The Pleasures of Hell 01.006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adron stared at her, hungry eyes devouring her tiny pussy, its puffy little vulva and hidden lips, and he licked his fangs with his very, very long demon tongue.

"Masturbate," he said. He ordered, in a very not-Adron voice. That was a Diogo sorta voice, and it ran through Mia's body like a tuning fork struck just right.

She reached down, set her fingers on her swollen pussy, and spread it, revealing her tiny lips hidden inside its puffy softness, and her clitoris that'd been begging to be roughed up for days now. He'd told her to masturbate, demanded it, like it was the only thing she could do to stop him from jumping her.

Both Hannah and Adron moaned softly, as Mia caressed her wet lips, reached inside her clenching little hole, found more wetness, and spread it over her now pink skin. Tingling sparks, the kind she'd loved for years, shot out from her clitoris into her inner thighs and up a little ways inside her. She didn't have her toys with her, but with both hands, she could make it work.

The comfortable familiarity of masturbating, in the strangest possible situation, had her dripping. Within moments, her lips were drenched, and moments later, she used both hands. One set of fingers found her clitoris, gently trapping it between ring and index, and she stroked the soaked nub up and down in slow, tender motions. The other set reached lower, and sank into her body. As much as Mia loved touching her clit, she loved penetration. She craved penetration. She needed something inside her, and if she didn't have her toys, her fingers would have to do.

They all fell into a steady rhythm, Mia taking little time at all to catch up. Probing fingers reached inside her and pressed up against her g-spot, sending deeper shocks into her core than her clitoris could. Always the pleasure sparks from her clit were strong, sharp, but short lived and didn't reach far. Reaching inside her sent less sharp, heavier, deeper waves of tingling bliss up through her pussy into her chest and nipples, and all the way down into her toes.

When the demon's huge cock pulsed, and Hannah's cheeks puffed as the gorgeous creature filled her mouth with his cum, Mia masturbated faster. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum. After these few days of being teased relentlessly, god, she desperately needed to cum. She stroked faster and pushed harder against her insides, as Adron's thick, white cum oozed down his length over Hannah's hand, and eventually his own. He didn't stop stroking, and neither did Hannah, both working together to milk the demon until another hard gush filled Hannah's mouth. No matter how hard she tried to keep her lips tight to his glans, she couldn't swallow down the fluid fast enough, and it squirted out from the tight seal, down and onto his legs and abs, and Hannah's.

It looked amazing.

Mia melted into climax, and stopped her hands as the tingling waves grew powerful. Her muscles clamped down, and she managed a tiny, weak whimper, as her thighs quivered and her toes curled. She didn't look away, eyes locked on Hannah and the girl's milking grip and suckling lips, as she focused on the waves working through her. And out of her. A peek down pulled another whimper from Mia, and she moved one hand out of the way so she could watch the fingers still inside her, get soaked with juices. More juices than masturbating with her fingers had ever earned before.

Finally, she slipped them free of her squeezing insides, and sat there, panting, eyes eventually managing to look up from Hannah -- who was also masturbating and still was -- to Adron's eyes. He was grinning at her.

"Is it... better, now?" she asked.

Hannah swallowed down one last drop of cum, before she lifted her head and wiped heavy globs of the fluid from her lips and chin.

"No," the blond woman said, and she set her now cum-drenched hand against her pussy, and sank her fingers into her insides. "Is it, Adron?"

"No, it's not. It's... pulling... at me..."

"B-B-B-But I--"

Adron reached out, took Mia's shoulders, and lifted her. She didn't even try to get out of the way. Something about seeing a big, scary, handsome eight-foot-tall demon only three feet away reaching out for her overloaded her brain. The fact he had a giant, hard, cum-drenched cock lying across his long stomach of solid abs, didn't help matters. She stared at him as he picked her up, and with all the effort of moving a small toy, he put her back down. Right on his lap.

Mia stared down at his body, down his chest and stomach, down his cock, to where her little slit was spread around it. He'd set her on the base of his cock, just below his pelvis, so her knees rested on the ground around his sides. God, he was so tall, and wide despite his lean frame. And she was so small.

Somehow she managed to lift her eyes and look into his again. His smile was gone. His playful grins and winks were gone. Instead, she met the eyes of a hungry demon, black and red eyes looking her petite physique up and down with almost animalistic desire. Any second now, he was going to snap, and fuck her until she broke.

