The Pleasures of Hell 01.012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia took a step closer. She didn't tell herself to, but it happened anyway, and soon she was only a foot away from the tips of the two colossal shafts. Both of them bounced gently in Zel's grip, their fleshy thickness malleable enough to bend with gravity slightly. Mia came closer. The two girths, tips ripe and swollen blood red, smelled of sex, the insane demon sex scent that reminded her of spices, as if someone could distill the primal pleasure of fucking down into an exotic seasoning.

The two cocks bounced lightly in front of Mia's face, both bending down over Zel's hands with their ridiculous weight. And for some reason, Mia's body continued. Some part of her told her to back off, to stop. A much larger part of her wanted to continue, to pour out more of this strange tingling in her body out into the world, or at least into the room, so the two demons in here with her could ride her wavelength, and feel what she felt.

Mia reached up, and cupped the glans of the lower cock. Hot, and large enough it filled her palm, even bigger than Diogo's or Saldavin's.

"Could... this..." She couldn't get out the words. Could something this big fit into a human? It looked big enough Zel would probably struggle with it.

"I'm sure we can find out later," Zel said, grinning down at her. Fuck, a mind reader, or Mia just wore her thoughts on her face. "Perhaps another time, we can see if we can fit my prisoner into your tiny body?" Oh god.

"Could he even fit in yours?"

With a husky chuckle, Zel sped up her hands, both on herself, and on the monster's two length.

"Perhaps later, I will take one, and you will take the other? We can share."

That, was an idea. Zel, ten-foot-tall thin, fit, sexy, four-armed queen, sitting on and riding a demon that made even her look tiny. As she did, she could hold Mia in her many hands, and gently bounce her on a cock so big Mia was pretty sure there was no way it'd fit, even with her afterlife body's apparent durability. And something about the sizzling idea of Zel trying to fit a beast's enormous cock into Mia's little pussy, stretching and opening her more and more until her tiny slit finally spread around the hot, fleshy, firm-but-soft texture of Vinicius's glans, soon had Mia dripping.

Not only her, either. As Mia's aura poured out of her, Zel's moans grew to match. The demon woman stroked faster, and Mia opened her hand wide to grasp as much of the beast's girth as she could, just under the thicker edge of his glans. She lifted one hand, and did the same for the other cock as well. She only had two hands, but two was enough to at least partly hold onto each cock, even though her grip could only half wrap each girth. Each with her trying to hold both of them, they both continued to bounce and bend in Zel's stroking grip.

Slowly, she leaned in, and planted a kiss on the beast's lengths. One for the lower, its tip in front of her chest. One for the higher, directly in front of her face. She placed another kiss, and another, and half closed her eyes as the monster rumbled. The purring sound was deep, and slow. Kas purred like a semi truck. Vinicius purred like a cruise liner, rolling heavy waves mixed with the back and forth of the ocean.

Whoever the young, redheaded girl playing with two giant cocks was, it couldn't have been Mia. Could it? Someone far more sexually confident, adventurous, and carnal was holding the beast's lengths. Someone else was stroking them. Someone else was licking them, and planting kisses on them. Someone else was looking up at the dragon, and getting lost in the almost dreamy, utterly terrifying, wholly hypnotizing way he stared down at her like he wanted to eat her as much as fuck her.

A wave of hot, thick cum gushed out from the lower cock, and Mia stared down at it as the stream came out squirting. It splashed against her chest, buried the whole of it in white, and dripped down her skin and hard nipples. Heavy, dripping thickness, and she couldn't tell if the tingling sensation it sent through her was because of its temperature, or something else. Whatever it was, looking down had been a mistake. The higher cock in her other hand followed a second later, and a heavy squirt of the fluid hit her in the forehead.

She pulled her head back enough to watch the squirting wave slow, before it turned into a waterfall that poured over her wrists. Cum covered her forehead, her face, and dripped down her cheeks and from her jaw. More than a little bit of it trickled down over her lips, and she licked some off before she could tell herself not to. Like Adron, Vinicius tasted like sex, like power and strange, exotic, enticing, and addicting spices.

More of it poured out of him, the following squirts not coming out with enough force to hit her again, but many came close, and splashed over her forearms as she continued to hold each glans. And, despite herself, she continued to squeeze and massage, matching Zel's rhythm. Both ladies milked him of cum until it flowed off her forearms, down her elbows, and joined the mess of white waiting for it on the floor.

