The Pleasures of Hell 01.012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as he had that sort of dinosaur shape Kas had, he did look different. More spiky, thicker limbs, obviously taller, four arms instead of two like Zel, and most different was his face. He had a snout, just like Kas, but he had eyes. Scary, sinister eyes. Dragon eyes. If a dragon could have the same sort of scary demon, skull-like face so many demons had, Vinicius had it. Terrifying, powerful, towering, in that hyper-masculine way, especially when on a goliath body of muscle. No hair tendrils, unlike Zel's long black tendrils, but his array of horns were both regal, and imposing.

One of the chains wrapped his snout. He couldn't open his mouth. But he did rumble, deep in his chest, a grumbling, bassy sound that flowed into the floor under Mia's feet.

"Child of Belial?" she asked, unable to tear her eyes away from the juggernaut and his chained, huge body. How could something so huge exist?

"Indeed, a child of the Old Ones. But, despite their title, children of the Old Ones spawn in the spire, same as the tetrad or any other demon alive today. But children of the Old Ones are called such because, so the tale goes, they were born by the hundreds in the early days after the births of the spires. They fought for the right to aid Lucifer, and for the right to live."

"The right to live." She forced down the urge to gag. "So, he is... is a child of Belial. Does that mean he looks like Belial?"

"No. But they do look specific to the spire which bore them."

That made sense then, to call him a child of Belial, since Death's Grip's spire was directly attached to Belial himself, or itself. What she found in Zel's book confirmed that.

Mia drifted in front of the beast, stood twenty feet away, and dared not come closer. He stared at her, dragon eyes of black and red cutting into her soul, and he rumbled again, like a mini earthquake. Just one of his legs was bigger than her entire body.

"W-Why is he... tied up?"

"Vinicius would gladly see me dead, for many reasons. He does not appreciate that I am the ruler of Death's Grip." Nodding, Zel walked up to the ragarin, and pressed her breasts to his chest. "Isn't that right, old friend? If only you had obeyed, I would not have had to ensnare you all those years ago." Zel looked so tiny compared to the beast, it almost looked like a romance monster novel's cover, the small woman pressing her body against the bound giant. They were both giants to Mia. "I keep him fed. Just enough resonance to keep him from starving."

Wait, she'd said years? The colossus had been locked down here for years? Always hungry? Oh god.

Vinicius growled, more heavy rumbles, but barely moved at all. He stared down at Zel with hard, burning eyes, but didn't squirm to try and get away from her. He was used to this.

"W-Why are you keeping him prisoner? Why not kill him? Or... eat him?"

"Because he is too powerful to let roam free, and yet too valuable to kill. Belor, last child of Abaddon, held False Gate for centuries against demon and angel alike, a testament of true might. Vinicius could solidify my grip on this province for millennia. I must break him." One of Zel's hands reached behind her and gestured for Mia to come closer.

She did, hugging herself tighter with each step.

"You locked him up because he's powerful? Did he do anything to you?"

"He wanted my spire. The fool."

Mia clutched her chest through her silks, and met the giant prisoner's dragon eyes again. Try as she might, she couldn't wipe away the expression she knew she carried: empathy, and sadness.

Standing closer now, Mia squinted as she looked the titan up and down a few times. He had more spikes on his body than she'd realized, some on his quads and shoulders, a couple pointing backward from the back of his hard jaw, and some sticking back from the top of his head, along with his bigger, more impressive horns. He had spikes on the back of his forearms, enough of them they were practically a layer of armor on his otherwise naked body. From the way his chest -- holy fuck that chest -- jutted out slightly, he probably had a bunch of really big spikes on his back, too, that prevented him from pressing flat to it. He was just so, so big.

No, wait, he wasn't completely nude. He had a collar on, a chain that looked not unlike Mia's, but far tighter.

"Um, that necklace..."

"Ah. One of the tools I crafted using the spire, to attempt to break this old beast." She stepped away, and fetched a small chain from the wall, another one that looked similar to Mia's, complete with a small, glowing amber stone.

Zel clutched the tiny stone with one of her hands. An arc of amber light, similar but far gentler than the blinding arcs that'd come out of Lucifer's book, reached out and attached itself to the necklace around Vinicius's throat. A leash of amber light. Zel grinned.

"Pain."