But he didn't. He rumbled in his chest, and Mia whimpered as the subtle vibration pulsed through him. He set both his hands on her hips, and licked his fangs as he very, very slowly, pulled her up his stomach, so her spread pussy and aching clit dragged along his cock. Every unusual bump and groove on it sent a small spark through her, until she made another little mewl sound, the kind she'd never made before.

"Wait! W-Wait... wai..."

It wasn't long before her slit was soaked in his cum, and his cock was soaked in hers. She wasn't just wet. She was dripping. This was insane.

"You feel... amazing," he said.

Mia shivered as she grabbed the demon's wrists and held on, as he dragged her back down his length, only to pull her back up. Up and up, until her legs spread around the middle of his torso, and her pussy rubbed against the underside of his fat glans.

"I--nng!" Again she froze, unable to move, to compute, to understand what was happening, as Hannah leaned in, and placed a gentle kiss where Mia's tender clit stuck out slightly from her pussy, pushed up and out by the angle Adron held her against his cock. Hannah's lips opened wide, and she wrapped her mouth around the girth of her master's shaft, a few inches shy of its tip, and ran her tongue across it in broad strokes, Mia's clit trapped underneath it.

Hannah lifted her head, eyes wide. "She... it... it's not normal. It's..."

"W-What? What, I--" She tightened her grip on Adron's wrists, and trembled, as Hannah leaned back in and buried her clit in more hard strokes of her tongue.

So much for usually needing penetration to cum. Mia's body burned from head to toe, and the sharp sparks of a clit orgasm shot out into her pelvis and thighs hard enough she had to reach out and grab Hannah's head.

"Stop!" she said, voice a begging mess. Thank god Hannah listened, because Mia's clit crossed the line from tender to outright sore and painful under the girl's tongue. But that didn't stop the sharp sparks from firing for a few more seconds, making her squirm and wriggle on Adron's cock.

Warmth spread along her pussy, and down underneath her along her thighs. Bits of slightly thick liquid oozed from her, and dripped down and around Adron's cock before flowing underneath her. And more than just Mia stared at it. Hannah and Adron both looked down, and both groaned at the sight of her making an unholy mess. What the fuck was wrong with her?

"She's amazing," Hannah said. "And... And that aura. It's..." With a heavy grunt, she sat up, reached under Adron's legs, and pulled out his tail. And just like Mia had done a thousand times with her toys, she guided the thick thing up between her spread legs, rubbed it against her clitoris a few times, and pressed its tip against her clenching entrance. The tip wasn't too sharp or pointy, and the thick tail didn't have any spikes or anything on it. Hannah didn't hesitate to push it into her, and work it back and forth a few inches, aiming it up toward her belly with each stroke as she cuddled into Adron's side up against his arm, her eyes still locked on Mia's spread pussy.

"She doesn't feel human," Adron said. "Something's... different..." Rumbling again, Adron resumed working her back and forth, and Mia squeaked as her swollen clit rubbed against the bumps and grooves on his long cock again. Normally she'd need longer before her clit was safe to touch again. Not this time. Her body wanted more, and it was ready for more.

She outright whimpered as Adron moved faster, and struggled to not fall forward as the heat built up again inside her. Somewhere, deep in her brain, she knew this was unusual. She didn't cum this easily usually. She didn't make such a mess normally either. She didn't like playing with her clit so much, so long, so quickly, especially after cumming only minutes before. Her body didn't care. It wanted more.

Adron pulled her up until her pussy spread around the underside of his glans, and he kept her there, working her back and forth a single inch on its thick underside. She melted into silly little sounds as another sharp clit orgasm shot into her pelvis, and Adron slowed down so she could recover, for a whole ten seconds. He picked up the pace, faster than before, and Mia squeezed his wrists for all she was worth as the man groaned.

He slowed her movement to almost nothing as his huge cock flexed and pulsed underneath her, and a heavy gush of cum poured out of his glans. Thick, hot cum. He gently eased her pelvis forward over his glans, just enough for a squirt of his white fluid to splash against her pussy, before he slid her back down a couple inches, massaging the fat tip of his length as he came. Another gush of cum flowed out of him, straight up over his sternum onto his chest; his cock was that long. It flowed over his muscles, up the lines between his pectorals, almost reaching his neck, before it slid back down his body and under her thighs. Waves and waves of cum, pouring out of his cock and drenching the big demon's body, until she could feel it oozing underneath her legs, down along his cock, and along her ass.

Hannah was cumming too, but Mia couldn't look to see it. What Adron was doing, what his cock was doing because of her, because of her dripping pussy rubbing and massaging his thick, warm dick, was hypnotizing.