She -- or some redheaded slut who looked a lot like her -- came in a bit closer, kissed the top cock again, and licked off some of his cum as her tongue teased circles around its tip. More rumbling purrs told her the monster loved it. His lower cock pressed to her chest, and she guided it so his hot flesh rubbed against her breasts and nipples, coating each in more layers of his unending cum. It didn't stop. Mia didn't want it to stop. She kissed and suckled, and moaned quietly onto the beast's glans as the thick fluid overflowed her mouth and flowed down her jaw and neck, onto the mess covering her body.

Zel's moans pulled her eyes. The lithe creature of thin muscle and power was cumming, and she grinned down at Mia as she did.

~~♥♥♥~~

The sound of the demon queen's voice woke Mia. She snapped her eyes open, let go of the chained monster's dicks, and stepped back.

Oh god. She'd made him erect, made him rumble with pleasure, made him cum, and she'd yet to even hear him say a word. She'd made him cum! Cum all over her, at that. This was way beyond fucking a stranger in a club! Which was also something she'd never done and had never planned to do. But, good god, the fuck did she just do?

Slowly, she looked back up at the bound dragon. His expression softened a little. The deep, heavy rumbles faded. The panting slowed. The heartbeat -- oh fuck in the new silence she could hear his heartbeat -- settled into a deep, constant, slow pace. He was still hard, though, and Zel continued to hold his two girths, gently milking them and spurring more big drops of white fluid that gently fell to the floor.

"For all your power," Zel said, leaning in toward Vinicius, looking up at him, "it is this young soul that breaks your barriers? How the mighty have fallen." With an evil, sinister little chuckle, she stepped away from the bound monster, and squatted down beside Mia once again. "You must feel powerful."

"Powerful..." Maybe she did? Right now all she felt was a combination of arousal and guilt. "This aura, it's... I mean, it doesn't sound very useful. Making people horny doesn't sound like a useful tool for doing, I dunno, conquest-y things."

"This is just the first step," Zel said, and she ran the blunt side of a claw down Mia's naked, cum-drenched chest. It sent more tingles through her skin. "Diogo was correct. This aura of yours is unique, insidious, and nuanced. If you learn to harness it, you could..." A moment's hesitation. After a few seconds, Zel's grin returned, and she stood up. "Well, let your imagination wander."

Let her imagination wander? What was Zel trying to do, corrupt Mia? Turn her into a partner in crime? What could she do that'd Zel would find useful, walk down the hall and make all nearby demons want to fuck her? She already had that problem, since all demons were apparently horny twenty-four-seven. Or maybe Mia could do more with the aura, if Zel was right and Mia could harness her power?

Or Zel was wrong. Maybe Mia couldn't harness her power. Maybe her weird unique aura thing wasn't a tool she could master, a blade she could sharpen and wield, but something else, something useless to Zel. Which put Mia's life on the line again, if true.

"This has been a wonderful experiment," the demon queen said. "More of your nature is unveiled." Nodding, she put the small chain she'd used to hurt Vinicius back where she'd found it.

Mia looked to the bound monster instead. He was still horny, both of his giant cocks dangling with their immense weight, but he'd definitely calmed. He probably wouldn't have been horny anymore if she dropped her aura, but she was still covered in cum and standing naked in front of a goliath of a demon man. Even on a normal day, Mia was a hornball. Right now she was dripping.

She gulped, met eyes with the dragon, and mouthed 'sorry' as obviously as she could while Zel had her back turned.

"Now, come," Zel said. "I have a mountain of troubles to manage. We will attempt new things in the future."

"O-Okay." With that, Mia picked up her clothes and followed Zel out of the cell, but not before glancing back at the bound beast.

Vinicius. The colossus looked at her as she walked away, four arms bound, snout wrapped in chain, and red eyes reflecting the flames of the braziers. He'd been resisting Zel for decades, maybe longer, and Mia had managed to bypass his defenses, easily at that. He must have felt horrible.

So naturally the first thing Mia wanted to do was find a way to help him. David would tell her that was dumb, because who the fuck knew how nasty, evil, and vile a beast like that was? But god damn it, some stupid part of her couldn't help but imagine her freeing him, discovering he was a tortured soul, and then helping him overcome his anger! And of course in the mean time, developing a romance, and becoming the mate the beast would cherish, protect, and utterly ravage with awesome sex every night.