A loud, electric sound pulsed down through the arc of light, the light itself vibrated, and Mia braced for the roar. It sounded all too similar to the silly electrocution sounds she'd heard in a million movies, a zap zing zap sort of sound. And just like instinct told her it would, it pulled a roar out of Vinicius that made her jump away and cover her ears. The vibration flooded the room, and Mia almost screamed as the giant beast's voice shook the walls.

Zel's smile only grew, as the enormous creature strapped to the wall by a dozen colossal chains took enough of a breath to roar again. But the zapping stopped halfway through it, and the quivering monster went limp. Even his tail, which had been shaking and fighting against the chains, flattened over the metal floor, still, while the creature breathed deep and heavy.

"That... That really hurt him."

"That it did. I have tried for decades to break this brute, but for all the pain I have inflicted upon him, the only word he has ever spoken is his name." Sighing, Zel lowered her hand, and the amber leash faded. She came up to the bound monster, and leaned back against him. Half flirtatiously, she pressed her side into his chest, and gently traced her claws up and down his massive chest and abs. If Mia didn't know any better, she'd think the child of Belial was using a sexual sin aura, with how Zel responded to him. He wasn't.

"He's not--"

"He cannot use his sin aura, half starved as I leave him. But, despite this, he remains resistant to mine." Sighing, like a woman enjoying being denied, she pressed her breasts into his chest again, and teased claws down to his crotch. Ken doll, nothing there, penis secure inside his body. "I have bathed him in succubi and incubi, and have personally drowned him in enough sin aura to bring a soul to climax upon merely entering the room. I have even attempted to bend the power of the spire to entice him, to summon its power and burn arousal directly into Vinicius's flesh. He resists. I have yet to arouse him."

Mia gulped. Oh no.

"You... want me to..."

Zel grinned over her shoulder at Mia, and gestured for her to come closer again. Sighing, she did, and Zel moved aside enough for Mia to stand directly in front of the panting beast. Zel had really hurt him, but he made no effort to communicate.

Mia's head stopped a couple inches below his crotch. She was an ant walking among gods.

"New dangers haunt my doorstep, little soul. Gorlus has not returned, and I am forced to assume he perished in some idiotic battle against the rider."

"W-What? Rider?"

Zel nodded, and squatted down beside her, one set of arms resting on her knees while the other two reached out, one to press against the beast's giant leg, the other to gently hold Mia's shoulder.

"A terrible entity, a man clad in aera armor. He wanders Hell, disappearing for decades at a time. When he emerges, all he leaves in his wake is destruction, and the slaughter of hundreds of demons and souls alike." She nodded slowly, eyes locked onto Mia's. "He has been spotted nearby."

Mia groaned and rubbed her face with her hands. "He's here for me, right?" Her, or David. Could David be nearby? No, she was just deluding herself. Wherever he was, she'd have to look for him once she got out of here, not the other way around.

Zel grinned. "Perhaps. Do not think so highly of yourself that everything revolves around you, little soul. You are ignorant of your circumstances, which makes you a piece on the board, not a player."

Mia rolled her eyes. "Thanks."

Uh oh. That might have been a bit too far. Zel's playful face shifted into an icy glare, and her grip on Mia's shoulder tightened. Mia braced for broken bones, but Zel softened an instant later, her playful, seductive smile returned, and she let go of her.

"Would you prefer I dance around the truth and refuse to say it plainly?"

"No..." Though, she'd kind of expected Zel to do exactly that, considering how much she liked to act like a flirty, feminine girly sort. But, no, Zelandariel really was an icy, cold, direct kinda woman demon when she wasn't playing.

"Angels dot the fire sky. The rider hides in my shadow. An unmarked soul with strange abilities stands in my grasp. Something is happening, and passivity will spell destruction. We must take control of the situation."

"We?"

"We." Zel leaned in closer. Again, Zel was twice as tall as Mia, and proportional. Her head was literally twice as tall, wide, and thick as Mia's, so having the demon queen lean in close enough to kiss her was beyond unnerving. Her horns were almost as big as Mia's arms. "Or I can craft a collar like Vinicius's for you as well."

Mia forced her eyes away from the demon queen, onto the monster strapped to the wall, still panting and recovering. Pain no bueno.

"So we're... partners?"

Zel giggled. "Of course not. You are my pet. My slave. But better that than my prisoner, yes?"

"Agreed."