"Fuck her, please," Hannah said between gasping breaths. She'd slowed down what she was doing, too, but it didn't take long before she picked up her pace again.

"Zel wouldn't be too happy with me, if I fucked her prize before she got to decide what to do with her.

"I don't care. Please fuck her. Her aura is killing me."

Growling, Adron leaned down to Hannah, and set his eyes on her. Again, not the playful eyes. An owner's, master's, hungry animal's eyes.

"Are you defying me, Hannah?"

Hannah froze. "N-No, I--"

He yanked his tail free of her insides, making her whimper.

"Now I must punish you."

"Oh god please don't. I need to cum again. I fucking have to--"

"Zel won't mind another human touching her prize. Satisfy the unmarked first, and then I'll satisfy you." Nodding, Adron pushed Hannah from his side toward the other wall where Mia had been sitting before. And again like she weighed nothing, Adron set Mia into the groove under his arm, against the side of his chest, where Hannah had been before.

Mia managed to pick up the ability to speak she'd apparently dropped and lost earlier.

"I... I don't..."

Adron growled down at her, and with Mia's chest inches from the side of his cum-drenched side, the vibration of his voice flowed through her.

"Spread your legs, and tell Hannah how to please you. You already know how to please me."

"Please you? I..." Oh. She gulped as she looked to the huge thing lying on his stomach, and reaching well past his navel. "I um... I've... never..."

Adron rumbled, deep, hungry, and gestured with the arm hugging her to Hannah.

"Tell her. Now."

Instant heat pulsed through her again, and she bit her bottom lip as she slowly set her gaze on the blond woman sitting at Mia's feet. Lie? No, bad idea. Adron was smart. He'd figure it out.

And she didn't want to lie. She wanted to cum again.

"I like... penetration. I like things... inside me." Oh god she said it. She said it and things were going to happen to her. They were going to do things to her. Say more things. "My g-spot is really sensitive, and... and the deep places too, and--"

Hannah, eyes just as mesmerized and hungry as Adron's, slid in closer between Mia's legs, used one hand to spread Mia's tiny lips inside her unbelievably swollen, cum-soaked vulva, and sank two fingers inside. Oh god. Mia froze, and her insides clenched hard, as another person, another woman at that, pushed fingers into her. Never, ever never ever, did Mia expect the first time that happened to be with a woman.

She didn't get to watch very long. Adron guided her head toward his chest, and with a firm grip, he pushed her head down onto the tip of his cock. For a second, Mia braced for a bad smell, or at least weird odor, but the smell of sex, of demon cum, of desire, wasn't bad at all. It didn't smell human. It smelled like foreign spices that hinted at a world of sin she couldn't comprehend.

She opened her mouth, as wide as she could, and kissed Adron's cock the way she'd seen Hannah do it. The tip of his length was too big for her to fit in her mouth, same as Hannah, so she had no choice but to kiss the tip, and run her lips back and forth over it. She'd practiced on her toys before, and after seeing Hannah please Adron multiple times, she had an idea what to do. And, much as part of her was trying to make conscious decisions about what she was doing, she was mostly riding a wave inside her that'd taken her away. Coherent thoughts were rare, and she let them melt away.

As the flowing sparks spread throughout her body again, Hannah fingering her with slow, heavy strokes, Mia twisted into Adron a bit so she could mostly face him. She reached in with her further arm, and slowly set her hand on his wet cock, around the middle of it. Like she thought, she couldn't get her fingers all the way around it. What she hadn't expected, was she could actually feel his heavy, powerful heartbeat through his length, each pulse forcing blood into the huge thing and keeping it hard.

Adron's rumbles pulled her in, vibration she felt through his huge chest, his muscles, his cock, and she shivered as she squeezed his girth in response. It wasn't super rigid or super hard, and its texture gave way to the pressure of her fingers slightly, but only slightly. It was still firm, and hot, and thick, and covered in interesting bumps and ridges that looked all too similar to some of her more fun dildos. And when she ran her hands down over them, slowly stroking the demon's length with a semi-firm, wet grip, she shivered more than the demon did, at the sensation of his cock's shape running along her palm and over her fingers.

Hannah slammed her fingers up against Mia's insides, hard, hard enough her thighs rippled, and Mia tried to lift her head. Adron didn't let her. His massive, clawed hand kept her mouth against his cock, and as the pleasure sparks began to build inside Mia's pelvis, she whimpered onto his flesh. He still didn't let her up.

"Don't stop." Deep, growling, rumbling voice, inches from her ears, flowing through her.

