The Pleasures of Hell 01.006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adron rumbled, tightened his grip on Mia's head, and pinned her snug to his glans as the thick girth swelled. Cum pulsed up his cock as his inner muscles flexed and his heartbeat doubled, sensations she could feel in her grip, and she moaned. She licked his cock desperately, mouth spread and unable to move with Adron holding her, trapped. But her hand was free, and she worked his length faster and faster, and only slowed down once the first gush of warmth poured into her.

It was thick, and warm, and it had the same sort of taste the smell did. Spicy, exotic, enticing, powerful. She'd read what semen tasted like, and it wasn't supposed to taste like this. This was... inhuman. She moaned more onto Adron's cock, giving into the warmth, and letting his cum fill her mouth. She swallowed, and tingles went through her. Essence? Maybe. It didn't matter. She wanted more. She wanted Adron inside her, anyway she could.

His thick seed oozed over her fingers, and she used it to help slide them more easily up and down his length. She squeezed and milked him, grip growing firm at the bottom and pulling up to the underside of his glans before loosening, earning another gush of cum that flowed out of her mouth. No matter how hard she tried to keep her lips tight to him, no matter how hard Adron pushed down on her head, it was too much cum. It filled her mouth, her cheeks, and gently squirted from her tight kiss, some of it managing to splash outward and hit her chest.

Cum. A demon's cum. Heavy, hot, wet, inside her belly, dripping down her naked body, toward the woman's fist pressing against her insides.

It was too much. She squealed, and Adron finally let go. She pulled her head back and stared down at Hannah's arm pushing into her, and its fucking piston motion still somehow getting deeper. Hannah took her time, slowing the motion down and instead pushed her fist further into her, stretching her more and more, driving the bulge up her stomach higher until, finally, it barely managed to pass her navel. And there, Hannah worked her hand back and forth again, fast, and Mia squealed louder as her insides clamped down. The pleasure exploded outward from inside, deep in her core and stretched depths, and rolled out into her legs and up into her chest again. She couldn't control it anymore, couldn't control anything. All she could do was tremble, squeeze, and coat Hannah's arm in her juices.

Adron took Mia, and picked her up. No time for Hannah to remove her fist, Mia mewled as the hand was pulled free from her quick as Adron set Mia on her back beside Hannah, Mia's head aimed in toward the inside of their private little cave. And then he was on top of her. He got between her legs, spread them, and lowered himself down and down onto her, until he was only a couple feet above her. His soaked chest dripped cum onto her breasts and stomach, and his hungry eyes stared down at her. He looked... mesmerized.

He knelt up straight, grabbed her hips, and yanked her ass up toward him until her empty slit pressed against the underside of his cock, up against his huge testicles. His heavy length bent with gravity and rested along her stomach, and she looked at the thick, throbbing red girth as more drops of white seed oozed from its tip onto her skin. It was big. It was too big. It rested on her slim belly, twitching slightly with each of his heartbeats, and the final waves of his orgasm that still hadn't ended. And now with her ass a couple feet up in the air, his cum flowed down over her chest and around her neck.

Even spread and bending slightly over her arching body, his cock reached from her entrance, up to the base of her sternum. Way, way further than Hannah's fist had reached. And he was going to sink it into her. Every inch.

Mia tried to reach up and push against him, maybe stop him, maybe help him, she didn't know. But Hannah was already kneeling by her head, and she pinned Mia's wrists to the ground.

"Fuck her," Hannah said, eyes staring at Adron's cock and how far it reached on Mia's tiny body. "Fuck her. Every inch." She sounded more lost to whatever had grabbed her than Adron.

Adron nodded as he rumbled, more globs of cum trickling out of him and slowly flowing down between Mia's tiny breasts toward her neck. Soon it flowed down her clavicle, around throat, and onto the stones underneath her. It was unending.

Adron pulled his hips back, took his cock in one hand, her hips still held by the other, and he pressed his giant cock's tip against her pussy. So much cum, dripping and soaking and coating and making a huge mess, and he spread the juices along the lips of her pussy as he slowly pressed against her entrance.

~~♥♥♥~~

And then he was gone. For a brief second, she was reminded of earlier that day, of when he'd shoved her out of the way, had been tackled by a giant lizard, and disappeared. It felt oddly the same, with her ass slamming against the stone ground, a gasp from Hannah, and her master's disappearance.

