The Pleasures of Hell 01.012

Story Info
David and Mia are cast into Hell, and they do not belong.
14.1k words
4.86
4.5k
10

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,610 Followers

~~Day 23~~

~~Mia~~

What was wrong with her? How could she get corrupted so easily?

It'd taken her a good hour of lying on her blankets in her room, covered in them, before her energy came back. And once it'd past, she covered herself in the heavy leather blankets, dug herself a burrow like a prairie dog, and stewed in embarrassment for the rest of the day. Part of her tiredness was from what had been the most exhausting workout she'd ever had, her first time having sex ever. Part of it was something deeper, something unusual that'd made her hungry, and she was terrified of asking about getting something to eat.

She peeked her head out from under her pile of blankets, at Kas. Adron was out and about, doing Adron things, talking to other demons and 'preemptively' keeping Mia safe from potential demons who'd eat her. Kas was to be her more hands-on bodyguard, and be with her all the time, every day. Kas, the shark dinosaur beast of a man, who half stood half crouched by her door, eyeless face pointed at nothing. Kas, who'd held her, hugged her tight, choked her, squeezed her, buried her in his giant arms, and fucked her ass until he flooded her insides with cum. Three times.

Oh god, she'd cum from that, from getting fucked in the ass, by a demon. Adron and Zel had watched her as Kas had lifted her, and they'd both grinned evilly as little Mia had climaxed. Not fair! By then, she'd been a tingling mess from head to toe! A kiss on the neck would have made her cum.

Which only made her feel more horrible, and she glared at Kas over the mound of blankets. They hadn't even given her a choice! Zel hadn't given her a choice. But two minutes in, she'd been horny out of her mind, practically dripping on the floor, and that was even before Adron had pushed his massive tongue into her.

Virgin no longer, in two ways. She had no idea how to feel about that.

Should she be angry they'd forced that on her, that Adron had used his sin aura on her? Yes. Should she be thankful that was how Zel had decided to test Mia's aura, by having her first time be with a demon she knew, and his friend, knowing full well they'd fuck her so god damn perfectly she'd cum her brains out? Much as it pissed her off to admit it, yes, that was a lot better than the other options Zel had, options other demons would probably have been glad to use.

The issue now though, was Zel had given Adron and Kas permission to fuck Mia whenever they wanted. Payment for being her bodyguards? Hell didn't have money. Maybe Zel just thought they'd do their jobs better if they had incentive. But now Mia had to worry about this all the time, that those two bastards might grab her and fuck her at any moment! Grab her, pin her down, fill her with their tongues, and make her--

She hit her face against the blankets a half dozen times, grabbed her nearby silk toga, and wrapped it around herself as best she could while hiding her body from Kas. This was no time to devolve into self loathing because a couple demons forced her to orgasm a dozen times until her legs had given out! She had to... to... get control of the situation, somehow.

She marched up to Kas, and glared up at the beast. His long, thick tail was curled on the ground around him, so its tip rested in front of him, and spikes ran along its top all the way up to his spine and to the back of his head. His long, eyeless flat shark onyx head, dragon snout, and the two horns coming out its sides, gave away nothing, no expression she could read. If he was looking at her in the corner of his non-existent eyes, she had no way of knowing.

"I... thought you didn't like me," she said. It was probably the most pathetic way she could have approached the conversation.

Kas rumbled in his chest, deep, but quiet. "What?"

"You uh... you... you kinda..." Oh god how to say this? It'd only happened yesterday! "You... seemed to enjoy yourself. A lot."

Slowly, the giant beast tilted his head to the side. He didn't understand the question.

"You annoy me."

She choked on a nervous laugh. "I noticed."

He shrugged. "But you have more courage than most souls."

"Oh." She beamed. "Thank you." She wasn't sure if it was actually courage, or she was just tapped out on fear and couldn't summon the emotion anymore. "But, um... you really... you really..." Slowly, she put a hand on her belly, the recent memory all too bright, how it'd felt to be so full.

"You're annoying. You pester me. You should be more afraid of me. It makes me want to grab you. Fuck you. Hear you squeal."

She gulped and took a small step back. "I..."

His quiet snort turned into an outright growl, and he hit the floor with his tail. Uh oh.

"I don't like this aura of yours. I can't resist or fight it. It's there. It... tingles through me." He lifted his giant tail, pointed it at her, and she braced for pain, but he gently tapped her in the chest instead. "I've never seen a soul who takes to sex so quickly. You are worse than any succubus in the spire."