She tried to keep kissing his cock, she really did. She squeezed and stroked the huge thing, and when her squeezing, wet grip earned another rumble from him, she mewled onto his cock and stroked him more. She tried to lick him, and to open her mouth as wide as possible so she could pleasure him more. But Hannah wouldn't let her. The demon's slave fingered Mia harder again, and it was all Mia could do to not contort and twist into a mess, as Hannah pumped her insides like a piston, and didn't stop. Mia tried to pull her hand away from Adron, so she could grab Hannah's wrist and stop her, but Adron grabbed it with his other hand, put it back on his cock, and pinned it there. Mia tried to stop her with her other hand, but Hannah still had one hand free, and she grabbed Mia's wrist. She couldn't do anything but moan onto Adron's cock, as Hannah fingered her into, and through, a deep orgasm.

"She soaked me," Hannah said, finally slowing down. Good. Mia was seeing stars, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't even so much as squeeze Adron's cock anymore, her muscles refusing to listen just yet.

Finally Adron let go of her head and hand, and Mia sat up with a jolt, half gasping, half moaning, as she looked down at her tiny, smooth pussy, spread around Hannah's fingers. She was right. The woman's hand, and wrist, dripped with Mia's juices.

"I... I..."

Adron rumbled. "Prepare her."

Hannah blinked up at her master. "I thought--"

"I... might risk it anyway. This... thing, coming off this girl, is... it has to be... doused. More."

The blond woman grinned at Adron, turned it into an evil smile for Mia, and slowly pulled her fingers out of her. Mia's mewls were weak and exhausted, but that only seemed to entice Hannah.

The woman made a fist, shaped it so it wasn't too wide, and pushed the huge thing against Mia's pussy.

"W-Wait! Wait... please... you're gonna..."

Oh god. Too tired to even twist out of the way anymore, Mia sat there, legs spread, and watched Hannah push her fist into Mia's small body. Hannah's fist wasn't even as big as the tip of Adron's cock, but it was hard, firm, and it spread Mia's lips taut as the girl sank her limb into Mia's aching, boiling insides.

It was inside her. Hannah hadn't been gentle, but Mia's body was beyond swollen, beyond soaked, and her drenched fist pushed in and fit inside her empty slit almost like it belonged there. Mia's pussy wrapped the girl's wrist, squeezing on the huge bulbous shape of the girl's hand, and Hannah groaned.

She moved her fist back and forth a few inches, slowly at first. And, she moved it upward, pushing it up toward Mia's belly, directly up against her g-spot, and then deeper. Much deeper. All the way deeper, pushing up against the deep place in Mia's body she only liked touching when she was out-of-her mind horny.

Her body sang, more than happy to finally feel something press against that place, finally have something fill her up and stretch her insides in all directions. Mia squealed, but her panting exhaustion broke the sound into a wavering whimper, as Hannah pushed up harder, and created a bulge along Mia's lower abdomen. Only when Mia stopped shaking like a leaf, did Hannah begin to gently pump her hand back and forth, working the fist forward till it squashed Mia's g-spot, and then back up into her, forcing the bulge along her belly to slide up until Mia felt it against her deep places. Hannah pushed deeper, slowly stretching Mia inward, until the bulge nearly touched her navel, Mia's spread lips squeezing and drenching the girl's wrist and forearm, before she pulled her fist back.

That was so deep, Mia was reduced to a broken mess. And that was nothing compared to what Hannah took when she took Adron's cock inside her. It was especially nothing, compared to what the succubus Zalria took from Diogo.

Mia relaxed her other hand, letting go of Hannah's wrist. Which of course Hannah took as invitation to use her now free hand to press down and squash the bulge on Mia's belly, and pump her hand back and forth in a proper fucking rhythm.

Mia's whole body melted into bliss, and before she knew it, Adron again guided her head back to his cock, and her further hand, too. Somehow, Mia found a way to use Hannah's rhythm, and let it guide her, her mouth kissing and suckling, and her hand squeezing and stroking, in sync with Hannah's pumping. Every so often, Hannah stopped, and instead pushed her fist deep into Mia, slowly and gently, but relentlessly, stretching Mia's pussy deeper into her body. And deeper. With her lips still on Adron's cock, Mia managed to open her eyes and look down her body, to watch more of Hannah's forearm disappear into her spread pussy. She still wasn't nearly as deep as Adron's cock would reach. The cock Mia had in her hand. The cock she had her lips wrapped around, desperately trying to pull cum out of him like it was all that mattered.