It didn't stay the same. Something grabbed her leg, and Mia let out a very different squeak from the others, as something's huge arm yanked her out of the crevice, lifted her, and dangled her upside down.

"Diogo! What the fuck?" Adron's voice. The vrat climbed back to his feet, glaring and growling up at the giant holding Mia. Even upside down, it was easy to recognize Diogo the giant juggernaut, holding her ankle and glaring down at her.

"Enough," Diogo said. He wasn't looking at Adron. He was looking at Mia.

"I... I d-don't..." Gulping, Mia looked the huge beast up and down. His skin was shades of red dark and blood red, aroused, and his giant cock dangled between his legs, soaked and dripping with cum. He'd been having sex.

Slowly, Mia turned her head and looked at the rest of the group. And it was the whole group. Every demon and human stood nearby now, stepping around the curve of the mountain path into view so they could stare at Mia. They looked horny. They looked angry. Every one of them had cum dripping off some body part, and the two human men were sweating.

Mia licked her lips. She liked the way they looked. They--

Diogo shook her, hard, and everything turned into a big blur as she swung and bounced in his grip.

"Enough!" he said. "Stop drowning us with your aura, creature, or I will break you in half."

Break in half. That wasn't sexy talk. Diogo wasn't threatening to pin her arms to her sides and masturbate with her body, like he'd done with the succubus, like she'd just been picturing him doing to tiny mewling squirming her. He was threatening to kill her.

Like a bucket of ice water, her eyes opened wide, her breath caught short, and she forced it in through the spark of panic. The pouring waves that flowed out of her came to a sharp stop, and the vibration inside her softened to almost nothing. Whether the vibration stopping or the death threat put a cease to her arousal, she didn't know, but that too came to a harsh stop that left her gasping. Holy shit, it was like a veil had been pulled from her eyes, or her brain. She could think again.

The demons all sighed, as if relieved. Their skin darkened, their penises disappeared up into their bodies, their vaginas closed, their breasts hardened, and soon they were all ready for fighting, not fucking. The two humans took deep breaths as their penises softened, and they sat down, drained.

Diogo nodded as he grabbed Mia by the shoulder and turned her right side up, and set her back down on her feet.

"Smart."

"Smart?"

"You were five seconds away from testing my limits, creature."

"Creature? But I--"

Hannah came out of the small cave and stood behind her.

"That aura," she said. "It's gone. I... holy shit that was... What the fuck?"

Mia shared a confused stare with the woman before looking to Adron. He didn't look as confused, but he did look surprised, and he looked down at himself, his cum-soaked chest, his palms and claws, and then at Mia.

"I... lost control," he said.

"You did," Diogo said. "Be happy I was strong enough to regain control, and save you."

"Save me? You mean Zel--"

Diogo shook his head, and gestured to Mia.

"No. This creature, whatever she is, is not to be trusted. If you had fucked her, who knows what would have happened. You could have been ensnared in a way volaras and volarins only dream of."

Everyone set their gaze on Mia again, and something new crept into their demon eyes she'd never thought she'd see. Even Adron, when fighting off the giant lizard, hadn't had the look until now.

They were afraid of her. Or at least, worried about her, in the bad way.

"That aura," Diogo said, squatting down in front of Mia and glaring at her, "was extreme. Your little fun here poured out over us and drowned us in it, and much further. It wouldn't surprise me if everything with a heartbeat within a mile fucked someone or something else, whether they wanted to or not."

Her mouth dropped. "You can tell that?"

"No. But that is what it felt like."

"And... you think I did that on purpose?"

With a slow, heavy rumble, Diogo leaned in closer and closer, until his big demon skull-ish face was only inches from her. He was so damn big, if he wanted to, he could have opened his mouth and bit off half her face.

"I don't know. It doesn't matter. You cannot be trusted." He stood back up, and pointed at Scilra. "Stand watch over her until rekindling. If her aura grows strong again, hurt her. If it continues to grow, kill her."

Frowning but nodding, the tiger woman came over and sat beside Mia.

"What about Zel?" Scilra asked.

"If we have to kill her, then I will explain to Zelandariel."

And just like that, Diogo walked away, and everyone went back around the curved path to the larger area where everyone had been sleeping or keeping watch. Everyone but Scilra. She came up beside Mia, looked her up and down a few times, growled quietly in her throat, and said nothing. So much for building a friendship with her.