She slapped herself in the forehead. Splat. Oh fucking god she was still covered in cum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zel let her wipe away some of the mess before going back out, thank god. And Hell absorbed a lot of it, too. The thick, white coating on Mia's skin faded away, sucked up by Hell's air, and Mia went back to her room tucked away in Kas's arm.

Kas grumbled a few times on the trip back up to her room, Zel above, Adron below.

"You can't turn it off?" he asked.

"Turn it--oh, right, the aura." Sighing, she shook her head. "I'm trying."

Her bodyguard growled, and set her down on the floor once they got back up to her room high in the spire. He wasn't happy she was radiating a big sphere of 'sex sex sex' energy wherever she went. Well, neither was she.

She had to learn to control this. If demons could fuck without engaging their aura, there had to be a way for her to at least control it a little.

"Kas, Adron," Zel said, and she gestured to Mia, "watch her closely. Saldavin and I have work to do, with Gorlus missing and the rider on our doorstep."

Both demons nodded, and Zel left.

Both demons looked at Mia, and Adron put on the biggest grin he'd ever seen.

"Should I get Hannah?" he asked, licking a fang.

Mia frowned at him, but, who the fuck was she kidding? Even as she glared at both assholes with the angriest expression she could muster, she nodded.

Adron saluted, and disappeared, leaving Mia alone in her bedroom with the giant dinosaur. And the giant nine-foot dinosaur prowled toward her, licking his teeth as he did. Gulp.

"You still can't turn it off?" he asked.

She whined and shook her head. "No. I can't. So get over here and do what I know you want to do."

He stopped, stood still for a few long moments, and took a step back toward the corner of her room near the door away from her, even as his skin reddened.

She sat up on her pile of blankets and raised an eyebrow.

"Uh..."

Slowly, the shark settled into his usual crouch position, and turned his head to face toward the door. He said nothing.

"You, um... you're not going to..."

"No."

This asshole. This giant fucking asshole. Yesterday he'd picked her up, pushed his tongue into her guts, fucked said guts, and had pumped her full of enough cum she thought she'd pop like a water balloon. Now he didn't want to!?

Or, was he feeling bad about it? Was Kas even capable of feeling bad about it? Ah fucking god damn it, it was easier to think of him as the asshole bodyguard who might fuck her any time he wanted to. If he started doing things like actually respecting her boundaries, she might start liking him.

"Why not?"

He said nothing, only grumbled, and clicked once.

She squirmed. "I... I mean..." Well, fuck. Yeap, there was no getting around it. Adron was right. Kas was right. She was a hornball on a whole 'nother level, more than she'd ever suspected. After giving a giant dragon's two dicks a blowjob, her body had been burning hot, and Zel hadn't even used her sin aura to get Mia all worked up. She'd just talked to her, teased her, and told her about the things Kas and Adron would do to her. That'd been enough to light her up like kindling.

She'd been looking forward to getting ravaged by them again.

Groaning, she squirmed, looked around, squirmed some more, and slammed both her palms against her blankets.

"Please?" Her whole body blushed. She probably looked redder than her long red hair. "B-But, only if you... want to..."

Kas rumbled, pointed his head her way, and licked one of his big, scary fangs. He'd liked what she said.

He prowled toward her, loomed over her, lowered himself onto her body, and took her. She melted into the act, carnal, mindless, and it wasn't long before the first orgasm took her. Adron and Hannah arrived moments later, and soon Mia was, again, full to bursting. She loved every minute of it.

Mia was horrible, utterly horrible. Why was this so good? So much for her fantasies about being romanced by a sexy, scary, handsome monster, someone who'd sweep her off her feet to a big gothic castle. This was a lot closer to being a sex toy.

Apparently, she liked that fantasy, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~David~~

He was distracted, so distracted not even Dao and Jes, kissing and hugging and rubbing their bodies against each other, could keep his attention for long.

Caera sat closer to their little cave's entrance, keeping guard while Dao and Jes finished healing. There was increased activity from the tower yesterday, and it'd only gotten worse. More gargoyles and bat demons glided around, and even vrats and brutes combed the mountains. It couldn't have taken them long to find Gorlus's body, so they had to be searching for the rider. Or maybe, searching for David. Maybe Mia had told them about him? She wouldn't have done that unless she thought it was a good thing to do, or maybe if they tortured her within an inch of her life. Much as he loved his sister, he doubted she could handle the tortures demons in Hell were capable of. He knew he couldn't.