"And as my pet, you and I will accomplish great things." Nodding, Zel stood back up, and leaned back against Vinicius's chest like was he furniture. "Or at least, so I hope. If you cannot do as I ask, then you will be at least a pet worth keeping, especially due to your ability to read the ancient language. If you refuse to try and use your aura as I demand, well..." She gestured to the beast behind her, and tapped a claw against his collar while she tapped a hoof on the floor.

Sighing, Mia forced herself to look up at the colossal demon and the comparatively small demon rubbing her body against him.

"So I just... use my aura on him?"

"Indeed."

"It'll hit you, too."

Zel grinned. "Yes, but do not worry. I will not fuck you." She licked her lips as she grinned down at her. "I will let Kas and Adron enjoy your pent up desires later."

Mia squirmed. "I... uh... I'm not really sure how to... use the aura."

Rolling her eyes, Zel nestled against the side of the beast, and had fun teasing her two right hands up and down his enormous muscles.

"For demons, it is a simple matter of reaching into ourselves, grasping our sin, and channeling its power into one of two desires. To battle, or to indulge bliss."

Right. Demons had two desires they bounced between, fighting and fucking. It made sense those were the only auras they could produce from themselves.

"But, I don't have a sin... thingamajig."

"You do not have something inside you that you grasp, or flex, to unleash its power?"

"I don't think so. It's never felt like that to me. I just... I'm... me, and me kinda leaks out and affects people nearby. At least, whenever I feel... feel something."

"Peculiar. You are quite the puzzle, unmarked one." Nodding, Zel gestured to Mia. "Disrobe."

Mia frowned. Zel grinned, and waited. Mia didn't want to do this, didn't want to use her aura and force a demon to obey; as much as becoming 'horny' could be considered obeying. The idea of someone forcing her into a sexual situation was horrible enough, and the only reason her first time had been enjoyable instead of horrible, was because she knew the two people who'd been with her, and they'd been nice to her. Now Zel was asking her to force a sexual situation on someone else? It was like asking her to become a villain.

But she had no choice, and she knew it. Besides, Vinicius was a super old, big nasty demon. He was probably horrible, bad, evil and violent and probably deserved all the painful things happening to him. Right?

She gulped again, and looked his body up and down slowly. He did look kinda like Kasimiro, but more upright with more humanoid proportional arms and legs, except for having four arms and whatnot. His dragon head, with its skull-like demon features, its myriad of black horns, and his intense red gaze, were all... intriguing. He looked terrifying, but not ugly. A dragon demon, with enough human features to his shape that he fit right into her favorite monster domination stories.

"Um, I... I'm not really... I don't want to..."

With another playful giggle, Zel stepped around Mia, squatted behind her, set two hands on Mia's hips, and two more on her shoulders.

"You will be fucking no one in this room today, little soul. Calm yourself." Nodding, Zel's claws slipped under the layers of Mia's white silks, and pulled them off. Mia didn't resist, and when her naked skin met air, the colossus in front of her rumbled quietly in his chest as his dragon eyes settled on her body. "Think of this as an opportunity to master this aura of yours."

"Master?"

"Of course. It is a tool to be used, a skill to be learned." Zel leaned down closer, put her chin on Mia's right shoulder, and looked up at Vinicius. "But it sounds different than a demon's sin aura. We should explore different avenues of practicing it. Perhaps you need but visualize something? Perhaps think about what Adron and Kasimiro will do to you tonight? I will make sure Adron knows to visit you, slip into your pile of blankets, hold you to him, pin you, and bury his tongue inside your slit while his pet Hannah caresses your body."

Heat shot up through Mia's skin. Zel wasn't lying, and that meant, later today, Adron was going to show up in her room. He was going to do things to her.

"And Kasimiro," Zel continued, "he will join. Perhaps he will be the one to fuck you, while Adron takes Hannah, and you two will hug each other, desperate for someone to hold onto, as your guard pours cum into your depths. Or perhaps, into your guts, if that is what you desire." Oh god oh god. "But I think you will be greedy. You are one of the most sexual souls I have ever met. I think what you desire is to have both demons buried inside your stretched, aching insides. You want them both to hold you, squeeze you, choke you, spank you, and to fuck you until you weep with exhaustion. And through it all, you'll want Adron's slave to massage you and kiss your breasts with the softness and finesse only a woman would understand, while the two beasts fuck you until you are sore, and begging for mercy as you cum, and cum, and cum." Every word dripped with eroticism, desire, and hunger. Zel liked the words she said, and she knew Mia liked them, too. Worse, Zel knew Mia standing there, naked, in front of the biggest demon yet, put on display like a trophy, would send tingles through Mia's body.