"Adron?" Hannah asked.

The vrat shrugged as he came back to them, took some deep resetting breaths, and squatted down in front of Mia and Hannah.

"Okay, well, I'd expected for some of that aura to come out, but I hadn't expected to... lose to it."

"Lose?" Mia asked.

"Whenever a demon tries to drown you with their sin aura, it's a battle of will. If you stay afloat, you can keep it from drowning you. But if it drowns you, you lose the ability to make conscious decisions. You become a slave to it." He reached out, and poked Mia in the chest. The cum was still there. "You beat me."

"I... did."

"Yeap. And that isn't normal. I've never met a succubus or incubus who could drown me with a sex aura, Mia, and they're usually the only demons going around using that kind of sin aura."

"Oh." Oh. Oh! That meant, her weird aura thing was extremely powerful. No wonder Diogo was so pissed, and why everyone looked at her like she was suddenly a threat. "Thanks, for telling me."

"He shouldn't have," Scilra said. "We don't know what she is, Adron."

Shrugging, the vrat stood up, and slowly walked away.

"She could be bad for us, or good. Who knows?" He peeked over his shoulder, grinned at Mia, winked, and disappeared around the mountain wall.

That was a nice wink.

Hannah poked her in the side, hard.

"Ow! Hey!"

"Don't think horny thoughts!"

"Me? You're the one--"

"I don't have an aura! No human does." Sighing, Hannah sat on a nearby rock, shaking her head. "And that was some aura. That was... that was beyond intense."

Beyond intense, but neither Adron or Hannah looked unhappy with her. Hannah in particular was looking her up and down some more. The blond athlete hadn't gotten to cum nearly as much as Mia had, and was probably itching for more.

So Mia poked her in the side right back.

"If I'm not allowed to get horny, you're not either."

Hannah chuckled. "Sorry. I uh... don't think I'll be thinking about much else for a while. Your... insides were so fucking tight, and hot, and you soaked me."

"Oh god please stop."

"And the way Adron's cock looked, just lying on your tiny body like that? How deep do you think he woulda gone? With the way he was drowning in your aura, I just know he was going to sink every inch into you, one way or another. And--"

The tiger stepped up beside Hannah, and casually pushed her off her rock.

"Now I'm the one saying stop it. You and Adron triggered this creature's aura on purpose, and had us all fucking each other before we even knew what happened. If it weren't for Diogo, it'd still be going on, for who knows how long."

"Aw come on. How do you know we triggered it?" Hannah asked, stumbling but not falling.

"Because you and Adron are... what do humans say, like moths to flame?"

Hannah grinned Mia's way, but shrugged and waved a dismissing hand as she walked after Adron, firm little butt swaying with each step, until she too disappeared around the curving path to rejoin the others.

That woman's fist had just been deep inside Mia's body, pushing all the way up to her navel, and even a little past it, stretching her, preparing her. And hot as Hannah was, and apparently as hot as Hannah found Mia, it was obvious the two of them were far more attracted to Adron than each other. But, true as that was, that didn't mean there wasn't something really... really hot about Hannah doing things to Mia, while Mia got Adron off, and milked him of so much cum it went down her throat and dripped down her arms and fingers and chest and--

Scilra whacked her in the side of the leg with the flat side of her big tail.

"Stop it. I can feel your aura growing again."

"Right, right! Sorry." Groaning, she and Scilra slowly walked back to rejoin the group, though Scilra made sure they stopped on the outer edge. Close enough so whoever was going to stand watch for the rest of the night could keep her in sight, but far enough Scilra probably thought the distance would at least delay Mia's aura from affecting them again.

Ugh, what sort of weird Hell was this? She wasn't human? Fine, that was weird and problematic and she didn't believe it, but she could roll with it. Hopefully. Maybe. But getting so close to finally getting fucked, only to get stopped? And now all she could think about was Adron's giant cock ready to penetrate her, but she wasn't allowed to get horny?

Torture. This was real torture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Day 20~~

~~David~~

Another day in Hell. Another 'rekindling', when the amber veins along the stone walls grew bright, and the sky of fire bloomed from quiet ember clouds to flowing waves of flames. And this high up, he could hear the fire, like an army of blowtorches in the distance. If he were any higher up, it'd probably feel a lot like how a corpse felt when it got incinerated in a crematory.