Torture, but extreme bliss, too. Case in point, Dao and Jes, naked and semi aroused, sat together, Dao's legs up and around Jes's waist, and the two of them hugged each other snug, complete with back rubbing and neck kisses. The way their large breasts squashed together was hypnotizing, and Dao made sure to keep her arm out of the way so he got to see it. She was trying to seduce him.

And somehow, it just wasn't working. He tried to watch, but his eyes drifted down, and he frowned at the ground between his legs. He had a sex aura he could push out and make everyone nearby weak at the knees. He had a giant dick. He had three gorgeous demon women all happy to fuck him, get fucked by him, and more.

But if he stopped analyzing and being negative about his life circumstances, it'd be a first. It didn't happen. The only thing running through his mind, was thoughts of deadly armored knights with two axes, giant invisible monsters, and his sister being tortured or exploited inside the spire. The spire. So close, and so far.

"Hey, fresh meat," Jes said, and she poked his leg with her tail. "What's got you so down? Daoka and me are the hottest demons this side of Hell, we're naked and rubbing on each other, making out in front of you, and you look depressed? The fuck? Where's the aura?"

He winced, but didn't look up.

"Sorry, just thinking. Lot of things keep getting in my way, our way, and I'm starting to think this isn't going to work."

Dao clicked a few times, and gestured to him. A long, annoyed sigh from Jeskura followed, she slid her legs out from under the satyr, and crawled over to him instead. Both demons sat beside him, and the redness faded from their bodies. No more softness. He'd ruined the mood.

"Sorry," he said.

"Yeah yeah," Jes said, shrugging. "You gotta learn to chill."

Learn to chill? He groaned and rubbed his face.

"Caera was right. You watch the scrying pools way too much. Did you grow up watching 90s action movies to learn slang like that?"

Chuckling, the gargoyle slipped her closer wing between him and the wall he sat against, and hugged him with it until she forced him to lean against her side.

"Not wrong."

Dao clicked and chirped, and nodded enthusiastically, before she leaned in and rubbed her closest horn against his head.

"She wants to know why you can't chill," Jes said.

"She did not say 'can't chill'."

"How do you know? Speak Hellian?"

"No. How can anyone speak it? It's clicks. I can't hear anything distinct."

The gargoyle shrugged. "Get ears like ours and you'll hear more. Now"--she poked his chest with her tail--"tell me what's bothering you so much?"

"You know everything."

"Yeah but that's just the usual crap, right? Shit always happens." She said it like getting buried in an avalanche of horrible shit was a perfectly normal thing, and surviving it was, too.

He eyed the gargoyle, squinting. It couldn't have been sex that put her in such a good mood, right? Just a few days ago she'd been pushing to basically leave him.

"My... aura... What's it doing right now?"

"Uh, nothing? I don't feel anything." She tilted her head, one eyebrow raised. "Why?"

"Because you're acting differently."

"I am not."

"Yes you are! You're acting differently, and now I'm paranoid I'm making you guys do things you don't want to do."

She rolled her eyes and poked him in the stomach this time, hard enough he winced and pushed the tail away.

"It's an aura. You can feel it when you use it, right? Same for us."

"I know, but I thought... maybe it, I don't know, left a persistent effect or something?"

"A persistent effect that did what? Told me to be nice?"

He winced again, looking down. "Yeah."

Dao clicked several times, sounding a little more angry than he thought the chirping sound could, before she slipped a hand around his neck, pulled him away from Jes's wing, and brought him down and down until his head landed on her lap. She helped him get on his butt so he lay on her lap, and before he knew it, Jes had his legs up so they rested on her lap, too, his butt on the ground between the two ladies.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about," he said, gesturing to the pampering.

"Ugh, you really want to have this conversation?" Jes asked.

"I think so, yeah."

Jes thumped his stomach. He sat up with a jolt and grunt, and Dao, clicking and smiling, pushed his head back down on her lap.

"I guess if Caera was willing to talk about shit, I can too."

Caera, about twenty feet away, snorted once, but said nothing.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," he said.

Shrugging, the gargoyle slipped her tail up onto his stomach, and let it rest there, gently swaying left and right.