Zel didn't use a sin aura on her. She didn't have to.

Mia squeezed her eyes shut tight. The fuck was wrong with her? Why did her body respond so quickly to this? Yeah, sure, she'd read hundreds of erotic stories about big scary sexy monsters ravaging poor helpless ladies, but there was always a romance plot -- usually a god awful silly romance plot -- along with all the sex. And she'd loved them.

There wasn't any of that here. She liked Adron, and Kas and his asshole attitude were oddly fun, but there wasn't any romantic interest there. Maybe there would be, in the future? A twisted romance like between Adron and Hannah? But she didn't even know this demon, this Vinicius. All she knew about him was he was powerful, utterly gigantic, chained and bound, and now looked at her like he wanted to pick her up and use her like a fleshlight. Considering he was twelve feet tall, and she was five, the fleshlight comparison was too apt.

The monster rumbled more, heavy vibrations that flowed out from his chest into the metal Mia stood on. She stood four feet away from him, looking up at him, and her eyes locked onto his. Dragon eyes, red like Zel's, surrounded by black sclera, but oddly vibrant. And he stared at her with the same sort of hypnotized hunger she saw on every demon around her when her aura grew.

Eventually, her eyes slid down his gigantic, broad shoulders, his enormous chest, his waist and massive abs, and onto his crotch. Movement. Slowly, the flesh of his body softened, black becoming dark red, dark red becoming red, and just like with Adron and Kas, a penis emerged and grew from between his legs.

Penises. She blinked a few times. Nope, not hallucinating. That, was two phalluses growing between his tree trunk legs, one on top of the other, and they were getting bigger. And bigger.

"Ah. Finally." Nodding, Zel stood up, leaned her left side into the monster's right, and casually reached down with her right hands. Each right hand slipped underneath one of his growing cocks, and Zel shivered as she slowly stroked their undersides. Like Kas's and Adron's, they had bumps and ridges on them in a pattern that wouldn't be there for any other reason than to be pleasurable for whoever was on the receiving end. And as Zel giggled and stroked the monster's lengths, they kept growing, until both were bigger than Kas's or Adron's.

They did stop growing, eventually, but not until they were thicker and longer than the dick Mia had seen Saldavin using on that poor woman a few days ago. Mia stepped back, and gawked.

"I... I um..." She forced her eyes back up to the bound monster's. She was forcing this on him, forcing him to be aroused. Bad! That was bad, and mean, and... and the look in his dragon eyes sent more tingles through her body. Vinicius ignored Zel, even as his fellow four-armed demon massaged the undersides of each of his ridiculously massive cocks with what was probably a perfect, practiced grip.

She knew that look. Adron and Kas -- well, Adron anyway -- had given her that look yesterday. But, coming from this behemoth, it felt different. It felt like she was standing in front of some ancient, terrible monster of pure strength, something that might not be willing or even capable of speech, something old and hungry, and it was looking at her like it was going to do more than fuck her. She couldn't tell what that 'more' was, but cold shivers mixed with the electric tingles working up and down her spine.

"It is as I thought," Zel said. "These auras you craft are not normal. They follow different rules." With a salacious moan, Zel pressed her breasts into the giant monster's side, and stroked his two lengths faster. "They are not as direct, as visceral, or as overpowering as a sin aura, but at the same time, they cannot be so directly resisted, either. How interesting. How... delicious."

~~♥♥♥~~

Zel's higher left arm hooked behind the monster so she could snuggle to his side, shoulders pressed into the nook of his higher arm and shoulder. Her lower left hand slipped underneath her silks, between her thighs, and massaged her clitoris with a gentle, leisurely pace. Her two right hands continued to stroke the beast's cocks, until a drop of precum dripped from the top one, onto the one below it, and soon another dripped from the bottom one.

"Zel," Mia said, "I... um..."

Zel didn't answer. She moaned, hugged her body tight to the monster, and stroked him faster. For all her words about power and dominance, she was lost to her lust too, same as Vinicius. Same as Mia. How much of that was because of Mia's aura, and how much of that was because Zel was, apparently, very attracted to the titan she'd locked up for decades? The monster she'd trapped in her basement, who'd probably been ignoring her advances for all that time?