyes figuring things out, figuring people out." He poked her naked shoulder. "Zel likes people like that. I'll make sure she knows."

"You'll... make sure?"

He grinned as he leaned back against the wall, relaxing. Which of course meant he had to bend his legs a bit since his big raptor feet hit the opposite wall, putting his knees up and in Mia's way even more.

"Keep a secret?"

Mia gulped, and looked back at Hannah. She nodded confidently and looked back to Adron.

"Okay," Mia said.

"I know Zel," he said. "Intimately. I've worked for her. I work for her."

"But, she rules Death's Grip, right? Don't you all work for her?"

"Not exactly. Demons in Death's Grip have to listen to her, because she can enforce her will if they don't. But I work for her, directly."

"Oh." Mia adjusted a little, and sat down against the wall beside Adron's talons so she could face him. "Diogo doesn't know?"

"Nope."

"Then, why are you telling me?"

"Because I like you, and I'd prefer Zel didn't kill you. I'll make sure to tell her you're worth keeping around, special or not." He winked at her. He really had no business being as charming as he was, but damn it he was. It was so frustratingly classic, Mia half hated herself for being so easily enticed by him, like Hannah was.

Plus, he was handsome, in that scary-but-awesome kind of way. The horns and tail and huge size and stuff only made it worse.

Fucking christ. After seeing Adron fuck Hannah and Diogo fuck that succubus, all only a few feet from Mia, sex was the only damn thing she could think about and it was driving her nuts.

"It's a shame Diogo says you're off limits," he said. "Every demon and human in this little group really wants to have a taste of you."

Uh oh.

She pulled her knees up to her chest, hiding her breasts from view. Hannah did not, her eyes locked on Mia, and Mia's body, same as Adron's.

"I don't understand why," Mia said. "That succubus Zalria, she's a thousand times prettier than me."

"Or me," Hannah said, shrugging. "Demons got their tastes though. And besides," she gestured to Mia, "just because you don't have giant tits doesn't mean you're not fucking gorgeous. Diogo and the brutes have all looked at you, and you know what they want to do."

Mia shut her eyes hard. "I'm trying to not think about that."

"Are you?" Adron asked. "Because I can see your body react. All the time."

"You..."

He shrugged, opened his mouth, but eventually closed it. He slithered his tail out from behind him, and poked at Mia's shins with it, his playful grin relentless.

"It's more than that," Hannah said. "I think there's something... special, about you. I can feel the tingling everyone else is talking about, and it's driving me and everyone insane. If you don't get control of it, someone's going to do something about it."

"Do... something?" She gulped hard enough she touched her throat to make sure it was still there.

Hannah smiled, and nuzzled into Adron, under his arm all cozy against the side of his chest.

"At this rate," she said, "Diogo is going to grab you and jam you down on his cock like a toy." The blond woman let out a hungry sigh, pressed her body into Adron's, and traced a finger up and down his long stomach and abs. "He'll get the other brutes to fuck your ass, taking turns, while he sits there and growls down at you while you try and endure, his log of a cock inside your pussy buried balls deep the whole time."

Adron growled. Mia almost jumped, her eyes yanked up to look at the lazy demon holding his slave to his side, his eyes aimed straight at her.

"Everyone down here is so horny," Mia said.

Hannah shook her head. "Yeah but it wasn't this bad, not before you showed up." And with a mischievous grin aimed directly at her, Hannah slid her hand further down Adron's body, between his legs.

"I... I um..." Don't look don't look don't look.

~~♥♥♥~~

Sure enough, something in the skin underneath the big demon's pubic bone softened, and out came a long, heavy penis, filling Hannah's palm and spilling over it. It didn't come out in one smooth motion, but in small spurts. His heartbeat. Mia stared at Adron and between his legs, as Hannah guided the enlarging length up and onto his abs, each heavy beat of the demon's heart pouring blood into it until it grew longer, thicker, and firmer. Never so firm it was too hard to bend, but considering the size of it, that was the only reason the demon could ever fit it inside his slave. His sex slave, judging from the look in her eyes.