"That... That isn't fair! It's..." It's what, not her fault? "This aura, it's--"

"I don't know why you have an aura. If all that ever comes out of you is a sexual aura, you don't need one." He gestured to her with one of his titan hands. "Every demon who sees you and your body wants to fuck you." The most he'd ever talked, and it was to tell her she was hot.

She blushed harder, and covered her cheeks with her hands. Everyone was so damn blunt, especially her bodyguard. Kas had just admitted she was beautiful and sexy and she could have any demon she wanted, but with the condescending tone of 'duh, dumbass'.

"Thanks... I guess."

He snorted, made a tiny growl, and shrugged. She managed to peek back out from behind her hands, waiting for him to continue, but in typical Kas fashion, he said nothing more.

And because she was a fucking idiot, she decided to poke the bear. A little.

"Yesterday, my aura, it... it uh... it really hit you and Adron hard, didn't it?"

The beast rumbled and pointed his eyeless head to the closed door beside him and its giant, white, barring teeth. No response.

Careful, Mia. If she said the wrong thing, the beast would take advantage of the new power Zel gave him. Did she want that? A part of her definitely did. That part, already fully corrupted at this point, wanted to feel the goliath of a monster demon wrap her in his arms, stretch her insides until she could barely breathe again, and spend an hour fucking her. Another part of her wanted to 'fix him', 'change him', and indulge in some stupid fantasy of making Kas a far more sociable, civilized man-demon. And of course have a best friend named Adron who'd frequently join him to fuck her.

She'd read way too much garbage erotica online.

"I... hope the aura doesn't, I don't know, make people do things they don't want to do." The aura made the whole situation even more complicated.

The beast managed a small shake of his head, another annoyed growl, and he pushed her away with his tail.

"It didn't."

She smiled. That stupid part of her entertaining idiotic romance tropes wanted her to go up to him, be a bit of a brat, poke his chest, tease him, and maybe--nope, nope, she wasn't going to suddenly act like an erotic stereotype. She was not a brat!

Okay, she was a bit of a brat, but not that kind of brat.

"And I... I guess I... what I'm trying to say is, that whole situation was... it was weird, but... I'm glad you and Adron didn't hurt me. That could have gone a lot worse." She'd seen some women -- and men -- on the receiving end of 'sex' that was less than pleasurable. Some demons were fucking horrible. Adron and Kas weren't.

Kas grumbled, and unless she was going insane, he turned a bit more toward the door, head included, as if he was trying to protect himself from an awkward conversation. Very human body language from the very inhuman demon.

"Zel wants you kept safe, and unharmed," he said. There was some hesitation in that voice, and a quiet inflection. He was dodging the real reason. Maybe he didn't want to hurt her?

"Either way, thank you."

He clicked in his throat a few times before his tail lifted, and he nudged her away with the giant limb again.

"Don't use words like that outside of this room. You're asking for another demon to jump you."

She smiled, held Zel's necklace in her hand, and paced around randomly in her bedroom. It wasn't really a prison or cage, since she could leave any time. But at least in the room, all there was was dangling chains, a giant pile of blankets, a table and chairs, and Kas. Out there, there were remnants, hungry violent demons, and who knew what sort of weirdness Hell was going to throw at her.

But she had to get used to it eventually. Betrayers were out and about, some of them even unprotected by their masters. Considering Zel was essentially Mia's master, she had even more reason to think herself safe, right? Especially because she had a bodyguard, two kinda, with Adron being sneaky sneaky. But then, every demon who noticed her lack of a mark all had one obvious thing on their mind: what did Mia's heart taste like?

"Kas," she said, mind wandering back to yesterday, "you know Hannah pretty well?"

"No."

"No? You said you've had sex with her."

He grumbled before nodding. "Many times."

Ugh. Men.

"So you like her."

He snorted again. "Adron likes her."

"And..."

He managed the most apathetic shrug she'd ever seen. "I like her ass."

The urge to punch the giant dinosaur shark right in his big scary dragon snout hit an all-time high, and she clenched her little hands into little fists she was sure could break steel. So much for Kas secretly having a crush on her or something, some sort of social drama that'd make last night more intriguing. Nope. The jerk just liked asses.