The demons all woke up with him, in yet another crevice in the mountains for them to hide in. Much as Dao was showing David an unusual amount of kindness and affection, she still slept with Jeskura, shoulder to shoulder and half sitting half lying against a sloped wall. Caera had woken up early, and had decided to let Jes have another hour of sleep before daybreak.

David never stayed asleep all twelve hours. If he wanted to, all he had to do was close his eyes and go back to sleep when he woke up; the afterlife body was strangely robotic in regards to sleep. But he didn't want to. He wanted to talk to Caera.

He sat down next to the tiger, who lay at the small cave's opening. Not wearing her armor though, since the cave was so high up and out of the way, not even the usual imp or grem was around. A safe place to take off the armor and rest properly, according to her and Jes. They'd stripped. He'd kept his cloak and skirt on.

Now with only a couple feet between him and the tiger lady, he peeked her way and over her arm, and couldn't help but admire Caera's naked body. Even firm as cardboard like it was now, she had a great body, a bit more muscular than Jes, and just as curvy as Dao. That included some very large breasts, that were pleasantly half squished under her chest and pushing out to the sides. Bigger than Jes's, and almost as big as Dao's. Considering Jes was already a busty demoness, and Dao was absurdly busty, Caera's bust fit right in nicely.

Yeap, he loved boobs. And big firm asses. And flat stomachs and curvy fit thighs and everything that made any sort of S shape on a woman's body. And no matter how much he told himself it was pretty shallow to stack women in a measuring contest, he did it anyway. Because, yeah, boobs and butts made the world go 'round. Still applied in Hell, for him at least.

"I can feel the tingling grow," she said, her chin resting on the backs of her hands. "Are you looking at me?"

"I uh... I am. Sorry."

With a quiet snort, she brought her tail around and gave his back a playful slap. The cloak provided surprisingly good protection against any sting, but he still stumbled forward a little with the weight of it.

"Jes and Dao are itching to fuck you, you know."

"I... know, yeah. This aura thing that's coming out of me is pretty weird. And strong." Right now it was just a breeze. It'd become a fucking hurricane if he let it. "But, much as I'd love to sit around, explore this weird body I have for some reason, and have lots of sex, I gotta get Mia."

"Rushing in there isn't going to do anything. Though, from what I know about you so far, that's not your style, is it?"

He smiled down at the big tiger lady. "It isn't."

"Though I am a little surprised you're not pushing to have us moving at twilight hours, considering how much we've trekked in just a few days."

"You said the hellbeasts were more active at those hours."

"They are, usually."

"And you scared me pretty good with all that talk about goort hordes and basilisks and fallo spiders."

"Good." She rolled over onto her side, and grinned at him as she stretched out, arms past her head, legs way out behind her. That, was a lot of woman. A lot of lean, muscular, curvy, busty tiger woman. Over eight feet tall when she stood up, compared to Dao's six and a bit, and Jes's six and a lot.

He gulped.

"It really doesn't take much to get your blood flowing, does it?"

"I'm only nineteen years old." It took some effort to not yell that, but Dao and Jes were still sleeping.

"True."

"And... the first time I had sex... was with Jes and Dao, the night before we started this hike."

The tiger lady licked her many teeth as she watched him.

"A pretty big pile of stimulus dumped on your lap, then. Go to Hell, only to get rescued by some pretty demon ladies. Then it turns out you're not human--"

"Hey."

"And then you find out you have a sex aura and a giant dick. Losing your virginity like that is bound to leave an impression. It wouldn't surprise me at all if you end up doing what some volaras and volarins do"--succubus and incubus--"and fuck your way to easy meals, respect, and power."

He forced himself to look away from the tiger woman's very long, slender, perfect body, and out of the cave to the slowly brightening landscape.

"If I can't escape Hell, then, that does sound like a pretty good way to live."

Chuckling, Caera poked his leg with a claw.

"You don't have much for ambition."

"I said that last night."

"I know. It's just strange to hear someone be so honest about it."

"Well, I don't think it's all that good a thing to be super ambitious. People get themselves killed chasing crazy dreams and ambitions all the time. Don't let survivor bias hide the fact most people who strive for something ambitious fail. A great man once said 'sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.'"

That earned a proper laugh out of Caera, and she had to use a hand to keep it down. Only them being at the cave entrance and facing out stopped it from echoing around and waking the other two girls.