His cock, was literally three feet away from Mia.

"I have a theory," Adron said. "I think you're not entirely human."

"M-Me? Not human?"

"Nope. I think there's something going on, and everyone can feel it. The demons, the humans, everyone." He wrapped his hand around the base of his girth, and squeezed it, its malleable texture bending under the pressure of his fingers ever so slightly. And despite how big his hand was, it didn't even cover half of his length, giving Hannah plenty of room to continue stroking the top half.

"I'm... human."

Adron growled quietly as he shook his head, eyes locked on her.

"I can feel it growing from you, right now. It was quiet before, when things went to shit with that basilisk. And it was quiet after, mostly. Once you were calm, it became a gentle tingling, or a vibration, a quiet hum I couldn't hear, only feel. And now that I'm turning you on, I can feel that vibration grow."

"You're not--"

"He is," Hannah said, eyes on her. "It's so blatant on your face, you have no idea. If I had a mirror, you'd see it. Your eyes are drooling."

She frowned at Hannah, but it didn't last. The longer she watched, the more the tingling sensation rolled out from her, out into the stones around them, filling the tiny cave they hid inside, and more. Plus, there was the heat she was all too familiar with, the hundreds of times she'd sat on her bed with her laptop, brought up some great porn or erotica, and masturbated. The flowing blood that swelled her pussy, and begged her to touch it.

She did not touch it. She glared at the two of them, and did her best to keep her eyes above waist level.

"I..."

Her voice died away, and waves of fleshy heat flowed down to her thighs, as Hannah leaned into Adron, and set her lips on the tip of his cock. It was too big for her to fit in her mouth, no matter how hard she tried, but that didn't stop her from getting half of his glans in between her lips and rotating her head around in slow, sensual motions. Kisses, licks, all gentle and leisurely, like they had all the time in the world.

"It's growing," Adron said, staring at Mia. "It's getting stronger..." Squinting, the demon lifted one of his legs, and placed the raptor foot a little higher against the wall. Now, she'd have to literally climb over his legs to get out of the crevice if she wanted to. Did she want to?

"It's... it's not."

"It is. And it's driving me crazy." He stroked the base of his cock faster, and with the arm holding Hannah to his side, he put his hand on her head, and pinned her mouth to the tip of his cock. "It's... pulling at me. At Hannah. At everyone."

"Pulling?" Much as she told herself to look at the demon's eyes, she couldn't look away from Hannah's lips. The girl suckled on the man's cock with practiced perfection, never stumbling or teething him, never letting up, and finding a rhythm with her hand she'd mastered. And god, that massive cock, just lying there along his abs, his hand and Hannah's hand squeezing and stroking it. Mia couldn't not stare.

"It's... blocking out my thoughts, just like an aura would. It's forcing me to feel. And right now it's telling me to grab you, pin you down, and fuck you."

Mia gulped down a giant rock in her throat.

"Forcing you... I don't mean... I didn't mean... I--"

"Spread your legs," he said, voice quiet but rumbling with a suppressed growl. "I want to see."

"Spread... But..."

Hannah slipped out one of her legs in between Mia's, and tried to nudge it aside. Of course Mia fought her, keeping her knees snug and tight to her chest, but when Adron's tail snuck out and wrapped around her ankle, Mia slowly gave in. She let her quivering legs go limp over the stone ground, and let the two people spread them. For a second, she almost reached down to cover herself, but didn't. They didn't want her to. And because she was a moron, she didn't want to, either.

She looked down at her smooth little slit, they all did, and Mia sucked in a quiet breath. They could see it, see her, already wet and engorged. It'd never taken Mia long to get horny when she wanted to enjoy herself, something she'd always been thankful for. Now, she was beyond embarrassed. And the waves of invisible, vibrating, tingling, humming something they couldn't quite feel or hear flowed out of her twice as hard as before. No point in lying to herself about it now, it was definitely coming from her.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,610 Followers