Mia smiled, and wiped it away quick. Yes, it made her happy the giant brute of a creature with the body of a god liked her ass.. It was a nice, big ass, and she'd worked hard on it. But she wanted romance! Cheesy, stupid, fun, maybe dramatic, even melodramatic romance. With a healthy serving of sex. Kinky, crazy sex, with big hands choking her and spanking her and pinning her down while she gets fucked by her boyfriend and his enormous cock... and maybe his friend's enormous cock, too.

"Her ass? That's it?"

He shrugged again. "I prefer yours."

God damn it. Again she blushed hard enough she felt her heartbeat in her freckled face. For all her interest in psychology, how the fuck was she supposed to navigate this blunt asshole's attitude, especially when he had no eyes to read! And worse, because he had permission to fuck her whenever he wanted, she had to be careful with every word.

Ugh, who the fuck was she kidding? Her first time had been amazing, better than she could have ever imagined, and half of that reason was standing right in front of her.

What would Hannah do? Hannah would tell her to toughen up. Demons were direct with their desires, and if she kept letting it catch her off guard, it wouldn't be long before she said or did something that'd put her in hot water. Then again, Hannah would tell her to spread her legs and take demon dick up to the lungs as often as possible, given how quickly the woman had joined Adron that night outside the spire.

"Yesterday, when we... joined Adron. He'd been using his sin aura, right?"

Kas clicked once and nodded. "I blocked it. So did Zel. Only you and Hannah were affected by Adron."

"You can do that?"

"With sin auras, yes."

Sin auras. But not hers.

"Do demons always do that, when having sex? Use that aura?"

Kas shook his head.

"Oh. So he was doing it because Zel told him to get me... ready."

Another click and nod. Right, it wasn't like Adron would need to use the aura to get Hannah in the mood, given the girl's personality. That'd been entirely for Mia's benefit.

"Think Hannah is in Adron's room?" A room the vrat had gotten now that he was officially Hannah's second bodyguard.

Kas clicked once and nodded.

"I think I'll go pay her a visit." Nodding, she touched her necklace, moved toward the opening door and its parting teeth, and stepped out onto the balcony, high in the spire. Kas groaned, and followed.

They didn't get far. Zel hopped up to join them, accompanied by Saldavin and Diogo. The two male demons, monstrous and enormous, both wore armor, slabs of bent black metal held snug to their chests, arms, and legs, by leather straps. Diogo wore far less, skin darker than the larger demon's and probably thicker, but he still wore more armor than usual. Something was up, and she was very tempted to ask.

No, bad idea. Zel did not look happy. Something happened that'd pissed her off, wiping away her usual playful exterior and revealing the cold, hard, throat-slitting brutality of the demon underneath. Not a bear worth risking poking.

Kas clicked at her a few times, earning a harsh glare from his master. Even her odd, amber horn in the center of her forehead glowed a bit.

"Gorlus has not returned," she said to him.

Slowly, the shark turned his head back to Mia's room, and aimed it at the giant closed window. He clicked twice.

"We don't know," Saldavin said. "He's--"

Zel gently hit the winged goliath with the back of one of her hands, before she gestured to Mia.

"Trouble forever rains on my horns. Come, Mia, we cannot wait for yet more chaos to dirty my doorstep. We have work to do."

"Oh. Okay, I--ah!" She squeaked as a big arm scooped her up. Kas. She wrapped an arm around his neck, since his shark head leaned forward, making it the perfect thing to hook her arm around while sitting on his forearm. His neck was massive, and she hugged it snug while her other hand grabbed the horn in front of her.

It was a good thing she got a tight hold on her bodyguard, because the group wasted no time. Zel jumped down the spire's center hole, the brute and the korgejin tetrad followed, and Mia and her bodyguard followed them. Back to the bone cathedral? No. They went deep into the spire, and deep into the guts of Hell, but they stopped shy of the bottom. A couple stories above the bottom, Kas let her off, and she sucked in a hard breath as she looked around

The depths of the spire were darker than the higher levels, with none of the fire sky's light able to reach down into the guts of the tower. Fewer amber veins or hanging braziers also meant less light, which gave the increased amount of remnants better chances at grabbing her.

Adron, already waiting for them, stood among a few dozen dead remnants, body covered in blood. He pushed aside gore with his tail, and bowed slightly to Zel before stepping aside.

Zel paid him no mind. Across the bloody mess and metal floor of the balcony, she pushed open two massive doors of black metal decorated with skulls and chains, and stepped into a new tunnel.

"Adron, Diogo, stay here," she said. They did, while Mia, Zelandariel, and Saldavin entered a world of metal and stone.

The tunnel didn't have the usual flesh and bone everything else did. Instead, Mia's bare feet walked on warm metal, and many skull braziers hung from chains, almost blinding her with the new light. The walls were metal, and covered in spikes, many holding either chains, bones, or what could only be torture devices, oddly shaped metal tools probably used to cut someone open without killing them. Zel didn't pick one up, thank god.

"Um..."

"Do not worry, young soul. I do not bring you here to torture you. We are going to perform an experiment, you and I, painless, and you will return to your room later."

"Oh. Good." Nodding, Mia gulped down a few boulders that threatened to choke her, as the tunnel opened up.

It was a dungeon, and a torture room. There were cells, with bars made of the same sort of teeth the door to Mia's room was. No one was getting out of their cell unless Zel used her spire powers to let them out. There were chairs, made of the same bone, tilted back so anyone who sat in them would feel like they were visiting the dentist. Considering the torture tools on the walls, and the hundreds of bones and skeletons sitting in some of the chairs or in the cells, it might as well have been a dental treatment room.

The only reason the place wasn't covered in guts and gore, was Hell's propensity to absorb fleshy stuff, liquids and sweat and blood and guts and whatnot. And with every bit of wall, ceiling, and floor made out of metal, there didn't seem to be any remnants either. But there were still screams.

It didn't take long to learn why. They continued past rows upon rows of cells, the screams grew louder, and Mia forced herself to look away from the inevitable. Demons and humans alike were in the dungeon, being tortured. No one tortured them, but that didn't change they were held down by chains covered in tiny barbs. Every breath they took cut into them. Chained down to chairs, or strapped to walls against the many spikes covering metal surfaces, dozens of demons and humans were kept in perpetual agony.

"You might be surprised," Zel said as she walked the hall past victims, "how often a demon attempts to violate my rules, or a human attempts to steal what is not theirs. They surprise me, all too often."

Mia didn't look. She'd seen enough death and brutality in less than a week to put her in therapy for the rest of her life, and the only thing that kept it from eating her up from the inside out, was knowing this was Hell, and the people deserved it, hopefully. But even knowing that, it'd only be a matter of time before all this death and pain would screw her up.

Eventually, she put up both hands for horse blinders, and kept her eyes on Zel.

They stepped into a tighter hallway, free of cells and screams. It went on a ways, deep into the bowels of Hell, and it took a minute of walking along the warm metal before they finally reached two colossal doors at the end. Zel's amber horn glowed, and she pushed them open.

"Saldavin," she said. "Remain here."

The korgejin tetrad nodded, turned, faced the hallway they'd come from, and Mia and Zel stepped into the darkness.

"I can't see."

"Of course." Zel's extra horn glowed, just enough for Mia to see the big, empty, black metal room, as Zel reached past her and closed the doors behind her. Just Mia and Zel, all alone. Double uh oh.

Zel walked past her again, to the opposite side of the room, and pushed open another pair of enormous doors. The room was like an in between room, then, so people wouldn't... what, hear whatever happened in the next room? Whatever the reason, Mia was happy to follow Zel into the next chamber and its light. Skull braziers hung from the ceiling, fire burning in their empty eyes, and Mia breathed relief as she stepped around Zel into the giant, lit space, before Zel closed the doors behind her again.

Something stirred, quietly, barely moving. Enormous, alive. It... He breathed, and Mia froze as the presence of the creature summoned goosebumps to her skin. It was strong. It was so very, very strong.

"Holy..." Mia sucked in a breath, and stared up at the new demon strapped to the wall.

"This, young soul, is Vinicius, a ragarin. Last child of Belial." The demon queen chuckled as she walked up to the titan strapped to the wall, and poked him in the chest with one of her claws. "Perhaps there are others, but none that I have found. No. He is most likely the last."

Vinicius. A very fancy name, and rolled off the tongue with all the flair of a big evil snake speaking elegantly. He did not look fancy. He looked like Kasimiro on steroids.

The titan who stood against the wall, trapped, was at least twelve feet tall, maybe taller, and anyone with two feet on Zel's height might as well have been a t-rex compared to Mia. Her head didn't even reach his crotch. His four arms were bound to the metal surface by black chains thick enough to hold a battleship's anchor, and his giant, thick, very spiky tail was chained, too, the black metal snagged on its spikes. His thick legs stood on raptor feet, with a huge spike on each knee, just like his elbows. He could barely wriggle any of his limbs.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,610 Followers